Picture This Ladies

Story Info
You meet a lusty man in a resort.
1k words
3.42
18.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PICTURE THIS LADIES IF WILL:

It's your first time in an establishment such as this & you're wandering around the room admiring the artwork & sculptures. You're wearing the terry-towelling bathrobe provided by the resort. There are candles everywhere, giving the room a soft feeling & providing a citrus like aroma. Stopping at a window in the south wall, you take in the gentle breeze which is a welcome relief to the stifling heat of this afternoon.

The moon shimmers on they bay making it look like a mirrorball. The palm trees further up the beach barely move in the breeze & the cypress trees cast eerie shadows across the beach. Back down the beach, the moon has also cast shadows on the bungalows where you are staying.

A voice interrupts you from your reverie, a deep, male voice, that you find comforting. You turn to face the speaker & a barely audible gasp escapes your lips as you look upon the dark skinned man standing before you. He is at least 6'4", about 175-180 lbs, penetrating brown eyes, bald as a cue ball & naked from the waste up giving you a fantastic view of his wash board stomach, he wears what looks like a pair of fine session cargo pants & the hems of the legs rest on top of his naked feet. He introduces himself as Rahni & calmly asks you to remove your robe & lay face down on the on the huge massage bed in he middle of the room. Without waiting for a reply, he turns & disappears behind an ornate bamboo screen.

You remove your robe & do as you have been instructed, resting your head on your crossed arms. Rahni comes around in front of you & places his tray of trade by your left shoulder, which causes you to notice that the massage bed is unusually low to the ground. On his tray are 3 small ceramic jugs that you feel must contain some oils of some sort & a pair of white hand towels. In his soothing voice he asks you if you are ready, you answer that you are & he begins.

From a pocket of his cargo pants he produces a remote control of some sort & presses 1 of the buttons & you hear the subtle tones of some ambient & meditative music, then you feel the oil being dripped onto your back & it makes you shiver. In his calm voice he asks you to relax & his hands start to send all the of tensions in your body to another dimension, between the soft, lilting music & the movements of his hands, you begin to drift off into your own world of relaxed bliss. The feel of his hands & fingers on your body keep you centered, this allows you to relax completely.

His hands work all over your back, neck & shoulders, up & down your arms & moving to your lower lumbar region. He asks that you remain still & he moves to the foot of the bed & starts on your feet & lower legs.

You feel the dripping of the oil on the tops of your legs, then slowly moving down your calves. His fingers begin rubbing the oil into your skin, it's at about this time you begin to feel the oddly familiar sensation developing in your lower abdomen, but you ignore it for now, then as his hands move higher up your legs, the sensation becomes more insistant.

When his hands reach your lower thighs, you find it difficult to ignore the sensation, as his hands move higher the sensation moves lower. When his hands touch the tops of your thighs at the crease where your legs meet your bum, the feeling has now crept into your mound of venus, as his fingers manipulate the flesh on either side of your pussy, you try to disguise the subtle movement of your hips, as you try to scratch the itch that has now lodged itself deep in your womb. His fingers brush against the outer labia, you moan & as if on impulse & of their own accord, your legs part slightly.

You lift your hips away from the bed, offering an open invitation to him to explore further. He takes the cue & slides one hand delicately between your legs & his index finger separates the outer labia. You know you must be wet & then realise that he must know this to. As if reading your mind he inserts the said finger slightly into your wetness, he adds a second finger & your hips raise a little higher, your focus is now on his hand & fingers.

Time has now lost all meaning for you as the feeling this man's hand & fingers is giving you overrides all your senses.

He inserts a third finger & starts to fuck your moist cunt with slow, deliberate strokes. Your moans are now louder & you now don't give a shit if he hears you & you are beyond caring if you leave any telltale signs on the towel under body.

You begin to move your hips in unison with his fingers, you are now well on your way to an orgasm, your nipples feel like they are trying to drill through the bed.

You groan in disappointment as his fingers leave your dripping cunt, his calming voice commands you to get on your hands & knees. You move into position & almost immediately you feel his tongue on your throbbing clit, causing you to groan louder than before, you take a deep breath, when you exhale you feel his finger slide into your puckered arsehole & his tongue flashing back & forth across your engorged clit making it feel like there is a golf ball lodged there.

You judge there to be about 4-5 strokes of his tongue until you explode, the first stroke of his tongue drives deep into you cunt, the second fizzes across your clit, the third in conjunction with his finger in your arse, sends you almost to the top, the fourth makes you bear down on his probing fingers & tongue & you open your mouth to scream your release, the fifth...

PITY IT'S ONLY A FANTASY AY GIRLS?