Picked Her Up at the Diner

Story Info
Just a bit of fun!
3.9k words
3.85
46.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sure noticed her when she walked in the diner. Tall, somewhere around 5'8 or 5'9 -- a bit hard to judge, since she was standing but I was seated at the counter, eating my Country Boy Burger -- and somewhere around forty years old. She'd apparently called in a carry-out order, so she was standing just inside the door, near the cash register, while I was seated just a barstool down from it. Despite her age, she was college-girl slender, wearing skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt showing her not-quite-flat chest, plus a parka-style coat over that. She had long hair, about down to her elbows, which would have looked a bit better if she didn't have bangs, making for a less attractive hairstyle. Her hair was a nice auburn, but the roots at her part showed that the color was courtesy of Clairol.

It was cold out, and the Weather Channel's Winter Storm Hunter had hit us with an ice storm, followed by snow the previous night and morning. The storm had been over for half of the day Saturday, when, at 4:57 PM, the power went out. Here it was, a few minutes after noon the following day, and the power was still out for a large part of the county, and naturally, that was the main topic of conversation.

What had knocked out the power? That was more rumor than fact, a car took out a power pole on Driftwood Drive, no someone hit the substation on Route 52 and Miller's Creek Road, no, a transmission line came down out in Lee County. So, deciding to flirt, even though she had a very obvious wedding set on her left hand, I said, "Maybe your husband is out working to restore power to my place right now?"

She laughed at me, saying, "Nope, that's not his job."

Hey, it was a reach, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. "Well, if he's at work until five tonight, perhaps you could take me to your place to keep me warm until around four."

She laughed at me again, saying, "You do realize he's outside in the car, waiting for me, don't you?"

I glanced out the window, and, sure enough, there was some guy sitting in a car, along with a middle school aged kid. "I guess I've struck out completely today, huh?"

"Yeah, you have, but it was a good try." Still, I could see a twinkle in her eye; she liked me flirting with her. She was checking me out just as I had done with her, and I knew that I looked good enough. I'm 44 years old, still have all of my hair, cut Army short, I'm tall, with broad shoulders and a waist smaller than my chest. If her husband hadn't been out in the car, I'd have had a real shot.

"Well, is he working tomorrow?" I asked. She smiled, and I could see the wheels turning; her husband was working tomorrow, I knew without her answering, and her kid should be back in school.

She didn't answer the question, but had a sort of wry smile on her face, and I wondered how to contact her again. But giving her my cell number was an obviously bad idea, and she didn't offer hers to me. So I simply said, "I'll be here for lunch tomorrow at noon. If you show up, then maybe we can have some fun." She still didn't answer, and just then the waitress brought out her carry out order. She paid, and left, but not before giving me a huge smile. I knew that she was thinking about it.

oo0oo

"You know, you really shouldn't be chasing after married tail," the waitress said to me, after the woman left. "That never works out good." The waitress wasn't smiling.

"Well, I didn't see a decent opportunity to flirt with you, you know." I thought that might disarm her.

"Wouldn't've done you any good, sugar; I'm married, too," she said. "I just can't wear my rings at work, is all."

 

I finished my lunch, got in my truck, and headed back to my cabin. It wasn't a big place and yeah, the power was still out, but it had both the original fireplace, a big one, plus a modern wood stove, so I wasn't going to freeze. I'd just made the ploy about the woman, whose name I still didn't know, as a flirting technique.

Yeah, I know: I'm an asshole. I'm an accomplished flirt, and the ladies usually seem responsive. Yeah, I get turned down a lot, too, but by sheer repetition, I get laid a lot too, and I lost count of how many different women I've screwed at over 200. I had one long-term girlfriend, but fuck it, I didn't want to get tied down, women were just plain easy, and I'm good enough in the sack to back up my promises.

And, let's face it, if I get a woman up to this cabin, especially during the winter, yeah, I'm going to get laid. It's an old, rustic cabin that I'd bought a couple of years ago, and restored. Oh, I didn't add a top of the line kitchen or anything fancy, but cleaning it up, and keeping the antique touches were just the thing to seduce women. A handmade log-frame queen sized bed, plus a second fireplace in the bedroom, created a place where no woman ever said no, if she ever set foot in there.

