Pierced Together

Story Info
A man and woman are punished for being selfish lovers.
14.8k words
4.51
83.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was about to cross the street when a van suddenly screeched to a halt in front of him. The side door opened up and four women wearing ski masks and tight fitting black clothes jumped out. He had just enough time to appreciate the way the way their knit tops emphasized their breasts before they were on him.

Two of the women grabbed his arms while a third stabbed him in the neck. He tried to reach whatever stabbed him, but the women holding his arms had too strong a grip. He continued to struggle as he weakened. Cold was seeping down his body, starting at his neck. His eyelids started to flutter as his legs gave out. The last thing he saw was the floor of the van as he was thrown inside by the four women.

* * *

Jana was leaving the gym with her gym bag and yoga mat slung over her shoulder. She took a moment to check her reflection in the large window of the gym. She fluffed her bangs and adjusted the way her pony-tail hung, giving it just the right jaunty angle.

She was so intent on her own reflection that she didn't notice the man who walked up behind her. She did notice a sharp pinch in her bottom. She turned around to give the creep a piece of her mind, and a kick in the balls. As she spun around, the world kept on turning. Her legs struggled to hold steady as the ground seemed to writhe beneath her. She collapsed into the man's arms, her consciousness slipping away as he loaded her into a waiting car.

* * *

Michael woke up. He was relieved to be alive and wondered if it was a dream. He opened his eyes to find a light shining in his eyes. He tried to turn his head away from the light, but it wouldn't move. He was shocked to realize he couldn't move his head. He tried lifting his arms, but they lay inert by his sides. He was completely paralyzed, only his eyes capable of movement. He looked frantically around, but all his eyes could see was the bright light shining in his eyes, the rest of the room was completely dark.

"You have been found guilty of being a greedy lover," a voice boomed. "You have shown no regard for the pleasure of your lovers, or their sexual needs."

The voice wasn't a single voice; it was a multitude of voices speaking in unity. The voices were male and female with a variety of accents and inflections. The only common trait in the voices was the scornful tone.

"Do you have anything to say that might influence the court to show leniency in the sentence?" The voice asked. Michael tried to speak but nothing came out. He couldn't even open his mouth. He blinked his eyes, hoping the motion would be interpreted as a plea for mercy.

"Proceed with the sentence," the voice intoned. Michael felt a cold hand grab his penis. He tried desperately to look down, but couldn't look far enough to see what was happening, or who might be doing it. Something was latched onto the head of his penis squeezing it painfully. The real pain started a moment later as he felt something pierce the head of his penis.

Michael tried to cry out, but nothing happened except for a few tears leaking from the corners of his eyes. The pain got worse and worse as the needle pierced deeper and deeper into his penis. A second stab of pain, and he realized the needle must have come out the other side. New pain erupted in his penis as the needle was spun inside his penis.

It felt like the head of his penis was being torn apart from the inside as something else entered through the hole the needle had created. The new object was slowly worked through his penis and it seemed to burn as it moved. Finally the object was through. There was a pause and then Michael felt a new wave of pain, as the object was spun slowly in the hole in his penis.

Michael suddenly realized what had just happened. Someone had just given him a penis piercing. The painful spinning was caused by the end of the piercing being secured in place. The pain was just starting to subside when Michael heard a faint hum. He then felt an incredible burning. The burning was immediately followed by the feel of ice on his penis, along with a faint hiss.

There was more pain as a liquid was applied to the piercing. Michael hoped the liquid was an antiseptic and not just something to torment him with. He didn't have long to ponder the question, because his arm suddenly went cold and he slipped again into oblivion.

* * *

Jana woke up in darkness. She tried to sit up but quickly realized she was strapped in place. She struggled against the bonds but they didn't budge in the slightest. She was also gagged, with something long and plastic pressed deep into her mouth, nearly gagging her.

"You have been found guilty of being a greedy lover," a voice boomed. "You have shown no regard for the pleasure of your lovers, or their sexual needs." There was a pause to let the pronouncement sink in before the voice continued, "Do you have anything to say that might influence the court to show leniency in the sentence?"

Jana tried to speak, but she couldn't form words around the gag that was shoved in her mouth. She writhed in the straps, trying to escape.

"Proceed with the sentence." The voice proclaimed.

Jana felt cold fingers on her sex. The fingers pulled on her labia stretching it painfully. She then felt a clamp applied, which squeezed her labia in a vice like grip. She whimpered in pain as a needle pierced through her, right in the center of the clamp.

She tried to cry out, but her efforts only seated the gag deeper in her mouth, causing her to gag. She struggled to breathe as a new wave of pain hit her. She felt something tugging through her labia, burning as it went. The pressure of the clamp was suddenly released, but the burning remained. She felt something tugging ever so slightly on her sex, right where the clamp had been. Her discomfort increased as she felt a tugging on her labia from a source she couldn't identify. She felt a slight vibration and thought she heard a slight grinding sound. There was a sudden burst of heat followed by a hiss and the shock of an ice cube on her sex.

The fingers returned, only this time on the labia on the opposite side. Her teeth clamped onto the gag as she braced herself for the vice grip. She waited and waited, but the fingers just held her labia out away from her body. Just as she began to relax, the vice suddenly was clamped into place. She tried to thrash her head, but the strap holding it in place was too tight.

She felt the needle pierce her again. This time the needle was left in place, and slowly spun to ramp up her pain. Tears flowed freely down her face, wetting her hair and leaking into her ears. The pain changed form as the second piercing was slowly pushed in. Once again she felt the faint vibration as the piercing was screwed shut.

Another flash of heat and then the hiss of boiling water and the chill of an ice cube. The chill continued this time as the piece of ice was pushed inside of her. She felt a tugging on her labia and a brief pain. Whatever was tugging on her labia was still there, but the ice cube was her main concern. She tried to push it out, but it seemed to be stuck. The harder she pushed the stronger the tug on her labia.

She suddenly realized that they have pierced her labia and were using the new piercings to keep her sex closed and trap the ice cube. She felt the ice numbing her sex, which thankfully also dulled the pain of her new piercings.

Cold water leaked out of her dribbling down her perineum and over her anus. The cold and numbness seemed to spread through her whole body. She slipped into unconsciousness just as the ice cube found a way to slip out past the tied piercings.

* * *

Michael woke up. He quickly realized that he was still paralyzed. But this time the paralysis included numbness. He couldn't move and he couldn't feel anything. He heard movement, but when he tried to open his eyes he found they were held shut by something.

"Phase one of your punishment has been carried out. Commence phase two," the mysterious voice intoned. Michael tried to mentally brace himself for more pain. He heard moaning, and wondered if they were torturing someone else. But then he realized the moaning wasn't from pain, but from pleasure.

His eyes suddenly opened and he was looking at a beautiful woman masturbating. Her eyes were closed and her head was through back as she shook and moaned in pleasure. He could smell the arousal from her sex, and hear the slight squelching sound as her fingers plunged into her sex.

Water dripped into his eyes, defocusing his eyes for a moment. When they cleared there was a new scene in front of him. A couple was having sex, with the woman riding the man cowgirl style. The man's hands were expertly tweaking her nipples as she rode his cock. Michael could see the slight film of sweat forming on her body as she continued to ride the man. The man moved his hands to her hips as he met her downwards thrusts with upward thrusts of his own.

Suddenly the woman shuddered and collapsed on top of the man. The man gave a couple more thrusts, causing the woman to moan deeply as the orgasm cascaded through her.

Again his eyes were defocused by a drop of water. A blonde woman was lying on her back with her hands tugging on her nipples while a man ate her out. The woman's legs were wrapped around his neck and her ankles were clasped together behind his back.

As scene after scene played out before his eyes, Michael became more and more aroused. He knew his penis must surely be hard as a board, if only he could feel it, or see it. As he watched woman after woman orgasm, he longed to plunge his dick into them. To feel their lips wrap around his shaft.

Their scent filled his nostrils, their moans filled his ears. Hours went by as woman after woman received her pleasure. As each woman climaxed, Michael felt a brief wave of euphoria sweep through him. At first the euphoria was too slight for him to notice, but as the hours went by, he could feel it building.

