Pickup at Wal-Mart

Story Info
Picked up a cute lady in Wal-Mart's parking lot.
3.5k words
3.88
86.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,244 Followers

I was walking in Wal-Mart's parking lot one day when a very pretty lady approached to say, "I need some help."

I glanced at her very pleading facial expression and wondered what was going on. I was wishing she had never spoken to me so that I could go on my merry way, but I always like to be courteous to ladies

I said, "Maybe I can help. What is the problem?"

My car just ran out of gas and I don't have any money with me. Can you help me?"

"Where is your car?"

"It's right here in the parking lot."

I suggested she ride with me to a nearby service station where we could get a can of gas. We returned to the car and poured the gas in the tank.

When she was able to start the car, she said, "I would buy you a cup of coffee if I had any money."

"That's alright, I'll treat you to a cup."

Once we were having coffee in a nearby restaurant, she explained she had lost her job and her husband wouldn't give her any money for gas to look for another one. He had been rather mean to her lately and was ignoring her. She was wondering if he was having an affair with another lady. She quizzically looked at me to say, "You look like a very nice guy. I have a proposal for you."

"What do you mean a proposal for me?"

"I could be very nice to you if you would help me with my finances."

I took another look at this beauty, then said, "I think I know what you mean, but I don't have much money."

"Just a little spending money and some more for a tank full of gas. I'd like to get even with that rascal husband of mine."

I quickly responded, "Now wait a minute, I don't want an irate husband coming after me."

"He doesn't need to know. It will be my secret. If I should get pregnant, then he will know I've been having my own fun."

"Wait another minute, I don't want any stray children of mine floating around in this world."

"Oh, I take the pill, although I miss one now and then. I would like to think I could get pregnant, although I doubt that it will happen." She hesitated a few seconds then said, "I don't want you to use a condom."

I was getting an erection thinking about being in bed with this pretty lady. My erection was now ruling my mind.

I gave her a smile as I said, "Let's go to my apartment."

She quickly replied, "I'm ready."

We arrived at my apartment and went inside. I took her in my arms and shared a very sexy open mouth kiss.

She said, "Wow! You really know how to kiss. I think I feel something hard pressing up against me."

"Yes, you really turn me on."

We had some more kisses as I held her.

When she broke the last kiss, she said, "I prefer we both be very clean before we get in bed. Let's take a shower."

I started disrobing immediately as if I couldn't wait. She laughed at me as she slowly started unbuttoning her blouse.

She casually commented, "You reacted as if you can't wait. I guess there is no reason to wait any longer because we came here for sex and you are going to give me some money to buy more gas. By the way, my name is Mary. What is your name?"

"George."

As she tossed her blouse to one side, she said, "Hello George, it's nice to meet you."

I continued our conversation as I was removing my pants, "How long have you been married?"

By now she had unzipped her skirt and was stepping out of it. "About ten years to that dammed husband of mine. I assume you aren't married."

I watched as she removed her bra to release her ample breasts.

"No, I'm divorced. Have you thought about a divorce?"

She continued to talk as she slowly dropped her panties to expose her blond bush.

"I've thought about it, but I keep thinking our marriage will improve. Also, we have two kids to care for."

Now that we were naked, I took her in my arms again for more kisses. My very hard erection was rubbing against her very shapely naked body.

She asked, "Lead me to your bathroom and shower? Let's go get clean."

I led the way down the hall and into the bathroom. She said, "I have to pee first."

She daintily plopped her butt on the commode and looked up at me as I heard her urine stream hit the water.

She said, "I don't need to wipe because I'm getting in the shower."

I adjusted the water temperature while she finished peeing, then we got in the shower together. I took the soap and started soaping her breasts. She was looking into my eyes.

She said, "You are a nice guy. I think we are going to have a lot of fun this afternoon. I just wish I could tell that rat of a husband of mine about this, but I won't for now."

Now that our bodies were getting soapy, I hugged and kissed her some more. She reached down to take my erection in her hand.

"This is very hard and big too," she commented.

"Just big and hard and ready to give it to you."

"Alright, let's get out and dry off. I want some of this."

We dried off together and headed for the bedroom. It was still daylight and I knew we would be able to see each other while we were enjoying the afternoon.

We laid on the bed in each others arms as we kissed. My hands roamed over her breasts and on down between her legs. One of my fingers easily slid between the opening of her lips to find her juices were already making it easy for me to insert a finger. She sexually flinched as my finger touched her clit.

She softly and very sexily said, "Oh....That feels good."

I softly replied, "You are fantastic. I haven't been in bed with a lady in several weeks. We're going to have a lot of fun this afternoon."

After some more moaning from her, she said, "My husband hasn't made love to me in several week either. I've been thinking a little about having an affair. And now, you've come along."

We stopped talking and kissed some more. She reached down to grasp my erection and feel my balls.

I whispered, "I'm going to turn around so you won't have to reach so far."

