Picking an Indy Car Girl in Club

Story Info
Sam picks up a transsexual in a night club.
810 words
3.62
19.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam has a little secret, he does not mind getting some of the shemale cock. After a night out with the lads he disappears from the group down the road to a gay night club. Sam has never been in a gay night club and feels a little out of his depth. He has had a few drinks so is feeling relax and sits down scoping out the club. Looking around the club his eyes settle on a brunet with curly long hair in a group of girls. He moves in for closer investigation of the target, she is wearing a tight red lycra race jump suit. The ones you see on the Indy car track that the girls wear on the grid. Liking what he sees, he is still unsure if she is tranny yet, he introduces himself to the girl name Bubbles. Straight away he knows she is a tranny from her cute little feminine voice and eventually offers to buy her a drink.

After a couple of drinks the pair hit the dance floor and begin dancing to the techno beat. Sam is grinding his package all over her arse and she is grinding back just as hard, leaning from behind Sam kisses Bubbles deep with some tongue. The grinding leads to wandering hands and more deep kissing. Sam's hands are exploring her arse and tits through the lycra jump suit and Bubbles is rubbing Sam's package through his Jeans. They soon leave the club and get a cab back to Bubbles flat.

Getting upstairs to her flat the clothes begin to come off as soon as they come through the front door. Making their way to the bedroom, Sam starts kissing bubbles while thrusting his cock against her red lace panties and feeling her exposed boobs making her nipples become erect. Its not long before Sam pulls off the red panties exposing her 6 inch hard cock and strokes it in his hand. Knelling at the end of the bed, Sam Licks the tip of her cock, Sam takes the cock in his mouth and begins sucking. Bubbles begins to thrust her cock in Sams mouth and he takes all of it, deep throating her a couple of times.

Sam is rock hard now from this excitement and wanting more action, he gently lies Bubbles back on the bed and climbs on top. Kissing Bubbles with passion Sam places Bubbles cock between his crack and thrusting and humping her cock. Her precum is providing some lube as he humps her cock with his but cheeks. The pair are thrusting like horny teenagers with heavy panting and long deep kissing. Bubbles reaches in her night stand with a free hand and pulls out some lube, grabbing her cock she lubes up her cock. Sam grabs the base of her cock and then squats down on her cock. slowly lowering himself on her cock he guides bit by bit into his tight hole. Her cock bottoms out in his tight hole and Sam stays in position feeling her cock fill his hole.

Sam feels his arse relax and begins riding her shaft slowly, the sensation of his hole being filled with every thrust has his cock rock hard and leak cum on her belly. Leaning in and kissing bubbles as he thrusts up and down her shaft. He picks up the pace and with every thrust down Bubbles thrust upwards in his tight hole, both are panting heavily and Sam loving the feeling of her cock in his tight hole. Fucking her cock for 20 minutes Sam can feel the pressure building in Bubbles cock, her cock is twitching on every down stroke Bubbles feeling she is near leans in kissing Sam and whispers in his ear she is about to come. Not expected, Sam tells Bubble to cum inside his tight hole and fill him. This send Bubbles over the edge hearing a man telling her he wants her seed inside of him and she cums wave after wave in Sams tight hole. Bubbles orgasm sets off Sam as she gives one last thrust which is enough to massage Sams prostate and cause him to exploded all over Bubbles titts and face. Sam collapses into Bubbles cum soaked tits and hugs his lover, her cock still inside of his cum filled hole pulsating in his passage. They embrace and kiss until her cock becomes flaccid. Pulling off of Bubbles her cum leaks onto her belly and Sam takes a scoop and licks it off is fingers and rubs it over his cock. His cock is still raging hard, Bubbles leans in and cleans his shaft of the cum.

Spent from their session Sam has a shower. Sharing one more kiss and a grope Sam gets Bubbles number and catches an uber home satisfied with a great night.