The images had been running for more than twenty hours before he became conscious of the fact that the euphoria was linked to the women's orgasms. Unfortunately for Michael, his brain was too fatigued to realize what was happening.

His eyes were finally allowed to drift closed and his mind began to relax into sleep, but the moans continued and the scent still filled his nose.

* * *

Jana awoke to find that she paralyzed and numb. "Phase one of your punishment has been carried out. Commence phase two."

Jana's mind was still in a fog from sleep, and it took her a minute to remember what had already happened. Her eyes opened to see a large cock pointing at her face. She could almost feel its heavy heat on her face and she could smell the musk of it.

A woman's mouth appeared and enveloped the cock. She heard the woman moan around the cock as inch after inch disappeared into the woman's mouth. The woman started thrusting her head at the man's cock, enveloping several inches with each thrust. She would slowly pull back, her cheeks sunk in from the suction on the man's cock. Jana was disgusted. She hadn't let a cock into her mouth since a drunken party in high school. But in spite of the disgust, she felt aroused as well.

Jana's vision blurred and there was now a couple having sex in front of her. The woman was on her hands and knees, the man thrusting into her from behind. The woman was thrusting back just as hard, their bodies slapping loudly against each other. Suddenly the man grabbed the woman's hips and thrust mightily. His big hands held the woman's hips in place, and Jana knew he was coming inside of the woman. The woman turned her head back to watch the man's expression as he orgasmed.

Her vision blurred again and she saw a main laying on his back, his cock sticking proudly in the air. A woman knelt between his legs, stroking his cock with her hands. Her eyes were glued to his cock as her oily hands moved up and down his shaft. The man moaned in pleasure as the woman's hands moved up, over and around his cock. The man's hands started rising off the bed, and the woman's hands moved faster. The woman was clearly surprised when semen burst from the end of the man's dick, a thick rope hitting the woman's face. Rather than pull away, the woman smiled and milked a second, and a third rope from his dick.

The images continued for hours. The smell was so intense that Jana wondered if one of those cocks had gotten pushed into her nose. The moaning and grunting filled her ears. After the tenth man came in a woman's mouth, Jana realized she was aroused. She ached to reach down to her pussy, which she knew must be dripped wet.

But Jana couldn't move, and she couldn't feel her pussy, no matter how much she imagined it ached. As the hours drifted by, Jana's grip on reality started slipping away. Even though her body was numb, she thought she could feel the men filling her, their penises lifting her on a cloud of pleasure. Eventually the images faded and she floated off to sleep.

* * *

"How long does the second phase last?"

"It depends on the subjects, usually three or four weeks."

"Three or four weeks of watching porn will turn them into caring lovers?"

"The duration is dependent on how long it takes them to heal. The erotica serves an auxiliary purpose."

"And what purpose is that, aside from making them horny?"

"That is reason enough."

* * *

Michael was no longer quite sure how long he had been held captive. When he woke his vision and hearing was filled with the orgasms of women. Hour after hour he watched their writhing forms and heard their gasping breaths.

As the days went on, he remained paralyzed. Every day he struggled to move, but it was to no avail. He couldn't even turn his head, or even shut his eyes. His only release was the eventual oblivion of sleep, but even that was plagued with visions of women.

While the paralysis remained, his sense of touch came and went. He first noticed it on the second day, when his skin felt cool, as if he had been sweating and lay down naked to cool off. The strange coolness came every day along with a sense of fatigue and occasionally euphoria. The numbness would return, creeping over his skin, robbing him of that faint sense or reality.

He lost track after the tenth day. The tenth day was the day his numbness faded enough for him to realize he had an erection. He could feel the throbbing pressure pushing through the last vestiges of the numbness. He would feel the ache of an erection held too long, and then it would fade beneath the numbness. Another throb would bring it back to his awareness before it faded again.

His erection felt strange, and a part of his brain remembered what had been done to him, but he couldn't face that reality yet. Instead he just felt an added heaviness where the piercing weighting down his cock.

