Picnic Time

Story Info
Outdoor fun and adventure.
2.8k words
4.31
29.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wooden door swung loudly to a close as he rushed out of it. Packed in his arms were his provisions for the day. A basket loaded down with various picnic foods, a blanket, and a bottle of fine wine. He swiftly slides up to the back of the car, placing the basket safely into the trunk. Without a thought, he closes the trunk lid and glides up the driver's side of the car. His hand reaches down and pulls the latch on the door. He slides into the car and starts the engine in one fluid motion.

Safely buckled into the passenger seat, she sits blindfolded. Not knowing where she is being taken or what is in store for her. She can not see the bluest sky and the soft light the sun illuminating down upon them. She can feel the warmth of the sun casting down onto her skin. The gentle purr of the engine fills her ears. The subtle vibration from the engine gently massages her body.

The subtle sound of the transmission being put into action filled her ears as the car begin it's journey. She could feel the turns he was making, but could not make out where she was, or where she was going. The breeze brought to her senses the warmth of the air, and filled her nostrils with everything the warm spring day had to offer her.

After a while, she could sense that they were getting close to their destination by the excited actions he was making. His excitement vibrated through her more than the cars engine ever could. She was beginning to add her own excitement to the general vibe of the car. She felt the car slow and pull onto a gravel road. The sound of rocks being ground under the tires was the newest sound to fill her ears. After a short time, she could feel the car slow to a stop and hear the engine cut out as he turned off the key.

He leaned over and gently lifted the blindfold from her eyes. A flood of light filled into her eyes, causing her to quickly close them again. The soft pain in her head subsided and she slowly opened her eyes again, allowing her to adjust to the light again. Her eyes focused and scanned all around her. She saw the gravel road behind them and the trees surrounding them. The green grass that grew about knee high was waving in the passing wind. A small smile crossed her lips as she took in the gorgeous natural sight.

He quickly exited the car and made his way around the back of the car, popping the trunk open as he went. He silently snatched the basket from the trunk and closed the trunk lid. He moved softly to the passenger side of the vehicle, reached out and opened the latch. He pulled the door open wide and offered his hand inside for her. She took his hand and glided out of the car door. Once she had cleared the door, he gently closed it behind her. A grin slipping across his lips as she took his free arm with hers.

Together, they walked a short way through the grass to a small trail that led deeper into the forest. He smiled and guided her on this path. They walked for about 15 minutes, taking in the view. The sunlight coming through the trees in shafts of gold. The green grass looking more like a dark blue shag carpet. The sounds of birds chattering filled their ears.

After about 15 minutes of a slow stroll, the path took a turn to the right and began to follow a shallow brook. The water bubbled and boiled over the rocks, churning up the wondrous sounds that helped fill the air. The couple followed the brook for a while, leaving the small trail behind them. The brook lead them to a clearing, a meadow of pristine beauty. In the middle of the clearing was a large Oak tree, sitting majestically on it's own.

He lead her over to the base of the tree and set down his basket. He opened the lid of the basket and removed the blanket that he had placed in it the night before. He gently spread the blanket across the soft carpeting grass. He softly lead her to take a position upon the blanket. He slipped back over to the basket, reached in and pulled out the bottle of wine. Standing back up with the bottle in his hand, he dug into his pocket, searching for the wine screw he placed in his pocket before leaving the house.

Upon finding the wine screw, he presents the bottle to her. She nods her approval as he begins to remove the foil cork cover. Placing the screw into the cork with a few twists, he continues to remove the cork and pours two glasses. He hands her a glass and offers up his in a toast. With a smile, they both sip at their glasses of the fine, delicate wine.

She lays on her side, gazing up at him as he takes a position next to her. He sips from his glass again as he looks deep into her eyes. The afternoon sun casting it's light all about them. The shade of the oak shielding them from the most direct rays of sunshine. She takes a sip from her glass. The wine lingering on her lips. With a sparkle in his eye, he leans towards her, kissing her. Tasting both her and the delicate wine with his lips. His passion for her transferring though his lips to hers.

His hand gently glided down her clothed shoulder as his kisses intensified. The passion and his desire for her grew inside him. He was filled with the need to feel her bare skin against his, the desire to taste everything her body had to offer. Through his kisses, that passion was passed onto her. Her own need for him began to spring forth. Her body ached for his touch, her lips burned for his kisses.

