Picking Up the Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gustavca
gustavca
165 Followers

I positioned my cockhead at his opening. I then playfully announced, "Ready or not here it comes." And I leaned into his body. My cock entered and Pete groaned and cried, "Christ, man. You're huge. You're ripping me apart. Take it out! Take it out!"

I stopped my forward motion and rested. "My cock is smaller than my three fingers you entertained up there earlier. Just relax."

I don't think he believed me but he ceased his protests and struggles. As soon as he was calmer I shoved forward again. He grunted and his eyes screwed up but he said nothing. Soon I bottomed out with my entire cock up his tight straight ass -- no longer virgin.

"So the big macho man has a cock up his ass. How does it feel?"

"Hurry up and get it out of me." He protested loudly.

"Not how it works, man. For me to enjoy this fuck I have to know you are enjoying the fuck. I want to see your face register pleasure. Until that happens I going to keep riding you. Fucking you. Fucking your ass." And I began to long stroke him, pulling out until only the head remained and then ramming my full weight into him.

Each such stroke brought out groans and grunts and occasionally a "Christ almighty", or "Holy Mother". Sadist that I am I enjoyed each vocalization.

After five minutes, Pete's reaction changed. He was no longer muttering protests; he was groaning and moaning with pleasure. "So, straight man, how does it feel to have cock shoved up your ass?"

"Oh, oh, ... fuck me, it feels good now."

"Maybe next time you fuck Jennifer I should be fucking you. What do you think? Let Jennifer know her big strong straight husband likes cock up his ass." He shook his head. "Think she would like watching you sucking cock and getting fucked? Bet she would like that." He shook again, less vehemently. "For her next birthday give her a strap-on."

He looked at me, "What?"

"A strap on dildo women use to fuck their husbands. Those husbands man enough to admit they love cock up their asses. You man enough, Pete? Man enough to tell Jennifer you have been fucked and you love it."

As I spoke I was jabbing short strokes hitting his prostate with each stroke. He moaned and then suddenly shot a load of hot cum across his belly.

"Must love it, Pete, you just shot your load without anyone touching your cock."

He blushed which spurred me on to drive into his ass harder. I was in a real rhythm. Pete was begging me to finish, when I drove in as far as I could and blew my load up his ass. 'Can you feel it, Pete? Can you feel my load?"

"Yes, I can. It feels hot. I can feel it."

"Good man. Well you certainly earned that $250."

"Are we finished now? Can I get up?"

"Depends, Pete. You are up to a grand. You want the rest?"

"Rest?" he stopped to think. It dawned on him. "Yeah, go ahead. Do it, man."

"Alright. Now do I want to piss in your ass or in your mouth?" I asked rhetorically. "Hmm, ass or mouth? Mouth or ass? Which would you prefer, Pete?"

The poor man was torn. He obviously preferred neither but that wasn't a choice. "Ass?"

"Um, wrong." I laughed. I untied his legs giving me access to his mouth. Positioning myself, I told him, "Open wide," and placed my softening cock in his mouth. And waited. Pete looked me in the eye with apparent relief thinking I had been kidding him. He closed his mouth over my cock and suckled, thinking this was part of the game.

Until... a steady stream of piss poured into his mouth and down his gullet. He swallowed gallantly but some still ran out and over his cheeks. When the stream stopped I left my cock in his mouth. He got the message and licked my cockhead clean.

Finally, I got up, released his hands and told him, "Now we are finished." You can shower if you would like." I left the room to get Pete his money.

After his shower before he dressed, I slowly counted out the $1200 he had earned so well.

"Thanks," he mumbled, and pulled on his clothes rapidly.

"Thank you. A most enjoyable morning. I'll drive you back now."

"Thanks, I prefer to walk." And he stomped off.

That's the way of it when I hunt trashy men to have fun with. Never to see them again.

But... the next time I cruised the Corner, there was Pete. He waved and approached my pickup before anyone else could do so. Interesting.

gustavca
gustavca
165 Followers
12