Pierced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cymbidia
cymbidia
19 Followers

He patted my cheek tenderly and then dabbed the pooling blood from my hood ring, before rinsing the whole area with antiseptic wash. My hood was bleeding far more heavily than the other piercings had; normal, he told me, for this area. He fastened the forceps to my inner labia, a procedure I barely felt. My body was suffused with a wild mix of pleasure and hard arousal; I was overflowing with intensity.

“Do you want me to hold them this time?” My hands were already sliding down my hips in readiness.

“No,” he answered, “not this time.”

The needle slid in and I stilled. My breath caught in my throat when baby fingers of pain reached out to grab at me, trying to scratch into places that had been hollowed and cauterized by the crashing giant hands of pain that had defined the hood pierce. My inner labia, so delicate, so tender and fine, allowed the needle through as if it were passing through water. In a moment, it was done.

My Master closed and secured the last ring then parted my labia to look at the four rings he had attached into my flesh and made a part of my body. Almost quivering with the severity of the control he had kept himself under, his hand touched lightly up and down the urgent fullness of his cock as it strained against his pants.

“Touch yourself,” he ordered me quietly, his voice shaking.

I moaned, obeying him, my hands sliding slowly down over my breasts. Raging need burned unchecked through my body.

“Make yourself cum, baby.”

My hands jumped to my hips, shaking.

“I want to see it,” he groaned, his hands moving on his body restlessly.

I slipped a fingertip into my pussy. Shaking a little, I felt the ready pool of slippery secretions there. I lifted the finger to my mouth and again tasted my heat and my blood. My finger moved down my body again and brushed against the new ring on my clit hood.

“Now,” he ordered me, panting, his voice rough, “do it now, baby.”

Pushing lightly, my fingertip circled the ring. Pain and pleasure battled fiercely, tearing at each other with teeth and claws. I followed the pleasure, my finger moving faster as streaks of fire began running up and down the insides of my legs.

I pressed harder on the ring, and screamed at the sudden bursting of sensation, at the slow-motion explosion at my core that threatened to push away and out beyond my control.

“Now Master, please now now...” I panted the words, needing permission to finish it. “Let me, let me, Master, oh God please, let me now please now...”

“Yes,” he said hoarsely, his fingers pulling and twisting the small rings in his own nipples, rings he’d put in himself, “yes. Now.”

A special illustrated version of this story is available on HarderStuff.com/

cymbidia
cymbidia
19 Followers
12