Picture Perfect

Story Info
Ana wants some photos taken but gets taken by surfers.
2.9k words
4.38
54k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana loved the way the sun shone at this time in the afternoon. The way it pierced through the trees, throwing shadows on the sand. It made her feel happy to be alive. She looked at people leaving the beach to go home, watching as the women pulled dresses and tops over their swimmers before going. She found it interesting how couples behaved together and could always tell which couples were still having sex and which ones weren't. She was looking and waiting for someone who could take some pictures of her with the camera she had brought.

After a while Ana got up and stretched her toned, tanned body before picking up her camera and walking towards a nice tanned and toned man. He was checking her out as she walked, his eyes dropping to appreciate her shapely legs as they moved swiftly through the sand. He liked what he saw, as was evident in his eyes and smile when she got close enough to see. They introduced each other and he said his name was Chad.

Briefly Ana explained what she wanted in the way of photos and he agreed to be her photographer for as long as she needed him. Ana was glad that he was such a good sport about it and he didn't even flinch when she told him she would have her clothes off for most of the shots.

Since the beach was not totally deserted yet, they decided to take a few preliminary pictures of Ana in her black, string bikini top and cut off denim shorts. Chad told Ana to go and stand next to the nearby palm tree so he could adjust the camera settings. He watched her ass as she turned and walked away towards the tree. Fuck! Her ass looked unreal in those short shorts. Kylie M. in her golden hot pants didn't ever stir him up like this...

When she stopped and turned around, she took one look at his face and knew just where he had been looking. She smiled and gave him a knowing look. He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, as though to clear his mind for the task ahead. He lined up the camera and fiddled with the settings till he was happy with them. Then he told Ana to fold her arms at the front, just under her chest so her tits were visible, while leaning back against the tree. Front-on, this looked great and was a good start.

She looked amazingly relaxed and sexy with her dark hair out, fanning around her face and shoulders. He made her shake all her hair back so that her shoulders were on display. They were the nicest shoulders, strong and broad, not as pronounced as a swimmer's, but well-defined, and toned like someone who worked out. He felt like standing in front of her and holding onto her upper arms just so he could feel the lower part of her shoulders to test how firm they really were....God, he was having trouble concentrating.

Next he got her to do the same pose but from the side with her face turned towards the camera. He got her to drop her arms down to her sides. The sight of her upper body tapering down to her toned waist was very distracting....The outline of her breasts...the hint of a ribcage...that area around her navel...it was too much for him and he felt himself harden. He didn't trust his gaze to wander any lower but he knew she was just as spectacular everywhere else...

Against his every instinct, he instructed her to open the zipper of her shorts....

She did as he asked, noticing the obvious bulge in his shorts as she completed the task. Ana was turned on now. Her eyes became even sexier, darker and more suggestive and inviting. Chad was beginning to wonder if he would get through this experience without losing total control and all of his dignity. He made her turn her upper body towards the camera as well and took some shots like that.

He knew that this was going to be dangerous but he asked Ana to turn her back to the camera with just a side view of her face. He tried to keep his eyes on her face, amazed at how her mass of wavy dark brown hair turned him on. He now had a full erection and had forgotten to give a damn about it. Besides, everybody had left the beach now, except for a few surfers still catching some waves.

Chad finally gave in to the urge and looked down at her ass. He groaned loudly as his eyes connected with the sight of her shorts, having ridden up higher, exposing the lower cheeks and disappearing between the soft, smooth skin of the inside of her thighs. His tongue was wet with the drool that was threatening to come dribbling out of his mouth. How he ached to use his wet tongue all over her beautiful smooth body....

Two surfers were coming out of the water and walking up the beach towards Ana and Chad. They were both bronzed and beautiful with rippling muscles and cheeky smiles. They could see what was going on as was evident in the way their eyes darted from Ana's near naked ass, to Chad's obvious enjoyment of it. Chad smiled at their curiosity and then an idea came into his head. He thought about these two good-looking men having some shots done together with Ana....He looked at Ana and saw that she was already having the same idea...The look of lust in her eyes was evidence that she found them both acceptable. Chad gave her a questioning look and she nodded her approval.

The two surfers looked surprised to be asked for their participation but both agreed without hesitation. They went to shrug out of their wet suits but Chad told them to leave them on at first. They moved over to Ana and introduced themselves to her. Ana shook their hands, obviously excited by their strength and overpowering masculinity. Chad made them move in as close to Ana as they could and instructed them to get on either side of her. He made one put his hands on her hips and the other put his hands on her ass. Chad couldn't believe how much this was turning him on.

He took several pictures but felt the need to take it to another level. He got them to take off Ana's bikini top...slowly and sensuously, looking at her all the while. Ana loved the attention from the two of them and Chad behind the camera and she played up for them. She looked at the men and smiled in the most unbelievably sexual way. Chad got a little bit worried when he started noticing their arousal at her uninhibited manner. She was one hell of a seductress!

Ana didn't slow down at all when the four hands began roaming all over her now naked upper body. Chad snapped away, trying to keep his hands as steady as possible. Now he got them to expose the upper half of their bodies, knowing first hand what a surfer's chest looked like and wishing he could trade places with one of them. Then he could be the one to run his hands over Ana's amazing perfect tits....He brought his attention back to the reality of the situation and did what he had agreed to do...take pics.

He realized that he did not have to give the two guys any verbal instructions anymore. They seemed to be doing everything he wanted without needing to be asked. They stroked Ana gently and paused in different stages of making love to her. They took her shorts off and turned her gorgeous ass towards the camera so that there were shots of her ass in a bikini string thong with hands in and out of the picture.

They tugged at her nipples and pinched them, delighting in the way she enjoyed everything they did to her. One stood behind her with her crushed against his front, both looking straight at the camera. Chad knew that it was time they stripped off the wet suits. They were not wearing anything underneath, much to Ana's delight. She practically drooled and almost fainted when she saw the size of both their cocks. Chad could even have sworn that he saw a quick flicker of fear cross her face, but it was gone again in an instant as she regained her composure. This was more than she had ever imagined would happen. She was getting more than she had bargained for.

Once again Ana was in that position with her back to one naked surfer but this time there was the head of his cock poking out between her legs. Chad nearly completely lost it as he watched the big cock head brushing against the bottom of Ana's still covered pussy. He snapped a few shots but wanted more. He asked for the g-string to be pulled aside, exposing Ana's soft, smooth pussy lips. He had a momentary coughing fit as his eyes connected with the sight of her shaved cunt and just the tiniest hint of something moist, peeking out between her lips.

Chad did not know how much more of this he could take. It was like the horniest striptease he had ever witnessed and it was all so close, he felt as if he could just reach out and touch everything. He was rock hard and close to cumming. He would cum if he did not get a grip rather quickly. Finally Chad put the camera down and pulled his long, hard cock out of his pants. Ana took several seconds to tear her eyes away from the other two cocks and then stared at Chad's heavily veined cock. Saliva gathered in her mouth and her pussy grew so wet she could feel bubbles of pussy juice start wetting the inside of her thighs.

Ana dropped to her knees and took Chad's cock into both her hands while opening her mouth to let the head of it slide inside. Her eyes rolled back in sheer pleasure as she continued to guide his entire length inside her hot, hungry wet mouth. She moaned a deep long growling sound from somewhere in her chest. Suddenly four hands reached out to touch her. She hardly noticed because the cock in her mouth was so smooth and silky as she slid it in and out....She didn't even notice that Chad was so weak in the knees he lowered himself down to the sand. Ana's head went down with him until her upper body was lower than her hips, exposing her wet pussy and ass.

Then Chad leaned back to watch Ana work his cock with her mouth. He kept going back until he was lying in the sand on his back. The other two guys grabbed a hold of Ana's waist and thighs and lifted her up to pull her around till her pussy was over the top of Chad's mouth. Now Ana was in a 69 with Chad and one guy was licking her ass with a very strong tongue while Chad ate her pussy and teased her clit. The other guy was around by Ana's head, offering her his lovely long cock to suck as well. Ana was in heaven...She loved having her ass licked and now she was also being teased towards an orgasm by the tongue in her pussy while she sucked on two cocks.

