Picture Man

Story Info
A photographer, his assistant and a rich client.
22.7k words
4.69
34.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip Johnson

Chapter One

"What do you mean we've been selected?"

"Gwen Hargrove has chosen our studio to do their formal portraits."

"Lee I know you're a good photographer but...you?"

"Thank you for that vote of confidence."

"You know what I mean Lee, people like that go to New York or someplace to have their work done, not here in Memphis."

"I met Gwen when I photographed the executives at Hargrove Industries and she seemed to like me."

"You mean she selected you because she liked you? What about liking your work?"

"Of course she liked my work, plus her husband George liked my work too."

"I guess if you have the president of the company and his wife on your side you can't miss. Now since I'm your assistant do I get to go along on this adventure? I want to see the inside of their mansion."

"It isn't a mansion and yes you will be helping me."

"When does this happen?"

"Next Tuesday at two. I'm going out on Monday morning and talk with Gwen about the sitting. She says she wants them done in the library."

As Teri drove them back to the studio from lunch she said, "So tell me about Gwen. It sounds like you two are pretty tight."

"Not really but I do like her. She's pretty impressive."

"She's gorgeous is what she is and you better be careful around her, I hear she likes to flirt and drive the men crazy."

"Don't believe all that you hear."

"I can just see you. All you'll be able to think about is doing a nude study of her and you'll be like a moth to the flame. One of these days you'll come in and your butt will have burns and soot on it."

"I try not to mess around with married women, especially when they're married to somebody as influential as George is."

"I'll remind you of that fact some time I'm sure picture man."

"You know for an assistant you're pretty cheeky."

"I'm also indispensable and besides you still want to do a nude study of me."

"I do not, I've never even suggested that."

"I can just tell."

"You're living a fantasy sweetie, now just keep your mind on your driving and get us home safely."

"Teri was having the time of her life needling her boss and her sparkling smile showed it.

"Who knows, maybe some day I'll let you photograph me in the nude." Lee looked at her when she said that and her smile was almost absent then.

As they pulled in the drive he smiled and finished with, "Maybe I will photograph you in the nude one day but you'll have to trim down and get bigger boobs first."

Teri looked at him and gave him a thin smile and the finger as they got out. As they went in Lee said, "Don't schedule me for anything Thursday afternoon, Moon and I are going golfing."

"Just how did Roland ever get the nickname of Moon anyway?"

"It came from our college days. When he'd had about one adult beverage too

many he liked to select some unsuspecting young woman and...drop his drawers and flash his ass. Now you'd get arrested but at the time it was harmless fun. It was a lot funnier when we were drunk."

"How did you two ever graduate?"

"He gave her his smile and simply said, "Bribery."

Monday afternoon Lee made his way to George and Gwen's house. Of course calling that a house was almost a sin. As he approached the front door he guessed it had to be at least six thousand square feet of very comfortable living. The maid showed him to what he assumed was a sitting room and after she told him that Mrs. Hargrove would be there in a moment she disappeared.

Gwen must have been waiting in the wings because she appeared almost instantly saying with an award winning smile, "Lee how nice to see you again." He was even graced with a kiss on the cheek as she said, "Please make your self comfortable, would you like some coffee?"

"No thank you Gwen. You have a beautiful home and you look ever prettier than I remembered."

"Thank you that's sweet of you."

"Gwen you said you wanted to use the library for the sitting, is that still your wish?"

"Yes it is. Let's go in and I'll show you what I want to do." As they entered the library Lee looked around and assessed the available lighting and Gwen said, "I want to use soft lighting as much as possible Lee."

"I'll do my best to give you what you want but would you mind if I take some shots using some lights as well?"

"Of course not."

"Teri my assistant will be helping me so it will only take us a minute to set up."

"Did I meet your assistant at the office?"

"No she was out of town then. She's very capable and becoming almost indispensable to me. Unless you have other thoughts I'd like to use that maroon chair in front of those books. I'll blur the books slightly of course. I think you'll be very pleased with the result."

"I'm sure. I'd also like a couple standing at the fireplace too."

"That would look very nice." "Are you sure I can't get you some coffee Lee?"

"Thank you no Gwen, I have a lot to do before tomorrow so I can't linger. Can you think of anything else you'd like?"

"Perhaps I can but we can discuss that another time."

"I don't mean to sound rushed so if you'd like to discuss something else..."

"No it can wait Lee. One project at a time I think." If you change your mind just call me."

Gwen gave him one of her best smiles and said, "I will."

At the door Lee paused and said, "We'll see you tomorrow at two then Gwen and please don't hesitate to call if you think of anything in the meantime."

"We'll see you tomorrow Lee." As Lee headed back toward his studio he realized Teri was right, he'd love to do some nudes of her but he'd never admit it to her or anyone else. When he pulled in his drive Teri opened the door and waited until he was close before she said, "I have a surprise for you."

"Let me guess, you're going to start treating me with more respect."

"Yeah right. No a package came for you."

"Okay, tell me more." "Your new camera came while you were gone."

Lee's face lit up and he said, "You're kidding, I wasn't expecting that for at least another week."

"I know." For Lee it was like getting an early Christmas present except he had to pay for it himself.

As soon as it was out of the box he held it up and said, "If you ever drop this you'll be working for me for half pay for the next two years."

"What do you mean, I already work for half pay."

"I should have seen that coming." Lee was holding a new Canon professional digital camera complete with extra lenses and memory cards. The rest of the toys that were available for it would have to wait for a while. Teri watched as he poured over the controls and thumbed through the manual. He'd had an opportunity to use one a couple of months ago and he was hooked instantly.

He quickly put the batteries on charge and said, "If I buy us a nice dinner will you work a little over this evening, I want to see if we can get used to this beauty and maybe use it for some of the shots tomorrow."

"I guess if you're throwing in a free meal I'd consider it but it has to include wine and what do you mean by dinner?"

"It can't be anything fancy because I don't want to spend a lot of time with it."

"Just as long as it isn't take out from One Hung Lows."

"You mean Hong Woos. I like Hong Woos."

"I know but I hate it." The steakhouse at Treemont and Green, it's only a mile away."

"Let's get going."

"It isn't even dinner time yet."

"Oh right. Okay we'll go in an hour."

"Whatever. I'll go finish what I was doing in the darkroom."

"If this works out you won't have to do that much longer."

"What will I do then?"

"You'll be learning to use the computer."

"At least that will smell a lot better."

Chapter Two

It was a long hour but Lee survived it and they went to dinner.

As they sipped their wine Teri asked, "So how'd it go with Gwen?"

"Just fine. We'll be using the library and she wants available light as much as possible."

"For a formal sitting?"

"Unusual but not impossible. I did tell her we would want to do some lighted shots as well. That way she can see the difference between the two."

"Where did she ever come up with that idea?"

"I have no idea but she's the one paying the tab."

"How'd she look?"

"Fantastic."

"And you want to do a nude study."

"Will you quit with the nudies? I've only done a couple of those."

"And you loved doing them."

"How do you know?"

"When you talked about them a while back you lit up like a neon sign."

"You're almost worse than a smart assed wife."

"I'm just observant." Rather than respond to that he went back to eating.

Teri put her fork down and as she picked up her wine glass she leaned back against her chair and asked, "How late do you want to work tonight?"

"How late can you work?"

"As late as you're willing to pay me."

"I thought you might want to donate some time."

"In your dreams love."

"I didn't think so. I want to take several shots with the Canon and see how it goes with the computer."

"Are you still going to do film shots tomorrow?"

"I don't want to rely on a new camera system especially with George and Gwen so yes I am. Thanks for sticking around with me tonight. It will help you a lot to be there and start your learning process with the computer."

"If you'd like you can take my picture for the test."

"I was just thinking the same thing. Let's go back and get started."

As soon as they were back at the studio Lee grabbed his new toy and they got started. "Teri choose a casual background and let's try some soft lighting first."

"No preference?"

"Whatever you like." She quickly pulled the nature one down and grabbed an old bench that they sometimes used.

As soon as she sat down she paused and said, "It feels a lot different being on this end. All of a sudden I feel self conscious." Lee had the camera on the tripod and looked up at her. Walking over to her he knelt down and said, "You look fine now just turn a little...wait let me fix this," and he brushed her hair back with his left hand while his right hand was on her shoulder. "Lee how can somebody your size be so gentle?"

"I'm just a gentle kind of guy I guess. Now let's see how you look."

"Stepping back he studied her and said, "Very nice. You need more make up but very nice."

"Of course I need more make up I was planning on spending the day in the darkroom not get my picture taken so why bother. Maybe you should keep an inventory of makeup here for your customers."

"You know that might be a good idea if you're willing to be the makeup expert."

"Not without a raise."

"Well never mind then."

"Cheapskate."

After taking a few pictures the two of them went to the computer and spent a half an hour looking at the results and made a few changes digitally before he said, "Not half bad for no harder than we worked at it."

"God with that software you could even make me look great.

"You already look great."

"Lee Waltham that is the first time you've ever said anything nice about me, thank you."

"You're welcome." Lee stood up and said, "Let's go back and try some using other lights this time." Without direction Teri pulled down a fairly neutral background and swapped the bench for a nice padded chair. As before he positioned her and then said as he knelt in front of her again, "What is it with your hair?" and brushed it back again.

"It does that because that's what my hairdresser styled it to do."

"You look better with it back, it makes your face slimmer and brings attention to your pretty eyes." That was the second compliment he'd given her.

"You know if you'd compliment your assistant like that more often she might be nicer to you."

"I wouldn't know how to act if you were nice to me. Now let me see how we're doing." As he stood up he kissed her forehead and said, "See I do know how to be nice."

"If you're going to be this nice to me I want you to take my picture more often."

"You have too..."

"Yeah I know lose weight and get bigger boobs."

"I was going to say you have to me nice to me first."

"Why first?"

"Be quiet and hold still, now I have to fix your hair again." Once again he played with her hair until he finally said, "That's better, not what I would prefer but it's better."

"Maybe I should have you go with me the next time I get my hair done."

"I'd just make you mad."

After Lee had taken a couple of pictures Teri said, "Wait I want to make a wardrobe change." She jumped up and left the room saying, "I'll just be a couple of minutes." She quickly left the room and went to the small cabinet where they kept some of their props. Pulling out a white lacy shawl and a safety pin from a little box of odds and ends she then headed for the bathroom where she changed and brushed her hair back. When she returned to the studio she said, "Now close your eyes for a second." As she passed him she made sure they were closed and quickly positioned herself in the chair again. "Okay how's this?" When he opened his eyes she was sitting there with her hair restyled and the white shawl draped over her shoulders and down her front forming a nice long vee neckline that plunged a long way down toward her exposed belly.

For a second Lee was silent as he absorbed the surprise but recovered and said, "Now that's more like it. You look fantastic. Your hair is much nicer and that top is very alluring. Don't move now. Lee was getting more animated and soon had three more shots of her. As he walked over to her he reached for her shawl and said, "You look great but I want to move this a little."

"You better be careful because I'm naked under this thing."

He quickly straightened up and said, "You're naked?"

"Well yes, how do you think I was able to get this plunging neckline?"

"I didn't give it any thought, I just wanted to take it off and rearrange it for a different look."

"It would have been a different look all right."

"I guess." She turned and said, "See my back is exposed. No blouse and no bra."

"Damn you should warn a guy. I almost pulled that thing off. Okay I guess we can go look at what we have then. I'll wait until you change."

"No we can do it now I am covered after all."

"Mostly anyway." They went in and as Lee loaded the images into the computer he looked at her and said "That shawl was a great idea, it made you look so stylish and yet sexy. I hope you're enjoying this because I think these shots are going to be fantastic."

"I am having fun with this but if I'd known we'd be doing this I could have given it more thought. Maybe we can try it again one of these days."

"Absolutely."

When the images came up he said, "See what I mean about your hairstyle?"

