Picture This, Baby

Story Info
When he is away, I give him something to look forward to.
2.4k words
19.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dearest love,

I want you to close your eyes, and imagine the next time we are together. I know you long to be with me again; to feel me next to you. It's ok. I miss it too. Now close your eyes, and imagine you holding me close. You capture my lips and I run my hands up your chest.

Can you feel me touching you?

I feel your tongue probe through my lips, and I eagerly invite you in with my own tongue. You taste so good baby. I breathe in your scent as our tongues dance around each other. Letting out a soft sigh, my hands rake through your hair. Your hands move down my arms, down to my hips. You step forward, pushing me slightly till I feel the edge of the table behind me. I briefly lift myself up and sit down on the table, parting my legs to invite you in. Our eyes have been locked on each other the whole time, and I could see the fiery lust burning in the back of your eyes, burning for more. I know how much you want this baby. I want it too. I want you so bad, right here right now. I pull you in and lick your earlobe sensually, sending a shiver down your spine as I do so, and I whisper...

"Touch me..."

I take your hand and guide it up to my chest just above the swell of my breast. You need no further guidance as you move your hand around and cup my breast, squeezing it slightly. You capture my lips once more, our kiss becoming more intense and hungry with lust, and you're now massaging my chest in a steady rhythm. I sigh into your mouth. God baby, it feels so good when you touch me. Instinct tells me to part my legs wider, and I wrap my legs around you, using my calves to push you more into my body. A wave of heat swells up in my chest. Oh god baby, I can feel you pressing into me now. You're already rock hard. Your hands leave my breast and travel down my sides, down to my legs. Your mouth is making a trail of kisses down my chest as you do so. You then push my skirt up my legs, past my thigh highs, allowing my panties to be exposed to you.

"That's better," I say, as I move my hips up and press hard into your crotch. The feeling alone make my eyes roll to the back of my head as I let out a soft moan at the feeling of you pressed up against my panties. Fuck baby... you lift my shirt up and off, and reach behind me to unhook my bra in one swift movement.

My bare breasts are now exposed to you and you welcome the sight and continue massaging them, pinching my nipples in the process. Oh yes... touch me more. Your mouth moves down to my right breast and you lick it all around, closing down to my nipple as you bite it gently. Oh god, yes... the feeling sends a jolt down to my hips and I thrust myself into your crotch. I begin rocking my hips, grinding hard against you. Your hands move down behind me, your mouth still sucking my breast as you place your hands on my ass and guide me into you harder. Fuck baby, the feeling of you rubbing against me turns me on so much. I can feel a hot wet sensation forming on my panties already. Careful now, you don't want to stain the front of your jeans now do we? We grind against each other a bit longer, our moans getting longer and louder as you continue to kiss and suck my breasts. Oh god baby, this alone can drive me over the edge if we keep this up...

One hand leaves my ass as you move your hips back and allow access for your hand to move down and touch me right over my panties. I can hear you curse under your breath, saying how wet and ready I am for you as you rub me right over my panties. Oh fuck... yes right there baby. I press myself further into your working hand. Touch me baby, feel me. Rub me right there, god it feels so good. You move back up to my mouth and kiss me deeply, your fingers pressing into my slit over my panties.

My hands slide down your chest, trailing my fingers along your stomach until they reach the hem of your shirt. I pull it up and you let go of me momentarily to take it off, and immediately grab hold of me again. My hand then reaches down to the front of your pants. I undo your belt and slide it off, and loop it around your neck until it is fastened loosely around. You know what's coming? I grab hold of the belt and pull you down, bringing your face just inches away from my crotch.

You can see it already, my red lace panties hugging my crotch tightly, you can smell the aroma from the dark patch on my panties, right where my sweet spot is. Hehe, you see how wet you make me baby? I think you're smart enough to figure out what I want you to do. My hands run along the back of your head and guide you further down. You require no further assistance as you place your mouth directly over me, licking my slit through my soaked panties. I arch my back and moan softly. I'm already seeing white as I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of your tongue pushing into me over my panties. You remembered baby, how being licked over my panties is one of my kinks. It turns me on so much...

You push my panties aside and in one swift movement, you stick your finger deep into me, my hot juices making it easy for you to slide in and out. I push the back of your head once more and immediately feel your hot tongue press into my clit. Oh god baby... it feels so good. Lick me all over... You find that one spot deep inside me and rub it as you flick your tongue over and over against my nub. My hips press up into your mouth, and you take it as your cue to slide your finger out of me and replace it with your tongue. I gasp and let out a long moan, a start begging you to lick me all up. Fuck baby... Eat me, suck me, lick me hard. Swirl your tongue all around inside me. You then start pinching my clit with your fingers. Fuck, keep this up baby and I might just go over the edge. But not yet...

I grab hold of the belt strap still around your neck and gently pull you back up so that your facing me. I then kiss you deeply, tasting my own juices still on your lips. My other hand reaches down to the front of your briefs. I can feel how hard you are for me already. Heh, naughty boy. I wrap my hand around your length through your briefs, hearing you inhale sharply as I do. Is this what you want baby? You want me to set your free, don't you? You nod and whisper yes. I sit up and push you down onto your back. You're watching me intensely as I scoot my body down so I'm facing right in front of your crotch. Hmm, I don't think I quite heard you before baby, what is it you want me to do again? Tell me what you want, what do you want me to do?

What's that? Did you say "Suck me?" Heh, that sound nice baby. I hook my fingers into the waistband of your boxer briefs, and lower my mouth down so that it's just inches above you and pull them down. You sigh as you're finally set free, and my mouth barely hovers over you. The feeling of my hot breath teasing you nearly drives you over the edge as you repeat what you asked me to do just a moment ago. Suck you? Suck what? I need you to be specific. Oh, I see baby. Are you sure you want this? You're still pretty quiet. You start cursing and pleading with me as you feel my mouth just barely touch your tip. Hmm, I love to hear you beg baby. Your demands get louder every time for me to make you feel good and suck you off. Good boy, you did exactly what I wanted to hear from you. I give you a break and finally place my lips around you, and in one swift movement take you deep into my mouth.

My tongue presses into your underside as I move my mouth up and down your length. I feel you place your hand behind my head and push me slightly down onto you. I see you're really enjoying this baby. You know how much it turns me on to see you experiencing so much pleasure from my mouth? I continue my movements on you and I take one hand and start stroking you as I suck you off. I can hear you cursing under your breath as you moan in pleasure. Your hips jolt up into me as you feel yourself coming close to the edge. Not so fast baby. I slide my mouth off of you and sit up. You groan in defeat. Shh it's ok baby. I gotta stop now. Gotta save the best part for last, if you know what I mean...

I slowly climb my way over you, coming face to face with you as I straddle my legs on each side of you. I lower myself onto you, making it so that my lower lips are resting right against your length. We both gasp quietly at the sensation. The hot moisture coming out of me pressed against you drives you wild baby. I'm sure you're seeing white by now because of the intense feeling. Fuck baby, it feels good for me too. I take the moment to grind myself sensually against you, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I do so. Oh fuck... you feel so good against me baby. I'm just inches away from you. All I have to do is adjust myself higher, so your placed right outside of me and I'm all yours baby. I do so and god does it feel good. You watch me intensely as I take your hands and bring then up to my breasts, and you grip them and play with them sensually. I throw my head back and slowly but surely lower my hips down onto you, and you slide right into me.

Ohhhh yes... baby you feel so good. I let out a long moan as I feel every inch of you penetrate me. You're whispering and cursing under your breath about how good I feel around you, closing your eyes and resting your head back. I lift myself up again, and begin a slow sensuous rhythm on you, feeling you slide in and out. Oh fuck... Your hands move down to my hips, digging your fingers into my skin as you grip me tightly. You love when I ride you baby? After a while I take the belt still around your neck and pull you up. As you sit up your mouth immediately bites hold of my nipple and you suck it as you continue to thrust up into me. Yes, suck me, feel me... fuck me. I whisper it into your ear, and the sound of my voice drive you into a lust filled frenzy.

You flipped me around roughly and pin me down to the table so that you're now hovering above me. You then take yourself and start rubbing against my wet slit, feeling your tip graze against my clit each time you thrust up. Fuck baby, don't tease me. I want you to fuck me... fuck me until I can't stand it anymore, till I scream out in pleasure. Take me baby, do it now, please... You laugh silently to yourself and whisper, "Who's begging now?" You then move yourself lower and you forcefully thrust deep inside of me. OH FUCK... Each time you move out you thrust harder into me, your fingers digging into my hips again as you hold me against you. Oh baby... you drive me wild. Keep fucking me. I'm getting louder by the minute, I look up at you and can see the ecstasy in your face as you begin panting as well. How I love watching you babe... seeing how much you get off to me turns me on so much. You then lower yourself down and grab hold of my lips with yours. Our tongues dancing as you continue to bang me hard. We're so out of breath now, moaning and panting in between kisses. Our foreheads pressed against each other, eyes sealed tightly shut as we feel each other's burning passion coming close to its edge.

Oh fuck yes baby... I lift my legs up and wrap them tightly around you, giving you better access to thrust deeper into me. I can feel my clit barely rubbing against you as I do and I can already feel myself coming close baby. Fuck me baby, keep going, harder... faster... OH FUCK... I move my head to your shoulder and start biting down on it. The intense pleasure is too much, I'm so close... Make me cum baby... Drive me over the edge. Now baby... NOW... OH GOD... OH FUCK, FUCK ME HARD. YES, I'M COMING...OH FUCK...

I bury my face in you shoulder muffling my screams. Holy fuck baby you make me feel so good. You're still thrusting fast into me, and I can hear you panting and moaning louder. Yes baby, cum for me. My hands reach down to your ass and I push you further into me. You suddenly tense up and with a loud moan you cum deep inside of me. Yes baby, good. Ride yourself out inside me. Oh god yes... You then pull out and shoot a couple more times on my lower stomach. Heh, you bad boy.

You collapse on top of me, both of us still out of breath as we cling to each other. Your hand rests on my breast, the pad of your thumb rolling around my nipple as you try to steady your breathing. My hands are running through your hair, and I lightly kiss the top of your head resting against my shoulder.

And I whisper, "Shall we continue this in our bed?"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Know You Want Me What if we got together?in Letters & Transcripts
Massage She gives you a sensual massage.in Erotic Couplings
A New Dawn Don's life changes after he accidentally takes X-Change.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Voluntary Beauty Man transforms himself into high class female escort.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Pleasing Each Other Pleasing each other.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories