Pick Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, God, I wanted this. I tried to hold on to all the sensations assaulting me, to the feeling of being completely connected to someone, to all this raw male power throbbing inside of me. Soon though, there was too much, and I gave myself over. He braced me against the wall and thrust into me, hard and fast. My mind blanked completely.

"Yes."

"Harder...harder...Please." I wasn't sure if I was begging or demanding as I spoke in time with the staccato rhythm of his thrust. My body stretched and expanded to accommodate him as he seemed to push even deeper, touching me where no one ever touched, taking me to places I had never been.

Big sure hands cupped my butt, holding me in place firmly, and I cried out when his fingertips brushed over the sensitive rosebud between my cheeks, igniting a hard climax so unexpected that I felt tears on my cheeks as the sweetness of it claimed me.

When I opened my eyes, he was watching me, his face close to mine, features taut, irises dilated. He was wild and yet completely controlled. I could probably ask him to stop right now and somehow I knew he would. He was different.

My muscles tightened around him as he seemed to get even thicker and heavier inside of me, and I knew he was probably close. His breath was laboured, his jaw sliding back and forth and his back turning rock-hard under my fingers.

"I want you to cum with me."

"I don't know if I can, that was so good I just--," I said on a half gasp, half laugh.

Something primal and deliberate gleamed in his eyes, and I knew my admission had been received as a challenge. It made me shiver.

"I think I can do better, losing is not an option," he said, teasing, but sounding completely serious all the same.

I squeaked as he pushed my legs up higher, his hips widening the space between my legs. He opened me completely and pushed the velvety hardness of his pelvis fully against the soft folds of my pussy.

He literally touched me everywhere, inside and out, and I dug my fingers into his shoulder blades reflexively. My head fell forward from the onslaught of pleasure. I couldn't move, pinned against the wall, but he was moving in all the right ways.

"Mmmm, that's it sweetheart," he crooned as his chest rubbed against my breasts, as the muscles of his abdomen ground against my clit relentlessly. I took my hand from his shoulders and grabbed both breasts pushing them together, letting him suck both nipples simultaneously; I was spiralling out of control.

Within seconds, I felt him shudder and buck against me while I melted in his arms, coming apart so completely I lost all sense of where I was. For several long moments there was nothing except for heat waves of pleasure pulsating, and him.

We stayed together on the wall, catching our breath and coming back down. When I felt him move, felt his body leave mine. He didn't put me down on the floor, instead, flipped me around easily and carried me with him to the bed.

Laying me down and moving over me, he stretched out beside me and pulled me onto his chest. The protective, gentle gesture moved me and tears threatened again for very different reasons. When one dripped on his chest he pulled back and looked at me with concern.

"Hey you ok?" he asked, studying me intently. But the panic or discomfort I was accustomed to seeing when men were faced with women's tears was absent. He was too much man to be scared by tears.

I nodded, smiling, crying, and feeling like a complete, naked idiot.

"I'm good...better than good. It's just that you're so good, and you're so...nice," I said lamely. The emotions I was experiencing, defied words.

I lay there held safely in his arms until the sun came up. Bright rays pierced through the curtains and spotlighted him like a wonderful David on display. The night was incredible and he was incredible, the most gentle, passionate lover I had ever had. So what now, I thought.

With no answer I closed my eyes and stole a few more minutes of ecstasy before the inevitable morning after.