Picking up the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom pulled out the desk chair and dragged it close and sat down heavily to watch his two slutty daughters share his slimy cum. Both girls now were lapping and sucking at each other cheeks. Spit and cum mixing with filth from the make-up that had run down both girls faces.

They sucked it all up seemingly in a sexual trance. Tom knew his daughters were -- in this state -- unable to refuse him anything, and he would vary soon test this.

Tom washed his cock and balls with a cloth, while he watched his two daughters through the shower door, clean up the mess that had been made by the earlier activities. He had instructed both girls that they were forbidden to speak to one another, and to make sure they obeyed; he stood in the bathroom and waited as they showered.

They made not a sound, washing in silence as he cleaned his own slightly soiled private area.

Both girls had whined plaintively when, after they had begged him to let them please cum, he had said they could not have any orgasms until they had showered. The girls begged and pleaded with him to let them play with their pussies, but he had smacked each one in the face and told them to be quiet or else. Tom had no idea or else what, but just saying it with the girls in this highly submissive state had been enough to shut them up.

In the shower as Ally and Terri, washed up, they felt as if electric shocks were going through their aroused pussies every time they had to touch there. Both girls almost were in tears when their father told them to wash their cunts very well, but be careful to not cum. He stood and watched as they did, and it was unbelievably difficult to do they both found, as they came close to making themselves cum over and over, but always managed to quell the urge to cum as the looked up and saw their stern looking father peering in at them.

On Tom's part watching his girls endure this torture was an incredible turn on and soon had his prick rock hard once more.

He had a lot in store for the girls as soon as they finished, and they would be ready to explode after having been denied to long.

"Dry up girls and come inside," said Tom through the shower door. "I think you girls are clean enough. But remember, no talking."

The two teenaged sisters sat with their hands folded in their laps as their father showered. In the back of her mind Alison was thinking about why she found herself unable to move a muscle.

Ally had always been the typical older sister: calling the shots and bossing her little sis around. She glanced over at Terri and saw that her baby sister, all of 18 year of age, was seemingly paralyzed, sitting with her eyes down cast, as if she feared their father as they would a stranger.

In truth Terri was thinking, much like her big sister, that she couldn't quite figure out why she was unable to move, and thus contradict her dad's orders. She could not even bring herself to turn her head and talk to her older sister.

Ally and Terri both were finding themselves in a state that Tom rinsing off in the shower had seen in his beloved sweet wife many times. It was a state of total complete submissive paralysis. His wife was an extreme sub who found she loved to be forced and denied release; turned into a plaything for Tom's enjoyment. Of course it was this very thing that she derived a great deal of wonderful pleasure from for herself. Now Tom found that his daughters seemed, much to his surprise and delight, to be the same type.

He had never thought of his little angels, as he thought of them with a smile, even now, as sex objects. But he found his prick rock hard thinking about how hot they were.

The mental picture of their naked bodies made his cock throb and jerk as he dried off in the bathroom. Tom chuckled that he was actually denying himself an orgasm that he needed as well -- though he doubted his need was as great as his daughters was right now.

Both girls found it increasingly hard not to speak or to touch their pussies and Terri had begun to squeeze her thighs together pressing her lips closed and causing pressure to her clit to increase. Ally's eyes darted over and saw her little sister doing this and almost said don't do that, but didn't have a chance as the girls' father walked in and glared angrily at his youngest.

As her father walked over to her Terri's eyes filled with tears and she spoke haltingly, " D-daddy I'm sor—"

Tom's hand flicked across Terri's face leaving a red handprint on the right side and tossing her back onto the bed, laying on her back and sobbing suddenly like a five year old at that moment rather than an 18 year old college student.

"Did I or did I not say, 'No touching your pussy,' Terri!" Tom shouted at his baby girl. He -- for a second -- found it hard not to take her into his arms and tell her that all his anger was just a sexual game, and to begin to wipe her tears away. She was still his daughter after all, but he had a plan he wanted to use to make sure his girls both knew they shouldn't be in this line of work, even as a part time gig, and also so they knew that from now on their Daddy was in charge of them sexually.

Terri nodded and sat up as her father reached out and touched her hair gently.

"Yes you did Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy," said Terri, looking up at her fathers' gently calm face.

Tom ran his hand down across his youngest girls' tit's and grabbed a hard nipple and twisted it while pulling gently.

"Oh ... yes! Daddy, please, Daddy ... don't tease me please!" Terri moaned as her father touched her and played with her hard nipples, now taking the other nipple in his other fingers and twisting and tugging on them.

"Daddy has to punish you for being a bad girl Terri," Tom said mildly.

"I know Daddy, I know. Little Terri knows," Terri purred as her nipples throbbed and her pussy leaked juice down between her ass cheeks.

Tom could see Terri was really getting into this form of play, from the little girl speak she had just used. Tom and his wife every once in a while played these innocent girl games, and they never failed to make him hard. He could now see why. He found that he was incredibly turned on by the thought alone of sex with his daughters. Having them play along was only going to make it even more of a turn on.

"Suck Daddy's nice clean cock honey," Tom said, as he placed his hands on his hips, releasing his daughters' rock hard nipples.

Terri's head dipped without hesitation to his cock and took the swollen head in her mouth and suckled wetly and sensuously on it. Terri looked up into her fathers eyes and sucked harder, causing him to groan, and, taking her hair in his hand, pull her mouth away.

"Good girl. You know how to make Daddy happy don't you?"

Terri smiled up at her father, happy that he was pleased, almost forgetting that this was taboo; incest; that she was sucking and would soon -- at least she now knew she hoped -- be fucking him as well. She reached up and happily petted he fathers cock, thinking how any girl could not want this: her own fathers cock; in her mouth; in her body. The cock that had made her, inside her, fucking her, loving her. Terri had no idea how a girl wouldn't want that.

Tom looked at his older daughter Ally and saw her sitting quietly, her hands folded, watching her sister gazing up at their dad with a combination of love and lust that was perfectly evident.

"Ally dear lay back on the bed and spread your legs for Terri," Tom said, waving his hand at the bed. Ally felt her body move almost without thinking about it and found her wet, swollen and deprived cunt began to become even wetter as she crawled up into the center of the bed and lay back and opened her thighs wide.

Tom dragged his youngest, Terri, to her feet. His hand was twisted in her hair and his other hand at her shoulder turning her to face her big sister. Tom pressed his cock into his little girl Terri's back. He brought his hands to her breasts and squeezed hard and whispered in her ear. "Oh Terri suck Ally's sweet pussy for Daddy. She wants to cum so bad honey."

Terri looked up at her Daddy and back at her beautiful sister and climbed up into the bed and began to caress her sisters' calves and slowly moved her hands up her legs and across her thighs.

Ally could feel her sisters' breath on her thighs and suddenly the touch of her wet tongue as well. Ally gasped as she felt the warmth of Terri's tongue slide up her inner thigh, and then a cool finger brush her smooth pussy lips. Ally gasped and inhaled deeply as felt her heart pounding in her chest as her own baby sister ran her finger up and down her slit.

Terri kissed Ally's inner thigh and continued to feel her big sisters' cunt lips and run her finger up and down and finally pushing gently into her sisters' wet opening.

Ally hissed in her throat as Terri's finger slipped into Ally's cunt hole.

Tom used all his willpower to keep his hands off his turgid cock, and watched his 18 year old daughter sliding her finger into his 19 year olds hole. Just watching, he felt his blood boiling. Tom walked around the bed and climbed on and sat close to his daughter Ally's head and brushed his fingers, cool and rough over her cheeks.

"Does Terri's finger feel good baby doll?"

"Yes Daddy," Ally moaned looking up at her father. "It feels so good."

"Would you like her to put another one in your cunt honey?" Tom trailed his hand under Ally's chin and rested his thumb on her lips. He leaned over her and kissed her forehead.

"Yes Daddy, can she put more in me Daddy?"

"Yes honey," Tom said. He looked up at Terri, to see her gazing up at him, licking her lips as she slowly drove her finger into her sisters' cunt. "Stick another finger into Ally's fuck hole Terri."

Terri winced at her fathers' course language, and then felt her own pussy spasm, and knew that she wanted to be spoken to in this way. "Yes Daddy," she answered her father as she pulled her finger from her sisters' pussy and sucked at it and inserted another finger into her mouth to moisten it.

Tom reached between Ally's legs and ran his finger up her slit. He looked at his finger and saw the slick and shiny juice on it.

"Just fuck her hole Terri, she is very wet baby," said Tom, as he took his wet finger and sucked his daughters juice from it.

Terri smiled up at her father and positioned her fingers at her big sisters' entrance and slammed them deep inside of her wet tunnel.

Ally's back arched and she cried out and groaned as her little sister fucked her with her fingers hard.

"Suck her fucking clit Terri. Show Daddy how much you love your sister," Tom said breathlessly.

"Yes Daddy, oh yes!" Terri replied happily, as she clamped her lips over her sisters' bald cunt. Terri's lips sucked at her sisters' clit making it stick up out of its hood.

Tom watched as his baby girl Terri sucked hard at the swollen clit of her big sister Ally, causing Ally to moan and buck her hips up at her sisters' face wildly. He knew his little girl was close to coming as hard as she had ever in her life.

"Oh mmm, oh God, Terri!! Oh God Daddy!!" Ally thrashed and bucked as she felt her whole being become one huge orgasm. Her pussy clenched and she felt it open and something she had never felt before happening.

"AH, GOD YES!! OH TERRI, I'M CUMMING!!"

Juice began to squirt from Ally's pussy all over the bed and Terri's hand as Terri continued to suck and slurp away at her big sisters' clitty as hard as she could. Her sisters' warm cunt juice quickly covered Terri's hand and chin as she licked and licked at her sister.

Tom held his daughter Ally's arms to pin her to the bed and keep her as still as possible but even he found it hard to hold her still as she bucked and flailed and cried and came all over her sisters' face as well as the bed.

"Oh, oh, oh, daddy," Ally opened her eyes and looked up at her father.

"Was that good angel?" Tom gently asked.

"Yes," sighed Ally, looking down between her legs now at her sister Terri's smiling happy face.

"Did I do real good big sis?" said Terri coyly.

"Yes honey."

Tom watched with horny interest as Terri climbed up and hugged and pressed her body to her sisters' sweaty body. The girls looked amazing Tom decided, nestled as they were in each others arms.

"Okay girls, now Ally has to be a good girl to Terri, don't you think?"

Both girls looked up at their father expectantly, and when he gestured for Terri to climb up and straddle Ally's face Terri squealed and untangled herself from her sister and climbed up to position her thigh on either side of Ally's face.

Ally looked at her dad, as if for permission, and reached up and gripped her little sisters' ass and pulled her pussy down to her lips and tongue.

Tom heard his big girl Ally go to work on the cunt pressed to her face at once. Slurping and sucking sounds wafted up from between Terri's legs as Ally sucked hungrily at her sister's clean shaven twat. Tom slid down the bed and crouched between Ally's legs and leaned close to lick gently at her swollen flushed cunt. Her lips pouted out after being eaten so voraciously by her baby sister earlier, and they still carried a sheen of slick and tasty juice on them.

As she tongue and ate her little sister, Ally felt her dad begin to lick slowly at her slit, and she groaned into her little sisters' cunt.

Tom stopped licking and began to pet and caress his first born girls' cunt looking at it and kissing it every few seconds.

Terri was moaning loudly and jerking above her big sisters' face, and Tom knew she was getting close to depositing her own proof of her love for what her big sister was doing, on her face.

"OH GOD!!" Terri moaned loudly. "OH ALLY, OH DADDY! ALLY IS ... EATING MY ... CUNT S-SO GOOD!! YES! YES!"

Tom's youngest daughter was coming. She hunched and bucked on her big sisters face and moaned out all manner of obscenities as she did so.

Tom wouldn't have believed what Terri said if he hadn't been there, and almost chuckled, thinking she might be a bigger slut than her big sister.

"GOD ALLY YOU FUCKING CUNT LICKING SLUT ... I'M CUMMING ALLY I'M CUMMING!! EAT MY CUNT YOU FUCKING WHORE EAT ME!! AHH!! YES!!" screamed Terri wildly.

Terri shook and collapsed over her sisters' face as pussy juices gushed all over her big sisters' face and into her mouth.

Ally savored her baby sis' delicious juice and groaned with happiness beneath her as she felt Terri fall to the side and snuggle into her sisters arms.

Tom began to laugh, his shoulders shaking as he watched his girls hugging. Leaning back he looked on at the girls with an abundance of love and affection in his eyes, and both young women were surprised to see their father seem to be acting like the man that had raised them again.

"Daddy, um ... what's so funny?" Ally asked softly, only now beginning to break out in her own smile at his behavior.

