Picture Perfect

Story Info
She asks her admirer to masturbate to her naked image.
1.2k words
3.87
34.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers

. . . my fingers stumble over the keys; they are hesitant and stuttering as they start to write this story.

With the password entered the webmail page loaded and I immediately saw that I had one new e-mail. Was it the one that I was expecting? I took a deep breath and opened it. I half read ahead and I had already seen the words "touch yourself" before I started properly from the beginning. She had given me access to some photographs of herself on the web and if I liked them I was to touch myself. My heart pounded and I was breathing deep. I felt my penis harden beneath my jeans and I realized I was gently pinching my nipple through my shirt. I dropped my hand and quickly looked around the office. No one was near me so I slowly reread the e-mail. "there are two pictures of me. I hope you like them and if the effect is what I hope I want you to touch yourself. This is a bit naughty . . ."

That I surmised was a lady's way of telling me to masturbate. My cock stiffened even more and I stroked my left hand along its shaft through my jeans. I smiled to myself and wondered what she would say or do if she knew that I had on a few occasions already imagined her performing sexual acts whilst I had masturbated to orgasm in the shower. Oh well, she would never find that out.

I closed the e-mail and logged out of the webmail site. I couldn't risk accessing the photographs in the office. I would have to wait until I was in the privacy of my own home. And there I would not just brush my penis through my jeans but actually strip off and stroke it, squeeze my balls and slide my cock encasing fist ever faster until orgasm whilst looking at her naked photographs.

After getting home, cooking dinner, taking care of some business and making a few phone calls I retreated to the study and flicked on the computer. After registering for the site and pasting in the url she had given me the page loaded and two picture thumbnails appeared on the screen. I eagerly clicked on the first and her naked body filled my screen. I slumped back in my chair and eyed her graceful poise. Standing face forward, erect as a Greek goddess, head thrown back as if in ecstasy. My eyes were drawn to her beautiful erect left nipple and then down to her thighs with just a hint of her pubic area hidden in dark shadow. My penis was semi erect in my trousers. I flicked to the next image and caught my breath as it opened. On her knees with legs spread, hair down and slightly leaning back. The fantastically erect nipple was now in profile and it jutted out like a chocolate dolly mixture waiting to be licked, kissed and sucked. I quickly downloaded high resolution versions and opened them up in some viewing software that allowed a hands free slideshow between the two images. Again I slumped back in my chair and watched as the two pictures rotated every few seconds.

By now my jeans were fully unbuttoned and pulled wide apart. I slipped my underwear over my now hard cock and pushed the elasticized hem down so that the waistline went under my scrotum with my balls resting on top. With my right hand I started to softly trace my fingertip from my thigh across the top of my leg, slowly, slowly over my balls and then up the length of my stiff penis all the while looking at her photographs. I was wet with precum at the end and I traced my finger across the wetness and circled it around the end of my cock. My mind raced as I began to fantasize; her nipple hard in my mouth, then my head between her thighs, I was masturbating hard now and as I reached a peak of ecstasy my stream of consciousness flowed free. My brain boiled as I started to orgasm, my right hand now in slow motion, pumping my throbbing cock as my left hand held my balls. In my mind I was kneeling naked at her feet, masturbating for her pleasure, her hand caressing my cheek as I licked and kissed her hand. I saw flashing lights in my closed eyes as my cum oozed and spat out in ever smaller spurts over my stomach and I sat quite still, almost exhausted and empty of any meaningful thought.

I cleaned up, shut the computer down and went and showered. Freshened up I wanted to take one more look before going to sleep. I slipped on my dressing gown and went back to the study. Within minutes I had the images again in front of my eyes. Almost unaware I massaged my semi erect penis through the cotton gown as my mind swam on a lake of possibilities; I felt my mind finally succumb to my darkest desires. I surrendered myself to them; I felt that I needed to be naked. I quickly slipped my dressing gown off and then fell to my knees in front of the monitor. My cocked bobbed free from my grasp as I quickly grabbed the mouse and stopped the slideshow on her kneeling image. I placed my right hand on my thigh and used my left hand to gently stroke my right nipple and then squeeze it gently. In my sexually aroused imagination I was supine beneath her as she knelt over my face and offered herself to my eager mouth and lapping tongue. I aggressively grabbed my swollen cock with my right hand and dropped my left hand down to roughly massage my balls. I encircled my scrotum with my extended index finger and thumb and squeezed my balls into my sack and enclosed them tightly. In a few swift, hard strokes from my right hand I was in raptures. I now began to pump myself even harder, almost painfully. I closed my eyes and she was there riding my mouth; I sucked hard whilst probing my tongue for her clitoris, her sex soaking my face. I peaked with a low moan, my balls broke free from their captured state as a short spurt of cum shot out into the air and the blood roared in my ears, another tight hard pump on my cock produced another spasm in my balls and an ooze of spunk onto the head of my cock. One last slower pump produced a mere dribble of semen that slowly rolled down my fingers still clenched firmly around my penis. I let my deeply held breath go and released my sticky fingers.

I replied to the e-mail that night. I wrote that I thought her photographs were lovely and ended by saying that "I was a bit naughty". Later the next day I had an alert that my private e-mail account had a mail. I logged in and read her reply.

"So you have been naughty? I might have to spank you for that ;-) I want you to tell me exactly what you did".

I felt my penis stiffen again. I closed the mail and tried to get back to my work.

Later that evening I read the e-mail again, looked at her photographs, resisted the urge to repeat another session of masturbation . . . my fingers stumbled over the keys; they were hesitant and stuttering and started to write this story.

sl_dave
sl_dave
38 Followers