Picture Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers


Abruptly he slid a slender finger between my cheeks, pressing into my asshole, and I tensed, raising my head. His cock dropped to his thigh with a wet slap. He released mine and made eye contact, his shining blue eyes showing a touch of concern. "No?"

"Uh... I'm not sure," I panted.

"Hold on." Aleksi reached for the drawer next to his bed and fumbled around, finding a bottle of lube. He coated his middle finger liberally and tried sliding it into me again. "How does this feel for you? Think about how it feels."

I'd fingered myself a little on occasion, but mostly avoided the ass stuff. I tried to relax around his slick finger, as everything he'd done so far was magic. "Oh...!" I exclaimed suddenly as his finger went in all the way to the knuckle and began a deft movement that ramped up my arousal to an unexpected level. "Oh--huhhh...!"

He smiled sweetly at my reaction, kissed my cock a few times, and lapped his tongue against it just enough to tease. "Fancy a cock up your ass, baby?" he purred.

"Ah--!" I grunted, pressing back against his hand. The question turned me on as much as it scared me. "I-I-I-I don't know! It's... it's nice but... I don't know if I can... take anything bigger...!" I watched his face, worried about disappointing him.

"Not to worry, baby," he said soothingly. "It's your first time to the party. You're doing so well. But I won't push." He slowly removed his finger from my hole, drawing out a small moan from me, and affectionately squeezed my ass, and my cock, before turning himself around so that we were face-to-face again. He kissed me deeply, his hand sliding up and down my side. Finally he whispered against my lips, "Fuck my ass--yes?"

"Unnhh!" I moaned, thrusting hard against him.

"Yes--I think that is a yes," he chuckled, smacking my bottom lightly. He rolled over and perched in a kneeling position, sticking his perfect behind out teasingly as he grinned at me over his shoulder. He grabbed the lube bottle and poured plenty over his fingers, making a tempting show of fucking himself indulgently, first with one finger, then two, and then three. I watched with intense fascination and lust.

"Should we, uh... doggy style?" I wondered, not really knowing how else this was done.

"Is that what you want?" he asked, handing me a condom from the well-stocked drawer.

"Well... I'd like to be able to watch your face," I admitted as I tore open the packet, feeling my cheeks flush. "Your eyes are just...."

"Oh, doll," he sighed, leaning over to kiss me. "You're so sweet. You've never done anyone in the ass, have you?"

I shook my head, using the condom as an excuse to look down.

"It's okay," he soothed, stroking the back of my neck lightly until I shivered. "Yes, you can watch my face as you fuck me. Why don't I get on top, since it's your first time? I'll have control, and you'll just get to lie back and enjoy."

I smiled at this idea, finishing with the condom and looking up. I kissed him several times, hard and fast, and then settled down on my back. He squirted out some more lube and slicked up my impatient, condom-clad erection. I thrust into his hand a little, making him chuckle at my eagerness. Finally Aleksi stretched one leg across me and straddled my middle. He gazed down at me intently, using one hand to prop himself up, and the other to reach behind him and guide my cock toward his well-prepared bottom. I rested my hands on his hips and sighed as I felt him press against me. His opening relaxed around the tip of my cock, and slowly, slowly, I felt myself slide into the tightest, choicest hole I had ever experienced. My mouth went slack. He reared back, rested both hands on my chest, and bore down hard, an expression of ferocity making his angelic features somehow even more beautiful. He panted and squeezed his eyes shut, throwing his head back with a groan. He stayed there for a short while, back arched, thin chest heaving, as he got used to the feel of me inside him. Then he grinned, opened his eyes, and leaned down closer to me so we could watch each other as he began to move up and down my shaft with a slow, steady motion. I could feel him tensing around me with each stroke as he fucked himself on my cock with luxurious indulgence. I made a helpless whimpering noise, gripping his hips tightly and keeping my eyes locked on his.

"Like my ass, yes?" Aleksi panted, eyes gleaming.

"Oh--fuck! So tight!" I burst out, my voice louder than I had intended. I started to thrust my hips up hard against him each time he pressed down, trying to get in as deep as possible.

He reached for his camera again and took several more shots.

"You on top now," he huffed after setting the camera aside. He sat back fully on my cock, burying me in him up to the hilt, and drew his legs up so his feet were on my shoulders. Gripping my arms tightly, he rolled us both over. I landed on my knees, arching over him, as his legs wrapped around my middle. I was still inside him.

"Fuck me proper now, baby," he commanded.

"You sure?" I gasped, sliding my hands under his ass cheeks and drawing him close. "I'm not gonna hurt you?"

"Fuck me hard!" he insisted, his face twisting with desperation.

I wasted no more time and obeyed, thrusting in all the way with a groan. I started up a steady, fervent stroke, huffing and whimpering at his exquisite tightness. His eyes rolled back, and his jaw dropped. He wailed out some words I was pretty sure weren't English. He reached out a hand for me and I leaned down, pressing his twitching cock tightly between our bellies as I maneuvered myself to kiss him. He plunged his tongue past my lips, clawing at the back of my head. He bit my bottom lip, growled, and then broke the kiss, his head falling back as his groans increased. He hugged me tightly with his legs to keep our bellies pressed together. He was going to come, I realized. I could feel the pulse of his cock between us. He tore at his hair, started to thrash, and squealed as a first hot spurt of fluid surged out over both of us, followed by several more.

"Fu... uck...!" I roared, jackhammering my hips against his ass for a final few strokes as I reached my second climax, and released several generous gouts of fresh cum, pounding savagely into him with each squirt.

My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath, easing my now softening cock out of his asshole and collapsing beside him. He collected the condom for me and tossed it into a nearby wastebasket, then slung a leg over me and cuddled up to my side. He kissed my neck, my shoulder.

"You're a good lay, baby," he panted.

"Oh, god... oh, you are," I breathed, circling my arms around him. We let our bodies calm for a few minutes, and then he groped for something nearby to clean off most of the stickiness from our fronts. He looked down afterward and realized it was the shirt I had just brought him. He looked back up at me with an 'oops!' expression. I burst out laughing.

"I'll wash it for you again," I promised.

He grinned and kissed me, and then reached for his camera. He turned on the digital display to review the photos he'd taken.

"Aw, shit," I chuckled, facepalming. "I'm not sure I want to know what my sex face looks like."

"I'm sorry about these," he said humbly, stroking my chest hair a little. "I got carried away and needed to immortalize your incredible expressions. I will delete if you don't like them. But first, look." He smiled and settled back next to me, holding the camera where we could both see the screen.

"Oh... whoa," I whispered as he scrolled through the shots. "That's actually..."

"Sexy, yes?"

"Surprisingly...!"

"Do you mind if I keep?" he smiled sweetly as he waited for my permission.

"Sure, you can keep them. I don't know if I'm comfortable with them showing up on your walls though."

"No--just for me, baby." He kissed my cheek.

I cuddled him for a few minutes more, and then asked hesitantly, "So... is this like, a one-shot deal?"


"I hope not. I can hardly stand to think of you all alone in that cold basement now. I like you here in my bed. Also, I have an empty album waiting for some new photos. Fill it with me--yes?"

"Yes, baby," I chuckled.

tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers