Picture Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um....ah....sure, I guess," he stammered a bit, caught off guard with his photographer's question.

"Well, what kind of pictures do you think would make hot pictures?" she pressed.

"Um, well, I have a pair of handcuffs and a blind fold in my nightstand," Lance admitted.

"Great. Go get them." she said with a sly little smile.

Lance hurried back with the handcuffs and blindfold. "Here they are," he said handing the items to Becky.

Walking out into the hallway and looking around, she said almost to herself, "Now, where to set you up." Wandering into the other spare bedroom, she took notice of the bed. "Oh look. Here's a bed with a brass headboard. The cuffs will go around that nicely. Go ahead and have a seat while I put this blindfold on you. There you are. Now lay, down while I secure the cuffs to the bed." After binding Lance to the bed, Becky stepped back to view her subject. Damn, I bet he'd be a great fuck! "Okay. Smile." she told him, snapping a few photos. "Now, look mean. That's it. This is so hot! You're going to love these shots."

"It feels really hot," Lance admitted.

"I know one to make it even hotter," she baited him.

"Really? How would we do that?" he asked naively.

"Well, we could take off your boxers and shoot it nude," she said with a tone of encouragement. "This is a professional shoot and I would be comfortable enough to see you naked. That is, if you're okay with the idea."

Feeling a bit of rising excitement within himself, Lance said, "Sure. I think that would be unbelievably hot. Would you mind taking them off for me?" he asked, as he arched his back allowing for easier removal of his underwear.

"Not at all," came the reply as Becky reached down, grabbed a hold of one side of her daughter's former teacher's boxers with one hand, and the other side with the other hand, and pulled them down around his ankles and off. Stepping back again from the side of the bed, she admired the new view. What a great cock! I bet it looks even better hard.

"So, is this hot?" Lance questioned, wondering why he wasn't hearing the click of the camera.

You have no idea how hot this is! "Oh, yes. This is quite hot," she replied, quickly snapping a few pictures.

Contemplating whether to ask the next question or not, Lance bit the bullet and asked, "Can you uncuff me so I can go and step up for an even hotter picture."

"What do you think would make this even hotter?" Becky was dying to know.

"Well, I figured I could stroke it a little and get myself hard. Wouldn't that make it hotter?"

Holy shit! "Yes, I...ah...think it would," she agreed. "However, let me run and pee first, then I'll let you out, okay?" she said, hurriedly exiting the room.

"Hold on. I can do it while you're..." he stopped himself after hearing Becky going down the stairs.

"Okay. I'm back," she informed Lance, strolling back into the bedroom where he was helplessly handcuffed to the bed.

"Great. Let's make these next shots the hottest," he said excitedly.

"We can do that. I'll give you a hand."

"Excellent. These shots will be great." Lance no sooner got the words out of his mouth, when he felt a hand close around his soft penis and begin stroking it. Before he could get his head around what was happening, he felt warm air and moisture all around his rapidly growing cock. "Oh, that feels so good," Lance mumbled, completely lost in the amazing sensations that were shooting through his body.

"So, I take it, it's okay if I help you with your request," she teased.

"Oh, please do," he moaned as his cock reached complete hardness.

What a fucking great hard-on! "Oh, Mr. Sheldon. You're so hard. Let's take this terrible blindfold off you," she cooed, as she reached behind his head, undid the blindfold, and took it off."

What the fuck! Look at those tits! Lance's head was spinning as he looked up to see Kara Goldstein's hot mom completely naked, with her what appeared to be 'C' cup, tits dangling in his face. "Damn, you're hot!" he told her.

"I don't know about that," she argued, "but I am definitely as wet as you are hard. It would be silly to let these type of ideal conditions go to waste," she pointed out, as she climbed on the bed and knelt over Lance's rock hard cock. Grabbing it with her right hand, she guided it up to her soaking, wet pussy before plunging down on it, sending it deep into her.

Lance moaned, as she began riding him, slowly at first, then faster and faster. They were soon fucking at a feverish pace, both moaning, and enjoying the experience immensely. "I want to feel you, Baby," he told her. "Please undo the cuffs."

"Oh you do, do you?" she teased, reaching up and releasing the switch on the side of the cuffs.

Feeling his hands come free, Lance reached down and began massaging Becky's clit. After only several minutes of fucking and massaging Becky, she cried out, "You're going to make me cum! Oh fuck! Yeah. Just like that! I'm cumming!"

As her orgasm subsided, she collapsed on top of Lance, giving him little kisses and nibbling on his lower lip. "You don't think we're done yet, do you? You fucked me good, and now it's time for me to fuck you back," he said, as he rolled her over and laid on top of her. "I want to be back in that amazing pussy of yours," he told her as he grabbed his still throbbing cock and guided it to her still dripping pussy. With one good pelvic thrust, he was once again buried inside Rebecca Goldstein. It was Lance this time, however, that began to fuck his partner at a lightening pace. The friction was starting to have a stronger affect on both lovers, as Becky's soaking pussy started to dry a bit. The two moaned and grunted for what seemed like only minutes before Lance cried out, "Your pussy feels so good! You're going to make me cum!"

"Whoa! Hold on Mister. I am going to cum again, and I want to cum again. Pull those balls down, and give yourself some endurance. We will cum at the same time." The orders were given.

"Yes, Ma'am," he complied, as he reached down and pulled his sack down stretching it out.

The feverish pace of fucking continued when Becky exclaimed, "You ready, Baby cause I'm gonna cum.

"I've been ready, Baby. I want you to drip all over my cock."

"Oh yeah, oh man. Give it to me! Make me cum again! Fuck! I'm cumming, Sweetie, I'm cumming!"

"Oh yeah! Me too!" Lance exclaimed, as the two exploded simultaneously, bodies convulsing. Lance rolled off Becky, exhausted, as the orgasms ended.

She jumped up from the bed and grabbed her camera. "Very hot pic," she said, snapping off a couple shots. "A tired stallion collapsed on the bed after a hot fuck session, sweat glistening off his face, chest, and stomach, cum glistening on his cock. Oh, yeah. Talk about hot."

"Yeah, that was fucking hot," Lance agreed, struggling to catch his breath, "but now I need to take a shower to cool off and clean up."

Looking up at Lance with a smile, "May I join you?" she asked. "I probably shouldn't go home with another man's cum dripping from my pussy and running down my legs.

"Very true," he laughed. "I'll wash your back, if you wash mine."

* **

"That feels good," Becky said, stepping into the shower and putting her head under the running water.

"It looks even better than it feels," he teased, stepping in behind her, staring at her ass.

Turning to face him, she said, "Thank you so much for today. I had every intention of keeping it a professional shoot, but once I saw that cock of yours, I was done. You see, I have had a difficult time sleeping ever since you presented me with your proposal. All I could think about, when I laid down at night was fucking you. That's why I was so sure about turning you down. That was until my conscious let me down at the last second, and I agreed to do the shoot."

"Well, I guess I should thank your conscious for such an awesome time. Do you regret it now?" Lance tried to look serious.

"No, I definitely don't," she admitted.

"That's good. Neither do I," he said. "However, there is something I didn't do that I have fantasized about for some time now," he informed her, as he put his mouth on her rather large, beautiful nipples and began to suckle them. He continue his descent, kissing her stomach, before kneeling in front of her, and going all the way down to where his tongue made contact with her labia.

"Oh, well. If that's what you've always wanted to do," she moaned, "then you should do it."

Feeling his cock becoming hard again, Lance worked his tongue in a circular motion over Becky's clit, at a pace that brought her to climax within minutes.

"Wow, again!" she exclaimed, as the rush of another orgasm overcame her body. The tongue didn't stop for a second, allowing Becky to squirt her cum all over Lance's awaiting face. "That's not fair," she pointed out. "You've gotten me off three times, and you've only gotten off once. I want you to cum again," she said, turning around and bending over, leaving her lips exposed from behind. "Put that hot cock in me, and let's make you cum again," she urged, pushing her ass into his pelvis.

Lance grabbed her left hip with his left hand, while grabbing his cock and pushing it into her wet pussy, with his right. She moaned slightly, encouraging him to fuck her good.

After his cock was in place, he moved his right hand to her right hip, and began pulling back and forth like a madman. "I love fucking you!" he proclaimed. "You have such an amazing body, and I've wanted you for so long."

"That makes two of us," she stammered in between moans.

It didn't take long before Lance felt the rush of his own orgasm. "I gonna fucking cum!" he exclaimed. With that, Becky pulled forward, whipped around, and grabbed his cock. Kneeling down, she began stroking it, causing him to explode. "Oh, yeah!" he cried out, as his load slashed against Becky's face and tits.

Bringing the softening cock to her lips, she sucked it dry and asked, "How was that?"

"That was amazing, Mrs. Goldstein. Thank you so much."

"No problem. Now, wash me up," she instructed as she stood up. "I need to get back to the office."

Lance gave her a kiss and proceeded to wash his cum off of her face, tits, and from between her legs. When he had finished, she washed him down, paying special attention to the removal of her cum from his shaft and balls. As the two showered and dressed, they made light chitchat, occasionally caressing each other's skin, and kissing.

As their visit came to an end, Becky said, "Here you go," removing his memory card from her camera and handing it to him.

"And here you go," he said, handing her a fifty dollar bill. "You did a professional shoot for an hour, and you shall get paid for that hour."

"Thank you, Sir," she teased, heading for the door, lugging her camera and lenses. Before stepping out the door, she turned back toward Lance and kissed him. "Talk to you later, and if there's ever another photo assignment that cums up, give me a call."

"You're the first one on my list. The best fifty bucks I've ever spent," he assured her. Best fifty bucks I ever spent.

12