Pier Fun

Story Info
A wife experiences more than catching fish.
3.2k words
3.7
37.6k
19
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pkrfan
Pkrfan
84 Followers

"When the lights, go down, in the city..." blared out of the 50 year old speakers in Liz's 1964 white Mustang convertible as she and Claire sailed down the old country road.

Claire raised her head, watching the large trees whip by as she flailed her arms in jubilation and joined Liz in a sing-a-long.

"Ya know who I feel like Liz?" Asked Claire.

"Who?" Replied Liz.

"Louise."

"Who?" Liz asked in utter confusion.

"Louise from "Thelma and Louise."

After a hearty laugh, Liz joined Claire in song.

Liz and Claire have been best friends since grade school. People call them sisters because they're always together. They've been there for each other through boyfriends, marriages, divorces, kids and everything else life has thrown at them.

As inseparable as they are, you couldn't find two backgrounds so different.

Claire is 45, married; with 2 teenage kids, and a dog named Bert (her daughter's name for the dog). She keeps herself in good shape by walking Bert around their quiet neighborhood daily and it shows. Her breasts sag a bit but are still a nice full 36d that protrude from her 5' 5" 24-36 figure.

She gets very uncomfortable when guys compliment her about how beautiful she looks. She's a natural brunette with below the shoulder length hair that she keeps in a ponytail. She doesn't wear makeup because her husband Bob thinks that makeup "is for whores".

Liz is the same age, divorced (twice). She has two kids - a teenager from her first marriage and a 10 year old from her second.

The flaming redhead abuses herself by partying several nights a week as a bartender for a Coyote Ugly wannabe bar downtown, yet her body still holds its shape like a twenty-something woman.

When she's not working, she's getting off on riding her Harley around town, or getting elbow deep in grease while working on her Mustang in the garage over some beers with her younger boyfriend Clint.

"I hope we don't meet the same demise as Thelma and Louise." Claire exclaimed with a laugh.

Liz retorts. "You mean getting killed? Oh hell no! This car ain't going over no damn cliff!" They both laughed and continue their song "WHOA OO OO WHAOOOO!"

After hours of laughing and riding up the great northern part of Wisconsin, the two reached their destination. It's a beautiful log cabin tucked into the deep woods of Lake Wautoma.

The cabin belongs to Claire. Her parents bought it several years ago when Claire was a child and it's been the family retreat ever since.

"This was a great idea Claire" Liz said

"Yes. We need this! Let's get settled in, make a pitcher of Lemonade, and go for a swim!" Claire said excitedly.

"Lemonade?" Liz said with a laugh. "Hell no. It's tequila time!"

Needing to get away was an understatement. Liz was getting burnt out. The late hours at her job, her kids, and the money worries this single mom goes through like every other single mom, were taking a toll on her.

Claire's life was less hectic due to her kids being more self-sufficient, but she needed this trip for a different reason. Claire and Bob have run into a rut in their marriage. A rut that has gone on for the last 10 years. She remembered the day it all went downhill.

"I got the promotion Claire!" he screamed.

Claire replied excitedly. "Oh that's wonderful sweetheart! Let's celebrate!"

"I'd love to honey but the Cooper account is in trouble so I have to work late. Rain check?" he asked

"Oh, ah, sure honey. Some other time." Claire responded disappointedly.

And that's the way it's been ever since that promotion. He works all the time. At night, on weekends, or at home once he shows up. For the last 10 years. She's talked to him when she can, but to no avail.

Once at the cabin, Claire noticed a change in her suitcase.

"LIZ!" Claire shouted in horror as she ran from her bedroom to the other. "Did you take my suit!? I know I packed my suit before we left. What did you do now!?"

"This is not a family vacation Claire, and I know you were going to bring that boring one piece swim suit you always wear. The only way to get you to let loose was to throw out your suit so you have to wear mine!" Liz said in a devilish way.

"Liz! I can't wear your suits! They're two-piece and too small for me! Please tell me you didn't throw mine out!?"

"Just try it Claire. You'll love it!" Liz says meekly.

Claire grabbed it in a huff and returned to her room to give it a try. Although she was furious at her free spirited friend, she had to admit to herself that wearing something so revealing was exciting.

A few minutes later she stormed back to Liz's room wearing her new gift.

"You have GOT to be kidding! There's hardly any material on it! I hate bright red, the strings are so thin they're going to snap at any minute and most of my boobs are showing! Look at the lower half! It's basically a string with a small triangle patch for the front. Who wears these things?"

"Relax". Liz said in a calming voice. "We're the only ones up here. Nobody will see. Besides, you look unbelievable! Just think what you can show Bob when you get back with that tan!"

"Oh yeah. Like he'll even notice." Shirked Claire.

After some reassurance from Liz, the two made their way down to the pier. After an hour of laughing, drinking, talking and tanning on their backs, Liz and Claire heard footsteps on the pier.

"Well what do we have here?" Said a male voice approaching them.

"It must be a Hooters getaway Clint!" said another.

Both women turned toward the voices with a start and saw Liz's boyfriend Clint and his friend Derek approaching.

