Pierced Pretty Princess

Story Info
Girl tells of her day of piercing and licking pussy.
1.8k words
4.49
27.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... tell me Zella, what is this crazy thing that happened today you just had to tell me all about?" Charles said as he sipped his smoothie and sat with his girlfriend on the bench in the park where they could watch the sun setting on the hot summer evening.

"This white girl came in to my shop today."

"So? White girls come to get tatted and pierced all the time by you. You are Queen Zella!"

"No," she said, pausing and leaning forward to speak in soft voice. "She was a rich girl. Real, real rich."

"What is so wild about that?" Charles asked with a furrowed brow and a shrug.

"This girl drove up in the nicest Benz I have ever seen, hopped out wearing the highest heels, like $10,000 high, and long, elegant red dress. Everyone stared at her, and she walked right inside like she was supposed to be there."

"Mmhmm."

"I did not have anyone in there at the time. I mean, it was eleven or so. No one scheduled until the afternoon. She walked right up to me with this half smile, and she said 'Could you help me? I wanted to get some piercings.' With this high, breathy voice," Zella said, sitting back and looking up as she pictured the woman in her mind.

"What did she look like?"

"Fine. The finest white woman I have ever seen. A tall, blond hairdo on her head. She had perfect titties, too. I could tell before she even came in the door! Ha!" Zella said and laughed with Charles.

"I told her I had no one until the afternoon, so I took her into the studio... And this girl asked me to pierce her nipples, navel, and clit."

Charles shifted and looked from side to side.

"I agreed and asked her to sit in the chair, but before I ask anything more, she unzipped her dress and removed it. This girl was totally naked in my shop, Charles. This girl had soft, silvery gold skin and pink, puffy nipples on squishy little handfuls of titty. My mouth watered as that red dress fell around her ankles and expensive heels. I worried my pussy was dripping down my leg, this girl had me so turned on!" Zella said as he hand slid into Charles' lap. Charles cleared his throat and looked across the field in the park but saw no one.

"Yeah, baby? That sounds crazy..." Charles muttered as his cock grew harder and harder in Zella's soft hands. Zella leaned completely against him until her lips touched his ear.

"She didn't wear any panties under the dress. She had not hair, and she had the pinkest, cutest pussy I have ever seen in my shop. The dress hit the floor, and she sat in the chair and put her feet up on either side, spreading her pussy right there. And she said 'My name is Emily. I always wanted to get my kitty pierced, and I got waxed yesterday just for this occasion.'"

Zella reached inside the waistband of Charles' short and fondled him as he put his heavy, muscular arms on the back of the bench to get comfortable.

"We got to talking, and she wanted to see my piercings, so I took off my top to show her my nipples. She grabbed my tits and touched them. She was like 'Oh, sorry, I should have asked.' But I could tell this girl wanted some. So I unzipped my skirt and slipped off my panties to show her my little barbell in my hood, and this girl lost it. She liked that a lot!"

"Yeah, baby? Who wouldn't? You know it's cute!" Charles said in low voice, and Zella's hand gently fondled his swollen balls.

"So I pierced her navel and nipples, and I stayed naked for fun. And then she sat with her feet on the arms of the chair and spread herself completely. I squatted in front of her her to pierce her hood. She gasped and bit her lip when I spread her with one hand, and this girl came when that metal touched her. Her whole body shuddered and shook for a minute until she put a finger inside herself. She said 'Sorry, the metal makes me really horny, and I guess I really have a thing for black chicks!' She starts playing with herself full on! I could not take it anymore either, and I held her legs up so I could lick her asshole."

"Oh shit! Yeah, girl?" Charles' cock surged upward and practically tore his shorts struggling to get free and into the open air. He looked around again but saw no one around.

"Yeah, this girl screamed and shook while my tongue touched and rimmed that pink little knot. Her asshole looked spotless and virgin. I could tell when she first bucked that she had never felt a tongue in her ass before, so I went slow and gentle until she pulled me in by my head."

"Ooh, yeah?"

