Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers

She was ready to be eaten from the bottom up!

She quietly whispered, “Will the men stretch me, like I was this morning. I loved it.”

We all gathered around.

My Partner, Chestnut, Lawyer Wife, and Titian’s Mother were there to see that it was fair play.

A man took each corner. TF grabbed a foot, Adonis took the other, I held her right arm, and a Lawyer grasped her left.

We stretched her.

Before Titian could move the demure Lawyer Wife rushed forward to look closely at her jewelled sex. She turned to My Partner, to ask what each part was. The egg sized butt plug was explained; the cunt plug was graphically developed as the device that held all the sperm inside her.

Lawyer Wife was astonished, and wanted to touch. She was strictly told that her turn might come. So she suddenly whispered, quietly to my Partner, that she might like to try a butt plug, and even to be pierced. She had come a long way in less than three hours.

We stretched her even more as Titian began to move around the bowls of fruit, and cream.

The men on her legs showed no mercy. They pulled her feet well wide of the top of the table until her legs were far past ninety degrees, and she was totally, and beautifully exposed.

We reciprocated the pull, so that Parlour girl did not move, and the two weights stood erect ready to be eaten.

Titian crawled slowly forwards, taking the opposite side to TF, with her bound breasts and nipples just touching the wood of the table. It was an obviously provocative movement, and kept her out of reach of her man.

The girls gathered around as she took the first morsel into her mouth. The weight did not fall, so she slowly sucked it completely into her mouth. It was a very sensual movement, and only the chain was visible.

She had obviously been considering her attack on Parlour Girl with great care. More chain disappeared into her mouth, none touched the table, and no cream was spilt. Suddenly we realised that she would lick the dimpled pool of cream off the table. It was totally removed.

She then began to eat the chain into her mouth, slowly stretching the labia more, and approaching Parlour Girls cunt. She took all the chain into her mouth, then slowly released the clean gold as she pulled back.

The girls stood mesmerised. The men had huge erections at this erotic display.

She laid the weight down on the table, opened her mouth, and kissed it, while giving it a final tug away from Parlour Girl’s body. Then she repeated the whole action so that both chains were clean, and stretched to the same length.

She remained on her knees between Parlour Girl’s stretched legs, her delectable arse high in the air, her unused, virgin, cunt lips now fully naked, and exposed to both TF, and Lawyer. These two men applied more sideways pressure to Parlour Girl’s already greatly stretched legs. She did not wince, until Titians tongue began to trace up the edges of her gold labia spreader.

We realised that the men pulled harder on her legs to give themselves a better view of Titian’s wetness, of her cunt, and her arse. We realised that Titian was going to do everything she could to make Parlour Girl orgasm.

She arrived at the Emerald cap, took it in her teeth and began to unscrew it. She gathered her wonderful flaming red hair, and held it away so that all could see. Her Mother gently took it all so that she could rest both hands either side of Parlour Girls tiny waist.

The cap was undone; it was sucked clean, and deposited in the belly button.

Then the fun started as Titian returned to the raspberries. She did not suck them straight out. Her pointed tongue darted here and there, and into the red filled hole. Morsels began to come out and to spill onto Parlour Girl’s skin. Her mouth descended over the entire tip. It was obvious to all that the little vixen was blowing slightly into the hole.

Parlour Girl was wriggling and moaning in ecstasy. An orgasm was approaching nearer, and nearer, and there was little that she could do about it.

Suddenly the girls realised that the men might be getting hungry. Each girl, my Partner, Titian’s Mother, the surprising Lawyer Wife, and Chestnut applied cream, and fruit, to their nipples. They walked to each of us in turn, holding their beautiful breasts up for us to feed.

They did this twice, then fed each other, before returning to feed us again. We were all becoming very aroused. All cocks were standing to attention, and all their nipples were totally hard.

While all this went on Titian finally completed her clit and hood cleaning. She retrieved the cap, pressed the now very erect clit back into its hole with her tongue, and screwed the cap tightly back in place.

Parlour girl was on the edge of an orgasm, and we knew that her nipples might send her over the top. We were beginning to wonder about her punishment.

Titian’s tongue traced a line up the middle of her flat stomach to the beginning of her breast cages. She then meandered around the base of each cage, stroking the skin where flat chest turned into breast. Parlour Girl was heading towards ecstasy. She traced her tongue towards a teat, withdrew just as she reached the edge, the frontier, and started on the other one.

Parlour girl was murmuring and wriggling. She was trying to drive her butt plug deeper into her arse, but to no avail. She was virtually on a rack as four men pulled on both arms and both legs.

Her butt was almost clear of the table.

The four girls, my Partner, Titian’s Mother, the surprising Lawyer Wife, and Chestnut began their rounds again. They were becoming more and more aroused at this spectacle of the young pleasuring themselves.

More cream, and fruit was applied to engorged nipples. Breasts were being massaged, sensually. Nipples were pulled long before the food of love was applied. Then they walked, skipped and provocatively danced up to each of us in turn, holding their bodies up for us to feed.

Chestnut started a variant; she applied a dollop of cream to her butt plug, and presented it to me. She bent over to hold her feet, with her arse facing me. I saw that delectable bum again, with all ten inches of dildo deep in it. I saw her open after her orgasm. Somehow I bent, without reducing, or changing the pull on Parlour Girl’s arm. I licked her clean and rimmed her anal area, licking slowly around the tiny pink rim of the plug.

She wriggled her appreciation, planted a huge kiss on my mouth, re-creamed her arse, and presented it to my Partner. It was cleaned and rimmed again with appreciative gurgles from both women.

That started a run of variations.

Firstly Lawyer Wife was quite an athlete. She pressed two, or three, cherries into her crack, and added cream deep into her trimmed bush. We wondered what she might do next. She added cream to the underside of her nipples.

Now all were interested, except for the two girls pleasuring themselves on the table. She pressed a red currant into the cream under each teat, then she bent over backwards.

She arched over, and over with the consummate skill of somebody who had done it many times before. Her arms were over her head, they moved slowly, gracefully, to the ground.

It would have been an amazing sight had she been wearing a leotard. It was an astonishing, wonderful, naked sight. She dropped daintily into the crab position, with her hands and feet on the floor.

She was quite close to her husband, so she simply walked to him. Her stomach was so flat that you could have eaten a meal off it. Her bush was full of cream, like the lacy edge of a tablecloth, starting at the edge where her stomach stopped.

She arrived in front of him.

He went through the contortions that I had made for Chestnut’s meal. He began to suck and lick her bush clean, scooping the cherries from her crack with his tongue. He continued to hang onto Parlour Girl’s leg with all his might, actually stretching her further, and we realised that Lawyer Wife was rushing to an orgasm.

My Partner, that divine girl, rushed to her. She took one of her own nipples in one hand. She fed it to the mouth of the upside down head. The amazing athlete lifted one hand from the ground. She was balanced on her feet and one hand. She grabbed her small breast, her ever enlarging teat, the cream and the red berry. She pushed it into my Partner’s mouth.

It was sucked clean, and sucked on, until the other nipple was offered.

The woman was in ecstasy; she crashed over the top to a tremendous orgasm, shuddering, and crying, with pleasure.

Arms steadied her, then offered to bring her back to upright. No way! She swung herself daintily up, and back onto her two feet. She sank to her knees shuddering and sobbing with pleasure. Finally she rose. She was, not surprisingly, very flushed as she went round thanking, and kissing all her helper participants.

It was the first orgasm of the night.

Meanwhile Titian was continuing her ministrations, she was approaching the stretched, and erect teats, Parlour Girl’s crowning glory. She took her left nipple in her mouth. She sucked the sweet fruit, and the cream off, slid her mouth down the engorged nipple, and sucked hard.

Parlour Girl gasped.

She locked her teeth behind the first piercing, took all the jewellery in her mouth, bit hard, and then pulled very hard. The whole teat stretched obscenely, and Parlour Girl knew that she was beaten. She would orgasm soon. She wondered what her punishment would be.

Titian did not spare her friend; she was also wondering about punishment, and beginning to think that she like the idea of being a slave herself.

She stood up, dodged the various women, who continued to watch for fair play, as they fed each other, and the men who continuously stretched the gorgeous girl.

She climbed onto the table at the head of the girl. She deliberately lifted, and moved, her tiny gold bound breasts over the face. She took one teat in her hand, and fed it to the closed mouth of her friend. She rubbed it to and fro along the sealed cream covered lips. Her teat grew harder, fuller.

The lips parted, and the end went in as far as the gold wire binding, just as Titian stretched her mouth to the right nipple, with the last morsel of fruit, and cream.

They both sucked together, and Parlour Girl shuddered all over. She had arrived at a shattering orgasm!

They continued to suck, nipple and nipple, as the men release their cruciform hold. Titian’s bum was sticking far into the night air, and “Hands Free” rules were breaking down. My Partner completed the rot when she lathered the upturned arse in cream, spreading it as deep as possible into the virgin’s cunt, and pressing it into her tiny anus.

She invited all the men to clean it up, but said that TF should bring her to orgasm.

Titians nipple was beginning to become totally engorged. It was bulging out from the wire bindings. So Parlour Girl began to suck on the other teat. She left the first one very wet, and continued to run her fingers around it, occasionally pinching the tip.

I partnered Lawyer on the first bout of licking clean.

Titian arched her back further, bushing her bottom further into the air to expose the whole length of her tight crack. Lawyer went fishing, he found her clit, and sucked it completely into his mouth. He chewed, nibbled and bit it. It was likely to be her first experience of this, and she went wild.

I contented myself with stroking her inner thighs, as I opened her anus with a slightly bigger finger than was first used. She squealed, from pleasure, and not from pain. I did not pass her sphincter, but pressed two grapes into her hole.

We whispered that none would approach her still intact hymen.

Then Adonis and TF took over. Her wet clit was now visible. TF went fishing, and treated her most private parts to the same cycle of pleasures that Lawyer had given her. Adonis ran his long fingers all over her lower body. She was fast approaching orgasm.

This came when TF finally rimmed her anus, before sticking his remarkably long tongue completely into her tight little hole. He caught his fish, sucking the grapes out, and ate them.

She was a screamer. She yelled so loudly that the neighbours would have heard had they been near. She pulled away from Parlour Girl’s biting teeth, and mouth. She knelt upright on the end of the table, with her beau still buried, so deep into her anal cleft, that his nose was not visible. He had a hand on both hips, and held her tight to his face.

He lifted her off the table as she stopped shuddering, and turned her around high in the air.

She looked truly beautiful, spectacular, with her Titian Red hair cascading everywhere. He lowered her down, her legs running either side of his penis. She continued down until her cunt was touching his huge member. We could see him jutting out beyond her legs. Her hugely engorged teats were squashed, turned upwards against his chest. Her nipples must have been close to his. He bent his head, and they kissed.

He broke from her lips, and kissed each eye, with great tenderness. He began to move, his penis rubbing along her soaking cunt, ready to enter.

She whispered, so only those very close could hear, “No! I will allow you in there when, and if we marry, but I would like you to take my Anal Cherry tonight.

Parlour Girl loved it, and I know that I will.”

This would be fun, but there were many things to do before, including the punishment of Parlour Girl by her Mistress.

THE PUNISHMENT OF PARLOUR GIRL, AND THE FIRST ANAL PENETRATIONOF THE NIGHT

The punishment, for having an orgasm without permission, would be quite sever. She would take no more part in the night’s activities. All her jewellery was to be removed, including all her piercing bars, and her gold collar.

Hooks were to be inserted into her hood, and her clit holes. Other hooks were to be inserted into her inner, vertical nipple piercings, and she was to be strapped down, on the table, in the cruciform pattern that the men had held her.

Finally she was to be gagged and blindfolded, and anybody could use her for anything, except sex, and she must not orgasm again.

My partner, her Mistress, first removed the large nappy sized safety pins that were through her nipples, and her apron. Then she stripped off all the jewellery. Her cunt was soaking wet as the plug was pulled out. No mercy was shown as the egg was tugged out of her anal hole.

All piercings were bare, and all the watching men had huge erections. She looked so divine, but the clips on her labia stretching weights remained in position! It was like an officer being stripped of all rank after a Courts Martial.

She was told to lay arms, and legs, outstretched on the bare wood of the table. Padded leather cuffs were strapped to her wrists and ankles. Rope was tied through the outer loops of all the cuffs, and she was pulled tight to the four corners of the trestle table.

