Picnic

Story Info
Favor for friend leads to yummy experience.
1.1k words
4.35
22k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A good friend who is a Dom was planning on taking his submissive to a picnic play party and we were going to all ride together. I was planning on meeting my play partner at the picnic.

His partner became ill at the last minute and since it was a BYOS (bring your own sub) party, he couldn't go. He called me to let me know he couldn't go. Just above five minutes after he called, my own date cancelled.

I called my friend back and said, "I'll be your sub if I can wear a mask."

I knew this was a very important event for him. The subs were supposed to serve at the picnic and he wanted so much to be a part of this group. Okay, I've trained subs to serve - and I had no doubts I could do it.

"Okay," he said. "I'll work on modifying the outfit I made for Sugar."

"Outfit?" I asked.

"Yes, actually if it goes over well I was planning to add this to my line," he replied. "How big are your tits?"

"40 DDD on the left and probably a 5D on the right," I answered.

"I just need to know the circumference at the base and how far it is from the base to your nipple in quadrants. I'll send you an email with how to take the measurements. Think of taking measurements for a breast cage."

"Do I need to bring anything?" I asked.

"Just your tits and pussy - and those fuck-me boots!" he laughed. I have an easy relationship with Paul. Back when I started in the scene, he was a sub who wanted to Dom and wanted someone to practice with. We lived close and seemed to get along well.

I got the email, took my measurements and sent them on to him.

When I arrived at his house, I stripped and he went to work fitting, Sugar's outfit on me. It looked delightful - a leather harness that had lots of little straps, chains and rings all over the place.

Each breast hole had many straps that connected from the outer circumference to a metal ring in the center. When the straps were positioned properly, they held my breasts tightly with my nipples protruding through the rings. The bottom of the harness had holes and straps to hold in vaginal and anal dildos.

"Want to taste a new lube?" he offered, holding out several pots of pastel-colored concoctions. The pineapple-coconut was yummy and when I told him so, he picked up a couple of dildos and applied a thick coat to each.

"Relax!" he ordered as he slipped each into place and strapped them in.

"Comfy?" he asked as he fiddled with the straps and chains. It was tight, but I thought it wouldn't chafe so I nodded yes.

He put ankle and wrist cuffs and a collar on me, pulled on my high-heeled, thigh-high leather boots and put a long cape around me.

We were both joking as we drove to the picnic. Just before we got to the picnic grounds, he pulled over and finished dressing me. He put on a blindfold and gag and attached a leash to my collar.

He attached a little circle with sharp points to the center of the metal rings holding my nipples. He attached chains to the wrist and arm cuffs and fastened them to one of the chains on the harness.

He opened my car door and pulled me out of the car and asked if I trusted him. I nodded yes and he assured me he would protect me since he knew my limits.

He then slipped a light hood over my head, and pulling on the leash, led me to the back of the car. I heard him open the trunk. He kissed and licked each nipple, then pushed and pulled me into the trunk. He closed the trunk lid and I was terrified!

In a few minutes I heard some loud voices near the trunk. I heard Paul say something about a "package in the trunk."

The trunk lid was opened. Someone lifted me out and threw me over his shoulder. How far I was carried I couldn't tell - then my butt landed on what felt like a rough table.

Then, I felt a blast of cool air as the cape was removed.

"Great tits!" "Juicy little pussy cat!" "Nice basket - she'll look great on the buffet!"

The remarks rang in my ears! What had I gotten myself into?

Now I was scared and I moved and moaned. I heard Paul's voice in my ear, "I won't let anyone hurt you!" He must have pressed a remote button because the dildos started to vibrate and I calmed down.

Someone removed my boots. Then I felt a tug on the leash and I was pulled to a standing position. Another tug on the leash and I was being led over soft grass.

We stopped frequently to allow hands to caress and inspect me. My nipples were hurting from the licks and nips.

I wondered if Paul was still there, and I started planning some very inventive tortures the next time I had him in my hands.

"Are you nice and wet and scared?" I heard him whisper. "Nod once."

I nodded.

"Looks like you are just in time for dessert," some yelled.

"Good thing - here she is!" one of my captors yelled, pulling my leash up short and pushing me in front of him.

Yep - I was dessert - or more properly the dessert serving platter.

My tits and tummy were used as a plate, and my arms and legs were covered with fruit and my pussy was used to hold a honey-type dip. At some point, my gag was removed and bits of the fruit, flavored with the dip and my own juices, were fed to me.

When dessert was over, I was positioned so that my pussy and ass were at the end of a table. I felt first one, then two, then three fingers in my pussy as a voice said that they needed to get out all the fruit.

I came to orgasm several times as the fingers sought their treasure and stretched me.

Then I heard Paul say, "only three of you...she's virgin to this". He kept a constant stream of encouragement as my pussy and ass were stretched and fucked multiple times.

When it was all over, he held me as he cleaned me off with a warm wet towel. He kissed me deeply and brushed the hair back from my face.

"Did I make you proud of me?" I asked.

He looked at me and then bent down to whisper in my ear, "Very, very much!"

To this day, folks still ask him whom it was who served so beautifully at the picnic. He always smiles and says, "A very good friend!"