Pictures of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brodosis
Brodosis
1,009 Followers

I simply could not speak. I put my left hand around the top of my cock and began slowly stroking. Audrey smiled and chuckled playfully. She ran her hands through her long brown hair, then went back to work on her pussy. The thong didn't quite cover her asshole and cunt, which I could see was not completely shaven but very neatly trimmed. Her legs, wearing the black stockings and heels, were exquisite; long, lean and smooth. Her tits bounced a bit as she massaged her cunt, and she looked back at me and watched my fist pumping my pecker. She was getting hot. 'Yeah, baby...You like to watch me rub my pussy? Hmm?' I hoped she wasn't waiting for a response to her questions because I had lost the power of speech. I sat mesmerized as my sister sat up, smiled at me, and slid a hand under the top of her panties.

She was fingering herself underneath the thong; looking dreamily at my cock and balls as I beat off. 'How about this? Hm? This turn you on, Matt?' she asked; I detected a slight tremor in her voice as she spoke. 'Spread your knees a little. I can't see your balls. Yeah, perfect. Matty, you look so good sitting there, jerking off for your sister. Does it feel good?' I nodded. She slipped her hand down further and slipped a finger into her cunt. 'Hhhhhhhhh...Yeah? Your big cock feels good when you jerk off?' We were both breathing heavily now, staring at each others' groins. 'You like doing it with me, Matty? Hm?' She stood up and unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor and she stepped away from it. She stood before me wearing only her underwear. 'Do I look good, Matt? Do I look sexy?'

'Yes Audrey. Ohhh...You're so fucking hot I can't believe it. Show me your body.' She had a truly fantastic bod and I increased the intensity of my work. 'Show me everything.'

'Hmmm...What do you want to see, Matt? Tell me what to do. I want you to watch me.' Still fingering her cunt under her panties, she was watching my hand on my cock as she awaited my answer.

'Take your bra off. Show me your tits. Yeah.' Her erect nipples were poking through the sheer fabric of the white brassiere. She reached up for the front snap and stopped, teasing me. 'Oh, god, Audrey...Take it off, I need to see your big beautiful tits.' She slowly removed the bra, toying with me as I sat and stared. When the bra was off, she shook her shoulders a little, making her tits jiggle. They were truly phenomenal.

'Oooooh, you like them, don't you, Matt! Yeah!' Audrey pushed them together and jiggled them. 'You like Audrey's big boobies, little brother?'

'Yes. Yes. Especially in the pictures where you suck on them,' I said desperately. In a split second, she raised one breast up to her mouth and started licking and kissing the nipple. 'Mmmm....' she moaned as she ran her tongue over its hard pink tip.

God, I wasn't sure how much more I could take...or how much farther this might go. I poured on the power as I beat my meat into my fist; you could actually hear loud smacking sounds as I pulled my pecker. 'Tell me Matt. Tell me what you want!' she demanded as she stood in front of me fingering her cunt, big beautiful boobs hanging just a few feet from my face. Suddenly she reached down into my lap and cupped my balls in her hand! She gave them a gentle squeeze and stroked them as she said, 'What next Matt? I like this. I like playing with myself for you. What do you want to see?' We looked deeply into each other's eyes as she felt my balls and I felt as if there was a new understanding between us. We would never be the same siblings ever again.

'Show me your cunt, Audrey. I want to see your pussy.' She then lifted her leg and put one high-heeled foot on the arm of the couch nearest me. 'You want to see my cunt? Ooooh, my wet, juicy cunt...' She pulled the front of the thong over to the side, exposing her delicious vagina just inches away from my face. It was so close I could smell that wonderful sex smell. My mouth watered. 'There it is. Do you like it? It's so wet right now, from watching you stroking your big, thick cock, Matt.' She spread the rather large, brownish-pink pussy lips with one hand and rubbed the entire mound with the other. Her fine, downy cunt hair was damp and dewy.

While she displayed her cunt to me, she let out a huge breathy sigh; she had found her clit and was rubbing it softly. 'Ohhh there it is. Oooooh, I'm rubbing my clit for you, Matt. I'm gonna make myself come...just like in the pictures...'

Her breathing became moaning as she worked towards her own orgasm. I was staring mere inches away as she played with herself. I just couldn't take it anymore; I'm not really sure what I was thinking; or if I was thinking at all, but I moved my face just a little bit closer and suddenly I was eating my sister's pussy. "Ohhhh, Matt!! Uhhhhh......Yeah...' She quickly grabbed me by the hair with one hand and pushed my face deeper into her groin while holding her thong to the side with the other. She threw her glasses onto the couch. I brought both hands up to her ass to hold her still while my tongue flew over pussy. 'Keep stroking your dick, Matt...Keep going! Don't stop!'

As I brought one hand back to my cock and began stroking again, I marveled at how good my sister's pussy tasted. She was soaking wet and soon my face was slick with her cunt juice. 'Oh, Oh, Ohhhh...Matt...'

Then she abruptly took a step back from me, and, panting like an animal, said, 'Jesus, Matt...I don't know what's happening...I don't know whether this is right or not...' She looked like someone who had almost jumped off a cliff but stopped right at the edge...'I was just about to come, then, while you were licking me...licking my...'

I stood up and, still holding my hard penis, walked over to her. I put my arm on her shoulder. 'It's OK if you want to stop, Audrey. If you're changing your mind, I understand. This is some heavy stuff going on! I think we both went a little too far.' I looked at her, smiling. I really didn't want to stop; this was the hottest thing that ever happened to me. But I also truly did not want to hurt my sister.

'But that's just it, Matt, I don't know...This is soooo great, but...' She was deeply conflicted and looked like she was about to burst into tears. I felt terrible for allowing this to go as far as it did. I put my arms around her and hugged. She held me tightly and I could tell by the movement of her shoulders that she was sobbing.

We stood, holding each other close, for a few minutes...I stroked her hair and said, 'OK, Audrey, it's alright. We're fine. Really. Calm down.' Soon, she had stopped sobbing and was resting her head on my chest. But there was just no way I could be holding a beautiful, half naked girl in my arms and resist temptation. I moved my hands up and down her naked back in slow caresses. As I stroked her body, feeling the mounds of her tits pressing on my chest, I became aware that my cock, completely limp for the last few minutes, had begun hardening again, moving against Audrey's stomach. She lowered her arms from my neck and put them on my butt, lightly feeling and squeezing my cheeks. I grabbed her thonged ass with my other hand; we both looked into each other's eyes, and she moved her lips to mine and we kissed. Long, slowly and deeply. Soon we were back in heat, losing control.

After making out for a bit, Audrey reached down and took my stiff dick in her hand. She started to stroke it; it was rock hard again. 'Oh, Matt...I have to make you come...Let's go into my room.' She turned and walked down the hall. I took off my t-shirt and followed. Audrey sat down on her bed and removed her panties, staring at my now naked body as she did. She sat down at the head of the bed and leaned her back up against the headboard. Still in stockings, garter belt and heels, she said, 'Stand right there, Matt. Just stand there and watch me for a while.' Apparently she still believed we could just watch each other masturbate. I was skeptical...She reached under her pillow and removed the infamous purple vibrator! Sliding down onto her back and spreading her legs as wide as the would go, she closed her eyes and started to slide the tip of the vibrator around her now fully nude pussy. 'Yeah', she whispered. 'Yeah...just stay there and watch me, Matt. Watch me fuck myself. Mmm...Just like in the pictures...Stay there...Oh...'

She reached down and with the other hand, turned the vibe on. A light buzzing sound emitted and she started squirming as she rubbed it over the mound of her pussy. 'Ooooooh....This turn you on, Matt? Watching me fuck myself? Oh, it feels wonderful on my little pink clit...' Occasionally she would push the tip of the dildo an inch or two into her hole, but mostly she rubbed it around the top of her pussy lips, stimulating her clit. With her other hand, she reached under her ass and poked her butthole with the tip of her finger. Her hips were moving. She was getting really hot. Orgasm couldn't have been far off. My dick was throbbing. 'Mmmmm...MMm! Ohhhh! Go ahead Matt! Jerk that big cock for me! Show me what you did! Show me how you beat off to my pictures! Do it for me now!'

I moved closer to the bed. Knees slightly bent, one hand cupping my balls, I started beating my meat furiously, never taking my eyes off of my 19 year old sister's perfect pussy. Stepping even closer, I decided to try to heat her up a bit...'How does it feel, Audrey? How does that vibrator feel on your clit? Hmm? Gonna come, Audrey? You gonna come while you watch me stroke my big fat hard cock?' Hearing me talk like that, seeing me working my dick just inches away from her, her face changed; she looked as if she were about to cry. 'Look at it, Audrey! Look at my hand while I jerk my thick cock! Look at my balls!' I pulled on my scrotum and gently squeezed my nuts. 'Oh, fuck, Audrey...You want me to come? Huh?' She shook her head furiously. 'I'm gonna cum right on your face!'

She was in an absolute frenzy now, she had inserted the vibrator completely into her wet vagina and her finger completely disappeared into her butt up to the third knuckle. Her face was contorted into a look of agony and anger while she pumped her pussy and asshole. 'Uhn, Uhn, Unh, Ohh, ahh...' She was coming. Her face turned red; the skin on her neck and chest was covered in pink blotches. I stood next to the bed facing her. I watched her face as I continued to pound; I had no idea what was coming next. She slid the vibe out of her cunt and tossed it onto the floor. Rubbing the entire mound of her cunt so intensely that her hand was a blur, she turned to face me, sitting on the edge of her bed.

She begged me, 'Cum on me Matt. Give me your cum! Squirt your sister's face with cum from your big dick!' My cock was inches away from her face; our roles were completely reversed from out on the couch when I lost my head and ate her pussy. She was about to lose hers and return the favor. Before I knew what was happening, she was blowing me. She had the base of my shaft in one hand and moved her head back and forth over my long, hard cock; I could feel the head of my dick at the back of her throat. Watching each other masturbate would have been great, but now my sister was sucking my cock! I was in heaven as she licked and swallowed my member. 'Ohhhh baby...Ohhh..Audrey I want to fuck you. Please let me fuck you...' My ears heard myself say the words, but I couldn't believe I had said them! We had definitely lost all self-control. Audrey looked up at me, my cock in her mouth, and smiled. Like a shot, she lay back on the bed and spread her legs, opening her cunt with 2 fingers. I took that as a 'yes'...I dived on top of my sister and plunged my pecker into her sopping pussy.

We fucked like animals, grunting and screeching and yelping as I banged her as hard as I could. My dick had never been inside such a wet, warm and wonderful pussy. I stared into her eyes as I fucked her until she came a second time. I was so worked up from all the jerking off, I was ready to blow like a geyser, and soon. Between grunts, Audrey managed to say 'CumMMMM! On! My! Face! Uh! Cum! OHH! On! My! Face!' As soon as I felt the jizz rising in my dick, I pulled out of Audrey's hole and moved up so my ass was directly over her tits. She started playing with her nipples as she said, 'Ooooh Matt! Cum on me! Yeah!' She closed her eyes and waited for my cum. I stroked it for a few seconds and it was all over. Groaning loudly, I unleashed a huge load of thick, white cum on her face and neck. I milked every last drop of goo and watched as it dripped down onto Audrey's cheek. She reached up and pushed some of it into her mouth, licking it from her lips and smiling as she swallowed it. I collapsed in exhaustion next to her.

After a few minutes, Audrey said, 'I guess it was just meant to be...I tried as hard as I could to hold back. But I couldn't...'

'We couldn't hold back because we couldn't find sufficient reason to. If we're both OK with it, why shouldn't we do it?'

'No reason, Matty. No reason at all....'

Our lives would never be the same.

Brodosis
Brodosis
1,009 Followers
12