Picked for Slavery

Story Info
Online mistress makes man perform in real life.
1.7k words
4.06
35.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy. A fantasy I wish would come true I admit, but at present still just that.

*

I am the slave of Mistress Anna. I have no idea what she looks like, or, in fact anything about her. She responded to an advert I placed on the Internet about two months ago. I had no experience of the BDSM scene and was keen to find out more and so I advertised for a woman to dominate me by E-mail.

Initially I was instructed to perform minor tasks and tell her what I had done and the details of how I had done it. Over time the tasks got more and more involved until one day came the E-mail I had been both dreading and anticipating.

Slave,

Your next task is to masturbate in front of a woman not known to you. This must be done in the flesh and not via a web cam online. You may advertise online or in adult magazines for a woman to watch you. You will need to provide video evidence that you have performed this task. You have one month from today to complete.

Do not fail me!

Mistress Anna

My heart sank, and I had to read the e-mail time and time again to ensure I really had been set the task. Once I had come to my senses, I flicked on my computer and found a site that seemed to fit my requirements. I placed a couple of different ads and hoped to get a response within a few days. I thought about advertising in a magazine, but given the short timescale available, decided against.

For a few days I heard nothing then on the fourth day there were three responses. One was from a man, to whom I replied "Thanks, but no thanks" and two were from women within approx 100 miles from me. I replied to both giving more specific details, of why I was doing this and included a copy of Mistress Anna's command. I was surprised to get a response almost immediately from someone called Nicola, who described herself as 21, tall, slim, average looking and married. She also was new to the scene and had no experience; she hoped being my Mistress by proxy would kick start a new interest for her.

I took the plunge and asked her if we could arrange to meet up, and set a date for a hotel near her for three days time. The next three days were spent at my computer, always about to E-mail Nicola to call the whole thing off. Every time I wrote the E-mail and went to send it I would stop myself, not daring to annoy my Mistress.

The day arrived and I drove to the hotel I had booked, still wanting to turn around at every junction and turning I came to. After an hour driving I arrived at the hotel and checked in with about ninety minutes to spare. Once in the room I closed the curtains, put on a few table lamps, and jumped into the shower, wanting and needing to be clean for my forthcoming experience.

I was only just dressed and groomed when there was a knock on the door, and my heart started beating like mad. I turned on the video camera, which was facing the bed then crossed the room and opened the door. I was faced with a girl who was tall and slim, but did not have average looks, she was in fact stunning. I went to speak, but she placed a finger on her mouth indicating that I should remain silent. She placed a palm on my chest and made me walk back into the room.

Nicola shut the door and made me stand in the middle of the room, near to the bed whilst she went and sat in a nearby chair. Once she was settled she spoke for the first time. " We both know why we are here, you to perform a task for your Mistress and me to make sure you comply. Whilst we are together you will treat me as if I was your mistress. Nod your head if that is clear"

I nodded my head in compliance, my nerves now gone. I was no longer an individual; I had become an owned object. I was not sure how this had happened so quickly; I just knew I would follow all instructions to the letter.

"Good boy, now the first thing we had better do is get you naked, so strip in front of me, then lie on your back on the bed with your arms by your side."

I removed my shirt and trousers leaving just my boxers, which I gripped with both hands and lowered down to my ankles. I stepped out of them, stood motionless for a second then turned and crossed to the large bed and lay down. Once I was settled Nicola stood up and moved next to the bed. She looked down at me and slowly walked around the edge of the bed, studying me. "Spread your legs as wide as you can" she ordered and I promptly did. She stood at the foot of the bed and stared at my crotch "keep your legs spread but lift them so your knees touch your chest" again I did so, my arsehole exposed and my balls and cock in the centre of her vision.

She left me like that for what seemed an age, but as she stared at me I found my cock getting hard, the humiliation of exhibiting myself like this obviously having an effect. Eventually she crossed back to the chair and sat. "Lower your legs but keep them spread, then take your cock in your hands and start to masturbate for me"

I took my cock in my hand and started to stroke it slowly, feeling it grow harder and harder under my touch. I gripped my balls with my other hand and pulled at them and kneaded them as my hand stroked my cock. I turned my head to one side to look at Nicola as I continued. She was perched on the edge of the chair with her legs spread, her hands running over her thighs, slowly stroking herself. When she saw me looking she snapped at me "Did I give you permission to watch me slave, I don't think so" I turned my head away, my hand pumping my cock faster and faster, and stared at the ceiling again. I could hear her rummaging in her bag, and then saw her approach out of the corner of my eye. She stood next to the bed and showed me a packet of pegs used for hanging washing out to dry. " I thought these might come in handy so I bought them on the way over. You need to learn to do as you are told. A little pain may make you more obedient"

I cringed with pain as one was snapped shut over first my right then my left nipple. I arched my back with the pain, my hand stopping its work on my cock. "Don't you dare stop wanking, you pathetic wimp. That was only a small punishment, now you need some more to teach you not to stop without permission". With that she took another peg and snapped it shut on my scrotum. I groaned with the pain and humiliation but my hand moved faster and faster along my length, not wishing to displease my mistress again. Nicola stood over me watching me, a smirk on her face as my rhythm increased.

Pain again coursed through my body as Nicola flicked the pegs attached to my nipples. She reached down between my legs and pulled on the peg on my balls, stretching them away from my body, the pain seemed to run through every nerve in my body, making me grit my teeth and moan out load. For what seemed like an age she kept me stretched like that, an evil chuckle escaping her lips at my discomfort. Eventually she let go and removed the peg, however for a second the pain became more intense as the blood flowed back into areas where it had been cut off.

Almost as soon as this happened I shot my spunk all over my belly. The orgasm was so intense that I almost felt sick as my lower body spasmed. I could not remember ever coming so heavily as I had then, spurt after spurt after spurt. Nicola leaned forward and ran her hand over my stomach, scooping up most of my cum into her hand. She raised it to her face and took a tiny bit on her tongue, tasting it, "now it's your turn to try some" she said, "open your mouth". I did as I was told and opened my mouth wide; she turned her hand upside down and held it to my mouth " lick it all off slave, clean my hand for me". I reached my tongue out and started cleaning my spunk off her palm, tasting sperm for the first ever time. I swallowed it all down, until there was no more. She released my nipples from their torture and bent down and kissed me.

"Well done slave, I think we both enjoyed that. I'm going now but when I get home I will e-mail you. I want you to be my personal slave from now on, and suffer every degradation and humiliation I can conceive, are you willing to be my slave?"

"Yes Mistress, please let me be your slave"

"Very well then, I will e-mail you a list of requirements and we will see each other this coming weekend. Now clean yourself up, go home and reply to my E-mail"

With that she turned round, picked up her bag, and left. I stood up, turned off the camera, and walked in a daze to the shower wondering what would be waiting in my inbox when I arrived home.

*

As I say, this, and more is my fantasy. Maybe someday I will meet someone to own me, but until then the thought will keep turning me on.