While I was turning around some, I decided to move my head near her legs with my crotch near her head. We were now lying on our sides with my erection practically at her mouth. She played with my erection and balls and after a short time, I could feel her mouth envelop my erection. I then rolled her up on top of me in a comfortable six nine position. Now my nose was practically in her pussy and I was looking at her ass in the daylight. I could feel her mouth slowly going up and down on my cock. Then she started going up and down faster.

"Don't do it so fast, I don't want to cum too soon," I told her

She slowed down and I could feel her tongue going up and down the sides of my cock and on down to my balls. At the same time my tongue was working up and down her slit.

After a little while, I rolled her off of me, moved my head up to hers and moved my body onto hers. She spread her legs wide for me to fit between them. I tried to get one hand down between our bodies to aim my cock, but was having a difficult time using my other elbow to keep my weight off of her.

She said, "Let me do it."

She used a hand to guide my cock to her hole.

She then said, "Push."

I slowly pushed and felt my cock head enter her warm body. I pulled back a little and then went all the way in since she was very juicy. We laid still for a few seconds to savor the warm sexy feeling. She pulsated her pussy which caused my cock to jerk each time she did. I felt like I could just about cum if she kept it up.

I started small movements and I could feel her butt move with my movements. I wanted this feeling to last forever and decided to not rush. I often shared a sexy kiss with her as we continued for several more minutes. Then I felt her starting to push up a little more and her breath was beginning to labor. I took the hint and speeded up a little. I knew I could not last long before I would cum in her pussy.

I heard her whisper in a panting breath, "Let's do it."

I started pounding her pussy which soon caused me to loudly grunt and groan several time as I shot spurt after spurt in her. She was grinding her torso up against me as she yelled and groaned while having an orgasm. She then laid exhausted for what seemed like a long time in a twilight zone.

I rolled off to lie by her side after we finally came to our normal senses.

She finally broke the silence, "Guess I shouldn't have cheated on my husband even though we don't get along very good."

I didn't know what to say, so I kept my mouth shut.

She continued, "Oh well, he is an asshole and I had a wonderful time with you today."

After a short time, she commented, "I've been thinking. Several times he has suggested we invite another man or couple for sex. I'll bet he would like to watch you fuck me."

"Wait a minute, I've enjoyed being with you this afternoon, but I don't think I would care to have your husband watch."

She thoughtfully said, "Well, it is just a thought. Probably it would never happen. Now please let me have some money so that I can fill my gas tank."

I said, "Am I going to see you again?"

"If I don't have a job a week from now, I'll need another tank of gas. Give me your phone number and I'll come over again."

I gave her some money and kissed her goodby.

Part II

As a few days went by, I was hoping to hear from Mary. Maybe she would need more money for gas, but then I also remembered she said her husband might like to watch me fuck her. I wanted her so badly that I think I would agree to that if that was the only way I could have the opportunity. The days went slowly by without a call. Then one day the phone rang and it was Mary.

"Hi George, this is Mary."

"It's nice to hear from you again. Do you need money for gas?"

"No, but I have another proposal. I've told my husband about us and he is very excited about having a threesome with you. He isn't gay. All he wants to do is watch you fuck me. Since I have agreed to it, he has been so nice to me and he gives me money for gas and other things now. Will you do it for us?"

I was flabbergasted at her proposal, but I had already prepared myself for this possibility.

I quickly said, "Yes, when do we do it?"

"Can you come over to our house about nine tonight after my kids are sound asleep in their beds?"

"I'll be there ready for action."

I drove into their driveway promptly at nine and knocked on the door. A very large man answered the door and I thought I don't want this guy to get upset with me tonight. I would be in big trouble if he did.

He said as we shook hands, "George, come right in. We've been expecting you. My name is Marty and Mary is in the bedroom. She will be out in a minute. If she isn't, we'll go look for her."

Marty offered a drink and we sat in the living room. Five minutes went by, then ten and we had not seen Mary.

Marty said, "Let's go see what is holding up Mary."

We walked down the hall and as we entered the bedroom door, Mary was sitting in front of the vanity bushing her hair. She was dressed in a sexy nighty.

She said, "What took you two guy so long to come look for me? I've just been waiting."

I finally spoke up, "Hello Mary, it's so nice to see you again."

Marty butted in, "Mary told me all about meeting you the other day. She tells me you have a bigger cock than mine and you know how to use it. She has agreed to let me watch it in action."

I was embarrassed a little since he was so blunt. But, that's what I'm here for. He wants to see his wife get fucked by another guy.

Mary got up from the stool and walked toward the bed.

She waved her hand for us to join her as she said, "Come on over here and lets do something. You might as well get those clothes off."

She didn't have to tell me twice and I started undressing, although I felt a little embarrassed to undress in front of Marty. I had never done anything like this before. Then I looked at Mary as she lifted the nighty up over her head to expose her shapely nude body. Mary then started to turn the table light down, but changed her mind.

She said, "Oh, I was about to darken it in here, but then Marty couldn't see, so I'll leave the lights on bright."

