Pierced Guy Ch. 01

Story Info
Nothing like sex in the outdoors.
5.9k words
4.27
29.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's amazing what can happen when you least expect it. In fact, it's probably because you least expect some things that they amaze you. Enough with the philosophizing.

About a month ago, a business friend, Sandra, and I were discussing some recent decisions made by the management of our company (In other words we were bitching. Bitching eloquently I might add, but bitching nonetheless). Sandra, my well-endowed (all natural according to her) friend of nearly ten years with reddish blonde hair, blue eyes and the smile of a Hollywood actress, is a product of the wild 60s and I am a product of the less wild 70s. We constantly tease each other about sexual things, but mostly had done so flirtatiously. We've never gone into much personal detail regarding sex, so it surprised me when she said that her husband wasn't "the man she married" and then cleared up any misunderstanding I might have by flatly stating he was having trouble "getting it up." She then really stunned me by saying that she had over thirty sex partners during her life - mostly during her college years and that she'd come (no pun intended) to expect a certain level of performance in the sex department. To look at her today you'd never guess she has such a wild past. Despite being extremely attractive, she is ever the image of conservative business professionalism and never dresses in a provocative fashion. She never even swears. Talk about a real life example of “having to watch the quiet ones.” If she had told me she was in a convent until she was twenty-five, I would have believed her up to this point.

Anyway, being a typical (horny) male, I asked her if she had ever had sex with more than one person at a time. She said she hadn't and really never wanted to. She said she preferred to be the sole object of her partner's attention. Then she turned the tables and asked me if I had ever had multiple sex partners simultaneously. I wasn't really ready for the question. Things were moving a bit too fast and I was far more interested in finding out about her sex life than talking about mine. Just being male again. Anyway, I hesitated and stuttered something stupid like "not really." But Sandra's certainly no fool and quickly realized that "not really" is probably the most bizarre answer anyone could give to that particular question. So, she asked the obvious next question while laughing so hard she could barely say it, "What does ‘not really’ mean?" I said I didn't want to talk about it and expressed my strong desire to further discuss her sex life. She then started teasing me about being very red-faced. (OK, so I blush easily. Big deal).

She then said If I didn't explain the "not really" comment, she wouldn't discuss her sex life with me any more. Talk about a tough negotiator. I caved in immediately. I told her the "not really" comment was because I didn't actually have "sex" with the women involved. She asked me to go on...

Here's what I told Sandra:

It all happened about twenty years ago when I first began dating a nurse (Note to the guys reading this: As an occupational group, nurses are the kinkiest women around. The stuff other women think is shocking, nurses think is tame. Plus, nurses have all studied anatomy. More on why this is important later.) named Robin. At the time I began seeing her, she was twenty-three (so was I), 5’7” tall and weighed about 120 pounds. She also had light brown hair and blue eyes. Throughout her high school and college years, she was very involved in sports and therefore looked both athletic and feminine at the same time. We were introduced by a mutual friend who knew we were both “available” and were looking for a relationship. We got along well and saw each other quite often. Robin had a great sense of humor (Her favorite joke which she told over and over and over: Q: What animal wants sex ten times a day? A: A normal human male) and was easy to spend time with. Despite my attraction to her, I never attempted anything more with her than a “good night” kiss. I was enjoying the relationship, but began to think of it as platonic rather than romantic and was about to start looking around again for something a bit more promising. About two months after we started dating, Robin and I got into our first argument. I had eaten lunch at her apartment while she was at work and left the dirty dishes in the sink. When she came home she made it quite clear that "such behavior was unacceptable." She actually used those words. I felt like I was back in grade school. I got a little pissed and blew her off saying it wasn't important. She went somewhat nuts and said if I was going to spend time at her apartment, then I needed to "obey certain rules." Since I had no real emotional investment in the relationship at this point, I started becoming very irritated, began raising my voice and told her the only time I'd ever obey her stupid rules is if “I lost a fucking bet.” I was prepared to walk out when she said "do you really want to bet?" I said "What are we betting on?" She responded that if I won, she would do what I wanted for a day and if she won, I would do what she wanted. It was clear from the context of the "discussion" that what she had in mind was house cleaning. What I had in my diseased little mind, on the other hand, was the beginning of a great sexual relationship.