After an hour, the numbness overwhelmed the throbbing in his cock. The artificial tears that kept his eyes functioning were joined with bitter tears of loss.

Those tears were replaced by tears of joy, when his cock once again pierced through the haze of numbness. Michael didn't even know if it was the same day, or a day later. All he knew was that his cock was swollen with need, a need which meant his cock still existed.

* * *

Jana's mind was on the verge of cracking. She had never been one to masturbate, since she had plenty of men who willingly serviced her when she was horny. Even if she couldn't find a man to take care of her, she could usually find something to distract herself. If not, a good night sleep usually solved the problem.

But, after more than two weeks of living through pornography, Jana was incredibly horny. She could feel the pressure building up inside herself, aching to be released with a touch. At first she ached for a man's tongue. She quickly decided that a cock would serve just as well. After a day she longed for a finger to penetrate her and burst the dam. At the end of a week, she would have been happy with a thigh to hump her pussy against.

It took her a few days to notice the waves of feeling that occasionally swept across her body. At first she thought it was a form of hallucination, her mind convincing her body it felt something. But as the days dragged on, she knew that the feelings were real.

Once she realized the feelings were real, she also realized how shamelessly aroused she was. The arousal in her mind was nothing compared to the arousal leaking from her aching pussy. She could feel the moisture leaking from her sex, down her inner thigh and collecting against her bottom. At times she was even convinced she could smell the hot musk.

Every night as the visions faded from her view, and she was allowed to sleep, a whimper born from incredible need tried to escape her paralyzed throat.

* * *

"Phase two is complete. You are now entering Phase three."

Jana awoke with the voice in her head. The voice disoriented her, she felt off-balance. The fog started to lift and she realized she wasn't off-balance, she was actually standing. She opened her eyes and saw a masked face inches from her own.

She tried to pull away, but her body responded sluggishly. It took a moment for her to realize that her body actually was responding. She was no longer paralyzed, but she was restrained. Her arms were bound behind her back, her hands wrapped over the elbows of the opposite arm. There was also a support of some sort holding her upright.

The final bit that she realized was that she was also wearing a mask. The mask covered her entire head and included a gag that partially filled her mouth. She looked at the person in the mask in front of her and wondered if she looked anything like him.

She looked downward and realized it was definitely a man. He had a trim build, and enough chest hair to be manly without being gross. She looked further down and was shocked to see that he was sporting an erection that was pointing right at her.

Her hips responded of their own accord and tried to pull away. At least consciously she was trying to pull away. The deeper subconscious tried to push her hips forward, inviting the strangers cock into her aching pussy. The two competing thoughts clashed and resulted in a flinching of her hips.

A shudder went through her. The cock wasn't just pointing at her; it was poised at the entrance of her sex. She could feel the head of the cock nuzzled against her opening. Three weeks of horniness allowed her subconscious mind to exert control. She started to arch her back and invite the strange cock in.

* * *

"Phase two is complete. You are now entering Phase three."

Michael snapped awake. At first he thought it was another movie, but the masked and naked woman in front of him seemed too real. He tried to reach for her, and realized that his body was actually trying to respond to him. He couldn't move, but that was because his arms we bound and he was attached to some sort of post.

He watched her eyes as she also came awake, and saw them travel down his body. Suddenly she flinched and he realized that the tip of his cock was almost inside of her. He felt the heat and moisture from her sex covering the head of his cock, his very erect cock.

All the pent up frustration from the past weeks came to the forefront and he pushed his hips forward, aching to relieve his frustration in this woman's pussy.

* * *

Jana tried to take in the man's cock but something was preventing it. She pushed again and felt a strange pain in her sex. The man tried to push his cock into her, and the pain returned. She suddenly remembered the piercings. They pierced her sex closed! She nearly fainted as the frustration overwhelmed her.

* * *

Michael tried to push into her, but he could only push a half inch before his cock wouldn't go any further. He grunted in frustration as he tried again to push into her. He felt a shock travel down the length of his cock. His mind struggled as a thought tried to climb out of his subconscious mind. It took three more painful attempts at thrusting before he realized the piercing wasn't just a nightmare.