Picture Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Night out at a motel.
1.5k words
3.31
49k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Mary and I arrived at the Airport hotel and bar. We had made reservation the night before and had just dropped our kids off at her parents. We went straight up to the hotel room to freshen up before dinned. Mary was dressed in a modest business suit and I was in a sport coat and slacks. Mary went into the bathroom and fixed her hair and make up and we went down to get something to eat. After dinner we went back to the room to get it prepared for the night ahead.

I had brought 5 lip stick cameras and recorders that we placed in the adjourning room. I took one of the cameras and placed it inside a clock at the head of the bed. I place another on above the head board. The third I placed in the bathroom facing the shower, the fourth in an air vent over looking the room and the 5th on the dresser facing the foot of the bed.

Mary was in the bathroom cleaning up and changing her cloths. Mary came out of the bathroom wearing a mini skirt that was about 3 inches above the nee and slit up the front over the left thy to the top of the leg. She had put on self supporting nylons which the black tops could be see through the slit in her skirt. She was wearing a black transparent blouse with no bra. Over this she put a satin black vest the was held together with a small chain that held the vest close except for two inches giving a good view of her cleavage.

Mary is 5'2" with nice 37C breasts. Even after three kids they still look great even though the had a little sage to them. She has very nice legs. Her legs are very shapely. Not the ones that go straight up and down with no shape as a lot of girls have now a days. Mary asked "How I look?". IF told her she will be busy with the horny GI's that come to the Friday night dance. I Changed my cloths to a pare of jeans and a light blue shirt.

I went into the other room and checked out all of the video equipment as Mary went to each camera as I set the focus. We then went down to the bar for some dancing and fun.

We took a table next to the dance floor and order a beer for me and a white wine for Mary. The room started to fill up and the band was just setting up. The group started playing a fast song so Mary and I got to the dance floor. As may moved her breasts swayed seductively. The chain holding her vest together kept relaxing and the tightening adding to the sensation. When Mary is dancing she will look at me with as sexy come here look.

We danced to a few songs then sat down and sipped our drinks. Mary said that a couple of guys were eyeing her so I told her I would to the restroom and see what happens. Mary released the chain on her vest allowing a better view of her headlights. Then told me to take my time. I got up and took up a observation point back in the dark by the bar.

Mary sat the swaying to the music for about five minutes when a young guy came over and started to talk to her. She talked for a couple of minutes when he took a seat next to her. I could see he kept eyeing the opening of her vest as they talked. Another fast song started and he took her by the hand and went onto the floor. As Mary danced she made sure her vest opened enough to almost display her nipples. She was giving him that sexy look as she looked into his eyes. Suddenly she put her hand behind her head indicating to me that they were going to be going upstairs to the room. I got off my chair and quickly went up to the room and took my position in the adjoining room and sat down in fount of the screen ready for the fun.

About three minutes later Mary and her guy arrived at the room. She had the guy sit on the edge of the bed as she slowly striped off jacket. He tried to grab her and she just slapped his hand away. She then went over the radio and turned on some slow music. She then started dancing slowly towards the bed, taking a piece of clothing off as she moved. Soon she was in her high heals, thong and nipple chain. When she reached him she told him to stand up so she could strip him. She almost ripped his cloths off him and hand it rock had cock out into her hand working form base the tip. She then knelt down and started to lick his dick's head. His eyes almost rolled back into his head. All of a sudden he let loose with a load right into her mouth. He started to apologize to her with she said it was ok and that the next one will take a little longer.

She made him a drink and started to dance again. This time she was total naked. She bent over with he ass straight at him and pulled her lips apart showing the pink swollen pussy. Mary went beside him and had him lay down on the bed and she joined him at his side. She started whispering in his ear and laughing with him. Soon he was getting hard again so she started to give him a another blow job. Only this time as soon as he was fully erect she got on top of him and stated to lower her self onto his rod.

As they were fucking he was playing with her tits. She told him to pull on the chain and stretch out her nipples. The more he pulled the harder she fucked him. Mary then pivoted around on his cock and was facing away from him. Now she leaned forward and started raising her ass up and down. From the camera on the head board I could see that His dick was almost all the way out when she impaled her self again. Mary kept telling him to fuck her harder. All the time she was rocking her hips so he chlorites would be making contact with his dick Her face was turning read and tightening as she achieving her first orgasm.

When she settled down she got on all fours and told him to fuck her again. He started slamming his cock into her wet hole faster and faster all the time she was meeting each one of his thrust with hers. I could tell he as about to cum when she stopped and told him to fuck her ass and cum in it. He took his hand and wiped some of her juices on her ass and started to penetrate her rectum slowly at first. Mary raised her head and looked back at his with an approving smile. After he was all the way into his hilt he started his rhythm again almost bring it all the way out then ramming it back in the his hilt. Each time Mary's face made a painful look and then a big smile as she look at the camera on the dresser. He started moving faster and then shot his load into her. Mary waited until he was soft and exited he when she turned around and started to clean his dick starting at the head and working down into his hair then tacking each ball sack into her mouth she suckled them until the started to tighten up.

Mary got up and thanked his and went into the bathroom and took a shower. She then yelled at him to join her. I then switched to the shower cam and continued the show. Mary was soaping her self when he entered the stall. She took his Hand and placed them on the tits and told him to make sure they were really clean. Mary then took her hands and placed then on the shower wall and spread her legs. She took one hand and guided his dick into her waiting ass again. This time just before he released his load she turned abound and sucked him until he gave up his pleasure to her waiting mouth. They cleaned up and she laid on the bed while he got dressed. She told him thanks and hoped to see him again. As he left she blew him a kiss.

After he was gone she looked at the camera and asked if I got it all. Mary then went to the suitcase an got out a new outfit. This one was a blue satin pantsuit with lace panels on the sides of the legs with only a two inch strip of material ion the front and back of the legs and forming a V from her crotch to just above her pussy line where the waist band was. The top was also made of lace with two strips of blue satin just wide enough to cover her nipples. She when powered her body and sprayed her pussy wit perfume. Looking at me she said lets go and get another mover started.