Piece by Piece

Story Info
Guy meets a mannequin lady, but not all at once.
4k words
4.35
6.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian sat on the soft sofa, willingly wasting his mind away watching shows streamed to television. Typical daily life for the young man passed as such. Finished with university a few years earlier, Julian remained imprisoned at a dead-end job. The monotony had led to the resignation of a future, with the decision his diploma was useless and wasted thousands of dollars.

After that existential crisis, his conscious mind had settled into the monotony, occasionally excited by dull shows and multitudes of reading material. At this point, Julian only gained any joy from materialistic entertainment, absorbing the fictional narratives alone.

If he could only gain the initiative and confidence to make true progress, he'd easily escape the tedious weekly cycle. Perhaps, with a little stimulation during these moments when his mind was most active, it'd be the chance he's been subconsciously yearning.

--------

One dreary Tuesday afternoon, Julian sat at his kitchen table; mindlessly tapping away at an idle mobile game, he barely blinked at the lights and sounds. A notification dropping down from the top of the screen finally made him think for the first time that day. "Confirmation email?" he pondered, clicking the icon to open his inbox.

Casually scanning the inbox full of advertisements, pointless work notices, and weekly bank statements, Julian couldn't exactly recall the last time he opened his email. "Guess I should delete stuff eventually." He mused, knowing full well he'd never live up to such a daunting task.

Regardless, his inbox had no mention of any confirmatory emails, indicating it must've been sent to spam. Uttering a slight grunt from the minute amount of extra effort required, he clicked on spam to see what this was all about.

Sure enough, the message was located, but opening it didn't explain anything. 'Congratulations, I have been shipped to your location. I'm a bit too big to send all at once, so I'll be arriving partially every couple of days. Have fun putting me back together.' The text read, oddly stating Julian's exact address and zip code.

"The hell?" He cursed, sitting up straight and observing more parts of the email. The sender had no email, and the subject line was blank; however, the email showed that he had actually received this notification two days prior. "Why am I just learning of this now?"

Hastily deleting the email and purging everything from his inbox, Julian shut off the phone and slid it to the far end of the table. Knowing that the mail comes around at 4 pm, his eyes darted to the clock. 3:45; whatever was going to occur, his life only had 15 more minutes of normalcy.

Keeping his eyes on the front door, he didn't leave his seat at all. Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to an hour, an hour turned to half the day. To his joy, nay a knock on the door, or ring of the bell ever came. It would seem it was just a harmless prank; something to get his fears going, much to the sick pleasure of someone else.

Chuckling to himself, Julian retrieved his cell phone and walked to his living room to watch a few more episodes of shows before hitting the sack. Stretching his arms back to relieve his body of the accumulated pressure of sitting in one place for so long, Julian gave a hearty exhale as he came upon the couch.

His calm demeanor immediately ran like hell out of the building, for sitting on the coffee table was a medium-sized cardboard box. It was not there earlier, so Julian hung back and stared it down. "A bomb? Blackmail? Murder weapon?" He ran through possibilities in his mind, sweating like a storm in the meantime.

Concluding the only means of losing ignorance over the box's contents, Julian strode over to the unmarked package. Weak packing tape sealed the top lid, easily cut apart just by Julian picking at it. Bubble wrap protected what lay inside, with a folded note placed above it. Nabbing the note as if the inside was acid, Julan unfolded the stained paper.

"Sorry I can't meet you fully, but I sent the part of me that lets me stay grounded in reality. Enjoy them until more of me arrives. <3" Wincing his face at the nonsensical text, Julian crumples up the note and tosses it aside. It was time for him to face the unknown.

Slowly, he peels away the layers of bubble wrap, feeling no inclination to pop the plastic bubbles. Whatever was inside was heavy, weighing down the protective covering. It didn't take long for Julian to reach the final layer, shaking hands pulling it apart. And then he screamed.

Jolting away and shoving himself into the couch, Julian stared in shock at what looked like a pair of a woman's feet inside the box. "Is this part of a murder scene?!" He worried, hover above the couch to keep an eye on the feet. Maintaining that thought, he doubted it slightly due to the fact he found no blood in the box. These conflicting opinions forced him to go forward and find the answer.

Slowly, Julian came upon the female feet, confirming that the package was indeed free of any blood. Using his shaking hands, he picked up the feet and discovered they were actually rather warm. Cautiously turning them around, their skin was soft and full of life.

'What is going on?' He wondered, turning them over to see the ankle stumps. Where the feet would be connected to calves appeared to be metallic indentations. Easily equated to an unassembled mannequin, Julian figured that must be what is arriving in his mail.

"Doesn't answer who's sending it." He noted, placing the feet soles up and poking their soles with his fingers. In response, the mannequin feet wiggled their toes from the light stimulation.

Calmly, Julian grabbed the feet and placed them on the couch. Silently walking to his bathroom down the hall, he closed the door with a click of the lock. "Oh my god; what was that?!" He exclaimed, nearly collapsing on the sink. With luck, his hands grabbed the sides of the porcelain, keeping him upright.

Through his years of existence, never before had he encountered such a complete disregard of logic. What seems like parts of a mannequin at first glance, feel and act like normal human parts. Julian couldn't wrap his head around it.

Knowing he couldn't keep himself in the bathroom forever, he carefully tiptoed back down the hall. Avoiding any creaky floorboards, he peeked his head over the back of the couch for reconnaissance. The feet were still where he left them, moving idly since they were alone.

A part of him felt silly, acting like there was a dangerous predator in the house when it was just something innocuous. Of course, he's never had an experience like this before, so that part of him is hypocritical.

Moving in front of the couch once more, he performed a series of idiotic movements to elicit any reaction from the partial person. Nothing in their behavior changed, implying they didn't receive any visual stimulus. 'Not until that part of it arrives, I guess.' Julian concludes, intrigued by that implication.

Turning his back, he pulled out the remaining contents of the package to identify markings of significance. The interior was just as blank as the outside, with the only important items remaining being a few pairs of sandals; probably for the parts sitting on his couch.

Rather enraged that whoever concocted this scheme would think him so childish to play dress-up, he removed the shoes and ripped the box to pieces, exclaiming, "This is the weirdest Tuesday ever."

------

Later that evening, Julian found himself unable to fall asleep easily. Regardless of just having some strange, living mannequin parts in his home; a further complication developed around dinnertime.

Bored out of his skull, Julian had resigned to keeping the feet in his possession for the time being. Too paranoid of any repercussions for trying to get rid of them made sure of that. With nothing to do, he had nonchalantly taken the soft feet and slipped on a pair of black flip flops that were in the package from earlier.

Via whatever magic or mad science, that was in effect, doing this had made them a lot more lively. Moving around and responding more effeminately to his touch, Julian discovered these feet were able to walk around on their own. Without the attachment of any muscles, legs, or the like, the parts had no problems with locomotion.

As he now lay in bed, he just heard the slapping of the sandals as they walked around outside his bedroom door. Gazing at his clock in the darkness, the bright 12:00 PM chastising him for staying awake. Uttering a groan, he rubbed his eyes, suddenly made even more awake by a loud banging at his door. "Not a bang; a kick!"

Slipping out of bed, he yanked the door open to eye the feet waiting on the floor. "Hey, stop it. I need to sleep." He told them, considering himself ludicrous for trying to reason with typically inanimate parts.

Silently, the feet stood there facing him, walking past of their own accord right up to his bed. Getting on their tiptoes, Julian understood what this meant. Grabbing the parts, he slipped their sandals off and placed them on the pillow next to his. "Now let me sleep." He demanded once again, before laying down for the night.

------

Waking up in the morning feeling refreshed, Julian hopped out of bed, not noticing the feet doing the same. Getting their sandals on themselves, they followed their tired roommate as he made trips to the restroom and kitchen.

However, an issue arose when came time for Julian to head to work. Attempting to walk out the door, the feet briskly followed behind, before he caught them. "No. Stay! I will be back later. So stay." He scolded.

After several times, it seemed the feet were adamant to go with him. Julian gave in and brought them into his car, speeding off to work at the department store. Looking over at the feet in the passenger seat, he sighed, "Where am I supposed to hide you while I work?"

In his car was instantly not an option; people looking in would raise suspicion. And his work locker would be out since the company was doing mandatory inspections this week. The remaining, minorly viable option, would be on his person. "No pockets, no backpack..." Julian listed, deciding on one unlikely place.

Julian strides into the store, albeit slightly awkwardly due to some extra baggage. Wincing and looking over his shoulder, he kept calling himself crazy for doing this. For situated in his underwear was the mannequin feet, wrapped around his slowly growing rod.

Wriggling around in vain attempt for more space, the soft skin of their soles inadvertently rubbed against Julian's sensitive groin. "This is going to be a long day." He griped.

And a day it was; having to stock items and interact with customers in such a state made him sweat profusely. Twinges of ecstasy steadily growing in strength, with the feet practically giving him a footjob halfway through the day.

Once his agonizing shift eventually ended, Julian took the feet out once in the sanctity of his vehicle and hastily drove home. Speechless for the rest of the evening, he went so far as to bathe with the parts before dinner. He'd only have to wait another day for the next piece of this puzzle.

------

Two more days of working as he did before, Julian arrived home on Thursday to find another package. This was much to his relief, freeing the other parts from their clothing containment. Ripping open the much larger box, he hoped for an entire mannequin to be inside to get back to normalcy.

Against his wishes, inside was only another partial addition. Both of this mannequin woman's shapely legs lay there. Thicker thighs with consistently hairless skin, Julian pulls them out, finding metal pegs at the ends of their calves. Intuition abounds, he connects the pegs to the indentations on the feet, locking them in place.

Astonishingly, it worked; lifting the more whole woman, he places the legs on the couch. Crossing their legs expectedly, Julian does a little investigating. Glancing over where the feet and legs were connected, he found no seam whatsoever. Lightly twisting the ankles didn't reveal anything new; the connected parts appeared whole.

"Guess I can't bring you to work anymore." He says, scratching his head. Teasingly, the legs place a foot against his crotch and rub it up and down. "No, stop." He murmurs, removing the curious toes. Looking over the upper thighs showed more metal pegs sticking out the tops, presumably to connect to the lower body that was eventually bound to arrive.

"That'll be something to look forward to." He jokes, clenching his fist due to the erection straining against his trousers.

------

The next two days had the legs staying behind, whilst Julian worked. It was impossible to bring them and by now, he felt comfortable leaving them alone. Of course, they would stamp their feet and continue walking around all teasingly. Julian didn't cave to their charms both times, arriving home to legs happy to see him.

Finally, on Saturday, the next package arrived. On the table once again, this time with the legs resting their feet on top of it. Julian shoos them away to open it, "Alright, give me a minute."

To be honest, Julian was just as anxious to reveal this next part. His movements opening the box were sloppy, indicative of his lust driving him. "Yes!" He happily exclaimed, pulling out the lower body.

The part jiggled from being thrust into the air proudly. With wide hips and a large derriere one would have an urge to tap, Julian believed this would finally end his monotony.

Bringing the lower body back down, he parted the thighs to get a splendid view of what he was about to penetrate. Sure enough, there was a pretty, hairless vagina as expected. Parting the pink lips, Julian found no resistance when sliding a couple of fingers into the slick insides. Pulling them back out with accompanying sloppy noise, he rubbed the clit before walking toward the legs.

Attaching the legs' metal pegs to the indentations of the lower body, Julian now found himself with the lower half of a curvy mannequin woman. Properly walking around, sashaying her hips and occasionally twerking, she seemed jovial. "Don't you think we've both been waiting long enough?" He sultrily asked, groping her butt as she strode by.

The pair walked in conjunction toward Julian's bedroom; him being mesmerized by her ass, and the metal peg on top her lower half. Additionally, he became aware of just how tall this mannequin was. Even with just a half, the top of her came up past Julian's navel. 'Is she going to fit in here when complete?' he wondered.

Within the room of inevitable pleasure, the mannequin sat on the bed. Spreading her legs and kicking her feet, she dared to act all cute and cheeky; even though Julian stood nearby, at full mast. He went for a sneak attack, laughing as he jumped on the bed from behind.

"I got ya!" He proclaimed, tickling her upper thigh. She reacted adorably, tingling from the sensation, indicating Julian had an advantage over her ticklish skin. Nudging her into a lying position, she waves her feet in the air as he tickles above her pussy.

"First time?" He asked, once she finally calmed down. With no response, Julian positions his rod, followed by, "Me too." Grabbing her hips, he plunges in; in no time, her tunnel tightens up. After the last few days of sexual tension, the two finally united.

Gasping for air from the initial penetration, Julian throws back his head and lets instinct take over for a while. Bending forward in a sweaty mess, his pelvis moves like a piston, igniting the engine that was his lust.

All the blood rushes to his head, down to his other head, and back again. His thoughts focused only on mating with this lover and turning the room into a steamy sauna in the process.

The only issue with this coitus is the fact Julian didn't have much to grab onto. Yet that could be seen as a positive, allowing him to hold the lower half closer for deeper reach.

Plowing harder and harder, Julian moves onto his back to let gravity help. On top, the mannequin moves at lightspeed, her internal ridges begging Julian's cock not to slip out. He made sure to oblige, getting back on top and crashing his hips like crazy against hers.

Her legs flailing about from each thrust, the mannequin locked her legs around Julian's back, signaling one thing, and one thing only. "I know exactly what you want." He declares, twitching his rod slightly until it finally kissed her cervix.

Shouting, "It's all for you!" Julian explodes into the mannequin's womb, whilst her constricting cunt rhythmically spasms from her own climax. Arching his back as the ministrations deposit the last bits of cum, Julian felt liberated.

Never before had he experienced such pleasure, and with a purpose. "I'm going to make you happy." He officially declared as the two drifted off in the afterglow.

------

The next day, Julian received another email from what he assumed was the rest of his current lover. "Yesterday felt absolutely fantastic," it read. "I can't wait much longer; I'm coming every day now."

Looking over at the lower half, dressed in a jean skirt and flats, Julian chuckled. "Oh, you'll definitely be cumming every day."

And to the email's credit, another box mysteriously arrived as anticipated. Opening it up, Julian found the mannequin's statuesque torso. Complete with visible abs and strong looking shoulders, he connected it to the lower half.

Once done, she twisted and turned, gaining a feel for the extra addition. Causing her monumental mammaries to sway in the air, Julian couldn't resist and grabs the E cups. Her caramel skin felt great as always, but tweaking her cute nipples was the best part.

Now that he had more to hold onto during intercourse, Julian led the armless mannequin back to their bedroom, wherein the next two hours were spent making love. The increasingly spartan mannequin took more of a lead this time, yet thoroughly enjoyed being pushed back and dominated.

------

By the next day, these lovebirds were all for each other, staying in contact whether in the bedroom or just snuggling up on the couch. Alas, real-life sill interfered, for Julian had to go to work alone.

He was too busy thinking about what to do with the mannequin when he got home. Thoughts eventually shifted to when she was completed, taking her out in the real world to show her what it's like. 'Might want to avoid clothing stores.' He mused, thinking of the inanimate mannequins within.

Meanwhile, the mannequin was going crazy at her new home. With all these new sensations and experiencing the pleasure of romantic evenings, she was desperate to get off. But with a lack of arms currently, she could do no such thing. Left trembling, waiting for Julian to get home.

"I'm back!" The knight in shining armor greeted upon stepping in. Peering over into the living room, he finds the mannequin rubbing her body against another package.

"Sorry you had to suffer," Julian sincerely apologized, touching the nape of her neck. "Allow me to remedy that." Within the new box, Julian finally got to see the mannequin's arms. Long and toned, she looked capable of benching more weight than he ever could. But there would be time for mundane postulations after.

Swiftly, he clicked the metal pegs into the mannequin's shoulders, sealing up the seams and giving her full mobility. Reaching for empty air above her neck peg, she shrugged before capturing Julian in a bear hug.

After all this time, she was glad to finally have the chance to embrace him with her arms. With half a mind to never let him go, her strong hold made certain he couldn't escape. Julian just chuckled and turned on the television, reciprocating the embrace.

-------

The final day of waiting; both Julian and his amazonian mannequin sat with anxiety around the coffee table. The furniture has been a blessed place as of late, receiving more and more for the mannequin. One package remained, being delivered exactly as expected.

12