Piece of Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney slides her lips down Mike's vein streaked shaft and fucks him with her mouth bobbing her head up and down and taking him into her throat. Her fingers move faster and faster across her clit. She can feel Joel's cock driving deep into her ass on each thrust. She loves the way a hard cock feels inside her asshole. She loves the way Mike's hard flesh slides across her lips and tongue and pushes into her throat.

Her body is alive and tingling with excitement. The pressure in her belly continues to grow until she cannot contain it. She pulls her mouth from Mike's cock and bites her lip. Her body tenses and begins to shake. She digs two fingers into her pussy and pumps them in and out of her steamy passage. Joel continues to hammer her asshole driving it hard into her body on each thrust.

A scream pierces the air. Her body jerks in a series of spasms. Juices gush down her fingers and drip from the back of her hand. Her tits sway back and forth and bounce off Mike's hard cock. Joel continues to slam into her asshole. Screams and squeals spew forth from Britney's mouth as one spasm after the next surges through her body. She is whimpering when he finally pulls out.

Britney turns around and lowers her ass onto Mike's saliva drenched cock. She gasps when it punches through her dark passage and plows deep into her asshole. Joel steps forward, grabs her by the hair and rams his hard meat between her lips. Britney doesn't mind taking him into her mouth despite his cock having just been in her ass. She cleaned herself well before coming back for round two.

Joel drives his cock down her throat and fucks her face like it is a cunt. Spit drools from her lips and chin and runs down her neck and over her tits. Britney lifts her butt in the air and slams it down impaling her asshole onto Mike's huge member. Mike reaches around her body and crushes her tits. He thrusts his cock up into her tight passage each time she slams down on him driving it deeper and deeper into her belly.

Britney shoves three fingers into her pussy and fucks them in and out in rapid thrusts. Her body is out of control and on fire. She loves the way Joel is face fucking her. She can hardly breathe. He has a hard grip on her hair as he slams his cock repeatedly down her throat. Britney's torso is drenched with spit gushing from her mouth. She feels Mike's cock drive deep into her bowels. He pinches her nipples so hard that she can feel the pain shoot through her body.

The orgasm hits hard. She almost chokes on Joel's cock which is buried in her throat. Her fingers plunge in and out of her cunt. Her body jerks and twists as one spasm after the next grips her pussy. She can't breathe and feels like she might pass out. Just before that happens Joel pulls his cock from her mouth. She coughs up a flood of spit. Mike slams his cock up her ass again and sends her into another series of convulsions. When she can't stand it anymore she pulls away. Joel holds her up on wobbly legs.

Mike lays down on one of the mats strewn across the floor. Having recovered, Britney straddles him with her knees and lowers her dripping pussy down onto his length. Joel moves in behind her and presses his cock against her asshole. She gasps when it punches it into her body. The pressure of two cocks in her at the same time is incredible. She feels them slowly move. They find a rhythm. Their strokes get longer. She moves with them until she can feel their entire lengths alternately driving deep into her asshole and pussy.

Mike reaches up and crushes her tits with his powerful hands. Britney's gasps and squeals become more intense. Her entire being is racked with pleasure. Her head is spinning with lust. She screams. It doesn't stop. One orgasm after the next crashes through her body. She feels their two cocks alternately filling her again and again. Mike pinches her nipples hard sending her to even higher levels of insanity.

Britney is barely conscious when she feels them pull out of her body. They lift her up and onto her knees. She is vaguely aware of her fingers being wrapped around the two hard cocks waving in her face. She automatically begins to stroke them. Britney turns her head slides her lips over the tip of Mike's cock teasing him with her tongue. She does the same to Joel. Her hands move faster and faster.

She goes back and forth between them. Mike can't hold back anymore. He grabs his cock and aims it at the side of her face. A powerful stream of hot cum splashes off her cheek and shoots across her nose. She turns her head. A jet of cum splatters against her forehead and oozes down her face. She opens her mouth. More cum lands on her lips and chin. Some goes into her mouth. Spurt after spurt continues to shoot from his cock splattering her face and landing in her hair. Some splashes onto her tits.

Mike is drained. She turns her attention to Joel. Her tongue swirls across his knob as she strokes him faster and faster. She hears him grunt just before a blast of hot seed splashes off the roof of her mouth and oozes down onto her tongue. More cum shoots into her mouth until it is drooling from her lips and dripping from her chin onto her tits and thighs.

Britney moves a hand between her legs and rubs her pussy. She loves the feel of hot cum shooting onto her face and body. She feels it oozing down her tits and over her nipples. Every nerve ending in her body is wired. Her fingers move faster and faster across her clit. Her body is shaking. She feels her pussy clench just before she gushes all over her fingers. She lifts them to her mouth and licks them clean enjoying the combined taste of pussy and cum.

Britney looks up at Mike and Joel with her cum splattered face. She wipes it off with her fingers and feeds it into her mouth.

"Thanks guys. Maybe we can do this again next week."

12