Picking up Sis(-in-Law) Ch. 03

Story Info
He takes the relationship even further.
1.3k words
4.5
222.3k
25
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers

If you've kept up, you know that I've enjoyed oral sex (giving and receiving) with my sexy sister-in-law, Debbie. Since she lives a couple hundred miles away, we keep up by using E-mail. Have to be careful, though. My wife is becoming more computer-literate, and her inquisitive mind causes her to try to delve into my private life (on the web). Her husband could care less, and couldn't find his way on-line to save his ass.

Anyway, in our conversations on-line over the last few weeks, Deb's confessed that she planned the whole scenario when I picked her up in Columbus. She knew, from talking to my wife over the years, what turned me on (stockings, pantyhose, etc) and used it to her advantage. She really didn't know that she would take it as far as it went, but she definately "dressed for success" before leaving home that afternoon!

I was pretty impressed, that the sexy thing liked me enough to go to the trouble! She went on to remind me of certain times over the last couple of years, where I got a good look up her dress, and admitted that she'd arranged it on purpose. Then, she screwed up my mind by telling me that if I'd made half a move on her, she'd have given it up (oral sex only, that is!) a long time before we actually got around to it! That killed me, knowing that if I'd gotten up some balls, I'd have scored well in advance of when I finally did! (Let that be a lesson to you, guys. A blow job lost is gone forever!)

Anyway, back to what's up with Deb. Our next opportunity to get together, was Thanksgiving, when all of my in-laws would be down for the weekend. Creates a very cramped, crowded atmosphere, for sure. Besides us, her Mom, Dad, two sisters and their husbands would be on hand.

During our last talk on-line, Deb said she was looking forward to seeing me, as I was her. We really didn't think there would be a chance to get together, but we would be watching for any opportunity. She told me she had a surprise for me, but wouldn't even give me a hint as to what it was.

Then, believe it or not, Debbie showed up ALONE on Wednesday night! Her husband didn't feel well, so he decided not to make the trip! Man, she was really pissed at him, missing a traditional family holiday because of a runny nose! The rest of the family would arrive Thanksgiving morning, so that night it was just the three of us.

Deb looked great, in a skirt and sweater, nylons and heels. I told my wife I'd take them out for dinner, so she got dressed and we went out. Applebees was the choice, and they weren't too crowded, so we ended up there. We were evenly spaced around the table, and shortly after being seated, I felt her foot rubbing against my leg.

It was dark, so no one could see well. I reached under the table, and found that Deb had slid the hem of her skirt up. My hand landed on her nylon covered thigh, and I couldn't believe it. She had on a garter belt and long, sheer stockings! I immediately knew what my surprise was, and she looked over and smiled at me.

Without being too obvious, I could only get so high up on her thigh, but I did make to to the clip on her garter belt and smooth, bare skin. My wife ordered her second Margarita, so I started planning the rest of the evening. Debbie had a couple of drinks, but didn't get too wasted. I had one beer! There was NO WAY I was going to give up any control of my faculties!

After a tasty dinner, and one more tall drink for my wife, we headed for home. My wife was pretty shit-faced, and even fell asleep on the way home. Debbie took full advantage, and reached over the seat to grab my dick through my pants. It was rock hard, and her tongue licked the inside of my ear!

Once at home, Debbie got out first, and before I woke my wife up, she stood in front of me and hiked her skirt up to her waist. High heels, stockings, garter belt, nothing else. No panties! I kissed her and slid my finger into her wet pussy before going around to help my wife to the house.

Once she (my wife) was safely in bed and back asleep, I went back to the living room. I made sure I would know if our bedroom door opened, as early warning. Debbie was sitting on the couch, watching a movie on TV. She had her legs pulled up under her, but her sexy, nyloned knees were still visible below the hem of her skirt. I sat next to her, and she smiled at me. "How 'bout a foot rub, Rick? Do you still give them?" She extended her legs out without waiting for an answer. Her sexy high heels were still on her feet, which landed in my lap. I took one, then the other shoe off, and started rubbing her feet. The feeling was fabulous, and I quickly worked my way up her nylon sheathed legs.

I stole a guick look, and Deb's eyes were closed, but her hands were lightly rubbing her breasts through her sweater. My hands reached the tops of her stockings, and hesitated only briefly before moving onto bare thigh. I spread her legs wide, and one hand went right to her gaping pussy. She moaned when I slid first one, then two fingers into her.

I told her to keep an eye on the hallway, and went to my knees in front of her. My mouth quickly found her clit, and I sucked it in, biting lightly on it. That got a loud moan out of her, and my hand went up to quiet her. I really didn't think my wife would wake up, but why chance it?

Without Deb noticing, I slid my zipper down, and pushed my pants down off my hips. I moved up to kiss her hard on the lips, and she sucked my tongue into her mouth. This was it, I figured, so I finger-fucked her for a couple of seconds, and then slid my dick into position. I was half way in before she could react, trying to buck me off. Her upward movement only caused deeper penetration of my cock, so she reversed and tried to pull off. I held on. "Asshole!" she whispered, and put her arms around my neck and pulled me down. Her nyloned thighs wrapped around my waist, and I fucked her hard. I pulled her sweater and bra up and nuzzled her sweet titties, and she moaned louder. It was a good thing my wife was drunk, 'cause nothing could have stopped us at that point.

We fucked hard for several minutes, and after she came three times, I think, she sensed that I was ready. "Don't you dare cum inside me!" she warned, so I backed out and straddled her chest on the couch. Her hands went around my shaft as her mouth locked on the head of my dick. She stroked it for a few seconds, and that was enough. I filled her mouth with cum, causing her to swallow several times to get it all. Then, she snuggled up on my lap and kissed me. She was pissed that I'd fucked her, but understood that I just couldn't help it. She made me promise(right!) her that I wouldn't do it again!!! Much later, we made it to our separate beds.

Next, I'll tell you how I managed two more blow jobs that weekend, with everybody there! Even Deb's husband came down Thursday with her Mom and Dad!!!

ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers