Picture, Picture on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No - No - - wait - I'm too - I'm too sensitive there when I come, " she gasped, "I need to calm down." She pulled my up by my shoulders and kissed me urgently, tasting her animal wetness on my lips, pushing her tongue against mine.

"Now I want to make you feel good."

"You don't need - " I began, but screwing Max had made me horny, and I decided that I was going to throw professional detachment out of the eleventh floor window.

Sometimes I fake it, sometimes I don't, and I just say "Pass" and leave, but Max's raw physicality was getting to me.

Besides, I could see the picture hanging on my wall.

Her breath was still ragged.

"Lie on the bed.On your back," she said

She pushed me backwards and I wriggled out of my skirt and panties, pulling my legs up over my chest.

I made out that I was up for anything. Max could see that she had turned me on.Her eyes shone at the damp excitement between my legs.

She knelt down swiftly and pushed my legs apart, thrusting her tongue into my pussy, and then up and down my lips.

She was good.

She knew how just how make love to a woman. I could feel even my sexual heat rising as she sucked and licked my clitoris.

And then she moved to my ass.

Normally, I don't expect clients to rim me: that's my job, but I knew from the way Max had reacted to my fingering her that she loved ass love, and I suspected that she sensed that, in private, I was an anal princess.

Even though Bea had given me a deep-down ass job only hours before, I couldn't resist Max's tongue as it roamed between my legs, splayed wide, and I groaned with delight. I wasn't faking.

Max knew how to get me aroused, knew how to get me to trust her tongue, to relax my anus, before placing the tip of her expensively manicured finger against my ring, and press inwards.

I knew what was coming.

Her tongue moved back to my clit, her finger thrusting in and out of my ass, and I felt that primal lust rise within me. I can't help it.

I pulled my legs back, the better to heighten the exquisite pleasure that was beginning to pulse and weave through my body, every nerve ending in my ass singing with delight, my clitoris swollen and molten with excitment.

I could feel my climax approaching, and I clenched my ass hard, the better to trap and entwine my betwitching invader.

Max responded my thrusting her tongue deeper into my pussy, using her other hand to being me forcefully to a climax.

My body was electric.

For a moment I tensed, wondering if I could ride the crashing surf of pleasure that pounded against my brain for any longer.

Then I gave in, lifting my hips off the bed, thrusting my pussy into Max's face, and my ass against her finger.

"Ahhhh - hhhhhhh - hhhhhhhhh" I shouted, frozen in ecstasy, frozen in time.

Max seemed to have impaled me, because my muscles gave way but I felt she was holding me off the bed by my ass before she gently cupped my back as I fell backwards onto the bed, and my ass returned to normal.

I have to admit it - she'd been good.

She crawled beside me and kissed me wetly, so that I tasted my own cum.

We were both exhausted, and covered in a sheen of perspiration.

We must have dozed off, entwined together, feeling our heartbeats slow to normal, pulling a coverlet over us, and fell into a deep sleep, all passion spent.

*******

Normally I sleep lightly when I'm with a client, but for some reason I woke to hear the shower, and realised I had slept soundly.

I pushed myself on one elbow as Max walked into the bedrook towelling her herself,

She looked even more sexy in the dawn light, her dark skin glowing from the hot water.

I threw back the sheet so that she could gaze at me: after all, she was paying double.

"Shall we fuck? "she said.

I guessed there was going to be a second session.

"I want you to fuck me," I answered. And, do you know, I think I meant it! Then, "What's the shower like?"

"Too small for two," she laughed, "Cheap, for the most expensive suite!"

"Don't forget to fill in the guest qustionaire," I said, getting out of bed, stopping to kiss her hungrily on the mouth, and letting her feel how her nakedness was arousing me.

Remember - if you over deliver on the first date, you've got a client for life.

I showered quickly, but took time to soap my ass and pussy. I suspected that Max's lovemaking might be rougher than last night.

When I walked back into the bedroom, my hunch was confirmed.

Max straightened up and pulled a soft black leather bag from her case; turning towards me she held it out.

"Lucky dip", she said.

"I love surprises," I replied, and reached into the bag.

I knew what was inside as soon as my fingers touched the contents. I pulled out an extremely expensive strap-on.

"You could have used mine," I said,

"Uh-huh," Max smiled. "This one is special. I bought it in Hong Kong. It's tailor made."

She took it from me.

"Look at the leatherwork. It's exquisite, isn't it?"

The black straps shone in the dawn sunlight, and I could see the delicate, tooled embossed work that was worked on every piece.

"And the dildo is extra special. It fits inside me, as well as you. See?"

It was going to be a rough ride, since the dildo would be gripped by Max's pussy while she rode me. I felt a fluttering in my stomach.

"Have you got any lube?" I asked, as Max finished tightening the small silver buckles and stood facing me.

I noticed her dark nipples were pointy hard.

"Yeah," she said carelessly. "Unless you don't need any?"

"I'm pretty wet," I answered truthfully. "But I like it to be slippery."

I took out my tube of silicone lube and squeezed a trail of gel into my palm. I walked over to Max and kissed her neck and shoulders, while I slid my hand backwards and forwards a few tmes over her artifical cock. I could feel her tensing as the dildo moved inside her pussy. I wondered what her staying power would be like.

"How do you want me?" I whispered to her.

Her voice had an edge to it.

"On the bed. On your hands and knees. Your head right down.Your ass up."

I climbed on to the soft mattress, and pulled a pillow over to me, pausing only to wipe the remaining lube across my pussy lips and ass. I could feel her eyes drinking in my splayed legs and my exposed anus.

"Fuck me, Max. And fuck me hard," I told her as I leaned down into the white softness and felt the first hard movement of her dildo against my soft pussy lips. I wanted her to revel in whatever fantasy was beginning to course through her mind.

In a moment she was inside me, pushing deep into my womb, leaning forward so that I felt her warm breath on my neck.

Slowly at first, and then with increasing urgency, Max begain to fuck me.

I couldn't remain detached - she knew exactly how to thrust and buck. I knew she was pleasuring herself with each thrust, and I could feel my own mounting arousal inspite of my attempts to remain detached.

I reached back and began to play with my clitoris, begining to lose track of time in the hot glow of lust. I was being dominated by this beautiful woman, and I couldn't help responding.

At that moment I felt her thumb begin to circle my anus, smearing lube and my wetness around my ring.

"Ahhhh - hhhh" The tingling, primal pleasure forced a cry from me, and a moment later Max pushed her thumb deep into #D2E13cmy ass she she continued her rhythmic thrusts.

I found myself pulling my ass wider as I made myself come, the better to excite her with the view of my anal penetration.

Almost immediately Max started to lift my ass with her thumb as she continued to drive into me, faster and harder, so that I had to straighten my legs until I was in almost lifted off the bed.

The waves of exultant release were crashing around me, and I have to admit I was sobbing with unconstrained release. Above my heart's pounding in my ears I could hear Max groaning as she approached her orgasm. I knew that the sight of her thumb in my puckered ass, my taut flanks and the slippery dildo in my pussy must have been overwhelming.

"Fuck you, you slut" she shouted, and thrust harder and harder into me.

My pussy was soaking as I ground my fingers against my clitoris.

"Fuck me, you bitch" I shouted, and at the same moment my senses exploded as I came in a tumultous rush, in a release that forced me against Max, driving the dildo deep into her.

Max shouted in abandonment, her body shaking with pleasure, impaled on the dildo. Her thumb drove into me and then withdrew slowly as she crumpled against my back and I sprawled beneath her panting body.

We must have remained motionless for some minutes, until I felt Max stir and pull herself away from me, her dildo slipping out of my drenched pussy, and I heard her walk shakily towards the bathroom.

*********

I had an email two weeks later - from San Francisco.

"Hi, Sydney. Sorry our goodbye was rushed. Just to let you know I'll be in Oz in three or four month's time. Make sure you're around. You're the best. Hope you enjoyed your bonus!"

Cheeky bitch.

Did she mean the frantic sex in the morning, or the extra $2000 she swiped into my machine while I was cleaning up?

Either way, the picture is hanging the wall across from me as I write this.

Look me up when you're next in Melbourne.

12