Piece of Me

Story Info
Britney rediscovers her wild side.
4.7k words
4.48
45k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

This is the first of three stories about a singer named Britney and her slide back into the world of lust and deprivation.

*

Britney stares at the naked woman looking back at her through the full length mirror. She is hot. Sexual energy oozes from her body. Her inviting brown eyes have a "fuck me" look to them. Her sensual lips are practically begging for a hard cock to suck. Britney slides a finger between them and slowly fucks it in and out of her mouth. God she misses those days with Paris when she would suck three, four and sometimes five cocks at a time.

Her eyes journey down her body and find a pair of spectacular tits hanging from her chest. They are perfect... full but not too big, firm yet soft and sensual. Two light brown nipples puff out from her rounded spheres. Hard eraser shaped tips poke slightly upward. Britney moves her hands underneath these magnificent works of art and feels their weight. Her fingers slowly knead the soft flesh. She moves a fingertip across the hard nipples and gasps from the sensation that is immediately transmitted to her pussy. Juices collect in her gash like morning dew.

Britney wishes she could make love to the woman staring back at her. She moves closer until their lips meet. Her tongue tries to push through the glassy barrier separating her from the object of her lust. She pulls back and presses her nipples against the nipples of the woman in the mirror. Her pussy is leaking so much that it is about to escape.

Britney lifts a nipple to her lips while she watches the woman in the mirror do the same thing. Her tongue shoots across the hard protrusion and bathes it in saliva. Bending her head as far as she can go Britney sucks the puffy cap into her mouth and gently rakes her teeth across the sensitive tip. Her pussy clenches and releases a small trickle of cunt juice onto her inner thigh.

Britney drops her hands to her sides. Her eyes move down and across her well-toned stomach. She still has a slight swell from bearing two children but otherwise the efforts of her strict workout regimen are obvious. She continues down her body until her brown eyes lock onto the swell of her bare pussy puffing out from between her thighs like a ripe peach. A tiny protrusion peeks out from the top of the dark gash splitting her pussy into two halves. She wants so much to drop to her knees and clamp her full lips over the succulent fruit of the woman looking back at her but she knows it is impossible.

Britney reaches down and touches the crease of her gash. The moist folds of her womanhood part and release a trickle of cunt juice onto her finger. She lifts it to her mouth and pushes it between her lips so she can taste the woman looking at her. She moves her hand back to her pussy. This time she uses two fingers. She gasps as they sink deep into her steamy chamber. She watches the woman in the mirror finger fucking her pussy. Britney moves closer until their lips meet. Their tits press together while their tongues desperately try to penetrate to glass barrier.

Her fingers go faster and faster. Juices trickle down her thighs. She moves her other and between her legs and rubs a fingertip over the little bud poking out from the top of her gash. She is so close. She can feel the pressure in her tummy growing more intense. Her legs begin to shake. She stares into the eyes of the woman on the other side of the mirror and see the same feeling of desperation looking back at her. She is having trouble breathing. She bites her lower lip. Her body is trembling uncontrollably. And then it happens.

The explosion shoots through her pussy like a tidal wave. Her body stiffens and jerks in a series of spasms. She squeezes her thighs together and bends her knees. Another explosion rips through her body and then another. Loud squeals and gasps bounce off the bathroom walls. Pussy juice runs down her fingers and drips from her hand.

Britney is vaguely aware that the woman in the mirror is experiencing her own uncontrollable release at the same time. She finally pulls her hand from between her legs and slides down onto the floor gasping for air. She watches the woman in the mirror lift her fingers to her mouth and suck them clean. They kiss one more time before Britney stands and leaves the room.

As she pulls on a pair of thongs Britney can still feel a desperate churning in her belly. The urge hasn't gone away. Her nipples are swollen to the point of bursting. Her pussy is begging to get fucked. She has tried so hard to be good since she met Jason, but it is getting more and more difficult. She misses the wild days with Paris.

Jason has been a good lover. He understands about her intense sexual urges. He often brings friends home to help her quench these desires. He doesn't mind sharing as long as he can be part of the action, but he won't be home for several hours. She can't wait that long. The urges are too strong. She picks up the phone and calls Paris. They have remained friends even though they don't see each other very often.

"Hey baby, it's Britney. I need a workout in the worst way and Jason won't be home until late tonight. Remember that trainer you were telling me about at Justin's party? I was wondering if you could send him over to the house."

"Anything for you sweetie," Paris tells her in a breathless voice. "I'd bring him myself but I these two gorgeous hunks are here helping me take care of a craving I woke up with this morning. We were just finishing the first round when you called."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. Just give me the number and I'll make the call."

"Don't worry about it, Brit. Besides, my pussy needs a break. I'll make the call to Joel. That way he'll owe me one. He can bring his assistant Mike if you want."

"Sure. Given the way I'm feeling I think it is going to take at least two to give me the workout I need. And thanks P. I owe you big time."

Britney answers the door wearing a white patterned leotard that leaves little to the imagination. Her hard nipples poke through the thin material making two large dimples on the front of her outfit. The crotch is pulled tight against her pussy. The outline of her swollen cameltoe puffs out like two halves of a plum.

Two hot looking men are standing in front of her. Joel is 5'9" with deep blue eyes, light brown hair, broad shoulders and a body rippled with muscles under the tight black t-shirt he is wearing. Mike is much taller and has the body of a professional athlete. His head is shaved, his skin is light brown and his eyes are dark. Knowing what these two men are about to do to her has Britney's body on fire. She can feel the juices gathering in her pussy. Her nipples swell against the silky material of her leotard.

"Please come in. My workout studio is in the basement."

She turns and leads them down the hall. The leotard is cut like a thong exposing her perfect ass to their lecherous gaze. Her powerful cheeks are firm, round and meaty but not too plump. Joel and Mike watch the creamy spheres jiggle back and forth with each step she takes. They follow her down the stairs and into a large room with pads on the floor and weights against one side. She hits a switch. The song "Piece of Me" booms out from the speakers in the walls.

Britney goes into a dance routine. She glides between Joel and Mike rubbing her body shamelessly against them. Her hands massage their well-toned torsos. She backs into Joel and rotates her ass against his crotch. She feels his hard cock pressing against her cheeks. His hands slide up her body until he is squeezing her tits with his fingers. Mike moves in front of Britney and grabs her by the hair forcing her to look up at him. He leans down and kisses her hard on the lips. She opens her mouth and feels his tongue against hers.

Joel pulls her leotard down over her tits. She removes her arms from the straps. Joel rips off his t-shirt. Britney can feel the warm skin of his torso against her naked back. His hands move up to her bare tits. She grinds her ass against his cock as he kneads the soft flesh and tugs on her nipples with his fingers.

Mike pulls away from the kiss. Holding her chin he stares into her lust filled eyes. A pang of fear and excitement surge through Britney when she sees his wild look. He is going to ravish her. It's just what she needs. His lips move to her neck and he sinks his teeth into the soft skin. Britney gasps. She feels Joel pinch her nipples hard enough to shoot ripples of pleasure down to her pussy. Juices seep from her cunt. A tiny wet spot appears in the crotch of her leotards.

Mike steps back and pulls off his shirt. Britney stares at his muscular chest and rippled stomach. Joel slides a hand under her leotard until his fingers reach the swell of her pussy. A fingertip glides across her clit and parts her moist folds. Britney gasps when two fingers slide into her steamy cunt. She spreads her thighs so he can push them deeper into her body.

Mike pushes down his shorts and takes off his boxers. Britney's eyes grow big when she sees the size of the weapon poking out from between his legs. She drops to her knees and stares at the huge slab of meat floating in front of her face. Her tongue shoots out and swirls around the swollen knob bathing it in saliva. She stretches her lips over the mushroom shaped tip and feels it slide into her mouth.

Joel kneels behind her and pulls her leotard down to her knees removing it from her body one leg at a time. Britney continues to slide her lips down Mike's vein-streaked shaft until she feels it press against the back of her throat. She wraps a hand around the base and strokes him while she bobs her head up and down and swirls her tongue over his knob.

Joel gets on his back and slides his head between Britney's thighs. Her juicy pussy hangs above him like ripe fruit waiting to be sucked. He can smell the sex oozing from her body. A bead of cunt cream hangs from her folds. Joel touches it with the tip of his tongue and feels it drip into his mouth. He probes the length of her gash before clamping his mouth over her swollen plum. His tongue pushes into her waiting cunt.

Britney gasps pushes down and grinds her pussy into Joel's face. She feels his tongue digging inside her cunt and licking the juices from her body. Her lips continue to fuck the hard cock she has in her hand. She attacks it like the whore she has become. She loves the way his hard flesh feels as it moves in and out of her mouth. This, combined with the pleasure of Joel's tongue fucking her pussy, has her head spinning with lust.

Mike grabs her head and fucks her face like it is a cunt. Britney makes loud gagging and sucking sounds trying to keep up with his rapid thrusts. He drives his cock into her throat. Despite his size Britney is able to accommodate the length of his shaft until her lips are pressed against his pubes. Mike slams his cock down her throat again and again. Spit drools from her lips and drips from her chin onto her tits.

Joel shoves two fingers up her cunt and flicks his tongue across her clit. The sensations shooting through her pussy are more than Britney can stand. Her body tenses. She grabs Mike's powerful ass cheeks and digs her fingers into his flesh. She tries to scream but can only gag because of the cock in her throat. She feels her pussy clench. She squeezes her thighs against Joel's head and cums into his mouth.

Mike pulls his dripping cock from her throat. Britney coughs. A flood of spit gushes over her lips and splatters onto her tits. Suddenly she feels Joel push his finger up her ass. The new sensation sends her body into another series of spasms. She falls forward onto her hands and grinds her pussy into Joel's face smearing it with cunt juice.

They move to the weight bench. Britney lies down on her back with her head hanging over the front edge. She pulls her knees back and lifts her feet into the air. Mike straddles the bench and looks down at her swollen pussy. Two pink petals are folded open through her gash. Beads of cunt juice cling like dew. He guides his cock to her waiting sex and pushes. Britney feels his swollen knob split open her tight cunt.

Joel bends his knees and feeds his cock to her hungry mouth. Britney feels it slide between her lips. She teases his knob by raking her teeth across the sensitive skin and swirling her tongue around the mushroom shaped tip. He pushes deeper into her mouth until she can feel his cock slide into her throat. He continues to push deeper. His balls press against her nose when his entire eight inches has disappeared into her mouth.

With her knees pushed back by her shoulders Mike drives his cock straight down into her pussy until it hits bottom. He pulls out and slams it into her again and then again. Britney feels her head spinning from all the sensations shooting through her body. She loves having two cocks in her at the same time. She loves the feel of Joel's hard flesh fucking her throat while Mike's big cock plows into her pussy. She feels spit running down her face and cunt juice seeping down her ass.

The orgasm starts deep in her belly and explodes through her pussy like a thunderbolt. Britney feels helpless and out of control. Mike continues to hammer her pussy. She gags on Joel's cock deep in her throat. Her feet flail in the air and her toes curl. Her fingers dig into Mike's chest as she tries to push him away but it is no use. Joel finally pulls his cock from her mouth. She screams. Mike continues to pound her pussy sending her into another series of convulsions.

Mike pulls his cock from her pussy and steps away. Joel climbs over Britney and straddles her trembling body. He slides his cock between her tits. Britney lifts her head and squeezes her two melons tightly around his thrusting meat. She watches the head of his cock drive between her soft tits and hit her chin. She bends her head so she can swirl her tongue over the mushroom shaped tip.

Britney loves getting her tits fucked. She loves the way a hard cock slides back and forth between her warm and soft flesh. Her nipples feel like they are going to explode. Suddenly Mike grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back over the top of the weight bench. He thrusts his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Joel continues to slam his hard meat between her tits. Spit is drooling down her face and into her nose as she tries to keep up with Mike's rapid thrusts. Britney loves being ravaged like this. It feels so out of control. Juices are leaking from her pussy and running down her ass. She wants to touch her clit in the worst way but she can't.

Mike pulls his cock from her mouth, aims it at her face and grunts. Hot cum splashes across her nose, lips and chin. More splatters over her forehead and into her hair. She can feel it drooling down her face. Britney lifts her head and looks up at Joel. He continues to drive his cock between her tits going faster and faster. He sees the lust in her eyes. Her tongue shoots out and licks the head of his cock.