A spreader bar was fetched, and adjusted to her ankles. She was set in a single position.

All the hooks were inserted. This made the sexy young woman wriggle. She was told that each hook was to be connected to a fine thread, then passed over one of the bars of the Pergola above her head. Just enough weights would be added to her nipple hooks to begin to extend her teats.

Then suddenly her Mistress had a new thought. She vanished for a few seconds, returning with the two nipple extender tubes. These were fitted over each nipple, and adjusted so that nearly an inch of each teat was sucked into the tubes. Parlour Girl winced, and continued to do so when the pulling threads were weighted. Her breasts stretched, and looked divine.

Heavier weights would be added to her clit and hood piercings, and the threads would pull these in opposite directions.

She was masked, using one of the original masks that started our games, when I pierced my Partners Nipples, and we began to play pierce.

She was gagged with a ball gag.

There was one more thing to do. Her Mistress pulled quite severely on her left labia clip, and undid it at the same time. Blood coursed into the long distended flap for the first time in hours. It must have been agony. She bit hard on her gag.

I was amazed when mistress was even harder on the second clip. She tightened it slightly, and left it a little time before releasing it. Parlour Girl was anticipating pain, but like the first. This was worse. She bit harder still into her gag.

She was learning to do what she was told.

Her nipples extenders, clitoris, and hood were hung up, both the latter stretching far. She would set the weights moving, swaying from side to side, with any movements.

She was left. We all moved away, but remained close enough for her to hear what was going on.

The first person to move was Lawyer Wife.

She announced that she was enjoying herself immensely, and had never had such a wonderful orgasm as the one where we all help. Now she wanted to try anal sex. She said that she would start with her husband, but was very nervous.

He was standing close to me, and whispered, in my ear, that she had never dared before, as it was “dirty”.

My Partner proposed that I had anal sex with her at the same time as Lawyer and his wife. Chestnut chipped in to help. She fetched her case of dildos, plugs, and creams.

We set up two huge blow up mattresses on the ground. I found dozens of pillows, rugs, and cushions.

Lawyer Wife knelt on the ground in doggy position, on her hands, and knees. Chestnut came behind her, and began to lube her arse. She pushed a single middle finger fully into her hole, and began to rotate it. Lawyer wife began to wriggle. She announced, to all, that she found the feeling wonderful. So Chestnut moved gracefully around, with her finger still deep in her arse. Finally her head was between the athletes spread legs.

Lawyer Wife’s cunt was just above her face, so she wriggled her knees to move it closer to the waiting mouth.

It amazed us that Chestnut had not taken her finger from the anal hole while moving so divinely.

Lawyer was astounded. He was also becoming huge, much larger than the dildo that he hoped to see enter his wife’s anal passage at any moment.

He had arrived a few hours ago, only hoping that we might be nude. Now his prudish wife was being led stark naked into lesbian sex with an astoundingly beautiful young woman covered in exquisite gold jewellery.

Chestnut lay stretched out in front of Lawyer Wife, who moved around so that her hands were either side of the gorgeous, rounded, brown, breasts.

Chestnut’s tongue came out, and it began to trace the length of Lawyer Wife’s crack, and circle her cunt hole. She began to delve into the trimmed bush, to find her clit. Once it was discovered it was pulled and nibbled.

At the same time she removed her finger from the woman’s arse, groped around until she found the dildo that she had selected, and plunged the end into the tub of lubrication cream.

She swung the tip around, and did not look to take aim. After all, she had years of experience taking lonely aim at her own anus. Her hand swung in an arch, and the dildo was buried four or five inches into a delectable, slim, athletic, arse.

I doubt any of us had expected what happened next. It was a vibrator of some quality, and Chestnut simply turned it on, while burying her mouth into the cunt above her face.

Lawyer Wife went wild. She forced herself onto Chestnuts face until some of us though that she might suffocate. Her right hand flew to her arse, and she rammed the entire dildo completely into her own virgin anal hole.

She screamed, “Turn it up, please, turn it up.”

This was impossible, so she stretched forward, over Chestnuts belly, for Chestnuts anal plug. She wanted to return the pleasures as much as she could. She began to press and release the tip of the plug.

Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers