Pie Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

Trish looked slightly disappointed.

'Arh! I nearly forgot.' Pie Mistress barked, 'on your hands and knees Trudy.' Obediently I dropped on all fours amongst the floor a wash with flans, tarts, egg, treacle, fruit, custard and goo.

'Now my poor neglected Trish,' she cried prodding her with the largest of the wooden spoons, 'You can help Trudy clean this mess up and be quick about it'.

"Poke, poke." She pushed Trish firmly with the spoon causing her to slip on the egg and topple backwards with a splat on my back.

'Squish, squelch'. The doughnut in her panties exploded and the cream and dough with nowhere to go oozed with amazing force out of her panties making the rear of her dress stick alluringly to the contours of her backside. A broad smile spread across her face.

Stay perched there,' says Pie Mistress as for an encore she pours the contents of a bucket she'd nurtured over Trishs head.

'Slosh.'

A torrent of cream and cakes cascaded down Trish's torso like a bakery waterfall, but this was all too much for my wretched body and the river of goo triggered an amazing sensation. My body arched, my cock spasamed and I let loose my seed amongst my chocolate roulade filled panties. But there was more to come as the weight of Trish and all the goo caused me to collapse onto the floor with a resounding squish. I was covered. Trish was covered. My panties drenched and filled, my bra overflowing and out of shape, the poor chemise stained and ruined. I was unrecognisable. Any miniscule area of fabric that hadn't been previously been coated with bakery became smeared in goo as Trish and I struggled to stand.

'Remember, girls,' Pie Mistress barks, 'I want to shut shop promptly at six so no playing,'

Trish and I look at each other and smirk.

'... And don't think you can get off early with a bad job. I will be checking this room before you leave.'

As she turns to leave, Linda appears in the doorway. She looks enviously at all the mess and us spread-eagled on the floor.

'This is so unfair. I've been left upstairs to look after the shop whilst you....'

'Be quite Linda,' Pie mistress barks 'patience comes to those who wait,' and with that she's gone with Linda following her back upstairs.

Trish and I smiled again and collapsed in each other's arms only to end up squirming like eels on the slippery floor.

It took us nearly an hour to collect all the bits of tart, doughnut, cream and eclair from the tiled floor and another half an hour to wipe it spotless.

I showered; blow dried my hair and reapplied my make-up then dressed into my mini dress and heels. Trish fully prepared for such eventualities lent me a spare pair of panties, a bra and some tights.

As I left the shop Linda calls my name. Her tone disgruntled.

'Oh Trudy, I've got something for you. A going home present. Something sweet and special since it's your first day. I made it myself.'

I spin on my heels to face her.

'Splat!'

A particularly large cream and fruit filled flan hit me squarely in the face. As if in slow motion the flan crumbles spilling cream and fruit all over me and my clean dress. My beautifully clean and curled hair is spoilt. My laboriously applied make-up ruined.

'See you next week, Trudy,' she spits sourly, 'and don't take my turn next time or you and I won't get on.'

The End

Had your fill? There's may be more to come. Listen out for further antics of Pie Mistress and her Saturday girls.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers
12