Picking up Sis(-in-Law) Ch. 05

Story Info
Ongoing saga of the seduction of his sister-in-law.
1.2k words
4.44
165.2k
13
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers

Since my last chapter, Debbie and I have gotten together a few times, but I've not had time to put them into words for all of my friends at Literotica. Suffice to say, that Debbie is opening up to me, and is a lot less nervous when we're together, or even just chatting on the phone or computer.

Of significance, I let Deb in on the fact that I have out guest bedroom bugged with CC video cameras, and I admitted to her that on many occasions, I had spied on her in various stages of undress. She was a little pissed, but she got over it as soon as I was able to get my tongue in her snatch! ;-) A few weeks ago, she talked me into showing her some of the video tapes I've accumulated, not just of her, but of others, like her other sister Deanna (I have a great one of her dressing; it was as if she'd known what I like! She pulled her sheer nylons on, slid her feet into 3 inch heels, and stood there for a few minutes in just nylons and heels, deciding what else to wear!), her Mom, Cindy (a friend of my wife's), and Jessica, Cindy's 18 year old daughter.

She was impressed, to say the least. I let her in on the fact that I was very disappointed that I had not been able to get any sexual activity on tape, and I asked her "What's the matter, don't you and Mike (her husband) do it when you're down here?" She admitted that they did, but they always did it after the lights were out.

I'm hoping to get Deb to act out some of my fantasies, that I don't have the balls to approach my wife about. So, to get her headed towards doing it with other men while I'm watching, I asked her if she would seduce her husband for me the next time they were visiting us. After a few minutes of whining around about it, she said she's think about it.

They visited us about three weeks later for a weekend. I'd told her that I wanted some "good stuff" on tape, and she said she'd try. She knew that to me, "good" meant lots of oral, and also, she'd need to be in sheer nylons and heels.

The four of us went out Saturday night, and Deb was dressed to kill, in a tight black dress, sheer nylons and 3 inch patent leather ankle-strap stilettos.

I'd gotten to feel her legs up a few times through the evening, while dancing and at the table, and she had me really hot. Once, when we were sure no one could see us, she kissed me long, deep and hard, and I again told her what I wanted her to do for me.

On the trip home, Deb was all over her husband in the back seat, and a few times as I watched them in the rear view mirror, her dress was up to her waist, her sheer-to-waist nylons completely exposed, and she had no panties on under them. Once, I was able to see her hand stroking him through his pants!

My wife was doing the same in the front seat, with her dress around her waist showing me all of her stocking clad legs, and she even took my cock out and stroked it, nearly causing me to cum while still in the car. Once at home, we all went to our bedrooms, and I secretly hoped that all was in order for Deb's film sexual debut.

It was a hot night for all of us, with my wife going down on me as soon as we were behind closed doors. She sucked me until I again nearly shot my load, and I found myself mentally comparing her to her sister's oral abilities. I was able to hold off, prying her lips from around my cock. I shoved her back on the bed and pulled her dress up - she was naked under it except for her garter belt, sheer stockings and high heels. I mounted her quickly, since she was wet enough to float a boat, and we fucked for several minutes.

Then, I faintly heard her sister moan loudly from the other bedroom, and it sent me over the edge, with me filling her with a large load of cum.

The next morning, I was able to get up early, and found Debbie had done the same, having even partially dressed for church, being Sunday morning. I pulled her into another bedroom and kissed her hotly, my lips spreading hers, our tongues meeting and dueling.

I slid my hands under her robe to find only very sheer-to-waist nylons again, no panties. As I caressed her hot ass, she slid to her knees in front of me, pulling my briefs down as she went. My hard cock was soon in her mouth, and she stroked the shaft as her tongue played with the head, just the way I like it! I came quickly, with her swallowing all of my load, and we hurried back to the kitchen.

She asked me if the tapes turned out, and I told her I hadn't had time to check. I asked her what I'd see, and she told me it would be a surprise! After they left that afternoon, my wife had to go the grocery, which gave me time to check the tapes.

All I can say, is WOW!!! As soon as they were in the bedroom, he tried to turn the light off, but she wouldn't let him. "I wanna see what I'm doin!" she told him. Then, her little black dress hit the floor, leaving her in just pantyhose and high heels, right in front of the camera! Then, she went to her knees in front of him and unzipped his pants, pulling them down.

His cock shot straight out in front of him,

and she quickly engulfed it, nearly causing his knees to buckle. She sucked him hungerly, his cock pounding in and out of her mouth, and I had a perfect close-up profile view! Then, she let it plop out, and laid back on the bed, her nylon clad legs pointing up in the air. He quickly shed his pants and climed between her legs, and his cock went right in - the crotch of her pantyhose had been cut out! That little stinker really surprised me on that one! She wrapped her legs tightly around him, and looked right at the camera, smiling and winking at it!

They fucked for several minutes, causing her to cum four times that I counted, and then he plunged hard into her, filling her hot pussy with his juice! It was a sight to behold, with her legs still in her sheer nylons and high heels, not three feet away from the camera! I couldn't wait for her to see it with me, knowing it would turn her on.

This was just another step to getting her where I wanted her - where she would do whatever I asked her to, with whomever I wanted her to do it with! I'll let you know what happens next!

ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers