Picture Night

Story Info
Dinner with you and pictures to follow.
3.2k words
4.5
17.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is 4:00pm. As your husband leaves to drop your son off at his Mom's he reminds you that your dinner reservations are for 7:00pm. You will need to leave at 6:15pm.

You sit down at your dressing table and start to paint your fingernails. In a few minutes the first coat is on and they start to take on the same shade of red as your toenails, which your husband painted the night before. As you wait for the first coat to dry, you sip the wine he poured for you just before he left and listen to the soothing music. Before you know it, you are able to apply the second coat and topcoat. As the last coat is drying, you move to the bathroom and start the water running in the tub. The White Shoulders scent travels throughout the room as the tub fills and stirs the bath gel. When it reaches the correct level, you slip into the scented water, layback and relax.

How I wish I were there to watch you wash your body. Actually I wish I were the scrubby that you use. I would be able to travel over all of your most intimate parts. I would be able to feel the smoothness of your legs, the wetness between your legs and the hardening of your nipples as you ran me over them to clean away the rigors of the day. Would you be thinking of your husband as you washed? Would it cause you to linger in certain places to feel the pleasure the touch would bring.

The water is starting to cool and you need to get ready to go to dinner. You climb from the tub as the scented droplets of water roll down your body. The big fluffy towel removes the rest of them. You slip into your long black silky nightgown and move back to your dressing table. You decide on a darker blue shade of eye shadow to appeal to your husband's preferences. You curl your hair and pull it back behind your ears with combs. Your neck and ears are now exposed and ready to be taken advantage of.


You move back to the bathroom and remove your gown. The White Shoulders powder flows over your body and adds its scent to the air. You slide the straps of your bra up your arms and onto your shoulders and you reach behind you to fasten the back. You adjust your breasts in the bra cups for comfort and for show. You start the one leg of your pantyhose over the toes of your foot and then smooth it all the way up your leg. You then do the same with the other leg. You pull the waistband up and into place. As a surprise for your husband you decide to add panties on top of your pantyhose. Red silk panties are your choice. You slip your black silk dress over your head. The hem falls several inches above your knee showing off your sexy legs. The sweetheart neckline puts your cleavage and even the tops of your breasts on display. It is probably a good thing that the dress has a coordinating heavy black lace coat, which you pull on. Next, you slide your feet into your new black high heel sandals. Just before you head down the stairs you decide to add your jingling ankle bracelet. As you are putting on your lipstick you hear the garage door travel up its track. It's time for you to go.

As your husband walks through the door all he can do is stop and stare. You can see the desire in his eyes and decide the least you could do is give him a kiss. Your freshly applied lipstick smears across both your lips as the kiss lingers. Once it breaks off, you wipe the excess from your husband's face and do a quick touch-up so that you can be on your way.

Your husband decides to surprise you by taking you to a new restaurant. Dinner is excellent and the wine that accompanied it is starting to have some effect. Once dessert is ordered, you decide you need to use the ladies room. As you get ready to pull your panties up after you have completed the necessities, you decide it is time to give your husband a hint of what the rest of the night might hold. Instead of pulling your panties back on, your remove them completely. You fold them neatly to form a "handkerchief". As you pass by your husband on the way to your seat, you insert the "handkerchief" into the breast pocket of his suit coat. His eyes light up with surprise as he realizes what you have done.

Dinner has come to an end and it's time to go. You expect to leave and go home, but your husband has other plans. He has decided he's not ready to take his panty less wife home yet. He takes your hand and guides you to the bar. You try to protest that you don't want another drink, but he won't listen to you. You find a booth in the back and slide into the same side next to each other. As you sip your drinks your husband's fingers trace along your thigh from your knee to the bottom of your skirt. You quickly down your drink and whisper to him that it's time to go and you will make it worth his while. You don't mention that your pantyhose are soaked with your own juices that his fingers and your lack on panties have provoked.

Your husband is being a perfect gentleman in the car as you start your drive home. This is not what you expected, but then again neither is the turn he is now making. Before you have a chance to ask what he is doing, he has parked the car and gotten out. A few minutes later he returns with a key. As he moves the car to the front of room #15, you ask what you are doing. His response is spending the night.

Your husband opens the car door for you and takes your hand to help you out of the car. As you swing your legs around, you decide to give him a little show. You part your legs and let your skirt rise up as you slide out of the seat. He is treated to a quick glimpse of your nylon-covered crevice before your skirt falls to its normal length. Even though it was only a brief glimpse, he has enough time to see the wetness your juices have created as they have leaked into your pantyhose. You share a quick kiss as he leads you to your room.

The door opens easily and he lets you move into the room ahead of you. The door closes behind you and as your eyes adjust to the lighting within the room you see a four-poster bed. Your husband steps behind you and removes your jacket. He then pulls you close and his lips plant soft kisses along the back of your neck. As he continues trailing kisses along your neck, his arms encircle your waist and his fingers very lightly stroke your abdomen. His lips move slightly forward on your neck. His tongue darts out and lightly traces the outline of your ear. His hands move up to your breasts, cupping and gently squeezing them.

His hands move to the back of your dress as his tongue presses further into the center of your ear. As his hands unzip your dress, you let out a low moan and push back against him trying to feel his hardness. He helps push the dress off of your shoulders as he gently guides it down your arms. As your dress accumulates on the floor, he takes your hand to help you step out of it. With your dress removed, he gets the first good look at what you are wearing underneath. You turn to face him and hear his breath catch in his throat as he takes in your beauty. The red push-up bra cradles your big breasts and creates cleavage that any woman would be proud to be able to show off. Your pantyhose add just enough color to your legs to empathize their lovely shape. As your husband looks closer at your pantyhose, he sees that even more of your moisture has leaked into them. It's obvious that your husband's actions have just added to your desire.

Your husband's hands reach for you. Instead of reaching for your breasts as your expected, he strokes your face with his fingertips. His hands slide to the back of your head as he gently pulls your lips to his. Lightly his lips meet yours then they are off to gently kiss other areas of your face. They land on your eyelids, nose, temples and then your neck. The kisses are accompanied by touches of his tongue and light nips of his teeth as they move down your neck. Your husband moves behind you. His fingers trace across your back as he kisses and nips the back of your neck. His fingers undo the clasp on your bra, slide to your shoulders then slide the straps down your arms. As your bra falls to the floor, his hands cup your big breasts, his fingernails dragging lightly across your nipples. They stiffen under his touch. As he pinches them between his fingers, another moan escapes from your lips.

Your husband leads you to the bed and has you lay down on your back. He pulls a silk scarf from his pocket, covers your eyes with it and ties it behind your head. He tells you to stay still. You feel him move away from the bed and around the room. The next thing you feel is a silk scarf being wrapped around your right wrist. The same thing happens to your left wrist. As you pull against the scarves you realize they are tied to the bedposts. You are at your husband's mercy.

Your right shoe is slowly removed. Fingers run lightly up and down the sole of our foot. A tongue, tracing the outline of your foot, follows the fingers. Your toes are then individually taken into a mouth a sucked gently. As they are sucked, you feel the tongue running around the bottom of your toes. The moisture from the mouth soaks through the nylon covering your feet. Your shoe is slipped back onto your foot. Your other foot receives the same treatment.

The tongue starts at your ankles working towards your knees. It alternates between both your legs. When it reaches your knees, it slides into the crevice behind them. It continues its travels up your sexy legs. As it moves closer to your most intimate parts, you start to twist and move in anticipation. At the juncture of your legs, the tongue comes into contact with your juices that have soaked through your pantyhose. There is nothing sweeter then your juices. As the tongue licks up your juices it comes in contact with your clit. Your whole body shudders in response. The tongue continues to roll across and around your clit. You writhe in response and try to pull away. With your limited mobility you are unsuccessful. You surrender to the tongue as its continued stroking takes you over the top. As you cum screams of pleasure escape your lips as even more of your sweet juices are released into your pantyhose.

As you start to regain your senses, you become aware that of a clicking sound and a flash of light every so often. The sound seems to be moving around the room. You hear the sounds come closer as you feel your husband climb onto the bed near your head. A finger gently caresses your lips. Your tongue reaches out to let it know that you appreciate the touch. It encircles the finger and pulls it into your mouth. Just as you start to suck on the finger it disappears. Your mind goes back to that clicking noise. What is it?

You don't have time to finish that thought as another finger touches your lips. Your tongue darts out again. When it reaches the finger. The shape doesn't seem to be right. There is also moisture coming from the end. You realize it's not a finger, but your husband's hardness. Although you have been the one who has received the most direct pleasure this evening. It is obvious by the hardness of your husband, that he has been enjoying the events also. Your tongue licks up and down the bottom of his hardness. You can hear your husband moan with pleasure. You can also feel him tremble with your continued assault on his hardness. You wish your hands were not tied so that you could take him in your hands. You also crave the removal of your blindfold so that you can see the effect that your body and manipulations are having on him. Your sight would also allow you to identify that strange clicking sound.

His hardness disappears from your mouth. You struggle at your ties to try to move to get it back. Your husband moves down the bed and as he does, the tip of his tongue grazes your nipples. Your body trembles at the touch. The tongue continues downward across your stomach and stops at your belly button. It probes inside it gently, then with more force. As the probing continues, you become aware that your clit is being stroked again through your pantyhose. The fingers doing the stroking move downward. You feel them push against your back entrance. The unexpected touch causes another moan to be expelled from your lips.

The touch changes and you feel the crotch of your pantyhose being pulled away from you. You feel pressure being put against the pantyhose and then hear a ripping sound. A rush of cool air envelopes your clit. You realize that the crotch of your pantyhose has been torn away. A couple of clicks are heard before your mind is taken away again with the touch of a finger directly on your clit. A second finger joins the first and they move down across the lips of your crevice and start to slide inside. Within seconds they are coated with the juices from your earlier explosion.

Something else is being inserted inside of you. It doesn't have the warmth of human flesh, but it does have a familiar shape. As it penetrates you further it starts to vibrate very slowly and lightly. Your body jerks at the new stimulation. The vibrator is slowly inserted then backed out of you. As the stroking of the vibrator continues, you become aware of your husband's warm breath being blown across your nipples. The wiggling tip of his tongue follows his breath. Your nipples harden with the continued stimulation. Something is being placed around the base of your nipples. As the strings of the nipple ornaments are pulled tight the slight pain becomes pleasure. The blood is now trapped in your nipples. The slightest touch of the tip of his tongue to your nipple causes an immediate shudder throughout your body. There's that clicking noise again.

You feel your husband move off of the bed. His tongue returns to your body to lick the ends of your toes as they extend out of your sandals. You feel him start to crawl onto the end of the bed. As he does, his hands scoop under your ankles. He lifts your legs and separates them at the same time, so that he may move between them. The vibrator continues it's rhythmic pulsing within you. A couple more clicks are heard as your ankles rest on his shoulders. Your knees are pushed towards your chest as he moves forward. This position leaves your most intimate parts almost totally exposed and causes the vibrator to be pushed from within you. As it falls out of you, you moan with desperation at its departure. Aren't you lucky that your husband's hardness is ready to take its place?

Your husband scoots forward and maneuvers the tip of his hardness to your entrance. He slowly moves forward, his hardness sliding into you as he goes. Once he is fully inserted he stops and lets you absorb his presence. Your need for stimulation causes you to move your hips slightly back and forth so that you can feel him slide in and out of you. He softly warns you that he has been holding back too long and your continued stimulation will cause him to fill you prematurely. You don't care; you just want to feel him explode within you. You want to know that you are the one that has caused him to go over the edge.

Trying to postpone things just a little longer, He pulls away from you and allows your legs to return to the bed from his shoulders. He straddles your legs and moves his hardness to their juncture. With your help, he is able to insert the head of his hardness between the lips of your crevice. As he moves slightly, the head strokes across your clit. A loud moan escapes as he leans forward and takes a nipple into his mouth as he continues to stroke in and out of you. He bites down slightly on one nipple while using his fingers to squeeze the other. All of this stimulation is too much for both of you. As you feel him explode inside you, your body shudders in your second orgasm of the night. He collapses into your arms as you share several deep kisses.

After several minutes, you feel your husband's hardness shrink within you. As it shrinks it pulls free. Your husband's breathing seems to have returned to close to normal. You speak to him for the first time in a long while. You ask if he can untie you and remove your blindfold. He responds that he will in just a minute. You hear that strange clicking noise again then feel the knots being loosened from your wrists. When your hands are free your reach for him. You find his hands at the back of your head releasing the blindfold. It takes your eyes a few minutes to adjust to the new light level. When they do, you notice the camera sitting on the nightstand. It's at that moment that you realize the clicking noise was your husband taking pictures of you. You become concerned and start to voice your displeasure. Your husband quickly dispels some of your concerns by informing you that it is a digital camera and no one will see the pictures except the two of you. You are still not happy, but after reviewing the pictures on the display of the camera you realize how sexy you look and why your husband wanted to take the pictures in the first place. Besides, the night is not over yet and maybe you'll have the opportunity to show him what it feels like to be the subject of the camera.