Robin then went to her bedroom and came back with two dice, which she said she picked up on a recent trip to Las Vegas. She said she was going to roll one of the dice and stated if the die was three or less, she won and if it were four or higher, I won. Fair enough, I thought. So she rolled one of the die and then fortune smiled on me. As the die rolled across the kitchen table it came to rest on a fork and appeared to stop with the "six" showing face up. Since the die was somewhat uneven as it rested against the fork, she said she wanted to roll again. She said it wasn’t a true “roll of the die.“ I told her there was no need to roll again - I was happy with the result and told her she had to "obey certain rules" (e.g., four or more I win) which she set up at the beginning of the bet. I also brilliantly noted that we hadn’t agreed to a rule governing what happened if the die ended up cockeyed on a fork. While unhappy about the outcome, she agreed. Then she asked me what I wanted her to do, correctly noting that my apartment was a rich environment for "cleaning opportunities." I said I didn't want my apartment cleaned. She said, "but that's what we agreed to." I told her what we agreed to was that the loser would do what the winner wanted for a day. She protested that she meant "housecleaning." I told her I had a great number of ideas and housecleaning wasn't one of them. From the look on her face it was clear she now comprehended her predicament. She immediately started saying "No, No, No. Oh God, No Way!!!" I responded very calmly, "Well that's what we bet. You only seem to like rules if they work to your advantage, huh." Then she just looked down and said "Ok, but only on the condition we get to bet again after you have your day. I want a chance to win." The request seemed reasonable and my dick was harder than a steel girder, so I agreed. Only later would I realize that even in her rather desperate situation, she had just planted the seed for revenge. And housecleaning was no longer on her mind.

I then set the “day” as the following Saturday (it was Thursday when we made the bet) at noon to Sunday at noon. I told her I'd be there right at noon and I wanted her to be showered and dressed in something “loose and comfortable” that she wouldn’t mind being seen in public wearing I told her not to worry about a bra or underwear. I told her they wouldn’t be necessary. All day Friday, she tried to get me to talk about my plans, but I just told her to be ready at noon. In the meantime, I made sure I had plenty of film for my Polaroid camera (Note to those less than 35ish: a Polaroid was the best we had in those pre-digital camera days for taking “private“ photos) and also stopped by the local adult bookstore for some toys.

On Saturday at noon, I went to her apartment and asked if she was ready. She said she was and asked where we were going. I ignored her and said, “Raise your dress over your hips. I want to make sure you’re ready and I want to get a picture.” She stared at me and the camera in stunned silence and said “What? We didn’t say anything about pictures. I never agreed to that! My God, if anyone saw those pictures, I could be ruined professionally.“ I responded that “You never agreed to anything other than doing what you were told for the day. So, shut up and do what you’re told. Remember, you have to obey certain rules ” For the first time, I saw pure humiliation in her face. Despite her obvious discomfort, she slowly raised the dress above her hips revealing her very neatly trimmed pussy. Since she was still standing, I couldn‘t get a very good look at her slit and told her to sit down in a chair. She dropped her dress and sat in her overstuffed living room chair. I told her to raise her dress again and put one leg over each arm of the chair so I could fully enjoy her humiliation. Without saying anything, she did what I asked and now sat before me completely exposed from the waist down. In addition to being trimmed, her pubic hair was sparse and light brown, so I had a good view of her pussy and asshole. I could tell she was starting to get excited because her lips were getting moist and her clit was starting to peek out from under the hood. When the flash went off for the first picture, all she said was “I can’t believe this is happening. I’m so embarrassed. ”

Not wanting to waste time, I told her to spread her lips apart so I could get a good view of her pussy. She ran her hands down the inside of her thighs and spread her pussy lips as wide as she could. I noticed that her tulip-shaped lips were unusually large (While not part of this story, I’d also learn later they were very sensitive and she loved to have them licked) and her pink pussy was now very wet. Apparently she just couldn’t stop herself from becoming excited. So, I took a few more pictures and told her to play with herself. By now she was so horny she was starting not to care what she did and began rubbing her pussy as though I wasn’t there. At first she just rubbed the outside of her pussy very gently, but then she began to move her right hand in way that focused mostly on her clit. She started rubbing harder and began to breathe erratically and arch her hips. She was obviously doing her best to get off quickly while I wanted to enjoy the show a bit longer. I told her to stop masturbating and put her hands over her head. I must have caught her just short of orgasm because she let out a very frustrated whimper when she pulled her hands away. Plus, I could clearly see that her clit had now fully emerged from its hood. She must have been very close indeed.

As she sat there in frustration, I told her to unbutton the top to the dress. As I took a few more pictures, she gradually opened her top to reveal (as I learned later) her 34C breasts. To say they were beautiful is an understatement. Not the largest I’ve seen, but they were perfectly formed and were topped with two very excited 1/2” long nipples (in addition to being sexually aroused, the coolness of the apartment was helping in the “nipple department“). She was now completely exposed and didn’t seem to care anymore. She asked if I liked what I saw and I told her she was perfect. She replied, “I might be perfect, but what I really am is horny as hell. Are you going to come over here and take care of business?” I responded, “Not yet. We still have all day.“ I told her to fix her dress and get ready to go for a ride. When she realized an orgasm wasn’t in her immediate future, the look on her face went from horny to frustrated almost instantly. Nevertheless, she was getting better at playing by the rules and began buttoning her dress.

As we walked out to the car, she became even more interested in what I had in mind. I don’t think she ever thought our little bet would end up with her being outside wearing a dress with nothing on underneath, so she was now starting to look very anxious. My plan was to take her to a nearby river and have a picnic (with a little sex at some point) in an isolated area I knew about. I had fished there with friends many times and had never seen another soul. The river current in that area was so swift it discouraged any kind of boating or swimming and the land approach was somewhat rocky which tended to keep all but the most dedicated fishermen away. I thought of it as my little secret.

I talked very little during the thirty minute drive to the river except to tell her that we were going to have a picnic at a special little place I knew. When we arrived at the dirt turnout that marked the head of the trail to the river, I noticed there were no other cars (as usual) and then I grabbed all the essentials - blanket, picnic basket, camera, and “toys” - and told her to follow me. It took about fifteen minutes to get down to the rocks near the river. I found a nice open area that was sunny and also had a view about 50 yards back up the trail. I figured that if someone were to interrupt us, they’d have to come down the trail. Being able to see them 50 yards away should give us plenty of time to make ourselves decent. The last thing I needed was a family with young kids barging in on us. An indecent exposure charge would definitely ruin the day.

As I spread out the blanket and laid out the contents of the picnic basket, I told Robin to remove her dress and shoes. She looked around apprehensively, but said nothing as she took off the dress. To this day, there is nothing more beautiful to me than Robin standing nude in the sunshine on the bank of that river. She was truly awe-inspiring. I then told her to sit down and we’d eat. She continued to look around nervously, but after about fifteen minutes she began to realize this place was very isolated and it was unlikely we would have any unexpected visitors. The food was typical picnic fare - cheese, crackers, chicken, potato salad, and wine. We were enjoying the warmth of the day. In fact, it was getting so warm, I removed my shirt telling her if she was topless, I would be too. Not seeing the humor in my remark, she frowned and stuck her tongue out at me.

As we finished our meal, I told her I wanted to take some more photos of her. By now, she had pretty much lost her inhibitions and just asked me how I wanted her to pose. I took a few pictures of her on the rocks and again marvelled at the beauty of her body. As she stretched out, I first took some artistic shots of the sun on her breasts and bottom. She seemed to start to enjoy posing and told me it was making her horny. I told her to go back to the blanket and I’d take some more shots of her after she checked what was in the “toy bag.” She reached in the bag and pulled out the toys I had purchased - a 7” dildo, a vibrator, and a vibrating butt plug along with some lubricant. I told her it was up to her how she used the toys, but I wanted to watch while she used them all. She was blushing again, but I think she was too horny to care. She made a feeble argument about it only “being fair” that I remove my clothes as well. She said she didn’t like being the only one nude and said she wanted to get a look at was causing the front of my pants to bulge. All I said was “maybe later” and told her to get busy with the toys.

