Pictures in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my!" said Molly. "This is beautiful. She is stunning." I could only shake my head in agreement.

"Thank you," Andrew answered. "That shot was taken over there in the corner of this room." Molly and I both looked up and looked in the direction of the piano standing beside the window.

Molly turned the page and another shot of Elizabeth appeared. This time she was on the stairs of an old rundown house. You could see the paint had worn off the banister, clearly showing the old wood beneath the little remaining paint. Elizabeth was again completely naked. Her red hair framed her head and shoulders. Her one hand held the banister. Her skin showed milky in the sun light without a blemish in sight. The red paint on her finger nails, toes, and lips only accentuated her silky skin. She looked to be descending the stairs as one exquisite long leg was being lowered to the next step. Her eyes were again closed, and I thought how odd .Here she was completely naked hiding nothing and then it hit me. "Wow, how erotic, she is hiding her eyes. She is NOT completely naked. I want to see her eyes!"

"Thank you, you do understand my work," answered Andrew. "I too think she is gorgeous and I tried to capture her exotic beauty on film. That picture was taken down the road at that old condemned house. We were afraid that the floor might fall away. But the resulting pictures were worth the risk."

Molly turned the pages to view each picture. She also could not get over the richness of each shot. "How did you get her to pose like that?" There was one picture of Elizabeth in the desert against a rock background. The color of the rocks gave the impression of a flowing stream of red. It was exciting to view Elizabeth's milky white skin against the red background. Molly and I were clearly impressed with the professional quality of these pictures.

Molly looked up at Andrew with a new found understanding. "You truly know now to capture a woman outside," she finally said. "Every woman would love to be placed on a pedestal like this as you have done with Elizabeth."

"Thank you," answered Andrew. "I was hoping you might say that. Now, I did invite you over for lunch. I've prepared an assortment of cheese and wine for the three of us. Would you care to indulge?"

Molly and I had calmed down by this time and no longer viewed Andrew as a threat. We were starting to understand this man that we just met yesterday and the large talent he possessed. Molly answered first, "Yes, I think staying for lunch would be nice. I still have many questions for you about your photography."

"Good, let me go back to the kitchen and bring something out to eat."

Andrew returned with a bottle of white wine and tray full of cheese. He opened the wine and poured each of us a glass. The conversation remained centered on Andrew's photography with Molly leading the questions. Andrew appeared to be eager to answer her questions while the three of us ate. I listened more than talked and just enjoyed the mid day sun streaming through the windows into the house.

We ate for awhile and finally Andrew said, "Molly, would you mind if I took a couple of pictures of you?"

Molly answered, "Why would you want to do that, when you have such a pretty model in your wife?"

"Because, if you don't already know, you have some beautiful features of your own that I would love to capture on film.'

Molly blushed, tossed her hair with a flick of her head, and shook her head finally saying, "Okay".

Andrew laid his plate down, walked out of the room and returned with his camera in hand. "Molly, would you stroll over to the piano where the light is now?"

Molly smiled. Stood up and walked over to the window. Andrew followed her to the piano and placed both his hands on her shoulders to position her beside the window. He positioned her face half in the light. He stepped back, raised the camera and without a flash, took the picture. He instructed her to turn slightly more into the light and as she did he took a series of fast pictures where you could hear the motor of the camera advancing the film.

Molly's smile was telling. She was clearly enjoying the attention that both Andrew and his camera were giving her. Andrew stopped taking pictures. Walked back to the table, picked up her wine and handed it to her. "These shots will be good, but they could be better if you were in a dress. Elizabeth and you are about the same size, would you mind coming into our bedroom to find some new clothing and returning for more pictures?"

Molly turned to me with a 'should I do this or not' look. Which I answered, "It is up to you."

Molly smiled, placed the wine glass down onto the piano and followed Andrew back to the room. I could hear them talk as Andrew pulled out one item and then another asking Molly to decide. This was taking longer than I expected, so I refilled my own wine glass.

Andrew came out of the room and I heard the door shut. "She is changing and will be out shortly." Andrew informed me. The thought of seeing my wife in another woman's clothes brought on a strange excitement to my mind. After seeing those pictures of Elizabeth, I was wondering how far Molly would let it go. She clearly liked what Andrew was able to capture in Elizabeth and she appeared to be enjoying the attention she was getting now.

Molly came out of the room wearing a short green sundress sporting a print of flowers that ended just above her knees. She also found a pair of green sandals with three inch heels. She had combed her hair so that it flew out from around her face and she had applied a layer of glossy pink lipstick that make her lips glow in the sun light. Her green eyes were dancing as she made her way into the room. She spun around and appeared to be floating. "I'm ready," she said with a smile.

"Yes, you certainly are," answered Andrew. "Let's go back to the window and take a few more before we loose the sunlight." Molly walked over to the piano, picked up her wine, took a sip and returned the glass to the piano. Stepping back to the window, she returned to the spot she was before and started to pose. Andrew drew back, asked her to tilt her head, raise her arm, and place her hand towards the window. While he was instructing her, his camera was snapping away.

I lost count of the clicks. It seemed he had taken over a hundred pictures. He had replaced the role of film twice before he finally said. "We lost the sunlight here. Would you mind if we took this session outside, Molly?"

"Okay, outside it is," she answered. Molly picked up her glass, downed the remaining wine. Bounced over to me and held it up with a 'fill it please' look. I filled her glass and the three of us were out the front door.

Andrew took Molly over to the side of the porch where a white swing hung from the ceiling off to the right of the doorway. He sat her down and positioned her head such that her brunette hair flowed in the sunlight. He took two steps back and began taking pictures once again. Every now and then he would stop and instruct her to change then go back behind the camera.

"Beautiful, Molly. Turn your head a little to the right." SNAP. "Now raise your hand and place it on the back of the swing. That's good. Hold it." SNAP. "Wonderful. Now pull your skirt up to the top of your thigh, bring your leg up and the heel hang from your toe. Point your toes. GREAT!" SNAP… SNAP… SNAP…

Molly was really getting into this. As she listened to Andrew's direction, a twinkle showed in her eyes. I am not sure how it happened, but all of a sudden one strap on her dress slid off her shoulder. The falling material revealed an ample amount of one breast. She did not try to cover it. She just smiled. Andrew stopped. Looked up and saw her look and understood. He returned to being behind the camera and snapped a few more pictures."

"Molly," said Andrew. "You know you are showing a little more skin now?"

Her eyes twinkled as she answered, "Yes."

"Do you want me to continue taking pictures, Molly?"

"Yes."

I was standing behind Andrew as this dialog was unfolding. Here I was watching my beautiful wife as a model, realizing that she was moving into an erotic scene which I was not sure I was prepared to watch.

"Molly, I am finished with giving you directions, it is now up to you to do what you want next," said Andrew.

Molly looked up and locked eyes with mine. Her eyes asked. My eyes answered. She reached up to the other strap on her dress and slowly pulled it down. She smiled, not looking at the camera, but looking at me as she drew the dress down, exposing both breasts. I could hear the camera quickly clicking as Andrew recorded the scenes. Molly raised herself out the swing, stood up and let the dress slide to the ground. She wore nothing under the dress and was now completely naked. She kicked the dress away and sat back down on the swing now naked.

Still in heels she raised one leg and placed it on the swing. She leaned back, pushing her breasts out. Her erect nipples reached out to the camera and clearly defined her excitement. All this time, while she was changing her position, Andrew was snapping away. She spread her legs showing her short neatly trim pussy with a slight view of her slit. She was in a sexual glow now and the camera was recording it for posterity.

I stood there not moving, not drinking, not breathing as my naked wife presented herself sexually as the camera recorded. I am sure my face was a picture of lust as I could not take my eyes off my beautiful wife. She was seducing both me and this camera with the slow movements of her body.

She let one hand float down, over her breast, over her hips, down between her legs until her fingers touched her clit. She let out a low moan, threw her head back and pressed her legs together holding her fingers in place. Her other hand moved up to her breast and found a nipple and started to play. Her hands now had a mind of their own as they started to make love to her body while she laid stretched out in the swing. The wine, the sun, the attention was now releasing a very sensual woman.

I stood, with my mouth open, not moving. Just gaping and enjoying the sight. Andrew snapped away without saying a word.

Molly was now in another world as she played with her body. Every now and then she would let out a sharp moan and squeeze her legs tightly together as a ripple slithered across her tummy. A muscle would twitch on top of her breast and another sigh of pleasure would escape from her lips.

Molly closed her eyes and played with herself. Her movements were getting stronger and her body jerked from time to time. She opened her mouth slightly, tilted her head back, and started to breathe louder. Her areolas reduced their size and her nipples were very pronounced. She led out a loud moan, thrust her shoulders up, opened her eyes wide and had the orgasm she had been working to have. The orgasm she wanted was now in view for me, Andrew, and the camera. Her body jerked, stopped, moaned, jerked again and shook. I knew this orgasm was going to go down in Molly's record book. She closed her eyes, laid back down on the swing and took in her orgasm wearing only a thin smile on her lips.

She opened her eyes. Smiled at us and said, "That was wonderful. I hope I didn't look too sluttish. I didn't really care about anything else except coming." The camera continued to record the action as she spoke.

Molly sat there for a little while enjoying her afterglow of her orgasm. Andrew stopped taking pictures, picked up her glass and brought it to her. She took the glass and took a sip. She raised the glass in my direction, smiled and asked, "So, was I a good model, or what?"

Andrew answered before I could, "You are one of my best. A woman coming to orgasm is such a beautiful sight and now I have had the pleasure of recording an orgasm from a stunning woman. Thank you Molly."

Andrew stepped back, picked up a few items and went back inside the house leaving me alone with Molly, still naked on the swing. I was still in shock at what I had just witnessed, knowing it was also being watched by another man. I stepped over to the swing and sat down. She sat up and moved over to me. I pulled her into my arms and could feel the warmth of her skin. I wanted to make love to her right there, right then, but decided to hold off and just hold her instead.

She remained naked and curled up next to me as we let the swing rock us in the afternoon. I sat with one arm around her and the other holding the glass. I looked out into the woods while I thought about this beautiful naked woman that lay beside me.

Andrew came out with more wine. Molly stood up, found the dress and put it back on. We sat outside for the rest of the afternoon, talked and just enjoying the mountain air. Finally Molly went inside and changed back into the clothes she had arrived in. She returned to the two of us sitting outside and said to me, "Isn't it time to return to our cabin?" I could only agree.

We thanked Andrew for his hospitality and left. Andrew smiled through the screen door and said nothing. We walked slowly hand-in-hand back to our cabin. We made love on our porch that afternoon and then went off to bed. I held her in my arms as we fell asleep. We missed the evening meal and fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke early again and opened the front door. I found another manila envelope lying at my door. I chuckled to myself, did not open it, and brought it back inside.

When Molly awoke, I told her we had another mail delivery, which brought a smile to her face. After having a large breakfast we went into the living room, sat down and opened the package. The note read, 'I hope you find these pictures as exciting as you found Elizabeth's. I think Elizabeth would be very jealous if she saw these. Molly, you were incredible. Thank you so very much. Love, Andrew.'

We pulled the pictures out and looked at them in amazement. They were just beautiful and they recorded the full woman in Molly. We slowly looked through the pack saying: "Wow! That one is incredible. Look at your breasts in this one. Look at your face in this picture."

If our memories of that day became cloudy, we could always bring the pictures out to help to remember. We never really needed that help. Our memories of that day remained very strong. That still did not stop us from taking them out and looking at them occasionally before we made love. They are incredible!

12