"I have to admit it does look better but I can't do anything about my boobs."

"I was just teasing you, you're boobs are fine."

"Not very delicate or sincere but I'll take it."

When they were done they stood up and Lee said, "Thanks for staying late and thanks for modeling for me."

"It was fun once I got past being self conscious. Like I said, the next time give me warning and I'll come more prepared."

"Let's do it again soon. I can't get over how great you came across on the camera and I'd like to do a series to post on our display board out front if you don't mind."

"I'm flattered Lee, of course I don't mind."

"Let's wrap it up for today and go home."

Teri reached up on her toes and kissed Lee on the cheek and said, "Thanks for being a great boss and a great guy. You don't pay worth a damn but I always look forward to coming to work."

Lee put his hand on her arms as she kissed his cheek and then said, "I hope you stick with me for a long time. In spite of you nagging me I like having you around." As she stepped back from him the lace shawl caught on one of his buttons and pulled it up and to one side exposing one of her breasts completely. It was hard to tell who was more surprised or shocked and they just stood there with Lee possessing more of the shawl that Teri and the two of them tied together.

Teri finally found her voice and quickly pulled at the shawl and said, "Oops, I guess lace shawls and buttons are a bad mix." Her voice sounded in control but her face was blushing red and Lee's eyes continued to look at her chest as he remembered what he'd just seen.

Teri turned her bare back to him and said, "I better go change before we have another accident."

When she came out Lee was in control again and said, "I'll bet I'm one of the very few bosses around that has seen his assistants breast."

"Sorry about that Lee."

"It wasn't your fault it was just an accident." As they locked up and went out together he said, "I'll see you in the morning. Since I kept you so late, sleep in if you want to." "I'm fine I'll be here as usual."

Lee stood at his car and looking at Teri over the top said, "By the way, you don't need bigger boobs. Yours are just about right" and got in his car as she stood there staring at him.

Chapter Three

As Teri drove home she thought about what had happened and at first felt another flush of embarrassment but then realized she really didn't mind so much that he'd seen her breast. The whole evening had been a lot of fun and even though on occasion she wanted to strangle him he was a great boss and a great friend. She remembered her off hand comment about one day letting him do some nudes of her. Would she ever do that? Could she ever find the nerve to do that and would it ever be the same working for him if she did? For the moment she couldn't imagine it ever happening. She had been raised in a pretty conservative environment and even him seeing one of her breasts was quite an event for her. As Lee made his short drive home he could still see her perky and firm breast as it proudly pointed at him. Teri wasn't a raving beauty but she certainly was pretty and he could imagine what great shots he could get of her with a little change of hairstyle, makeup and some wardrobe experiments. It could be a lot of fun without a doubt.

Tuesday morning the two of them went about their day like just any other not even seeing each other except from a distance. Lee spent some time on the computer getting used to the software as he manipulated Teri's pictures to see what he could do with them. As he sat there sipping coffee he pulled up one of the photos of her in the lace shawl and worked with it for a minute. When he zoomed in on her face he noticed that she really did have nice structure and with just the right makeup she could be very striking. With the image in close zoom he scanned the photo and in a moment noticed he could just see her nipples through the lace. He looked back quickly to make sure she was still in the other room and studied it more. Maybe some day he'd have to tell her about it. It was a few minutes before he exited the image and went for more coffee. There was no chance he could ever look at her in quite the same frame of mind again.

It was just before two when they pulled up at the Hargrove home and they gathered their equipment from the back of Lee's SUV. The maid answered the door as before and led them to the library where they started to set up their equipment and Lee talked to Teri about what they were going to do. When Gwen appeared she was introduced to Teri and they made small talk for a minute.

Gwen then apologized saying, "George is running short on time so let's do mine first and then his and then as soon as you have the two of us together he has to leave for the plant in Mobile."

Lee was quick to accede and continued with, "We're ready whenever you are Gwen." She paused and questioned the flash units pointed at her so Lee took his time saying, "Gwen one of your best facial features are your stunning cheekbones and it would be a crime for me not to accent them.