Picture Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He complied as she straddled him.

"Let me get some pre-insertion shots again." Dani said, her anger being replaced by wanton aching.

The sight of his penis, slick with her juice, poised to enter her open pussy, and Nicole looking back over her shoulder, was the shot of a lifetime. She lowered herself down on him, riding him like a wild stallion. He met her rhythm with his own thrusts, this time she began to lose control.

"Ohhgoddbrad....fuck me harder....." she gasped.

The sound and flash of the camera, the thought of fucking a stranger while another stranger took pictures, the thought that her husband was 4 thousand miles away, the thought of what a horny little slut she truly was, was too much, and she began to cum again as her pussy tightened around him. She ground herself on him with her arms around her hair, grunting with pleasure. When she was done, she got off of him.

"Now it's your turn, fuck me from behind, but I want to know when you're about to blow. You have to cum in my mouth....it's what my husband wants." She whispered.

She looked back at him and smiled sweetly,with eyes half-closed in ecstasy, as he prepared to enter her.

Again, therequisite 'simulated' pictures were taken before the real thing began. Soon they were thrusting at full speed, her backing into him to meet his thrusts, his balls slapping against her clit. He looked down at her magnificent ass to watch himself go in and out of her. She squealed with delight as he slipped a finger into her ass. He hiked one leg up to go deeper as he grabbed her hair. Again, she could feel him about to blow, this time there would be no stopping it. She turned around and took him in her mouth, tasting herself on him. Dani set down the camera, got behind her brother, and took him in her hand. She pumped as Nicole sucked. He shot an enormous amount of cum in Nicole's mouth and all over her face, on her nose, her chin, in her hair. She sucked as his twitches subsided. She leaned back, spent and totally satiated. Dani took a picture of her, cum all over her face.

"That's the shot your hubby wanted. Guess we didn't need the coconut syrup."

They all slowly cleaned up. Too tired to get dressed, they all three collapsed on the bed. When they woke in couple hours, Brad was hard again, and Dani was finally able to get what she longed for after all, as Nicole watched (and occasionally helped).

A week later, when she opened the package from Dani, she found two portfolios. One was the photos that her husband had specified, the other was the free-for-all that had actually taken place. She studied them and realized that the 'simulated' ones gave clear evidence as to what really happened. The look on her face, the way her pussy was swollen with excitement, the slickness of Brad's cock all gave it away. There was no way that could be faked.

At first she felt guilty as to what happened, but then realized her husband had put her in that most precarious situation. He probably wanted this to occur. He probably would have liked to been in the room watching. She sent him the true photos. She hoped he liked looking at them as much as she liked making them.

12