Picture Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is it Teri?"

"In the calf. Damn that hurts." Lee rubbed her leg vigorously hoping it might help in some small way and he could feel the knot in her muscle. He could feel as it eased but he kept rubbing and gently kneading as she stood still. She finally said, "Thank you, that helped. I guess I'm not used to walking that far."

Teri poured the coffee and they went back to the couch. She leaned back and said, "Thank you for rubbing my leg that felt good."

"It did to me too. I never realized what nice long legs you have."

"Maybe you should rub it again just in case."

"Maybe I should. I wouldn't want you to hurt like that again." Teri turned and leaned back against the arm of the couch and Lee started rubbing her leg.

"You know my other leg might be at risk too."

"You know it might be. Her legs were now stretched out across his legs and he was massaging her calves. After a couple of minutes his hands wandered above her knees and he massaged her thighs. Teri was perfectly still and watched as his hands rubbed and explored her legs. When his hands reached the leg of her shorts he let them slip up inside a little ways but they were too tight for him to go too far. He finally stopped and leaned over until he was over her and they kissed. Teri shifted just a little to give him room and they continued kissing as they lay together letting their coffee get cold.

As they continued to kiss their hands started to wander and go places they had never been permitted to go before. When his hands found her breasts Teri sucked in a breath and moaned softly. She put her lips near his ear and whispered, "We really should stop."

"Do you really want me to?"

"What about Meg?"

"What about her?"

"Didn't you..."

"No we didn't."

"Aren't you..."

Lee paused with his hand still on her breast and answered, "Not anymore."

Then she kissed him again and said, "Don't stop." Though they tried there just wasn't enough room on the couch so Teri said, "Let's go in the bedroom." Neither of them wanted to stop even for that but they were soon on her bed. That pause gave them a chance to catch their breath, but a minute later his hands were inside of her top and she was moaning softly. They finally managed to get each other's clothes off and they made love. There can only be one first time so they made the most of it and made love until they were totally spent. Teri turned on her side and as she looked at him she said, "It's awfully late, maybe you better spend the night."

"I wouldn't be safe on the road."

"That's what I was thinking too. Where do we go from here?"

"Wherever we go let's go together."

"I love you so much picture man."

The End.