Picture Taking Fun

Story Info
A couple and their friend Ryan take some playful pictures.
1.4k words
4.04
110.6k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve watched as his wife Lisa was bouncing up and down their friend Ryan's cock. She was moaning deeply as Ryan pumped in and out of her dripping pussy. Steve moved towards them and came up behind her. He reached around her and squeezed her tits, causing her to turn around, smiling. He leaned in and kissed Lisa passionately as she continued to ride up and down their friend's hard cock.

Steve released from their kiss and walked from the living room where his wife and Ryan were fucking on the couch and went into the bedroom. He opened the drawer of the bedside table and rummaged around for the camera. He quickly made sure that the batteries were fully charged and there was plenty of room on the memory card. He then walked back into the living room.

Lisa and Ryan had changed positions. Now she was bent over the couch,, kneeling on the seat, gripping the back of the couch. She was actually facing Steve as he walked into the living room, and she smiled up at him.

"God I love you" she said as she kept slamming her ass back into Ryan.

"I love you too." Steve said, and brought the camera up and started taking pictures. He made sure to take many pictures very quickly to show how his wife's tits were bouncing hard each time Ryan thrust into her. Steve got some side angle shots as well, showing his wife's body long-ways, and Ryan's bare cock working in and out of her.

"Lisa feels so fucking good on my cock man!" Ryan said, smiling at Steve.

"Hurry up and cum already!" Steve joked his friend. "I need some of her too!"

Ryan laughed a bit, but started fucking Lisa harder. He gripped her ass roughly and really started pounding her. Steve moved around her and started capturing pictures of Lisa's expression while she was getting fucked. She was moaning uncontrollably, her right hand going down between her legs and roughly rubbing her clit while Ryan pumped her. A few seconds after she started her clitoral stimulation, Lisa had an incredible orgasm. Her eyes closed, she pushed back hard against Ryan, and her left hand gripped down hard on the back of the couch. Steve took pictures as quickly as the camera could of his wife cumming while Ryan kept pounding her.

Lisa started coming down from her orgasm when Ryan said "I'm gonna cum!"

Lisa leaned forward quickly, letting Ryan's cock slide out of her and turned around. She squatted in front of Ryan and reached up, pointing his cock at her face. She opened her mouth while she stroked him violently, keeping the head of Ryan's cock pointed at her parted lips. A few strokes into this, Ryan started cumming. He shot his seed above Lisa's mouth a bit, splashing just under her left eye, across her cheek. Lisa took the head of his cock in her mouth and kept pumping him, milking his dick onto her tongue.

Ryan was moaning as Lisa worked his cock. He felt his orgasm subsiding and he pulled out of her mouth. She still had her hand on his cock as Lisa turned towards Steve who had been taking pictures the whole time. She opened her mouth, showing that she had not yet swallowed Ryan's cum, letting her husband snap off a few shots. She then closed her mouth, swallowed, and then opened her mouth while Steve continued to snap away, proving to the camera that she had in fact swallowed everything that Ryan had given her. Lisa then reached up with her free hand and pushed the cum that was on her cheek into her mouth. She sucked her finger seductively, obviously swallowing this as well as Steve took shot after shot.

Exhausted, Ryan fell down next to Lisa on the couch, his cock slowly going soft after the incredible orgasm that Steve's wife had given him. Lisa, however, was ready for more, and she reached up, taking the camera out of Steve's hand, and handed it to Ryan.

"You wouldn't mind taking a few pictures while you recover, would you?" Lisa asked him, smiling.

"Of course not!" Ryan said and brought the camera up towards his eye.

Making sure to show off for the camera, Lisa grabbed Steve by the waist and pulled him towards her. She hadn't left her squatting position, and her face was just at the same level as his belt. Lisa reached out and started to undo Steve's pants. She unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. She pulled them down along with his boxers, and smiles for the camera as his very hard cock spurn up, hitting her lightly in the face. Still keeping her eyes focused on the camera as Ryan kept taking pictures, Lisa started working her mouth up and down Steve's cock.

Steve loved Lisa's mouth on his dick, and more so he loved that Ryan was taking pictures of his wife sucking him off. He reached down and placed his hand on the back of her head, making sure that he wasn't blocking her beautiful face. He started gently pushing her up and down his cock, her mouth driving him wild with lust. Soon, Steve Started pumping in and out of his wife's mouth as well, forcing her to take more of him, feeling the head of his prick slipping into her tight throat. Lisa held her breath and forced more and more of her husband down her throat, keeping him there until pulling up and gasping for air.

"I want you in me!" Lisa said, getting up and turning around. She assumed the same position that she had been in with Ryan. Steve looked down as he guided his cock to her pussy and noticed that it was slightly red from being well fucked by Ryan. He slipped the head of his penis into her well lubed whole. Steve slid his entire member into her with a single thrust, causing his wife to moan underneath him. Steve rested for a bit, his cock completely buried in Lisa's dripping whole, and then began to slowly fuck her..

Ryan kept snapping pictures. He got up and took a few close-up pictures of Steve sliding in and out of Lisa from the side. He then got down on the ground under the two of them and took some shots up at the two of them fucking, showing Lisa's lips spreading around Steve's cock as it slid in and out of her. He then got up and got in front of Lisa, taking pictures of her as she moaned from the sensation of her husband fucking her. Eventually he tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention as she was getting fucked, which caused her to notice the camera, and smile as best she could while getting pounded from behind.

Steve picked up his pace as he fucked his wife. He grabbed her ass and pounded her hard.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" He said as he power-fucked his wife.

"Get down again, I want you to take pictures of him cumming in me!" Lisa said to Ryan, who quickly resumed his position below the couple. He took shot after shot as Steve tensed and forced his cock deep inside Lisa, exploding deep inside her. He kept taking shots as Steve pulled his juice-covered shaft out of Lisa, and then more as cum started leaking out of her well-fucked hole. He knew that both Steve and Lisa enjoyed these shots, and he took a few dozen pictures of her smooth pussy leaking her husband's cum. He kept taking pictures as Lisa reached down and started rubbing the cum around her clit. She masturbated lewdly, hearing the click of the camera, bringing herself to another earth shattering orgasm before finally collapsing down onto the couch in front of her.

Ryan got up off of the ground and handed Steve the camera.

"My wife's going to be off work soon. I guess I should head home."

"Sure man. You're welcome back any time." Steve said as he sat down next to his wife, enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss he was feeling at the moment. Ryan got dressed while Steve and Lisa started to make out passionately, and holding each other tight. Ryan reached and pulled Lisa's face away from Steve's and kissed her lightly before darting out the door and heading home.