Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Secondly I have no protection. I have not used it, as I had no need, and I hate French letters.”

“Finally I will not break the trust of your Darling Partner. She knows that you will only use a dildo, and that you will only penetrate my arse. We discussed it!”

There was nothing more to be said.

She stooped, naked bejewelled breasts gently swaying. She picked up the strap on. It was far larger than my cock. It needed some adjustment before it fitted comfortably. It had to sit higher, where, until I was shaved bare, I had pubic hair. Straps passed either side of my scrotum, up my arse crack, and around my waist.

My cock stuck out parallel beneath it. It was rock hard, and not helped by sexy, delicate, hands. They moved deftly around my middle, and between my legs.

She was totally matter of fact. She stooped again when she was happy with the strap on dildo. A pot of lubrication jelly was placed on a cardboard coaster on the antique leather of my desk. It might as well have been a cup of coffee.

She took the top off, and a delicate finger scooped some out. She turned so that her back was towards me, and began to feed goo into her back passage. She had to move four gold chains to do this. They were pulled, two to each side, of her wonderful rounded arse.

She let out a gasp. She had forgotten that repositioning them meant that they would tightened their grip on her clit, and across her cunt.

She massaged one, then two, fingers into her intimate hole. She scooped more jelly, and a third finger was pushed completely home. I could see that she was becoming very aroused.

She turned to face me. We kissed. It was almost a peck. She took more jelly, and coated the whole of the huge white fake penis.

She turned back to face the side of the desk; she reached for a pile of paper hankies from my desktop. She stood to clean her hands. She dropped the soiled hankies in the bin.

Then she bent forwards, and gripped the edge of the desk hard.

She moved her feet apart. She was braced. She was ready.

I aligned the strap on with her tiny glistening hole, and slowly moved it until the tip was beginning to stretch her skin.

I paused.

She turned, smiled shyly, and winked. I push gently, and the head suddenly disappeared into her arse. I stood still. She began to push back. She did not wince, or make a sound.

One, two, three, then four, inches of the huge object gradually vanished into her body. She eased forward, possibly two inches of the dildo slipped out. I was still, she moved. The strap on was still two inches into her tight. alarmingly stretched, hole.

She pushed again; five, six, seven inches were buried, in silence, in her anal passage.

She did not sigh, she did not whimper. She paused a minute, then pushed again. Now my own cock was being pushed down, bent, by her cunt as it passed between her legs. I could feel the inner gold chains as they turned in from her arse to cross her cunt hole.

Her wetness, her arousal covered me.

It was a wonderful feeling, my cock ring kept me hard, and her dripping fur painted the upper face of my penis as it moved in and out.

I put my hands on her hips, my little fingers found the two “O” rings on the chain around her waist. The single chains that normally passed down her bum crack, started here. There was one on each side. They returned, coming out at the edges of her chestnut bush.

I knew that they must have been pulling hard on the outer faces of her labia majora.

I had watched her move the gold chains from her crack to the outside of her glorious brown orbs. Otherwise they would have covered her anus. This would have tightened the gold chains, but it would have caused discomfort as the dildo pushed in. Now the extra tightness was erotic.

I slipped my fingers through into the “O” on each hip. I would pull her tighter still.

She pushed again; eight, nine, and ten inches were totally in her arse. The fake balls of the dildo were hard against her bum. A huge knobbly, unforgiving, dildo had vanished completely inside her delectable body. It had disappeared.

She stopped.

My penis was tight up against her cunt.

She turned again, and said two words, “Fuck me!”

I pulled half out, my penis pulled back from under her dripping cunt. I thrust in. I knew she wanted it hard. It had been a long, long, abstinence.

She pushed back to meet me with exquisite, to the millisecond, timing as I moved in. She had extraordinary sensual gifts. Our rhythm built up, I suspect that the dildo was rammed another half an inch into her arse. Ten or eleven inches was a long way into such a delectable passage.

Every time I went in I tugged hard upwards on the “O” rings on each hip. Her labia must have been completely distorted by the pressure.

I might have wished that my penis was in her arse, but for the amazing thing that was happening beneath her cunt.

She looked down, and could see the tip of my penis pushing out from under her Chestnut pubic fur. Everything was becoming wet, her fur continued to coat me. I began to feel that I was in her cunt, yet I knew I was not.

That was forbidden territory.

Amazing things were also happening behind us. My Partner, and Titian’s Mother, had finished drying. They sprayed, pampered, and powdered, each other like little girls, giggling at different smells, feelings, and textures.

Then they came to find how the Business Plan was coming on.

They walked silently into a cumming!

Now my Partner knew that this could happen. It had been talked about during the afternoon shopping expedition.

I might as well have been just the stud, an onlooker, the way they had talked.

Our guest knew nothing of our possible behaviour.

She let out a loud gasp, a cry, as she saw the huge dildo plunge in, and out, of a beautiful arse.

She watched Chestnut hold herself still as I pulled out, and out. She saw nine inches, or more, of a huge white cock strapped to my stomach. She wondered how much was still in her arse.

She watched the gorgeous body brace itself for my inward plunge. Then she saw her bottom push back hard to meet me.

She saw the erection that she had touched, charge, in and out, between her legs. She realised, when the dildo hit the bottom, that she could see the tip of my penis under her bush.

Both women sensed that Chestnut was near her climax. My Partner knew how important it was, as her first intimate male contact in years. Her new mature friend understood, as all sensitive women understand.

I continued to plunge in and out. Chestnut pushed back in perfect time, and my cock was taken in hand. It was bent away from the gaping cunt, and the mat of soaking fur.

A mouth, one I knew well, sucked, and licked, the tip, each time it hit the forward point.

Chestnut bent farther forwards, her back, and arms, straight. Titian’s Mother wriggled between her arms. She settled her bum just below the lip of my desk, and arched backwards, hinging her beautiful, full, body so that she could kiss a mouth.

Their lips joined in a long, sensuous union. Nipples were gently stroked, then Chestnut’s teats pulled, hard. They were pinched, and rolled, between fingers and thumbs.

I sensed, and felt, her cumming. She was galloping up the hill, she was gathering speed. Yet she was straining to hold off to the last minute, to leap far over the crest. She did.

She had not uttered a sound for fifteen, or may be twenty minutes. Suddenly a deep contralto song started low down in her body. Ecstasy can know, and make, no more beautiful sound than we all, we three, heard at that moment,

All the pent up emotions of years of denial, all the lost love, all the youth, that had nearly been lost, poured into her wonderful voice. Many women scream, many cry, many shout.

Chestnut simply sang. She was Carmen, she was Mimi, she was Tosca, she was in heaven. We three had taken her to the gates. She was alone, but no longer alone. She was us.

We all collapsed on the floor. I pulled out with immense care as we did so. Four people lay in love. Not a word was spoken. Chestnut’s emotions had overtaken her. She was gently sobbing, and we all cried with her.

We welcomed her back to the world.

AN IMPROMPTU PARTY

Suddenly, as we began to recover, my Partner proposed that Titian, and her mother stayed for dinner.

There were mild protests, then it was agreed. We would have our first nude barbeque. Our guests would invite whomsoever they wished, so long as they were happy to be nude.

Two went to tell Parlour Girl and Titian. Chestnut and I were left together on the carpet of my Study. I lent forwards and kissed her eyes dry, then she rolled onto her stomach with her chin the hollow of my hip, her torso turning towards my head, her bum close to my left arm.

I was resting my chin in my hand, and I was sure that hers was another deliberate movement. She wanted me near her bum. I could see her reddened, still glistening, anal hole gaping wide open from the reaming, that it had just taken.

I asked her if she was sore, she whispered, “No”. Nothing surprised me with this girl.

I ran my little finger down her cheek. I brought my whole hand to my mouth, and cupped it to take my spit. I poured it into her hole. It all disappeared.

I ran two fingers around the opening in a gentle massage. She motioned that she wanted them. I moved my hand to her mouth. She licked the two fingers, then she sucked them all.

I turned my hand to form another cup. She filled it with more spittle. My hand returned to her hole. It all disappeared again.

Her hole was still huge. I massaged it again. Four fingers would have entered.

I said, “I should bath you, it will help.” She replied that she would love that. I told her to lie still for a minute or two, then to come to the Master Bedroom bathroom.

My Partner would expect us to use it.

I had just finished running a deep warm bath when Chestnut walked in. She looked beautiful. I asked her to step into the foam, and sit down. I would wash her, not as my Partner, and I, have done for years, sexually, lovingly, and with many erotic overtones.

Strangely, I washed her as a friend helping another.

I soaped, and tenderly washed her all. I delved into her crack, into her cunt, deep into her anal passage, around her inner, and her outer lips. I lifted her hood, and rolled her clitoris.

I soaped, shampooed, and lathered, the chestnut curls of her bush. She was childlike.

I ran my fingers around the half moon gold cages that held her breasts. I soaped behind her nipple guards. I rolled the bars in her newly pierced teats.

We took time, we cared, and she was clean.

It was strangely asexual for two who had been so intimate twice during the day.

