Picking up the Pieces Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia plopped herself down on the bed, making the dust from the cover cloud the room.

"I used to fantasize about me and Gregory on this bed," she said, looking up at him. Didn't she know she was getting dust in her hair?

"Did Gregory spend a lot of time in this room?" Brian asked, encouraged to find a topic that interested her.

She was on her back, looking up at Brian. "My father wouldn't have allowed Greg in my room. It was only my fantasy."

Brian felt uncomfortable standing over her. He sat on the edge of the bed, still looking down. She didn't react to his change of positions, except to stop breathing for several seconds. "What did you and Gregory do together?"

"It was only a fantasy."

"I understand. I was just wondering what happened in your fantasy."

"He kissed me," she said in a low whisper that Brian had trouble hearing. Why was she telling him about a fantasy she'd had twenty years ago? Did she want to play it out?

"Were you afraid your father would come in and find you?"

"My father never came inside my room. I was afraid he might hear us though."

Brian was having trouble picturing the scene. He had to stifle a laugh. "Were Gregory's kisses noisy?"

"It was me. I moaned when I thought about him kissing me," she said, and didn't blink when Brian leaned over to kiss her on the lips. It was almost like she wanted it to happen. The kiss was brief, ending as he felt her lips move against his.

"I didn't hear you moan," he teased.

"I only moaned when Greg lay on the bed and he kissed me like the French do," she said, speaking candidly about her imaginary experience with someone named Gregory.

Brian was torn. He thought he heard Peggy laughing at him, telling him that she knew what was at stake. He reversed his body, and lowered his lips to Georgia's, pretending it was Peggy he was kissing.

It was a hot August day, and they were soon engaged in a battle of the tongues. Brian was aware that he had a hard-on, and could feel it stabbing Georgia's oversized thigh. He heard her moan, and became aware that they were beginning to sweat.

He tried to keep a clear head, measuring each move to duplicate how Georgia had fantasized. When he grazed his hand over her breast, she reacted with a deep moan, pulling him closer. Thinking that he had hit a hot button, Brian unbuttoned two of the buttons, and cupped her bra-covered breast with his hand.

Georgia became a wild woman, pushing his body aside, raising up, putting her hands behind her back, then pulling him back to her, attaching her lips to his.

He soon discovered that she had unhooked her bra. Brian felt her breasts, squeezed them, and flicked the nipples. Georgia held him close, moaned into his mouth, and turned her body to rub her sex against his hard-on.

But when Brian removed his hand from her breast and placed in at the juncture between her legs, she pulled her lips away. "We didn't go that far."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Brian apologized, kissing her lightly on the lips, and pulling away, thinking that his work was done.

"Greg went away to college, and I had a new boyfriend my senior year." Georgia said, looking up at him, placidly.

"What was his name?" Brian asked, trying to act interested.

"Nelson, I let him do more."

Was she still fantasizing, or did she and Nelson really do more. "Did Nelson come to your room?"

"Oh, no, my father wouldn't have permitted it."

She'd answered his question. Nelson came to her room only in a fantasy.

Brian started over, kissing her, now as Nelson, French kissing her, hearing her moan, inserting his hand under her bra, hearing her moans become deeper when he flicked her nipples, and finally taking the leap, moving his hand to her sex.

He felt her hands move between them, and knew that she was unhooking her belt, and then he heard the zipper being lowered. He inserted his hand into the opening she'd made, and felt her moist crotch.

Brian's mind swirled. Was Peggy watching? Did she approve of what he was doing to make Georgia's fantasy real? What would Curtis do if he found out his wife was opening her legs, moaning into his mouth, and urging him to rub her cunt harder.

Brian pushed Georgia's panties to the side, inserted two fingers into her slit, and found her clit with his thumb, hoping to make her scream Nelson's name. It worked; "NELSON, YOU DO ME SO GOOD!"

Brian removed his hand from her crotch, and watched Georgia tremble, her eyes closed, and her lips quivering a smile of thanks.

Brian, thinking his work was done, got off the bed, only to see that he was wrong. She was kicking her sneakers off and lowering her pants and panties.

This was bad, very, very bad. He knew that if he rejected her now, that his efforts would go for naught. 'Please forgive me, Peggy,' he thought as he unbuttoned his own shirt, kicked off his shoes, and lowered his pants.

"Hand me my purse, please," Georgia broke the silence.

He found her purse on the dressing table, and handed it to her. Except for white socks, she was now completely nude. There were droplets of sweat rolling from her forehead, and down the valley between her breasts. Her pussy was glistening, and the lips were open.

Brian had never seen a woman insert a diaphragm into her opening before. Georgia's upper teeth protruded over her lower lip, nodding her head to signify that it felt right. She raised both arms and opened her legs, welcoming Brian to her bed.

He got between her legs, lowered his lips to one of her nipples, and felt her hand guide his cock into her opening.

Doris Kelley had been right; he had an abundant amount of sperm, which he deposited inside Georgia with his third thrust. She made a whining sound to voice her irritation, but moaned contentedly when she found that Brian was not stopping.

He was relentless, taking out his frustration for having to be her fantasy, fucking another man's wife to get even with Curtis, and thrusting harder when he heard Peggy's laugh of approval.

The springs of the small bed complained, and the dust became mud and the collection of their sweat commingled between their tummies and rolled onto the bed. Brian knew that she was climaxing by the way she locked her legs around his thighs, but he didn't stop thrusting.

"NELSON!" she screamed.

Brian was close. Three more thrusts gave him the release he was seeking. He stopped, and looked down at her. She was breathing hard, limp, and smiling up at him. Did she think he was Nelson?

He got up and began putting his clothes on.

"This place is filthy. I need a shower. Is there any hot water?" she asked.

"No, the hot water tank is not lit. I haven't had time to work on this house."

"Take me to the motel," she said, in a demanding tone that made Brian think that his efforts to please her had been forgotten.

While Georgia was showering, Brian called Mary to say they would have a guest for dinner. Georgia came out of the bathroom with a towel draped over her body, and Brian watched as she put on panties, bra, a summer skirt, blouse, and sandals.

12