Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers

It must have given Chestnut a wonderful sensation, her anal passage moving her vagina, and her womb, back and forth.

Chestnut brought her legs up, and arched her back to meet the groping hand.

Lawyer Wife had yet to kiss a cunt, but it was too much for Lawyer, and he did not let her. He mover in front of his wife, between Chestnut’s legs, he sank to his knees, with his huge erection moving nearer, and nearer, to her mouth.

It opened, and he thrust himself forward in a straight line. It was possible to see movement on her throat as he thrust in. She gagged. He withdrew, and spat on his exposed cock, before driving fully home, full deep into her throat. His balls were against her chin; her nose was buried into his bush.

He held her head. She gagged again, and her face became flushed. He withdrew completely. He forced himself home again, almost raping her mouth.

The dildo began to slip from her arse at the same time, and we all knew where his penis was going next.

Brilliant Chestnut continued to pleasure the woman. The husband moved behind his wife, he aligned the head of his member, and decided that ceremony was not required. He went home for his first visit.

His single, non-stop, thrust sent Lawyer Wife galloping over the top to a thunderous climax that paled her first into the shadows.

It was combined with Chestnut grabbing a complete breast in either hand. She let each slip through her closing fingers until only the whole teat was left. She gripped both with all her might’ and pulled as hard as she could.

Lawyer Wife howled in ecstasy.

At the start of all this my Partner, and I, had moved to sit close to Parlour girls bound body. She simple sat down on my member, forcing it straight into her cunt. She wriggled a while, then lifted her body, took my penis in her hand, took aim, and descended completely home into her anal hole.

We were bare skin to bare skin, with my penis deep in her arse. She lent close to her slave, and whispered, in her ear, that she loved anal sex, and was having it with me.

She left the girl to ponder what she was missing.

We frogmarched away, with my penis still buried deep in her rear. We went to see if we could help with Chestnut, and her new friends.

As we approached the developing scene, I realised what she wanted to do. I was in complete concurrence. She sank down to the floor, just short of Chestnut’s knees. I dropped with her, and we remained coupled. She fell forwards onto her hands. I moved with her.

She continued to move forwards, aiming at Chestnut’s delectable sex, complete with her butt plug, gold chains, and full pubic bush.

Her face plunged into the glorious, curly, chestnut coloured undergrowth. She found her target at her first strike, and began to pleasure an already engorged clit.

My Partner was now lying flat on her stomach, her favourite position for anal sex. I straddled her, just keeping my penis in its home. I dropped onto my hands, my feet between her legs.

I was fully engorged and vertical, so I began press ups, straight into her arse.

Chestnut looked down, to whisper. “Thank You.” then she continued her mission.

She chewed, she pulled, she ran her teeth over the whole length, then she held the tip, and sucked hard. She was an expert, and experts produce miracles.

We all had to come together, man with woman, woman with woman, and man with woman.

I knew that we could orgasm with my penis in her arse, especially in this position. I pressed hard on her cunt, and her womb.

I knew that her experience would bring Chestnut to the same point, and I knew that her understanding would bring Lawyer Wife to a climax as we came.

Would Lawyer come with us?

Some of us had already heard Chestnut sing. It started again, deed in her stomach. Now I knew that one day, son, I would have to have my ear pressed hard against her chest as she rushed headlong to an orgasm. It was a delight.

Last time it was Mimi, and Carmen. This time she was flighty, she was Dorabella, she was Constanza, the typical Mozart heroine. We listened in awe as she ranged. She sounded wonderful, completely full of life. We watched as she sang her way through, and of, her new love of every day. It was less than a week. It was a miracle of sex.

She came as the first peaks of Lawyer Wife’s howling began to subside. I began to spurt cum deep into my Partner’s bowels. I felt her shudder, and grind, herself into the hard ground beneath the blanket on which she was lying. I could almost feel her pubic bone pressing down. She was cumming with me.

Later Lawyer explained how he came at the same time. He was ramming, in and out, of his wife’s tight, virgin, anal hole. He saw Chestnut’s head buried, where no woman, or no man, had ever been before. He watched her almost tear his wife’s teats from her breasts, and he came.

He came deep, deep in her arse, as we all began to cum, all five in a union of love, and sex.

