Picking up Sis(-in-Law) Ch. 02

Story Info
The next visit to Deb's house is a real treat.
1.2k words
4.42
256.5k
24
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers

A month or so after my wife's older sister Debbie's visit to our house, we made the trip to her house for a weekend visit. When she was down, and I mean really down, She'd fulfilled my greatest fantasy - she'd sucked my dick in the truck on the way back to my house.

Since then, our Internet messages to each other have taken quite a new turn - all we've talked about since then is sex. Debbie has assured me that she wants to continue our relationship, but she also warned me that she won't fuck me. She simply can't do that to her sister!

Okay, I told her I can live with that, but I also warned her that I would continue to try. On this particular weekend, our plans were to go out Friday night, and sleep in Saturday. Then, a trip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was planned for Saturday afternoon and evening.

We got in at about 5:30 PM, and they were ready to go out. Deb was a sight to behold - short black dress, sheer, dark nylons and the same strappy heels she'd worn the night in the truck. Instant hardon!

I told Deb she looked "nice," and my wife broke into the conversation. "Down, boy! She's my sister!" she retorted.

"That just makes it even better - keep it in the family!" I jokingly answered back.

"You wish!" was my wife's last remark before we went to our room to change.

My wife also dressed to kill. It was obvious that she was planning on getting some action that night. She wore sheer stockings, a lacy garter belt, thong, spiked heels and a brief dress. She knew how to get to me after ten years of marriage!

Both women looked great as we headed to a nice place for dinner. Debbie took every opportunity to show herself off to me, getting out of the car, sitting down at the table, etc. Her husband was oblivious to it all. During dinner, Debbie drove me crazy under the table, her nylon covered foot drawing pictures on my naked shin below my pants leg.

Then, she played with her straw, pushing it in and out of her mouth! I was rock hard as we left the eatery and headed for the night club. I drove, and Debbie sat behind me. Somehow, she got her shoe off, putting her foot was between the door and my seat. I caressed the nylon sheathed prize all the way to the club.

When I opened her door and she got out, my wife and her husband were on the other side of the car. She showed me everything, letting the hem of her dress ride all the way up. Sheer-to-waist nylons, no panties underneath, neatly trimmed bush. I was ruined for the night!

My wife was hell-bent on keeping my attention, and making sure I was up for her at night's end. She continually played up to me, placing my hand on her nylon covered thigh,(high up), kissing me, etc. I could tell Deb was not impressed! I knew that if I wanted any fun with Debbie, I'd have to ply the wife with alcohol, because it usually puts her out like a light. I also noticed that Debbie's husband was drinking more than usual.

I got one chance to dance with Debbie when my wife went to the Girl's room. She plastered herself against me, and we both commented on how hard I was. I assured her it was for her, and she seemed content with that. I was able to steal a few quick feels, of her tits and once, of her nylon sheathed thigh under her dress. She also reached down between us and stroked the head of my dick. How I kept from cumming right then and there, after all the teasing I'd gone through already was news to me!

Back at our table, and everyone said they were ready to leave. On the way home, my wife actually fell asleep! One down! I looked back at Debbie's husband, and knew he wasn't far behind. He'd consumed an enormous amount of alcohol, and it was taking its toll. Debbie played the same game with her nyloned foot, just to keep my interest up.

Once at home, both couples headed for their respective rooms. My wife fell promptly and soundly asleep. A few minutes later, the bedroom door opened and closed quickly, and even tough I couldn't see Deb, I sensed her presence. I could actually smell her! She came over to the bed and took my hand, pulling me up. I followed her out of the room, and when we were in the dim light of the hallway, I about lost it. Sheer pantyhose, high heels, nothing else. Nothing. I followed that cute, nylon-clad ass down the hall to the other guest room, which we entered and closed the door.

Deb assured me that her husband was just as dead to the world as my wife was, and then slid into my arms, kissing me passionately. She grabbed my shorts and slid them down, going to her knees as she did. Finally, my cock was sliding in and out of her moist, hot mouth - a feeling I'd been longing for, for the last month.

I made my way to a chair and sat down without dislodging her mouth, which had a near death grip on my hard member. She sucked me for several minutes, my every effort going into prolonging the pleasure. Finally, she backed off until just the head was in her mouth, and she looked up into my eyes as she started stroking the shaft, teasing my slit with her tongue.

That did it! I came about a pint, with her not missing a single drop of it. Just like the last time, she swallowed it all. She then licked me until I was soft, and came up to sit on my lap. We kissed for a few minutes, and then I sat her in the chair and went to my knees between her nyloned thighs.

I kissed each lovely, wonderful, nylon sheathed beauty, and worked my way up until I was at her core. I couldn't believe it. Her nylons were crotchless! I couldn't tell if she'd done it herself, or bought them like that, and it didn't matter anyway. Hot, wet, pungent, unbelievably sexy. I moved my tongue to the opening.

Finally, I was skin to skin with the pussy I'd been dreaming about for years. I licked, sucked, played, fingered, and just experienced the wonderful essence of it, glad that I was finally able to return the pleasure she'd given me. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and she started cumming almost immediately, working her nylon clad thighs around my head. She rubbed my head with both hands as I sucked her, moaning so loud I was sure she'd wake our mates, but thankfully, she didn't. Her thighs damn near broke my neck, and I remember thinking, "What a way to go!"

Afterward, we sat and talked like that for quite some time, both of us saying that we didn't want to leave the marriage we were in, or harm our mates - especially her sister. We agreed to continue playing around whenever we got the chance, but she reaffirmed that she would not let me fuck her! We'll see...

ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers