Picture Day

Story Info
Wife prepares for a special session.
1.6k words
3.78
94.8k
7
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interestingly enough our story starts like so many others. Married for for 12 years, busy with kids and work and as a result neglecting each other. Sex certainly was not non-existent but at the same time predictable....and safe.

Even a relationship with a woman as beautiful as Teresa can grow routine and with routine passion can die.

During the years we have been together Teresa and I have had what I could only describe as a fairly conservative sexual relationship.

At times the unexpected would occur and memories of these encounters would fuel my lust for her.

Seldom would we discuss these exceptional encounters that mostly occurred when alcohol had been involved. When sober and returning to our normal lives it was always the unspoken rule that these things need not be discussed.

I believe our 12 year anniversary was key to what transpired over the next year. The anniversary was spent as typically as one could imagine. Good clothes, nice restaurant, wine with dinner and 30 minutes of love making upon returning home.

The following day my thoughts were consumed with what our relationship was, what it had evolved from and what it would be like in 5, 10 even 20 years. By the time my head hit the pillow that evening I had resolved to find more excitement and adventure in our relationship.

Resolving to change was the simple step. Determining what would be a positive to our relationship took careful study and consideration.

As I said before, my wife Teresa is a beautiful woman. At 40 with three kids she could still pass for 25. Her flowing brown hair frames a smooth face highlighted by exceptional hazel eyes. Teresa works hard eating right and exercising to maintain a very attractive figure that is highlighted by her naturally perfect C cup chest. Her looks are complimented by a wonderful personality. Teresa exudes friendliness to everyone around her. It is simple to see how attracted everyone is to not only her looks but her personality.

Although so many envy Teresa's physical assets, she has never seen herself through the eyes of others.

After many years of marriage she remains hesitant to display her body and is often skeptical of my compliments of her beauty, particularly of her body. Her inclination to hide herself is something I have become accustomed to typically don't push her on the issue.

Occasionally she will allow me her nudity but after often reminds me of how uncomfortable she becomes. After a few glasses of wine and faded inhibitions, Teresa will be much more open and willing to share herself with me. These moments are what fill my mind when the lights are off and our bodies hidden in darkness.

I began to view my intentions as a plan to evolve our sexuality. I wanted to free my wife from the inhibitions that keep her from giving herself completely. To that end, I knew I had to create a comfort level with her nakedness.

My efforts began by suggesting she let me take some digital pictures of her. This wasn't the first time I had broached the subject but this time was different. I wasn't making a random suggestion. I was convincing her.

As before she initially tried to laugh off my request, wondering out loud why I would want pictures of that. After my 4th "suggestion" in two weeks she actually acknowledged she would consider it if she lost a few of those pounds she didn't want to show off.

I think Teresa believed this answer would put the request off until some time in the future and she could just laugh it off again at that time. For me her answer was a door opening and I quickly pushed through.

Days after her comment I broached the subject again. This time however, I let her know that we had a couple months for her to lose the weight she was worried about as we had a picture session scheduled for Saturday July 19th at 11:00 p.m. Teresa was at a loss for words. Finally, following an awkward moment of silence she laughed and said we'll see.

Over the next month I made a point of mentioning the date every few days. I was never pushy and often just brought it up in general conversation and talked about how much I was looking forward to the 19th.

Teresa's reactions were mixed. Sometimes I was ignored, sometimes my comments drew laughter and sometimes her comments were skeptical about us following through. No matter her reaction I was careful to never react and to always approach the situation like it was a complete certainty that we had a pending on July 19th.

I noticed our appointment became real to Teresa as June turned to July. With 19 days remaining I noticed that Teresa's workouts increased from 3 to 5 days per week. She still refused to acknowledge a commitment but I could see she was preparing herself, physically and mentally.

On the Monday before the 19th I brought a surprise home. Teresa found it as she went to bed that night. Laid out across our comforter was a black skirt and white sleeveless blouse. Complimenting the outfit was a silky push up bra from Victoria Secrets and a matching pair of thong panties. A pair of 3" heels laid on the floor in front of the bed. Laying on top of the blouse was my note to Teresa.

Teresa,

I couldn't wait for you to see what you will be wearing Saturday night. We have 7:30 reservations for dinner and I am sure we can be be back at the house by 11:00 for our session. You are not allowed to try the outfit on until after your shower on Saturday. You are not allowed to discuss this with me. Put the clothes away and start looking forward to our evening. You will look beautiful.

Teresa read the note twice before looking back at the bed. Slowly she picked up the blouse and held it to her chest and looked in the mirror. Next she picked up the skirt and held it in front of her. She felt her chest tighten as she knew she had never worn a skirt so short and the white blouse would not hide the black bra. She would look like a slut. She couldn't go out in public like this.

Just as those thoughts flooded her mind her eyes shot back to the note. You are not allowed to discuss this with me. Teresa's eyes went back to the bed and stared until she realized she was biting her upper lip with nervousness.

Teresa shook her head and muttered to herself "Its only Monday and I feel like this?" Teresa took a deep breath, gathered the clothes and the note and placed them on the top shelf.

When I came to bed 30 minutes later no mention of my gifts were made.

Teresa was laying with her back to me but scooted towards me as I slid into bed. I allowed her naked ass to snuggle into my crotch as I stroked her hair. I knew Teresa wanted to make love but I was committed to making Saturday special and was not going to provide her what she needed until then. Smiling to myself I rolled away and closed my eyes.

Tuesday and Wednesday went by quickly. Thursday brought my next surprise for Teresa. Upon returning home from work Teresa found a envelope on our bed. Her pulse quickened as she saw it and quickly pulled it from the pillow and tore it open. Inside was a note and a gift certificate from The Pampered Girl, a day spa in a town near ours. The gift certificate only referenced "pre-arranged services". My letter however, was more descriptive.

Teresa,

Our night is nearly here. I knew that you would want to look perfect for your pictures and thought you should feel completely special this entire day. You will need to be at The Pampered Girl at 10:00 a.m. to check in.

At 10:15 you will be given a pedicure and a manicure.

At 11:30 you will be given a full body massage.

At 12:45 you have a waxing appointment. The spa has specific instructions on what you would like done.

At 2:00 you have a hair appointment.

This should allow you to return home by 5:00 to shower and get dressed. We will be leaving a 7:00 p.m.

You are not allowed to change the schedule I have set for you at the spa.

You are not allowed to discuss this with me. Enjoy you day my love,

Thoughts now flooded Teresa's mind. She had never had any sort of waxing before. Who would do it? What did Steve have in mind? What about the massage? Full Body? Would she be naked? In her underwear? How many people would see her? What if she saw someone she knew? What if they knew she was being waxed? What would they think? What was Steve doing to her?

Suddenly her thoughts stopped as she reacted to the feeling between her legs. Her heart was beating faster, she was scared and nervous but the other feelings were stronger.

Her feelings of excitement and anticipation were driving this feeling between her legs. As she looked into the mirror she saw her nipples were pushing through her blouse.

Teresa's hand slowly traced down her neckline to her right breast. Her breathing quickened as her hand pressed against the nipple on her right breast.

She had not masturbated for years but could not stop her hand from sliding inside her slacks as she laid back onto the bed.

Just as her hand reached the pubic hair that outlined her swollen and wet pussy the front door slammed shut.

Instantly her hand pulled from her pants as she quickly sat up. Steve was home with the kids. Within minutes she was a mom again and listening to stories of school from their three kids while trying not to look at Steve, afraid he knew how she reacted to the letter. Saturday will be here soon.