His hands begin to probe her body while holding onto her kisses. His fingers finding the boundaries of her clothes and gently slipping under them. His gentle touch on her skin caused her to push herself toward him. He leaned her back on the blanket and gently ran his hands up her shirt, felling the gentle warmth of her skin with the flats of his hands. He looked deep into her eyes and a smile slipped across his face as he slipped her shirt up higher and higher. Within a mere moment, her shirt was being slipped off of her, coming to rest on the blanket next to her.

Her bra kept his eyes from gazing directly at her fully erect nipples. His hands glide up her body and across her chest, feeling the nipples poking hard against his palms. He smiled gently and slip his hands behind her, lifting her gently. Unhooking it, he slipped the bra off of her, exposing her skin to the warm afternoon air.

His mouth watered and yearned to taste her nipples. He tried to resist, to hold the gaze of her beauty in his eyes before taking her body into his mouth. Passion raged through him and his lips tasted her right nipple. His tongue swirled out and around it, sucking her nipple into his mouth. A soft moan escaped her lips as his tongue swirled. She wanted to feel his body. Her hands reached down and softly stroked his hair.

He sat back up and slipped out of his shirt. He gently smiled and kissed her as he leaned back down to her. He gently slipped his hands behind her and hugged her tightly, laying his hand on her bare chest. His bare chest pressed against her, she craved more. She could feel the excitement he held for her, pressed against her thigh. She knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him. She gently pushed him back to his feet.

She sat up onto her knees and crawled toward him. Her hands glide softly up his jeans, across his thighs and towards the waistband. Her fingers danced lightly towards the button of his jeans. She slipped a finger inside of his waistband and gripped the button. With a distinct purpose, she undid the button and unzipped his jeans. She pushed the waistband open and back exposing his boxers.

Her tongue slide across her lips, slowly wetting them. Her hands probed up his thighs and gently came to rest at the opening of his boxers. With a soft tug, she shifted the opening enough to free him from his cloth confines. She gently slide her fingers over the shaft of his fully erect penis, teasingly brushing against her fingers. His body shook with anticipation, wanting to feel more from her.

Her fingers played gently with the head of his penis, swirling soft circles around it. His body ached for more from her. She playfully placed her lips onto the tip, delicately kissing. With a sudden rush, she took him into her mouth as far as she could and sucked hard. The surprise and excitement added to his pleasure, causing a sharp moan to escape from his lips. Her tongue wiggled around the shaft as she slowly let him back out of her mouth, getting to the head and her tongue swirled gently. Another moan escaped his lips.

Her oral assault on his manhood caused an intense desire to have her to well up deep inside of him. He wanted to return her oral assault with one of his own. He wanted to taste her, to have her juices run down his face. She continued to alternate between sucking his cock hard into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head. His moans were coming faster and harder with each passing moment. He could feel his orgasm building deep inside of him.

He gently stopped her, pulling back from her and smiled at her. His hands came down to her shoulders and gently guided her to lay back down on the blanket. She complied with his non-verbal request and settled back onto the blanket. He slipped off his boxers, got onto his knees and crawled over to her. his hands sliding up her jeans, across her thighs. He reached towards the crotch of her jeans and pressed into her.

He sensed her warmth through the jeans. As he pressed harder into her, a small, soft moan escaped her lips. He couldn't contain himself any more, he needed to taste her. His hands undid the button of her jeans and peeled them back. She lifted her hips to assist him as he pulled them down her thighs, exposing her delicately soft panties. He slid the jeans off of her feet and slipped between her legs. His hands smoothly slid down her thighs towards the edges of her panties.

He slipped his fingers into the crotch of her panties, feeling the wetness underneath. The warmth pressed him further into action, his fingers moved up along the edges of her panties towards her hips. He slipped his finger up and over the top of the waistband while still under the bottom edges of her panties. The seams pressed against his finger and with a quick tug, he tore her panties off of her.