So, would this woman set foot in there? I figured that my odds were at least fifty/fifty that she'd show up tomorrow. I was horny now, and I figured that I'd take matters into my own hands, so to speak, just to be sure that I wasn't too worked up tomorrow, in case she was there.

There wasn't much to clean up in the cabin, mostly because I never made big messes. I had done my breakfast dishes, in lukewarm water heated on the wood stove -- my hot water heater is electric -- this morning. I hadn't gotten around to new windows yet, so I closed the shutters to keep the place warmer, since there was a fairly stiff breeze, and then settled down to read a book, by the light of an oil lamp.

Still, I couldn't get my mind off the woman from the diner. She was clearly no coed, even though she dressed like one, and had the college girl bod I like so much. She was cute rather than pretty, kind of an odd way to describe a woman of her years, but it was true.

 

Come the morning, I threw some wood in both fireplaces; I didn't like leaving blazing fires going in the fireplaces while I was gone, but with the possibility of bringing this so-far nameless chick back to my place this afternoon, I wanted the place warm, and by the time I left for the Wig Wam Diner, the fires would be down to glowing logs, not blazes. The wood stove, on the other hand, could be packed with burning logs just before I left. I wanted the place conducive to seduction when I brought her back -- if I brought her back -- though, realistically, if she showed up at all, there wasn't much chance that she hadn't agreed to getting laid.

By now, the power had come back on, so I had all of the modern conveniences, and was able to take a hot shower, rather than a bird bath in lukewarm water off the woodstove. Things like being clean, using deodorant and clean teeth were pretty much part of any successful seduction.

There really wasn't much work to do. Although women just love seeing a brawny man splitting firewood for the cabin, I already had probably eight cords split, stacked and in varying stages of drying in the outside sheds, plus wood inside for immediate use. With the power back on, I was able to gather my dirty laundry and start the washing machine, and while it was going, I cleaned up my breakfast debris and put the dishes away. Other than putting the laundry into the dryer, I was completely done with chores, so I read some more before it was time to head out.

 

I got to the Wig Wam just a few minutes before noon, and it was pretty much empty; I guess that the lunch crowd doesn't get there until after the clock strikes twelve. Mary, the waitress who had scolded me yesterday, came up to the booth I took, asking if I wanted something to drink while I was considering my order. I picked coffee, which I knew was good there, and then she said, "You don't really expect Judy to show up, do you?"

Well, that was good: perhaps without intending to do it, Mary told me the name of my intended conquest. "I'm cautiously optimistic, Mary."

"You know what happens when you go looking in a woodpile, don't you? Sometimes you come across a snake. Then again, maybe you're the snake."

Mary took her time getting my coffee, perhaps thinking that she needed to wait for Judy to show up to take a double lunch order, but finally she came over, "Have you figured out what you want, sugar?" Judy had not showed up yet.

"It's still cold outside; how about a bowl of chili?"

"Good choice."

A couple minutes later, she brought me a decent sized bowl of chili, in an old, heavy white bowl with a faded blue ring on the outside, along with three small packs of saltines. It was 12:09, and Judy hadn't shown up. Mary had noticed me watching the clock, and she had a big grin on her face, reveling in my disappointment. Still, she couldn't pay much attention to me, because the diner was starting to fill up quickly.

Yeah, I was disappointed. The chili was good, and since I'd had breakfast, it was enough. It would have to be enough, since Judy hadn't shown up. I dragged out eating, but by 12:25 it was obvious; I'd been stood up.

Well, maybe stood up isn't the right term, since Judy hadn't actually agreed. But Mary had what can only be described as s shit-eating grin on her face as I paid my tab and headed out the door.

"Get over here." Huh? I heard a voice that I thought was directed at me, and saw Judy standing there, off to the side, when I came out. "I know too many people in there, and I couldn't have them see me meet you."

I broke into what had to be a huge smile. "Where are we going?" I asked. I'd suggested that she keep me warm at her place yesterday.

"Where do you live? We ain't going to my house, that's for damned sure!"

"I've got a cabin off Route 52," I told her. It's a bit hard to spot my place from the road. C'mon, my trucks right there."

"No, I'll follow you. I'm not stupid enough to leave my car here and get stranded with a guy I don't know."

'Yeah, but you're stupid enough to go off to his cabin, aren't you?' I thought, certainly not saying it out loud. "OK, follow me, I'm about four miles down 52, on the right."