"Yeah, she almost fucked up my mohawk!" Zella said. "We changed positions a few times, and I got my strap on, the small one for this girl, and fucked the shit out of her for twenty minutes until she wanted to go down on me. She gave great head! Great head! Made me cum at least three times. I was surprised because she did not look like that kind of girl. After I was grinding my pussy into this girl's mouth, she looked up at me and said 'I never licked pussy before. I think I like it!' And she had this cute giggle that really turned me on!"

Zella looked over Charles' shoulder and saw they were still isolated in the park, and she pulled down Charles' short to let his big black cock breath.

"Finally, I did pierce her little pussy. After that she found my double ended dildo, and we played with that. She really acted a slut, Charles. This girl let me take pictures of her and everything!" Zella handed her mobile to Charles, and he looked at an image of a blond girl completely naked with her legs pulled up around her head and showing her pink pussy and asshole with a wide smile on her face. Charles almost lost his breath and control of himself. His thumb flipped to the next image which showed the girl putting her mouth between his girlfriend's legs and both of them smiling at the camera.

"I think we fucked for like an hour and a half and then I put on my top and skirt to ring her up, but this girl just left her dress on the floor. She came walking over naked with her hair all disheveled and hanging over her shoulders down around her hips. She stank of my pussy and cum after this, no doubt! And holy shit!" Zella said and exclaimed as she gripped the base of Charles' cock firmly with both hands. "Holy shit, this guy came running in the shop as Emily is standing completely naked at the register, and Emily does not even bat an eye! Homegirl just smirks and slowly turns around as this guy yells 'Emily!'. She turns and goes 'Hello, Daddy!' He runs up to her grabs her by the arm, reaches into his pocket, looks at me, says 'My apologies for yelling', slaps a thousand dollars on the counter, and pulls his daughter to the door. He yelled at her to get her dress, and she slowly walked to it and bent over at the waist, making sure to give me and him a great shot of her asshole and the new piercing in her cute kitty, hah!"

Zella lowered her mouth to Charles' lap and swirled her tongue over the head of his cock. He sighed, and Zella slapped his cock over her tongue as she continued her story. Charles thumbed to the next images to see Zella kissing Emily, and the two of them using the double-ended dildo. In one image, he saw Zella plunging her tongue into Emily's asshole, and he could see Zella's black lipstick smacked all over this white girl's ass and inner thighs. He could feel his balls growing tense, and he knew he was getting closer.

"She grabbed her dress and walked out of my shop naked into the street! I ran to the window and saw her daddy putting her in the back of his car, a Rover, driven by another man! He put her in the back and spanked her right there where I could see with the door still open. He looked like he was enjoying it, too! Spanked her like a hundred times on her ass until it was all pink and red and welted! I was like, 'No way!' He spanked her and threw her out of his car, but when I looked at Emily's Benz, someone was driving it away! This girl got left naked, with no car, no dress, no phone, no purse... in the street outside my studio!"

Zella wrapped her luscious lips around Charles' thick hard cock, and she engulfed him to the base. Zella felt her body swell with arousal as an orgasm trembled through her, and she felt Charles erupt in her mouth. She gulped down his thick ropes of hot semen as quickly as she could, and the volume Charles produced really drove Zella wild. She loved being able to make him cum, and she loved it when she overwhelmed him. Today, she thought she had outdone herself, but she still had more.

"So what did you do?" Charles asked after catching his breath, suddenly very interested in the outcome of this story.

"I got her at my place, and she is waiting there right now, listening to music," Zella said. "But I wanted to get a taste of you first before you go plowing into this girl!"

Zella used her mouth to thoroughly clean his cock before letting him stand. She could feel her own juices bubbling and boiling inside her like stew of sex. She licked her lips to get all the salty taste of Charles' cum into her mouth, and it thrilled her thinking about spending time with man and her new girlfriend.

"Today was a good day. I got to lick a hot girl's asshole, and I got to blow my man in the park like I love. I love sucking your dick where someone could see us! And now, the day is not over, and the night is just starting."

"Baby, how did I get so lucky?" Charles asked.

"You about to be even luckier when I watch you shoot your load on this girl's newly pierced tits!"

"And you just left this girl in your place? You know she is bad news if that is how you met her. What? What if she is stealing from you right now?" Charles asked.

"Oh, I handcuffed her to my bed. You think I would be so stupid as to just let her do whatever with me gone?" Zella said and laughed as she squeezed Charles' hand.