Wonderful Chestnut realised, and lay still, legs slightly apart, eyes tight shut. She enjoyed the attention. She lifted a leg, moved an arm, or raised part of her body by instinct.

I touched her on the cheek; she stood, almost like an automaton. I wrapped her in a large towel, and patted her dry, as if she were my child.

Not a word was spoken, until she was completely dry. Then I told her to find the other girls.

I washed my self alone, removing my cock ring and leaving it off.

The kitchen had become a hive of activity. Our two guests made the necessary ‘phone calls. Titian’s partner of Friday night was coming. He was slightly nonplussed by the thought of being nude, but Titian said that she was already naked. It appeared to make things better!

Titian’s Mother was another matter. We knew that somebody had agreed to come. In fact they almost climbed down the ‘phone in their eagerness to accept.

Directions were given, to the house, and preparations continued for the party.

Chestnut was in her element. She was happy to be loved, and did not mind at all being the only, the solo, girl. She ragged Titian’s Mother about her partner. Good natured little digs, and parries, started to fly.

It appeared that red haired Titian had a nickname for her mother’s partner. He was her “Adonis”, her handsome youth, loved by Aphrodite. Well her mother was certainly the latter. She became more beautiful, more desirable, as the day wore into night.

Our two guests needed dressing. My Partner took Titian’s Mother into her workshop, and simply wrapped two short gold chains tightly around each of her glorious full breast. The final tightness was such that the chains would not pull off, but not so tight as to restrict blood flow. The breasts bulged sexily from her body.

There was a conversation about sagging, and the beautiful woman was told that they did not. She was told to wait and see.

Short lengths of gold were clipped from a coil of wire, and the goldsmith simply formed a cup around the lower half of each breast, gently lifting and defining their shape. Her nipples stood erect above the cups. A short length of stiff wire held her breasts apart.

Finally a simple halter chain was added around her neck, and a strap passed around her back.

My Partner had great fun with her pubic hair, which had been trimmed to a flaming red arrow. A chain went completely around her waist. Two chains passed together down the crack of her bum, over her cunt, and up between her lips. They divided to pass either side of her clit, and either side of the arrow of her pubic hair. They were then clipped back on the chain at the front.

When all was correctly tensioned they added a similar dimension to movement to that felt by Chestnut with her four chains.

She danced and skipped into the kitchen to ask what we thought. We clapped. She was very happy.

Titian disappeared to be dresses. Nobody could think what she would wear.

My Goldsmith has always worked fast. She designs in her head, then makes, and as we have said, gold is the most beautiful material in the world to work.

She has also learnt to improvise, which is how she came up with the concept of “bulging” Titan’s Mothers breasts, then wrapping them in wire. It made them look truly erotic, and if she pressed them during the evening, say flat into a bed or table; they would bulge wonderfully, the soft gold wires moving with her.

She did somewhat the same with Titian’s perfect little puffy extensions. First she gently sucked them both to see if there was enough flesh. They became very hard, and she became aroused for the second time in a few hours.

Then she selected a penis extender, one of those strange clear plastic tube devices, with a bulb to suck air out. She wetted the end to seal it. It fitted Titan perfectly, and allowed the whole puffy end to extend another half inch into the tube.

The girl began to look alarmed. The Goldsmith took annealed wire, and wrapped six circles around the whole end, never allowing a wire to overlap the last. This slowly pushed the extender tube off her tip, and it was done.

Titian spun to look at herself in the mirror. It was like a huge teat. She looked wonderful, and she laughed with pleasure.

The second breast was treated in the same way. Now she really had long puffy nipples, yet her small teats were still erect on the end of both.

I had known about the next experiment for a while, but did not realise how advanced it was.

This was a very fair skinned young woman. She was asked to lie down on her back, with her legs closed. A light body cream was sprayed on her lower stomach. Then a series of gold leaf leaves, which had been cut out from a book of leaves, were fanned out from her crack.

Gold leaf is always backed by the finest tissue paper. Each individual leaf was gently pressed home, then the tissue pealed away. All that was left was a fan of six perfect leaves in gold. It was extraordinary.

Titian was asked to stand up. She turned to look in the mirror again. She burst into tears at how beautiful the effect was.

She was told that they would be very delicate, but she rushed into the kitchen to show everybody.

There was more clapping, and her mother rushed to give her a huge hug. She was stopped at arms length. Titian did not want her erotic flowers damaged. They bent to kiss.

They were all ready for the party, and the guests to arrive.

To be continued…….

Dear Reader: Gussie would love comments, and your votes!

© Copyright Gussie – July 2003

12