The road is winding there, hugging up against the side of the mountain as it does, and I drove more slowly than usual, trying not to lose her. When I got to my driveway, I pulled in far enough for Judy to get in as well, and then got out of my truck. "My cabin's just a couple hundred yards up, can't be seen from the road. Can your car make it over that rise, or you want to park down here and ride up with me?"

Judy looked up at the drive. "Maybe I'd better park down here; that looks a bit icy and snowy for my car." With that, she pulled a bit further in, to get well clear of 52, parked and then climbed into my truck. We rode up to my cabin in silence.

When I opened the cabin door for her, allowing her to step in first, she said, "Wow, this is nice. Ain't what I expected at all."

"What did you expect?"

"Bachelor living, with garbage needing to be taken out and dirty dishes in the sink. Or is it normally that way, and you just shined up for me?"

"Nahhh, I always keep it clean. I hate cleaning, so I do it every day, so it only takes me a few minutes. If I let this place get to be a disaster, then I'll have to spend hours cleaning up, and I'm not willing to do that."

"You got something to drink here?"

"What would you like? I've got coffee, tea, and water."

"You got any whiskey?"

"Uhhh, yeah, there's a bottle of Jack here, and some Maker's Mark."

"Well, Hell, Maker's sounds good. I might need that to do this."

So I poured her two fingers of bourbon, and we sat down in the living room to talk. It was looking like my quick fuck might not turn out that way.

"You OK," I asked. "You look like you aren't sure about this." God, was I having an attack of conscience?

"No, I'm sure, just need a bit of liquid courage. I haven't had a good lay in years."

"What, your husband doesn't . . .?"

"Oh, he fucks me, alright, a couple times a week, but it's all for him, and never any good for me." She drained the double shot in one gulp, then added, "C'mon, take me to bed, stud, show a girl a good time."

I could tell: what was starting out as a casual fling was turning into a bad idea, maybe a very bad idea. Still, she was cute enough, certainly willing, and I was horny.

Besides, if her husband couldn't take care of business, then he deserved to get cucked!

Well, I can take care of business, so I led her into my bedroom. I threw another log on in the bedroom fireplace -- the embers were still glowing, and I knew it would catch -- then turned to Judy and pulled her into a deep kiss. My kiss was definitely returned, and her arms were around my neck, trying to pull me in closer. My cock responded the way it's supposed to, and it wasn't long before she could feel it pressing into her. When I lowered my hands, to put them on the hem of her sweater, she responded by cupping my cock, through my jeans, giving it a promissory squeeze, and then lifting her arms above her head, to enable me to pull her sweater over her head and off.

At least that was what she expected. But when the sweater neck was kind of tight over her face, covering her eyes, I leaned forward and gave her another hard kiss, while her arms were helpless and she couldn't see what I was doing.

Man, did that turn her on! She was moaning through this kiss, her mouth needy and greedy, her breath coming in gasps. When I finally finished pulling off her sweater, I could tell: she was close to orgasm already. How the heck could her husband not have satisfied a little hottie like Judy; it really wasn't going to take much at all to send her over the edge.

I dropped to my knees, kissing her belly, her hands trying to pull me in tighter, her 'words' not words at all, just incoherent sounds. When I put my hands on the waistband of her jeans, it was as though she was on fire, in her desperation for me to take them off of her. Pulling them down, I kissed her lightly furred pussy, and within seconds she was in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Had I not had my arms there, to wrap around her hips, I think she'd have fallen down.

I stood, and quickly maneuvered her onto the edge of my bed, continuing to kiss her from her neck to her nether regions, while I used my hands to untie her boots and pull them off. It's winter, or course, so I left her thick, to-the-knee socks on, even though it was plenty warm in here with the fire going.

After her first orgasm, it was taking her a bit longer to build to a second, but once it hit her, well, it's a good thing a log cabin has thick walls and there aren't any houses within eye shot, because she was a real screamer. I'd tell you what she said, but it really didn't make much coherent sense, just a stream of 'oh, fucks and damns and oh, shits.

I eased off of her after that second 'O', because she needed to regain some sense. Standing straight up, I stripped off my shirt and boots and jeans. "You have got to put that cock in me," she said, kind of disappointing me that she didn't take me into her mouth, but it wasn't needed anyway: I was fully hard, sticking straight out, and she was completely drenched. Judy grabbed my arms and pulled me down onto the bed on top of her. It didn't take much maneuvering to line up with her pussy, and I pushed in, balls deep, with one steady stroke.

She was just as vocal, and just as incoherent, with me fucking her as she was with my tongue on her pussy. There was no way any man who could get his dick hard couldn't take care of this woman, not when she got this excited, and if her husband couldn't, or wouldn't, that was on him. Within less than a minute, she was coming again, and then a fourth time. This woman was just hot!

Well, having already taken care of business, it was time for a change up, to have some more fun for myself . . . not that bringing a woman to orgasm isn't like the greatest fun in the world already. I pulled out, rolled her over and pulled her up on her hands and knees. Even Stevie Wonder could have seen that this was a mostly new, if not entirely novel, position for her, and she looked over her shoulder eagerly at me, a hunger in her eyes waiting for me to slide back into her.

Which I did, with no further ado. I still hadn't gotten my own rocks off, but the change in position slowed things down for me, and I knew that I was good for a while longer yet. Changing speeds, varying the pressure my hands were putting on her hips, pushing her torso down with my hand on her back, everything I was doing seemed new to her, and she seemed to love every bit of it. As her next climax was getting close, I lubricated my thumb and eased it into her ass, drawing a look of surprise from her -- I could see her face in the mirror, and let me tell you, it's awesome to be able to watch a woman's face when you're fucking her from behind -- but not so much of a surprise that it stopped her orgasm. She came in waves, her tight butt squeezing and releasing my thumb as she did. That was enough to send me over the edge, and I emptied myself deep within her.

I've fucked a few girls in the ass before, and I was thinking about it with Judy, but as we both came, she just sank down into the bed, exhausted. The look of surprise she had when I had put my thumb in her really made me want to fuck her ass, probably taking her back door virginity, but at least for now, sex was over.

She kept reaching over, giving me softer kisses now, her hair a complete mess, her face and body sheened with sweat.

We laid like that for the better part of an hour, with Judy effusive in her praise for my love making skills. If she was to be believed -- and I never believed women all that much -- I was her best time ever, she never knew that it could be like this, you know, the usual.

Finally, she managed to get closer to sensible, and started talking rationally. "Look, Gary, that was wonderful, amazing, just wow, but I've got to get home and cleaned up before Steve gets home." She kissed me, and then I asked her if we could get together again.

"Look, sweetie, my husband isn't stupid, OK? I want to see you again, but I can't have some open affair, you know? I'll just show up when I can show up, OK? And for God's sake, don't run your mouth at the Wig Wam!"

That was it. I dove her over the ridge to get her car, so she could get home. She took a look both ways, and then gave me a quick case before getting in her car and taking off.

oo0oo

Well, this hadn't been bad. It'd been a few days since I had seen Judy, and I stayed away from the Wig Wam Diner, even though there weren't that many good places to eat around here. It wasn't like I couldn't cook for myself, anyway. Since I have enough money to live on, with plenty stashed away, I don't have to do anything time consuming like work for a living, though I did have several acres to tend to. That meant taking care of a big garden, but, in the dead of winter, that work wasn't necessary. I had beef and pork in the freezer, along with some deer meat that I had smoked after hunting season last fall. I had DirecTV and internet via satellite, and I got my mail at a post office box; no one bothered me, and heck, most people barely knew I was here.

It was just a few days later, and after the near-zero temperatures, it warmed up above normal for January. The normal high here is 41º F but it was almost 60º, and I was puttering around outside. It was time to change the oil on my pickup, and I had other things to do in the shop as well. I kept hoping that Judy would show up, but like she said, she had to be cautious, and while I might have been disappointed, I was never surprised any day that she didn't make it.

Life was good! The sun was shining, there was barely a cloud in the sky -- though it was supposed to rain tomorrow -- and I was whistling as I worked.

Then, all of a sudden, I felt a blow to my chest. Looking down, I saw a fucking arrow sticking out of me, and I knew, from the intense pain, it was in my heart. I sank to my knees, and tried to pull it out, but I was rapidly weakening, and the pain was even more excruciating as I tried. A couple second later, I was on my side, and knew I was dying, as an ugly pig of a man walked up, laughing. "That's what you get for fucking my wife, asshole. Ain't no ballistics on a arrow. Enjoy your trip to Hell. I guess now I'll see what you've got in that nice little cabin."

12