"Clint! What the hell are you doing here?" Shouted Liz.

"Hey, nice to see you too love. Damn!" Answered Clint while checking out the women. "And may I say DAMN again at the sight of you two gorgeous women!" We came at the right time!"

"I told you where we were in case of emergency. Not so you could barge in!" Yelled Liz.

"Relax baby". Said Clint in a reassuring manner. "We decided to take a ride on our bikes up north. We're just here to say hi, have a drink or two with you gorgeous women, then be on our way."

A new voice chimes in to ease the awkwardness "Hi Liz".

"Hi Derek." Liz replied with a tone of annoyance.

"Who's your friend?" Derek asked.

"I'm Claire" She said in a quiet voice with her head turned away. She was still trieing to figure out what the best way was to just disappear because she can feel two sets of eyes undressing what little she has on.

"Hi. I'm Derek" he said as he approached her and extended his large hand.

She shook it quickly and feebly tried to cover herself.

She noticed that Derek was about 6'3" with a large construction build. It was hard to see what kind of hair he had since he wore a head wrap but he looked like your typical young biker guy.

"Okay Clint" Liz shoots back. "Let's grab those drinks for you and say goodbye".

Liz stood up and walked past the two bikers but grabbed Clint's hand and led him back up the trail to the cabin.

If Claire felt uncomfortable before, she felt even worse now. She was on a pier, in the middle of nowhere, with a biker, laying in a bikini two sizes too small.

Her mind raced with a million thoughts like how she was never doing this again with Liz, and that she just wants to go home. Could it get any worse?

She spoke too soon. Derek took off his leather jacket.

Claire noticed this and in a panic said "I'm going to go for a swim". She quickly stood up to dive off the pier into the temperate water.

When she stood up from her dive, she never gave a thought that the water made her nipples hard. With the thin material of Liz's suit, Derek clearly saw the outline of her half-dollar size nipples when she turned to see where he was. In a flash he was down to a pair of black and red boxer shorts.

"What are you doing!?" Claire asked in order to stall him so she can come up with another escape route.

"I'm jumping in too. The water looks great!" Derek said.

Claire was just about to scream at him but the sight of his body made her stop.

This guy had the body she only saw on the cover of Men's Journal magazines at the grocery store. No words could come out of her mouth no matter how hard she tried. Her heart was pounding and she felt herself catching her breathe. She was in awe of his hard, muscular, rippled body.

Derek dove from the wood planks. He stayed in for such a long time, Claire lost track of his whereabouts. Suddenly he appeared right next to her.

"Hi." He said with a Brad Pitt smile.

"Oh hi." She stuttered as she prepared to swim away from him.

He grabbed hold of her arm and asked "Where are you going? I don't bite unless you want me to."

"You wish." She said in a startled tone

He read this and didn't let go but pulled her arm toward him while his other hand snaked around her waist.

He continued. "Come on. Two people, alone, in the water. I saw you before we hit the pier, and I can't believe how sexy and hot you look. Let me make you feel things you've never felt before".

"This is not right you cocky SOB! I'm married!" Claire screamed as she feebly tried to break free.

He let go of her arm but only to help his other arm secure a hold on his catch.

Everything about her excited him. He can't stop. He won't stop.

"Derek. This is not a good idea!" But as soon as that last word came out of her mouth, his mouth found the soft flesh of her neck and softly sucked at it as one hand secured her back and pressed her forward while the other went underneath her small patch of bikini material to cup her round ass.

Claire tried one more time. "Derek...no...stop...we..." But the words trailed off into oblivion because her mind flooded with feelings long lost.

As if tranquilized, she quickly drifted off to a land of erotic pleasure. She didn't know who she was, where she was or what she was doing logically. Her senses were being ravished by a stranger she never met.

The hands that once pushed him away were now caressing his hair and neck.

She has GOT to stop this...but she can't...

The legs that were flailing to get away were now wrapped around his waist.

He noticed her actions and realized he now had her for whatever he wanted. His prey was captured. Now for the trophy!

His hand slid up to her wet hair and gently cupped the back of her head so he could push her lips toward his. His other hand, that melted into her soft globe, lowered to the folds of her pussy. There he found a wetness not made from the water but by her own excitement. He used his two middle fingers and dove into her hole in a slow erotic movement.

She responded by moaning her approval. He now had to see this sweet spot between her legs.

Derek lifted her body out of the water to sit. Claire reached back to lift herself to the edge.

This gave her time to snap out of this erotic dream and attempt a run to the cabin but as soon as she turned to lift her body up, Derek reached between her legs and grabbed hold of her small red bottoms. Before her hand reached his to stop him, he pulled back to rip the material completely off of her while his other hand held open a leg for viewing. This caused her body to jut forward so her ass was close to the edge, inches from Derek's face, as he still stood in the water.

"Derek!" She yelled. "This is wrong. I'm married!"

Derek now had both of her knees in his grasp and looked up between her spread legs with a serious look. "I'm going to eat your pussy and then fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

He leaned his hungry mouth down to her neatly shaved pussy and gently made love to her clit while his strong hands gently massaged her legs that were also being spread further.

