Pictures from an Exhibition: Elaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MEDIUM SHOT: ELAINE, naked except for her trainers, crouched up against the inside of the cottage door, crying. We don't see her face.

ELAINE: [whispered] Why didn't he do it? Why didn't he just do it?

LONG SHOT: 4x4 outside cottage as before. RHODRI picks up his jacket and stares at cottage door.

MEDIUM SHOT: ELAINE against inside of cottage door as before.

ELAINE: [whispered] Why didn't I say yes?

LONG SHOT: 4x4 outside cottage as before. RHODRI slings jacket over his shoulder and walks out of shot away from the cottage.

-----

LONG SHOT: Evening, through window of cottage, lit interior, living room. Extreme telephoto. ELAINE flicks through television channels. She wears a sloppy t-shirt; we can't see whether she has anything on under it. She gets up, paces about, sits down again, picks up a book, puts is down, gets up and paces again. She looks out of the window towards camera, but there is no indication she sees anything. She goes back to the chair and sits. Suddenly she gets up and moves out of shot left.

Long zoom out to RHODRI, in leather jacket as before, looking down at cottage. A light goes on in a window to the left of the one we've been observing. Zoom in on this new window.

ELAINE rummages in bag and throws clothes on a bed. She holds a dress up to her body and stands in front of a mirror. She throws it on the bed and grabs another - short, black and backless. Again she holds this up in front of the mirror. She throws it down on the bed, and pulls off her t-shirt revealing a plain white bra and knickers. She throws the t-shirt on the floor. She puts on the second dress and looks at herself in the mirror, turning one way and the other. The bra strap is visible. She pulls the dress off again and takes off her bra, dropping it on the floor.

She appears to catch a glimpse of herself in the mirror and turns to look at herself. She turns this way and that, lifting her breasts with her hands. She peels off her knickers and rummages in the bag again, trying on first a pair of dark red lacy knickers and then a black thong. She takes the thong off again, and puts it on the bed. She walks left out of shot, nude.

Zoom out to see that RHODRI is still watching, and then, as a new light goes on in the cottage, zoom in on it.

Occluded glass window, beyond it we make out ELAINE showering. After showering briefly she walks right out of view and the camera tracks right to see her come into the bedroom, drying herself vigorously with a towel. She takes perfume and dabs it behind her ears, on her throat and on her breasts. She pauses, and then dabs some more in her crotch. She pulls on the thong, pulls on the dress, looks at herself in the mirror for some moments. Then she pulls the thong off again, drops it on the floor, slips her feet into sandals and walks out of view right, quickly. The camera tracks right and pulls back slowly. We see ELAINE pass the living room window and emerge at the front door. She crosses the cottage parking area towards us. The camera continues to pull back until we see RHODRI, still watching.

HAND-HELD TRACKING SHOT [blair witch reference]: The camera follows ELAINE up a climbing path through dense overgrown rhododendron shrubbery. Very spooky. No sound except her footsteps which are quiet, and an owl hooting in the distance. She walks fast, not quite running. She emerges into moonlight on the terrace in front of the castle, comes to a halt, and looks up.

CLOSE UP: ELAINE's face in the moonlight. She bites her lower lip. Her eyes flick about, from one window of the castle to another.

LONG SHOT: From the top of the path through the shrubbery, as before. ELAINE is seen from behind, looking up at the castle. RHODRI comes into shot from left, walking up very quietly behind her, grabbing her, and pulling her head round into a kiss.

CLOSE UP: RHODRI and ELAINE kiss. At first she seems to be struggling, then she relaxes.

Pull back to

MEDIUM SHOT: From same viewpoint. ELAINE faces the camera, kissing RHODRI over her shoulder. He slips the straps of her dress off her shoulders and she lowers her arms to let it fall to the ground, leaving her nude. RHODRI is still in the shadow behind her. He puts his hands on her breasts and starts to massage them, and then drifts one hand down to her crotch.

Pull back further and cross-fade to

MEDIUM SHOT: Full frontal nude oil painting of an adolescent girl, naked, skin gleaming, clearly painted and well detailed. Behind her is a dark figure, much more sketchy, merging into a dark background of trees. The dark figure has one hand on her breast and its other hand in her crotch. Her head is twisted round over her shoulder to kiss the figure.

12