She laid back, spread open to him. His eyes drank in her beauty like a parched man crossing the desert finding water for the first time. His mind raced with the thoughts of the evil things he wanted to do to her. He drove his head between her legs and pushed his tongue deep into her waiting vagina. The shock of his tongue caught her by surprise, she couldn't contain the long moan that escaped from her.

His tongue flicked up and out of her vagina, across her labia. Her juices began to flow down his face, causing him to lick harder. His tongue going across the entire length of her vagina, probing deep to caress her clitoris. He spread her labia with his fingers, exposing her hooded clitoris to his sight. He gently sucked it into his mouth and swirled it with his tongue. A moan escaped from her, driving him more into her.

Her hips bucked as he licked the entire length of her vagina again. She guided his tongue towards the most sensitive and delicate parts of her anatomy. She wanted more of the pleasures that his tongue gave her. He switched from a delicate lick to a hard suck onto her clitoris, giving everything he could to her pleasure. He wanted her to cry out with ecstasy. He wanted to taste her rapturous delight.

He sucked her clitoris deep into his mouth, sucking hard and swirling his tongue around and around. He broke off for a moment, looked up at her and said, "Cum for me!"

His mouth went back to taking her in, sucking more and harder. The moans came faster and harder as his tongue worked faster and harder. She could feel her orgasm filling her up like a cauldron boiling over. She screamed out in rapture as her orgasm overtook her body. She shook hard against him as he slowed his tongue.

He leaned back, gazing down upon her in her state of bliss, smiling. Knowing that one of her desires was met, he reached into the basket for a small towel. He gently wiped down his face and laid down next to her. He whispered into her ear, "Ready for round two?"

Her grin gave him the answer he needed.

He slid back between her legs and gently pressed the head of his cock against her vagina. He gently wiggled his cock at her, coating the tip with her juices. She felt the pleasure begin to grow again, deep inside of her. The soft warmth of pleasure springing forth to her again. With a thrust of his hips, he pushed his cock into her. A moan escaped her lips as her need to feel him inside of her was finally met. She had ached for this moment, and now it came to pass. Sending waves of pleasure through her body.

He slowly began to rock her back and forth as he thrust his cock in and out of her. He shifted back a little to help the head of his cock glide against her G-spot. Upon finding the G-spot with the head of his cock, her moans changed. Her needs were being met in every way possible. His hips thrust towards hers, sending more ecstasy through her body. She rocked her hips gently to help take in as much pleasure as she could with each of his strokes.

He thrust his hips harder and faster, her moans increased. She was being driven insane with pleasure. Her orgasm was building deep inside of her. His thrusts slowed and he gently slipped out of her. A pained expression slipped across her face until she noticed that he was guiding her to her hands and knees. She complied and wiggled her ass at him playfully.

He took a position behind her, gently sliding his cock into her again. She began to rock back hard onto him, wanting him deep inside of her. He began to thrust slowly into her. Placing his hands onto each side of her hips, he pulled her back onto him, although she would go willingly. He rocked hard into her, giving her pleasure as much as he could.

During the course of their lovemaking, the clouds had crossed the sky, unnoticed. A sudden clap of thunder screamed along with her moans. The clouds opened and gave forth a sudden down pour of cool rain. His thrusts came into her harder and harder as the rain fell, cooling their hot bodies. His orgasm was building right along with hers. He wanted to feel her orgasm from the inside. His thoughts flooded his mind of the rapture he was giving to her and that she was giving to him. He thrust harder and faster.

She drove her hips back hard as her hair began to soak down with rain. His hand came up to take a hold of her hair and help pull her back harder onto him. He rammed his cock into her, harder and faster as the rain fell harder and faster. His orgasm filled him, almost brimming over. Sudden waves of pleasure pulsated from her vagina as her orgasm flooded over her again. These waves pushed him over the edge and his cock throbbed as he came inside of her. She rocked her hips hard onto him, pulling him in as much as she could.

Both fulfilled and satisfied, he withdrew from her. He laid next to her as she rolled onto her back, both filled with rapturous delight. They laid on the soaked blanket, taking in the cooling natural shower. He smiled at her and kissed her lips again. They snuggled close to each other and he held her in his arms, her head on his shoulder. Enjoying the shower, as it began to subside.

"A nice picnic spot, isn't it?" he said. She just grinned as they both slipped into a soft slumber.