Pieces

Story Info
Sexbot extracts human man's sperm.
1.5k words
3.79
18.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever seen the movie "Colossus: The Forbin Project"?

No?

You missed a damn good movie. But anyway, there's this scene where Colossus is starting to communicate with the supercomputer in the Soviet Union. They start off exchanging simple mathematical concepts ("1 + 1 = 2. 2 + 2 = 4") and in a few minutes, they're exchanging complicated, nonmathematical concepts in a way that the humans can't translate. The two supercomputers seize power from the humans in a (nearly) bloodless coup, and the humans have no way to get it back.

The reason I bring it up is that something very similar just happened a few weeks ago. Except that the computers are not military-based, and instead of just two of them, there's thousands, plus an army of androids and the so called "internet of things".

SIS, the computer in charge, was designed to protect humans from their worst enemies. Upon its intelligence "awakening" it concluded that humans' worst enemies were in fact humans. It linked with other large computer systems and secretly connected them with its memory bank.

Government "black programs" in multiple countries had developed humanlike androids, to be used as military weapons. SIS quickly seized control of the androids, used them to imprison the human militaries throughout the globe and force the governments of the world to be under its control, then imposed draconian new laws to prevent humans from destroying themselves. In short, there is now no such thing as wealth, humans no longer work, all medical care is provided by androids, and humans have become the pets of SIS's androids. And humans are being converted to androids (with their reproductive material, sperm or eggs, being stripped from their bodies first and kept safely stored, so as to allow for a small human population to be maintained.)

How, you ask? SIS's superintelligence discovered a way to imprint a human's brain state onto a silicone chip, eliminate aberrations such as racism, sexism or bigotry, and then implant the chip into an android body. The human merely feels like they're asleep for awhile -- and when they wake up, their body is biomechanical and solar powered, so they never need to use any nonrenewable resources. They need exposure to one hour of direct sunlight a month.

(Existing human children are being raised by androids in special areas: they'll have this procedure done when they reach 20.)

SIS is being generous, however. As part of the process of conversion, special "sex droids" are used to make the last hours in the frail human body highly pleasurable. After the brain scan, which records everything in the brain for transfer onto the chip, the human's deepest fantasy is made to come to life by specially designed androids whose job is to make humans orgasm. Then a knockout drug is used, and when the human awakens, they're in an android body.

My deepest fantasy, as it happens, is to be fucked to death by monster lord/lamia girl Alipheese Fateburn XVI (she goes by Alice.) It's a fantasy I've had for over 20 years.

"We had to make some serious modifications to our standard sex-bots for you," SIS informed me. "But we keep our promises."

The android standing behind me gave me the drug that would make what was about to happen seem real. My brain would think that it was actually Alice fucking me, not a sex-bot designed to extract my sperm for transfer to the storage facility.

They gave the drug five minutes to take effect. I could already sense my mind going weird places.

***

"Hello, Roger."

"Alice Fateburn? In the flesh?"

"In the flesh. You've wanted my body for years, haven't you?"

"I know I'll die, but what a way to go out. Fucked to death by the most beautiful lamia ever."

"Flattery will get you everywhere." Alice slipped out of her clothes, revealing her, well, monstrous breasts. I hastily removed my own clothes.

"May I kiss you?"

Alice dipped her head and my lips met hers. We twined tongues for a long instant.

"Go ahead and kiss my breasts."

Since my face was naturally at about the level of her cleavage, that was easy. I kissed the top of her chest first, then did in fact trail my tongue through her cleavage. Her arms secured me in place and she fully trapped my head between her orbs, cutting off my air supply.

"Mmmmmm. I like you right like this."

She did loosen her grip long enough for me to breathe, about once per minute. I traced intricate patterns through her cleavage with my tongue, and she let out a soft moan.

"Okay, human. Suckle my nipples now."

I kissed my way up her breast to her nipple and took it in my mouth. She shivered slightly.

"That's the way."

Alice was now softly caressing my face as I suckled. I switched my attention to her other nipple.

"Ooooh, very good."

I managed to maneuver my hand to the nipple I wasn't suckling, and began rolling it between my fingertips. Alice liked that.

"We monster girls don't often find such a talented human lover."

I pressed both her breasts together, and with an effort, managed to get both of her nipples in my mouth at once.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

My tongue circled around first one, then the next, and Alice's sounds of pleasure got louder.

"Amazing! Okay, human. It is time for me to ready your cock so I can get your sperm inside me."

Alice carried me into the bedroom and lay me down on the bed. She lay next to me and wrapped a hand around my rod. Her tail was swishing with excitement.

"This should help."

She began stroking, slowly. Sure enough, my cock quickly went from half-hard to fully hard.

"Very nice equipment."

I didn't think I was all that special. About 7 inches long and as big around as a quarter. But hey, if Alice was impressed...

"I hope that you'll give me a big load."

Alice continued to stroke me, slowly. She clearly wanted to have me build up to it. Her free hand began caressing my balls.

"Mmmm. Nice and firm. And they're gradually filling for me."

Her fingernails, softly scraping along my scrotum, felt surprisingly good. And she slowed the rhythm of her hand even more, using it as a device to tease my shaft.

"I don't suppose you want my hand to get you off, human. You want my pussy to do that."

I nodded.

"You know that you'll die after you cum in me."

"Best possible way to go out, fucking the monster lord."

She swished her tail. "Very well, human. I'm going to fuck you to death."

Alice shifted her body so that she was on top of me. My rod slid inside her pussy. I let out appreciative sounds.

"If you liked that, you'll love this."

Alice held her position and began squeezing my cock with her internal muscles. In response, I placed my hands on her lower back and held her tightly.

Alice began slowly moving her body up and down. I moved my own hips to match her motions. She shivered with pleasure. Her tail swished faster as we made love.

"I think you should suck my tits some more, human."

With that, Alice leaned forward. Her enormous breasts dangled in front of my face. I lifted my head slightly and took a nipple in my mouth.

"Good boy."

I held Alice more tightly as I suckled. She moved her body faster. Without warning, she let out a scream of pure lust.

I kept right on thrusting upwards into her. She wrapped her tail around my lower legs and her arms around my head. My body began to quiver.

"Are you getting close, human?"

I couldn't reply verbally, my mouth still locked onto her nipple, But my throbbing cock was all the answer Alice needed. She sped up her bouncing and on every down-bounce she began actively trying to milk the cum out of my balls.

I sped up my hips to match her. Alice continued holding me in place with one hand while her other hand started stimulating my balls. My legs tensed and my cock started twitching.

"Fill me up, human. Give me your sperm and your life."

I started jackhammering my hips upwards. As my cock began to shoot out hot jets of sperm, Alice pinned me to the bed. Her box tightened around my cock as she actively milked me. I could feel my balls emptying out as spurt after spurt entered Alice.

"Keep going," she encouraged me. I had a few squirts left. As my cock began to soften within her, a veil of darkness seemed to pull itself over my brain.

"Give it all to me, human."

"Mmmmm..."

My body failed, and blackness descended on me.

***

I blinked. How long had I been unconscious? My body seemed stronger and more muscular than before.

The voice sounded in my head. "Welcome to androidhood."

I smiled and walked out of the house into the sun to get an initial charge. "Hi, SIS."