Picture Perfect Peds

Story Info
Spencer photographs Heidi's feet, then more afterwards.
3.2k words
3.74
23.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know its been forever since I've posted on here, but I have an idea or two that need to come out. This story is actually real: it happened back in the Fall with my close guy friend. He has a huge foot fetish, but hides it mostly because he thinks people will judge him. I'm about the only person who knows. He told me about this experience the night of, but I never considered writing it until now. I interviewed him and got all the detail I could and I'm writing from his point of view. I did change both names, to keep them anonymous, to Heidi and Spencer (I love their show!!!). Let me know what you think of this!"

I pulled into the open driveway slowly, unsure if this was really the right address. Once again, I checked the house number to put myself at ease. This was definitely Heidi's house, and a decent one at that. It was a cozy suburban home, a single floor and likely a basement. The exterior was a pleasant green and brick house with floral arrangements at the door and a basketball hoop on the front of the garage door.

Parking in the driveway, I waited for a minute for Heidi to come out. I knew she was the only one home, as she had told me her family was either at work or away for the day. I still had no intention of coming in though. It might sound like I was being a douchey date or something, but this was far from a date.

I texted Heidi, telling her I was in the driveway. 30 seconds later, she comes out of the door and heads for my car. She promptly opens the front seat door and sits beside me. Heidi is 21 years old and a senior in college. Her hair is blonde, but has been darkened in, so the blonde only shows as highlights. She a bit shorter than me, probably about 5 foot 4 or 5 inches. An attractive young women, she had a beautiful frame, noticeable breasts, piercing green eyes, a determined and pretty face, and very shapely legs.

"Hey, how are you Spencer?" she asked me as she closed the door.

"I'm doing pretty good, but I already said that didn't I?" I said, trying to be humorous.

You see, for the past few weeks we'd been chatting over Facebook. First, it was about boys she was having difficulties with. She had broken up with a very close boyfriend and was now seeing other guys. Of course, it was easy for her to attract the boys to her, considering her looks. She wasn't very judgmental and very open sexually. Before, and now after this guy, she slept with plenty of guys and not once had a problem with it.

After talking a little more, I backed out of the driveway and we were off. I was taking her to a spot that we likely wouldn't be seen. We were going to do a photo shoot.

"So you sure no one is going to see us there?" she ask concerningly.

"Well, it might be nice out, but it's still November," I said. "People won't be camping there and it's pretty dead there even in the summer."

This photo shoot wasn't like a model shoot or something, although I wouldn't be surprised if she was cut out for that as well. I gave her a quick look over again. Heidi was wearing a reddish pink top, black jacket, wide leg jeans, and Sperrys. A very simple, but cute look in my opinion. Of course, most of that clothing didn't matter for what we had in mind.

Minutes later, we arrived at our destination, a park on the outskirts of our town. The park was still open during this time of year, but the main gate was closed. So, we had to leave my car and walk around the gate. It was then that I noticed a bag she was carrying with her, in addition to her purse. My mind raced in excitement, having a pretty good idea what was in that bag.

We walked for about 5 minutes or so before we reached our destination: a shelter right next to a playground. The open shelter had several park benches inside and appeared to be reasonably clean. Heidi dropped her bag and shuffled through it. She was looking for her camera that she insisted was better than mine. While she was occupied, I noticed that there was a park ranger truck driving in the distance, but I knew they wouldn't bother us. There were also some construction vehicles, but they didn't really come anywhere close to where we were.

Finally, Heidi pulled out her camera from her "bag of tricks" and showed me the basics of the camera. Zoom here, flash on/off, power, all the important stuff. Then, it was time.

"Ok, where do you want me?" she asked. "It's your money, I have no idea what to do for something like this."

I looked around, and knew what I wanted her to do first. "If you please, sit on that bench." Heidi sat at the indicated bench facing outward. "Ok, bring your legs onto the bench now." She did as she was told, and brought her legs onto the bench with her feet forward. I got in front of her, with my camera ready.

"So, do you want me to take these off or not?" she asked." Heidi looked confused, but mainly because she was unsure about exactly what shots I was looking for.

"Nope," I replied. "Stay right where you are, I'm going to take a few shots like this." I focused, adjusted controls, decided to go without flash, and...SNAP!

During those conversations on Facebook, I let out a big secret about myself that I hardly ever tell people: I have a foot fetish. Heidi was very accepting of it, despite reservations I had before, about her being sickened. Turns out, she hadn't experienced much with that and even asked questions about it. I told her my fantasies, my desires to worship women's feet, and none of that really scared her off. In fact, she told her shoe size and other details about her feet. I had never really gotten the chance to look at her feet at that point.

SNAP! The picture came out rather well. It had been a simple shot of her two feet still in their Sperrys. Heidi was right about her camera, it rocked. I carefully took 3 more shots, just to make sure I had this camera figured out. Then, it was time for the good part.

"Ok Heidi, if you wanna slip one of those off please and just leave the shoe there," I instructed her.

Heidi slowly pushed her right foot out of the confines of her shoe. The tan footwear fell gently in front of her foot, and I got my first good look at her feet. They had to be about size 7.5 or so, not too large at all. The arches were narrow and very smooth, about what I had expected since she is a dancer. Her soles were smooth as silk, but beautiful wrinkles emerged when she briefly scrunched her toes. Now those were the best part: the digits were plump, slightly calloused, but very suckable indeed. They were painted a dark purple color, adding to their stunning beauty. They were easily the kind of feet I saw in my dreams.

I took a few shots from the same angle as before, then she removed the other shoe. The Sperrys must have been new, because they didn't look worn out and there no apparent foot odor. In fact, her feet were very clean, but that wouldn't last out here. After a few more shots, I had her get on the table of the bench for some shots of the tops of her feet and some cross legged shots. My interest were those magically soles of her, which could transform from smooth as silk to sexy, deep wrinkles that I imagined my tongue exploring intimately.

My mind wandered back to our conversations online and how they had escalated to this point so quickly. Heidi was a hard-working girl, studying to become a doctor and trying to keep up with 21 credit hours is no small feat (pun intended). It was either keep up in class or work for money. She needed some cash for Christmas shopping later this week. I took a huge risk and offered her $150 for about 100 shots of her feet. Once again, she surprised me by almost immediately accepting. Heidi even suggested we meet over Thanksgiving week break, and I accepted that.

The fun at the shelter kept going for a good hour or so. We tried different poses, some of which I suggested and others she thought up and she became more comfortable as we progressed through shots. In fact, she was the one who suggested we go on the playground for more variety. The sun was out on this surprisingly pleasant November da., so I kept her feet in the shadows. Those turned out to be the best shots: soles scrunches, toe play, cutesy ballerina shots and shots of her feet in the air. I surely died and went to heaven.

We went back to the shelter for the last part of the shoot. Heidi took out a pair of sexy heels out of her magic bag and put them on. While I've never been a huge heels fan, this girl knew how to work them. I took about 10 shots of her feet in heels, then it was time for the last barefoot shots. I did a lot of angles from above her, to get the true beauty of her soles. The purple polish made her toes look like kid's lollipops, and I was starting to develop a massive boner just staring at them. By now, Heidi was no longer being shy around the camera. Although she requested that there would be zero face shots, her feet did all the talking. They were playful, sexy, cute, and noticeably dirtier now. She had walked back barefoot from the playground and walked inside the shelter the same way. Dirt had collected on the pads of her feet and her toes had a little bit of sand in them.

Finally, the shooting was over. I couldn't think up anything else and I had promised her about 100 shots was the max. I gave her the money as I told her I would. What I realized though was that this didn't satisfy me. I wanted to worship her feet, show her what it was really like. Heidi had been so curious during our chats online. I knew I was taking another huge risk, but I felt it wouldn't hurt.

"Heidi, I have another idea if you're interested in more money," I told her.

Heidi was brushing off her soles, getting some of the dirt off. She looked up at me. "Ok, what's your idea?"

I carefully explained what I had in mind. She had seen some videos out of curiosity of foot worship, but she still looked a bit shocked after I explained to her what I wanted.

"I don't know Spencer," she said nervously. "What if we are seen? I mean, we've been lucky so far, but that could change."

I shook my head. "We won't be seen. Besides, it's another $100 and you said you wanted to know what it's like."

Heidi thought about it for about a minute, with me pleadingly egging her on. Either from my constant bickering or her own free will, she accepted. First though, we felt it would be smart to move to another shelter.

A few minutes later, we found an identical shelter closer to my car. Heidi got on the bench, took off her shoes and I sat in front of her. Right now, my mind was buzzing with excitement. Although I did feel strange about paying her for this and worshipping her feet in a park, it knew it was the chance I had been waiting for.

Heidi looked at me nervously. "Is it ok if I don't watch?" she asked. "I usually don't let guys do stuff like this, even during sex."

I smile and gave her an approving nod. She laid down on the bench and I picked up her right foot. Her foot was slightly dirty, but I didn't care really. Slowly, I brought my tongue out and went for my first lick. The first thing I tasted of course was the dirt collected on her soles. Then, another flavor came up, much more pleasant than the dirt. I was pretty sure it was a lotion of some kind. Again, I took a lick, quicker this time around. Soon, I was licking away at her soles like they were actually candy, added by the fact her toes were painted purple like I said.