She laid back on the blanket and rested her head on her dress. She slowly opened her legs and started masturbating with her fingers. She gently stroked the outside of her entire pussy and then started putting the fingers of her right hand deep inside herself. With her left hand, she started rubbing her clit. It was obvious she had done this before. She was very good at it. Her pussy was now very wet and I could hear the squishing sounds as she finger-fucked herself. Before she got too far along, I reminded her that I wanted to see her use the toys. Keeping her right hand in her pussy, she reached over and picked the dildo. Using both hands, she gradually worked the dildo all the way into herself and then began running the vibrator over her clit. Now she began pumping the dildo into herself so fast it was a blur. I got some really great, but blurry, pictures of the action. Suddenly, her back arched and she let out a very loud groan as she came. Her hips fell back to the blanket and she she let the dildo fall out of her. The look on her face was one of pure sexual satisfaction and release. Without even knowing she was doing it, she continued to gently rub the outside of her pussy and kept her legs open. With her modesty now abandoned, I reminded her that she had one toy left - the anal vibrator - and I expected her to use it. Being a true gentleman, I told her I would help her if she needed assistance. I asked her to get up on all fours with her ass pointed at me. She rolled over, got up on all fours and put her ass about a foot from my face. In addition to having a great view, I could also smell the scent of her arousal. Her pussy lips were still distended and she looked ready for just about anything sexual.

I began by putting some of the lubricant on her asshole and gradually working it into her with my fingers. She started to push back against my hand and was obviously enjoying the feel of my fingers in her anus. Thinking she was enjoying this too much for someone who hadn’t done it before, I asked her if she had ever had anal sex. All she admitted to was that her first boyfriend had gently penetrated her anally with a finger during oral sex and intercourse. At first, she was uncomfortable with the feeling, but grew to enjoy it. She said the relationship ended before it progresssed to anal intercourse. I then removed my fingers and inserted the vibrator. It wasn’t very long or thick, but it took me a minute or so to work it into her. When she finally relaxed I turned it on and held it in place with my right hand. I then took the thumb of my left hand and put it in her pussy while placing my palm and fingers over the “v” formed by her pubic hair. This allowed her to grind her pubic bone and clit hard against the crook of my hand between the thumb and index finger. All I heard from her was a constant throaty moaning as she rocked against my hand.

Just as she was on the verge of orgasm, a voice from behind me said “is everything all right over there?” As the adrenaline shot through me, I fell over backwards with me eyes still on Robin. Poor Robin heard the voice the same time I did and, in one of the most impressive feats of athletic ability I have ever seen, shot four feet straight into the air while grabbing the blanket. She landed on her butt with the blanket wrapped around her from head to toe. I couldn’t see her face, but a little voice from inside the blanket said, “Oh, no. I can’t believe this. I can see the headlines now - ‘Local nurse arrested on indecent exposure charge also had a vibrator in her ass when found.’ God, this will either get me fired or have every guy in the county hitting on me.“ As Robin tried to become part of the blanket, I turned to see a fisherman who had as shocked an expression on his face as I must have had on mine.

I told him everything was fine and we were just getting ready to leave. From under the blanket came the little voice again - “Yep, just getting ready to leave.” Then I looked at the fisherman again (his name I would soon find out was “Mike“) and asked him how he managed to get to us (I had watched the trail and was sure he didn’t come from there). He said he came along the rocks by the river. All I could think was this guy must have been part mountain goat. There was no discernible trail in either direction and in many places there was a sheer rock wall down to the river. He said he had been fishing down river and heard moaning. Thinking someone was injured, he went “boulder jumping” along the river until he reached us. Since it was now obvious to him no one was injured, he asked if I knew I was on private land (his, it turns out). I told him my buddies and I had fished here many times before and believed the land was county property. He assured me the land was his and asked if I intended to leave soon. I said my girlfriend and I would leave immediately. He responded there was “no rush” which prompted the blanket to speak once again - “Oh no.”

12