Picking up a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

She sucked hard as she slid his cock out and sucked all of her juices from it. She licked her lips and swallowed her own cum.

Joy took a breath and then slid his cock deep and put her hands on his big balls and massaged them and brought him once again to the edge of orgasm before mercilessly stopping and climbing off. She was teasing him so that he could give her the biggest load that he could. I knew what she had planned.

As she climbed off, she knelt over him and looked down at him.

"Fuck me...... I want you to fuck me hard!!!"

Mike pulled her down onto him and rolled her over. Her legs immediately spread out around his ass.

She was now lying so that I had a full side view of them as he climbed between her legs and pushed his cock into her pussy. Joy reared her sexy stocking-covered legs up and wrapped them around his ass, digging her 5" heels into his ass like a jockey spurring a thoroughbred to the finish. "Fuck me hard!!" she growled at him and spurred her heels into his ass.

He started slowly and she spiked him again and said, "Fuck me hard!!!" It was his turn to tease. He continued slowly. "Please......... give it to me." She was begging. "Fuck me......."

"Please....drive your cock hard...... Fuck me. I want you to explode on my tits."

The prospect of blowing his load all over this sexy lady made Mike decide to stop teasing. He pushed in harder and a little faster.

"Yes.........please........." she squealed.

Mike picked up the pace.

"Yes!"

I could hear the slurping of her juices on his cock as he drove it harder and faster.

"YES!!" she squealed again. "Fuck me."

Now I could hear his balls slapping against her ass as he pounded his cock into her.

"Oh God..........I'm cumming..............." she screamed. "Give it to me....... I've got to have your cum now!!"

Joy reached up with both hands and pushed her breasts together, offering them to Mike for his cum.

Mike pulled from her and reached down and I watched as the first long stream arched out of his cock onto her waiting breasts. The first stream had to have been a full 10" long and stretched from her chin down onto her breasts. He furiously stroked and the second stream flicked across both breasts and covered both nipples. The third and last stream landed on her lips and in her mouth.

As the first hot stream landed on her she came again, hard and deep.... screaming. "Give me your cum...... cum on me......."

Joy's hips bucked with each of his streams and when the last one landed in her mouth and lips she hungrily gobbled it up and swallowed it down.

Mike moved up and pushed the tip of his cock against her cum-covered lips and she sucked it as far in as she could and massaged his balls and stroking it to milk the last little bit of his cum.

I slipped out of the door so quietly that neither of them heard me leave and walked down to the elevator and took it to the 5th floor where our room was. When I got there, I quickly stripped and laid back on the bed. My cock was standing hard and tall.

Back in the other room, Mike fell off onto the bed in exhaustion and Joy stood and quickly grabbed her dress. She didn't clean up or wipe off Mike's cum and she wrapped the dress loosely around her and tied the belt right over her cum-covered tits and face.

"I've got to go. Thanks," was all she said to Mike and she walked out of the room and down to the elevator. She had cum dripping from her chin and making obvious wet spots in her dress as she took the elevator down to five.

I had left the safety lock across the door so that she could get in. When she stepped into the room she looked down at my hard cock and said, "Roger, there's something I have tell you....... I picked up a guy from the bar and fucked him."

"Tell me about it." I replied.

"I picked him up down stairs and took him to a room and fucked him. I sucked his cock and let him lick my pussy. Then, I let him fuck me hard."

She toyed with the big drop of cum hanging from her chin and said, "He came on my face and tits."

Joy untied the belt on the dress and opened it up. Her tits gleamed with the cum that covered her. She let the dress fall to the floor and she cradled her cum-covered tits in each hand and began massaging the cum into her breasts.

"Come over here and tell me about it." I said as I offered my hard cock for her to climb onto.

Joy straddled me and guided my very hard cock to her well-fucked pussy. Obviously she was still very aroused because her pussy was dripping wet.

"Did he cum inside you too?" I asked.

"No, I saved that for you."

She lowered herself down and speared my cock with her pussy and moved her hips slowly. "I picked up a stranger in the bar and fucked him." She held her tits out for me to see his cum. "He came all over my tits and in my mouth."

"Tell me about it."

She did as she slowly fucked me. By the time she got to the part where she sucked him in the ice machine room, I filled her pussy for the first time. But, she didn't stop........ either telling me about it or fucking me...

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers
12