For about 5 minutes, I worked on that sole, occasionally getting giggles from Heidi. Next up was the part I had been waiting for: her amazing toes. I took her big toe and stuck in my warm mouth, wrapping my wet tongue around it. The dirt was slighter on her toes, and I tasted that same lotion on them, plus a hint of flavor from her polish. Although admittedly disappointed that there wasn't any sweat on them, I still thought this might have been the most addictive experience I've had. The other toes fell victim to my mouth and tongue, each one as tasty as the previous. I sucked on each tongue individually first, then went for seconds by sticking several inside at the same time. Her smaller toes were easy to fit inside my expectant mouth, and each time they left, they were wet from all the saliva I collected. Curious to see how ticklish her feet were, I started swiping my tongue on the underside of her toes. That did the trick and she started giggling harder than before. In fact, she started laughing.

"Hahaha, that tickles sooo much!," she said between laughs.

Feigning ignorance to intentionally tickling her, I went back to the toes. They were starting to lose their flavor, so I gave them one last passionate sucking and let her right foot down. It was now time for the left foot. Like its twin, the sole was dirty, but I went quicker on this one. The sole was glistening in saliva and clean in a mere minute or two. I decided then to take my time on her left toes, savoring the last of the fresh flavor I was going to get today.

Heidi was becoming more receptive to my worship. Although she obviously wasn't turned on by this experience, she didn't hate it either.

"It's like a wet footrub really," she told me when I asked her how it felt.

Seeing as she was basically indifferent to this, I began sucked harder on her toes. I also decide to tease her by tickling her toes with my tongue again. Like last time, she started laughing, trying her best not to kick me in the face. I then brought up the other foot and started licking all of her toes. That polish really gave the sense I was sucking on lollipops again, but my favorite taste from her delightful feet was the lotion. I figured that it had to be coconut, which suited my taste buds just fine.

Once again, her toes were losing flavor, but the sole and heel were dry again. I opened my mouth wide and encased my lips around both heels separately. They were the most calloused part of her feet. The flavor wasn't very tasty, so I took long licks up her sole. This gave me an idea.

"Hey Heidi, could you turn over please?" I asked in my sweetest tone possible. I knew this would be slightly uncomfortable for her, laying on her stomach on the hard bench seat.

If she had any protests, she kept them to herself and turned over. Now I had the feet facing up and her soles wrinkled by my request. I dug my tongue in those wrinkles, getting the last bits of flavor over from my first rounds. The giggling ceased, but I didn't mind so much unless she got whiney. I planted occasional kisses on her sole, depositing saliva on the wrinkled peds.

I had been so distracted up until this point, that I didn't even notice that my dick had grown to its full length and was just begging to be released. At first, I thought I would stop here, go behind a tree, and jerk it off. There was no way I could leave without cumming. Then, I realized how far I had come in the last hour or so with Heidi. I started asking myself if she would go so far as to give me a footjob. I had never received before, and her feet just screamed a perfect position for a reverse footjob. It was now or never with Heidi's feet.

"Ok, last thing," I told her. "I want you to get to the edge of the bench, and stay in the same position as you are right now."

Heidi didn't even question me. She probably was tired and ready to get this over with. As shemove to the edge of the bench, she looked behind me and gasped.

"Oh my god, there is a old man with his dog heading this way!"

I looked around and saw the gentleman she was referring to. He was off in the distance, but I was sure he had already seen us. Now we looked really suspicious, so we got out of their and went to hid until he passed us.

10 minutes later, we were back in my car. The old geezer had passed us, but he looked to be doubling back as well. So, we bolted back to my car and now we were leaving the park. I was laughing at the whole thing, while Heidi was far from amused.

"We could have been caught red-handed you know, if I hadn't turned around," she said matter-of-factly.

"Yep, it's a good thing you noticed," I said and gave her a smile. "Maybe we should have stayed put in that first shelter.

She nodded, then stared off at the road in front of us. Although I had tried to convince her that we should have found another place to "finish the job" she didn't realize what I was referring to and was already panicked enough. I took her home, gave her the rest of the money, and got the pictures transferred to my laptop. They're still there, and occasionally I look at them when I need some arousal. I'm thinking about asking her to do this again soon, seeing if she wanted to go at it again. Of course, I'm guessing her answer would be no. There are other girls too that would love this I wager.

*

"Hope you enjoyed that, because he certainly did. In exchange for letting me write this on here, he insisted that I ask if there are ANY girls reading this that the best way to thank him is to send him feet pictures through me. He would really appreciate it and they would stay anonymous. My email is on my profile. Rate and comment on this story as well!"