Her wetness was intoxicating and quickly made him speed up his assault on her folds. He then pushed on her legs in an effort to have her lay back so he can get his tongue lower. It worked.

Claire stared at Derek in disbelief as she watched his head go down on her. She said to herself "He's going to lick me down there? Do guys do that? Will it feel good?"

In a few moments the answer hit her like a truck. The feeling was indescribable! Every nerve in her body was electrified. The blood was running through her body so fast she became light-headed and decided to lay down slowly now before her head hit the pier with a thud from her passing out later.

Unheard of moans were coming from her mouth. Her body moved in ecstasy. She couldn't stop the sounds or the moves no matter how hard she tried. What the hell was her body doing?" What the hell was he doing to me?!"

Suddenly she lost complete control of her body and everything went quiet until... "OMG! OHHHHH MYYYYYY GGGGGGG...!"

Her first orgasm was not kind to her. It came in a rush that made her scream. It made her arms flail and her body lift off of the pier in spasms. It was the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. All of those years of thinking she had orgasms with Bob, came to a resounding crescendo, on a pier, with another guy, in an explosion within her that she didn't think she would live through. If she did make it, she knew she would never be the same.

She was not sure how long she was out. She was spent. Her arms lay out stretched on the pier, legs wide open, her breathing labored.

She was wondering how she was going to get up so she lifted her head to locate Derek for a little help and noticed that he had another idea. He was now on the pier without his shorts.

In a haze, she quickly noticed his cock. The size was huge. It went nearly half way down his thigh and was much more round than she remembered Bob having.

She wanted to tell him there was no way that log was going in her pussy but she knew it was futile because she had no strength to fend him off.

Derek knelt between her legs with a victorious look on his face. He then dropped forward with both palms outside her shoulders and said. "Now it's MY turn!"

With one hand he reached for her string top and easily ripped it from her body. Her nipples are quarter size and dark. The flesh around them full and firm. He reached for her hard nipples and roughly pinched them with two fingers.

His touch sent currents through her body, which forced a loud moan from deep inside of her. Before her brain could disagree, Claire got a sudden burst of energy, grabbed Derek's powerful arms, and said. "Please fuck me!"

In a flash, his body was on top of hers and he was working his big dick in her small hole.

With a couple of short strokes, he pulled out almost completely and then slid it forward all the way until his balls touched her ass.

The feeling was a mix of both pain and pleasure for Claire. She never thought he could get all of it inside of her. That was only part of what made her melt under his body.

The other part was the bad choice of being married, naked, and having sex outdoors, behind her husband's back.

The last part was the wonderful gift of someone giving her a true orgasm. Within a minute of his pounding, another orgasm was exploded within her. Then another. Then another, until she couldn't breathe because of her convulsions.

After temporarily blacking out from the last orgasm, she felt him pop out of her and grab her hips.

In a flash she was propped up on her hands and knees, baring her ass to this stranger. She had no strength to hold herself up so her head rested on the pier, making her ass available to him.

As she braced her hands on the deck to lift herself up, she looked over her shoulder and told Derek "No more ...Derek...please!"

But Derek would have the final word.

"You cum like crazy and now you're done? I don't think so!" Stated Derek.

With that, he firmly grabbed both of her wrists from behind her and folded them behind her back which caused her head to fall back down to the pier.

His large hand cuffed her wrists easily so that his other hand can guide his hard pipe inside of her.

In the midst of his assault, she froze with terror at a sudden realization. "Derek, don't finish please! You have no protection!

In his state of power and adrenalin, he said "No problem!" And with that he popped out of her and quickly aimed his dick to the entrance of her rosebud and immediately worked it inside of her virgin asshole.

Now Claire's worst fears of being powerless come to fruition.

"Derek, not there please!" But it was too late. The head of his slippery cock went through and he was working more inside her ass with every moment.

The screams didn't help as well as the pleading because her screams were now of ecstasy more than pain. She freed her hands from his grasp and reached back to spread her cheeks further apart for his pleasure.

They were screaming together because Derek was about to cum deep inside of her ass and Claire was about to cum from the ridiculously dirty, naughty, wrong, erotic attack being wreaked upon her mind and body.

Both bodies were spinning in ecstasy.

Derek flung his head up to the sun in release and Claire turned flush red in the head and neck from the blood rushing down to them.

Guttural sounds came from both that slightly startled themselves. It was the most incredible moment of passion either has ever had.

As the two lay next to each other on the pier, exhausted from the most incredibly erotic time of their lives, applause came from the edge of the shoreline. They strain to lift their heads to the sound and found Liz and her beau giving the two a standing ovation.

"Bravo! Whoo hoo! You da man! You go girl!" Rang from Claire's friend.

"Hey, who's up for skinny dipping?" Liz yells as clothes get tossed on the naked bodies laying on the pier.

"This is going to be one hell of a vacation!" Claire said.

Pkrfan
Pkrfan
84 Followers