"You girls, of course. My god Terri, you were going crazy as Ally ate you out." Tom reached out and tickled Terri's belly button as he spoke.

Terri flinched back and whined, "Dad! Stop it! You know I'm ticklish!"

Tom stretched his body and reached down to absently stroke his hard penis. He looked to Ally and crooked his finger, and she rose to her knees and leaned forward and took his cock into her warm mouth. Tom's hand rested against his daughters' hair and softly guided her mouth up and down his shaft until he began to moan in his throat and pulled her mouth away.

Ally looked up with a pout and a low whimper. "Don't I get your cum Daddy?"

Tom patted her cheek and pushed her back to her sisters waiting arms.

"Not yet honey. Daddy wants to fuck those tight pussies of yours."

The girls positively purred at hearing these words and both Ally and Terri spread their legs slightly wider, giving Tom views of both wet and swollen openings.

"Can you fuck me first Daddy? I am the oldest, after all." Ally heard the words before she knew she was saying them, and glanced to see what her sisters' reaction was. Terri was all but panting as she said, "Yes Daddy, fuck Alison first! I want to watch!"

Tom said, "Oh you can do more than watch you little slut. But before we go any further, I must ask you gal's one thing: You don't really think I hired you out for the evening do you?"

The sisters looked at each other and back at their father curiously. Ally opened and then closed her mouth, and Tom laughed shortly and convulsively.

Tom explained quickly about meeting Mr. Nameless, and how he paid him off, as well as semi-threatened him as well, into giving Tom the order number they needed to get from a client.

"Really girls, did you think I would cheat on Mommy with a prostitute?" said Tom finally.

The girls giggled and Terri said, "We are very good Daddy, and have an amazing reputation." Tom flopped down next to the girls they both began to climb all over him.

The 36 year old father was almost reminded of when the girls were little and would jump in bed with him and climb on him like a mountain. It was a warm and nostalgic memory; that was soon ended when he felt his daughter, Ally's hand grabbing his cock, and Tom realized they certainly weren't children anymore. All the same it was hard to forget even now those more innocent times, and he guessed he wouldn't have to after all, because no matter what they would always be his special girls and nothing took away those feelings he supposed. Even fucking and sucking.

As Tom gazed up at the ceiling and thought about his amazing good luck as a father and -- at least the second time around -- as a husband, there came a tap at the door to the room.

The girls' hands stopped roaming and they sat up a bit and looked down their naked fathers' body at the door to the room, and heard a key pushed in and an electronic beeping and then the sound of a knob turning. Ally and Terri began to roll away to jump to there feet, when their father grabbed their arms in a tight grip and pulled both girls back toward him.

The door opened and in walked, in brisk fashion, as if she had just gotten home to find her husband and children sitting down to dinner without her, Tom's wife Carol.

"Mommy!" squealed both teenagers at almost the same time.

Ally began to sweat across her forehead, and Terri felt as if she might wet herself and the bed, but their step mother, a trim and tall woman in her thirties smiled brightly at the naked trio in the bed and put down her handbag on the floor just inside the doorway.

"Its okay girls, Mommy knows everything about this," Tom said hugging his daughters tightly to his body. Terri clutched at him reflexively.

"She does?" Terri whispered. "How?"

Carol Weinstein-Connors put her hands to her hips and spoke sharply to her husband.

"Thomas Connors, do you mean to say you didn't tell these poor girls I was showing up?" Carol stared at her husband who shrugged and locked eyes with his sexy wife, thinking how he was so happy she could share in this moment with him.

"Well honey I ..." Tom trailed off.

Carol laughed and said, "You thought it would be fun to play a little joke on the poor girls. For God's sake Tom, look at the poor girls, they look like they were going to have heart attacks.

"Well Gumdrops it is okay, Daddy called me awhile ago and told me about this thing you and he did earlier, and I said I would love to join. So here I am!" Carol spread her arms in a humorous "Tah-Dah" gesture, and then took her high heels off and began to unbutton her blouse.

Tom watched his wife undress, marveling at her still flat tummy, and flawless skin. In moments his tall blond (courtesy of a fine hair salon) wife stood looking hot and sexy in her skimpiest bra and thong panties, with a warm and still -- oddly -- motherly smile on her face. Tom's cock responded to this sight by throbbing and jerking up and down. He tightened his grip on his two daughters and slid his hands across their delicious bodies.