While I was undressing, I was watching Mary's nude body move around preparing to get in bed. Now my cock had a full erection.

Mary had my full attention and I paid no attention to Marty. Mary was now on the bed lying on her side facing me. As soon as I had completely undress, I got on the bed with Mary. I snuggled up to her with one arm around her. She placed her lips near mine for a kiss, so I shared a very sexy kiss with her. She broke the kiss to say something to Marty.

"Marty, what do you want us to do?"

I glanced toward him to see that he had his pants off. He seemed to hesitate before answering her.

"Just go ahead and do something, then I'll tell you to do something different a little later."

My attention turned back to Mary for another kiss.

She prompted me, "Go ahead and get on top of me like we did the other day."

She spread her legs wide and pulled her knees up toward her head to give me plenty of room. This time without prompting, she reached between our bodies to aim my cock. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing up and down her slit as she moved it with her hand. When I felt it was right at her hole, I pushed a little causing me to slightly enter her. She then removed her hand to put both arms around my neck while my cock plunged all the way in. I couldn't see Marty, but I know he had a good view of my cock buried fully in her with my balls resting on her ass. We laid still while she pulsated her pussy on my cock just like she did the other day. The feeling was fantastic.

We heard Marty say, "Let's have some action. Fuck her!"

I started back and forth action, sometimes letting my cock come nearly all the way out before plunging in again. I assume Marty was enjoying the erotic action he was witnessing.

I was beginning to feel that I was building up for a climax. Just then Marty spoke.

"That is very good. Now I want to see George fill her mouth with cum."

I think that surprised both Mary and me. Mary gave me a little push prompting me to get up. I rolled off of her onto my back.

Mary looked at her husband, "Did you like what you've seen so far?"

"Oh, it was really great. Now I want to watch you suck the seed out of him."

I noticed Marty was completely naked by now with an erection protruding from his body. Somehow, he wanted some action.

I was lying on my back with my hard cock exposed. Mary moved into a position on her knees with her butt facing the side of the bed where Marty was standing. This put her butt in a position for Marty to see her pussy while she sucked me. I was wondering if she did it on purpose or was she positioning herself for a comfortable position while she went down on me. Whatever the reason, I watched her mouth go down on my cock. It was a fantastic feeling and a treat to watch her do it. I then saw Marty walk up to the side of the bed behind her. He held his cock to aim at her inviting pussy. Since my cock had just been in her, I assume she was well lubricated with her pussy lips spread a little just waiting for his cock to fill her again. She pushed back a little toward him as her head came up. She lifted her head up off my cock and jacked my cock a little while she cooperated with Marty to push back into him.

Mary looked at me with a smile before she moved a little forward to go down on me again. She began to go up and down faster as if to make me cum. That was alright with me because I was so excited that I wanted to cum. I began to push up to her in short jerks. Marty was trying to fuck her, but was having a little problem leaning far enough over the bed to get his cock fully in her.

Mary was now concentrating on my cock , going even faster up and down as I began to yell that I was cumming. My body was sexually surging as I was spurting and spurting in her mouth. She was hanging on to me to keep my cock in her mouth as I was jumping around quite a bit. My eyes were shut as I was in a dreamland world.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Marty jacking his cock and spurting all over Mary's back. Evidently, she had been too far over on the bed for him to keep his cock in her while she was concentrating on sucking me off. Now that she had removed her mouth from my cock, she moved her butt closer to the side of the bed for Marty to put his now shrinking cock in her pussy. He was still groaning a little. Marty was holding Mary's butt to steady himself while he was coming down from his climax. He then pulled out and plopped in a big soft chair to regain his strength.

Mary laid flat in bed to relax.

I was the first to speak. "Mary, you didn't have an orgasm. Now we need to take care of you."

Marty spoke up, "Yes, you deserve a good orgasm and we're going to give you one or more."

Marty got up and walked over to the bed. He kissed his wife, then turned her into a position where he could put his head between her legs. I watched for a little while as she seemed to enjoy what he was doing.

I decided I should do something. I moved into a position to massage her breasts. I kissed her lips, her neck and her nipples. I even kissed on down to her stomach, but stayed away from interfering with Marty munching on her pussy. She seemed to be getting more sexually excited, so I concentrated on her nipples as her breath began to be uneven and her pussy was pushing into his mouth. I knew she was about to have an orgasm.

She exploded what seemed to be a very violent orgasm which went on and on. Her eyes were shut as her body stiffened and shook.

When I got up from the bed, I put my clothes on while Marty and Mary stayed in bed together.

I said, "I'm glad you two are getting along. I wish you all the best."

Marty responded, "This isn't the end of our relationship. We want you to come back to join us again. This is going to work out for all three of us if you will agree to come back again."

I could only responded with, "Of course, I want to come back. Just give me a call and I'll be over here. Goodnight for now."

I left knowing I throughly enjoyed myself and both Marty and Mary seemed to be happy with each other. I'll look forward to visit them soon.

Vic5
Vic5
1,244 Followers