Suddenly her orgasm hit with full force and her hips bucked! Four strong hands held her down and forced her to let them continue tongue-fucking her ass and pussy while her orgasm continued. She was so surprised at this that she momentarily stopped sucking cock to let out high pitched whines of agony. Her orgasm did not subside...it continued on and on with no easing of intense sensations. Chad's tongue flicking over her sensitive clit was driving her insane and she was shaking so violently that she didn't even protest when a big cock was shoved down her throat....

Further and further down her throat went the cock...all the way deep into her throat...pushing past all resistance and almost causing her to choke. She could hardly breathe and started to feel panic rising in her until the cock eased out for a second to let her take a quick breath and then forced its way back deep into her throat. Ana's eyes were watering and now she felt a finger sliding into her asshole. Chad couldn't believe how lucky he was to be sucking on Ana's engorged clit while he watched a finger sliding in and out of her asshole.

Chad could feel Ana's tits rubbing either side of his cock as she moved back and forth to suck on the cock in her mouth and enjoy the finger fucking her asshole. He didn't mind that it wasn't his cock she was sucking on because it all felt so delicious! He had a birds-eye view of all the action and it wasn't just through a tiny camera lens anymore. He stretched out his tongue to touch Ana's clit, flicking it hard over the surface of it over and over till he closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Ana could feel what was about to happen but she let out a loud squeal of surprise as she felt a huge cock invade her ass. Chad's eyes flew open just in time to see the cock head disappear inside Ana's well prepared hole. He got so excited that he reached up to pull her ass cheeks further apart and felt ready to explode at the sight of Ana getting her ass reamed by such a huge cock. It was now inside her all the way and Chad could only see two smooth firm balls right above him. He didn't care what anyone would think and started licking the bottom of the balls as they came close enough...while continuing to tease Ana's clit. Ana did not take long to get used to the thick pulsing cock stretching her asshole out.

Now she was moaning with pleasure as the cock slid in and out of her ass and the tongue flicked over her clit. Sometimes Chad sucked on one of her pussy lips and pulled it down, stretching it with the force of his sucking mouth. Ana wrapped her mouth around Chad's cock and sucked hard on the end of it. It didn't take long for him to feel the familiar ache and get ready to blow his load. Ana felt him stiffen and then prepared herself to swallow a lot of cum. When it came there was so much force that it seemed to shoot at the back of Ana's throat. She swallowed some but kept some in her mouth and scooped some into her hand.

Ana used the cum in her hands to rub all over the other guy's cock and told him with her eyes to get around the back of her. He went and then she felt the cock in her ass pull out, only to be replaced with the new cum-covered one. Chad could tell how much this turned Ana on and he could now smell his cum on the cock that was pounding her ass. He loved the sight of the cock as it slipped in and out of the now well-fucked hole between the two cheeks he still held apart. It was fucking unbelievable to watch. He could still taste Ana's cum in his mouth and now some of his own as it dripped down from her.

Ana knew what she really wanted most of all and she instructed the other guy to lie down next to Chad but facing the opposite direction. Now she quickly climbed on top of him, burying his cock in her soaked pussy. Then the other cock continued fucking Ana's ass at a slightly slower pace and Chad got to watch Ana get fucked in both holes at the same time. He scrambled to get the camera. There was just enough daylight left to offer natural illumination and he took several shots from different angles. Then he went around to Ana's head and grabbed a fistful of her hair while pushing his now hard again cock into her mouth.

Ana felt she really was in heaven. She had a cock in her pussy and a cock up her ass and another cock inside her mouth. At that moment she was so glad to be a woman and felt incredibly satisfied. As everyone was nearing orgasm Ana jumped as a hand smacked her ass and thigh really hard. Again and again she felt her ass get whacked but it only added to her state of extreme arousal. Ana exploded as another orgasm ripped her entire body. Then the two cocks pulled out of her, along with the one from her mouth. Ana stayed on her knees while the three men stood up and began stroking their hard, wet, shiny cocks. They were all enjoying the memories of the past hour or more as they watched Ana playing with her nipples. They all watched her till the first spurts of cum flew through the air at her. Chad reached for the camera.