Joel is helpless to stop the impending explosion. He thrusts hard. Cum shoots from the tip of his cock. Britney feels it bounce off her chin and over her lips and tongue. She grabs his spewing shaft and aims it at her tits. Spurt after spurt of hot seed splatters all over her pear shaped beauties.

Britney sits up. Cum is dripping from her nipples and running down her stomach. Her face is a mess. She moves a hand to her pussy and rubs her clit in circles. She loves being a cumslut. She feels so nasty and dirty. Her fingers go faster and faster. Her body begins to shake. She gasps. Her body jerks in a series of spasms. Cunt cream oozes from her pussy. She is breathing hard when the orgasm finally fades.

"You boys wait here," Britney tells them standing up from the workbench. "I'll be back in a little while. I need to clean up."

"What a fucking whore," Mike says once she has gone upstairs. He slips into his shorts. "Who would have thought that Britney was such a cumslut. But god that woman can suck cock."

"Yeah, and what a body," Joel adds pulling on a pair of jeans. "I could fuck her tits all day. I wonder if she likes it up the ass?"

"I bet she does," Mike suggests. "We'll find out when she comes back."

Britney is gone for almost 30 minutes. When she returns she is wearing one of her sexy stage outfits - a white hat with sun glasses and a mid-thigh length white leather coat which is held together by a belt that ties at her waist. Black net stockings cover her legs. On her feet are two silver boots with long heels.

Britney hits a button and the song "3" blares from the speakers. She dances around the studio and lips synchs to the music. Mike and Joel are mesmerized by this the private performance. Britney flings off the coat. Underneath is an outfit made of crossing white straps that barely cover the essential parts. She erotically bumps and grinds her body around Joel and Mike rubbing her tits and ass against them.

Britney throws off her hat and sun glasses. She yanks the white straps of her outfit down until her shapely tits bounce free. She steps behind Joel. Her nipples rub against the naked flesh of his back. Britney grinds her pussy against his ass and slides her hands over the growing bulge in his jeans. She dances away and backs into Mike rotating her ass against his cock. His large hands cover her naked tits. She feels his fingers dig into the soft flesh.

Britney spins around and pushes her outfit all the way down. It falls to the floor at her feet. All she is wearing are her silver boots and a see-thru black mesh panty hose which is wedged into her powerful ass cheeks. She steps forward pushing Mike onto the weight bench. With her legs spread she bends at the waist and pulls down his shorts until his cock bounces free. Her tongue shoots out and swirls across his knob. She slides her lips down his cock until it is buried deep in her throat.

Joel moves behind her and rips open the black mesh covering her ass and pussy. He guides the head of his throbbing meat to her swollen sex which hangs between her thighs like a ripe peach. She gasps when he drives it deep into her tight passage. He fucks her with long steady strokes slamming his cock deep into her pussy on each thrust. She can feel her tits swaying back and forth on her chest like two water balloons filled to the point of bursting.

Britney bobs her mouth up and down the length of Mike's cock. Spit drools from her lips and dribbles down his shaft. Behind her Joel pounds his cock into her steamy cunt hard and fast. He presses a fingertip against her asshole and pushes. Britney pulls up from Mike's cock and moans when it punches into her dark passage.

Her body is on fire. Joel shoves a second finger into her asshole. She slams her mouth back down the length of Mike's cock and takes him deep into her throat. She presses a finger against her clit. The sensations surging through her body from a cock in her pussy, a cock in her throat and two fingers up her ass are incredible. Her legs begin to shake. Her pussy clenches around Joel's cock. Cunt juice gushes from her body and streams down her thighs.

Joel pulls his cock out of her pussy and his fingers out of her asshole. He presses his swollen knob against Britney's tight sphincter. She looks back at him with a look of pure lust in her brown eyes. Strands of spit are drooling from her lips.

"Yes... please," she moans.

Joel looks down and watches her slowly open around his mushroom shaped knob. He feels it punch through her sphincter and push into her dark passage. His cock easily slides deeper. Joel realizes that Britney must have prepared herself for getting fucked in this way. His cock continues to move between her powerful cheeks until it is completely buried inside her asshole. He begins to move inside her with slow and steady strokes.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers
12