Pick-up Abduction

Story Info
Master takes you out.
787 words
3.46
19k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twas a warm summer night and there was a knock on your door. Who could that be so late? You open the door and no one is there. Probably those neighbor kids playing doorbell-ditch. A light is on in the garage and you go out to turn it off. Kids!!! AS you enter the doorway the lights go out and you are pulled roughly into someone’s arms. "Hush" is the only word you hear. A hand grabs you by the hair and lips meet your in a forced kiss, deep and powerful. It is definitely a man’s kiss in your mouth. He holds you, roughly caressing your most intimate areas. His hands are large and strong.

This man in the dark, forces your hands behind you back and the feel of metal encircles your wrists. You are helpless as he continues to pinch and maul your breasts and mons. You attempt to cross your knees but he won't let you. When you try he laughs quietly and kisses you again. Suddenly he pulls your pants to the floor and says "You have nothing to hide from me." Your knees are forced apart with his. With a shock, a sharp slap lands on you left bottom cheek. The sting sinks through into your pussy. Hmmm!? Another smack on the other cheek and off come the panties. His hand caresses your bottom, warmed from the abuse. Two more smacks and your cunny is damp.

A pickup truck is parked inside the garage, tailgate open. The powerful stranger takes you by the face and kisses you again. His tongue slides down into you mouth, taking your breath away. Without warning, he picks you up and lays you into the bed of the truck, your feet to the rear. He straddles you body so the seat of his jeans are above your face. Your can smell his musky scent, intoxicating. You feel each ankle being tied to a different rear corner of the truck bed. Your cunny is spread open to his every whim. As you begin to protest he muffles you with his ass. Then the warm caress of his tongue is in between your bare pussy lips. The sensations are intense as he inserts a finger inside and sucks on your clit. The sensations are overwhelming and you stop struggling momentarily. Sucking in your breath and his scent, you are lost.

Your capture climbs off of your body and removes the metal cuffs, and quickly your bra and blouse. You are naked as he ties your wrists to the forward corners of the truck bed. Naked and helpless he caresses your body. He pays particular attention to your breasts. The nipples are so sensitive and his touch is gentle and teeth cruel. You feel the wetness of his sucking kissed alternating with the gentle bite of his teeth. Your pussy is filling with your juices, aching for attention. He strokes your mons and whispers quietly in your ear. “You are mine now!”

All of a sudden his presence is gone. You are alone in the truck bed, body bare, nipples erect, and cunny wet. The sound of a house door slamming is heard in the distance. My house, what is he doing? Fear and worry fill your mind. Something moves in the garage and the large door is opened. You feel the truck lurch as he gets inside starts engine. As the truck backs out you think, "I'M NAKED!!!" He closes the garage door and drives away with you in the back. All you can see are the trees above. "WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES ME!!?" The warm summer air swirls across your skin. The ride is bouncy down the rough road. Your breasts jiggle and sway. He stops along the way to play with them briefly, finally placing two fingers inside stretching your pussy. Before you can cum, he back inside the cab, driving down the road. The trip is short. A lone pair of headlights passed going the other direction. Thankfully, a neighbor on his way home failed to see your plight.

The ride is short and the truck turn up a steep drive. Through the trees you can see the valley below. When your abductor stops, all is quiet. Before you know it a naked man climbs into the truck bed. Your legs are freed and pushed back to you shoulders. A cock assaults you pussy. He unties your wrists and you wrap your arms around him. He rolls you over and you straddle him, his cock deep inside. You are parked in Master's driveway, safe. All you can think of is the building need to cum and holding onto your friend ... and you do.