Lawyer described, almost as if he was presenting a brief, how load, after load, shot from his pulsing cock into a place where he had never been before. He was amazed that she took him. He was shaken that nothing was spilt, that her passage simply absorbed it all.

He stayed hard, with his pubic hair fast against her bum. His hands tight were on her hips pulling her to him for a long time. He did not shrink.

TITIAN’S PERFECT ANAL PENETRATION

So what were TF and Titian doing; what was becoming of Adonis, and Titian’s Mother, while the other five were all coupled together?

Firstly they watched the five begin to couple.

Secondly quite an argument developed between Titian and TF. He wanted to have vaginal sex. He wanted to break her hymen, as he realised that I had done to Parlour Girl earlier that very same day.

She simply said, “No!”

Her mother was in complete agreement. A compromise was reached. They would all watch the spectacle developing between Lawyer, his wife, Chestnut, and my Partner and I. Then they would become involved with Titian surrendering her anal cherry to a rampant TF.

Titian’s Mother wanted to have sex with Chestnut, so life would become very interesting. She would have Adonis at the same time.

They also agreed, in whispers, that they would play with Parlour Girl.

They tiptoed up to her table. She might have been asleep, but she would not be for much longer.

The two girls went either side of her chest; they bent very carefully, ensuring that no hair fell onto her. Titian’s Mother took the weight end of her side of the nipple extender tubes in her right hand. Titian did the same. They wet the first fingers of their left hands, and began to describe circles around the base of her breast.

At the same time they gently began to pull harder and harder on the nipple extenders. Parlour Girl was instantly awake.

The two men went to her thighs. They also wetted their fingers, and slowly, softly stroked the tips of both hands towards her sex. She was alive, and wriggling. She lifted her hips, and forced her thighs apart. The men traced to her naked lips, withdrew, wetted their hands again, and completed their slow circle of her inner and outer lips.

Not a word was said, but just before they left, Titian’s Mother tweaked both the nipple extenders. Her teats were almost a quarter of an inch longer.

She was biting into her gag as they withdrew and tiptoed away to watch the five climaxes. The spectacle was too much for them all. TF began to suck on Titians bound breasts. He had seen how they grew, tightening against the pliable warm gold.

He nibbled, and bit onto her teat ends. He stated that he wanted her to have the temporary jewellery made into permanent designs for their next visit to the Restaurant.

He was preparing her.

Likewise Adonis played with the diamonds in Titian’s Mother’s teat ends. He pressed then quite hard into her breasts. She loved the feeling, and had also decided that she would have a pair for herself.

Slowly the others came down from orgasm after orgasm. There was a wonderful smell of sex, of cum, and cunt juices. There was much kissing and cuddling. A silent awe began to come over them all.

They had all cum together, when many never manage it alone as single couples.

Suddenly the five became concerned that other guests were waiting.

Chestnut led the way, as we all uncoupled and stretched.

She had wind of what had been happening between Titian, and TF, and she realised that Titian’s Mother wanted to make love to her, while being fucked by her Adonis.

She said that she wanted to try two things. She explained to Adonis, to Lawyer, and his wife, and to TF, that I had fucked her in the anus with the ten inch dildo. Now she wanted to try the horse sized one.

Wickedly she suggested that, once she was coupled, she should fuck TF in the arse with the other dildo, while he took Titian’s virgin hole. She proposed that Titian’s Mother fucked her in her anus with the huge cock, while Adonis fucked his lover.

It looked to be another five person sandwich, with the glorious Chestnut the meaty morsel in the middle as before.

This might appear selfish, but why? All the men wanted to see the enormous cock in her arse, and she knew it!

She fetched the huge thing, and the one that I had used during the afternoon. It really was enormous. To illustrate its size she held it against her cunt. It was parallel almost to her knees. It had no balls, but a very beautiful skin coloured soft leather harness.

She was as matter of fact as she had been at my desk earlier. She dipped her fingers into the lube, stretched behind herself, and pulled the butt plug out. She did not grimace.

She stuck her oiled fingers into her anus before it began to think of closing. She began with four, and rotated them as far as she could. She took more goo, and filled her bum again. We felt that her whole fist could have gone in. She asked Titian’s Mother to push the ten inches fully home.

I had flashbacks of the afternoon, and my partner grabbed my cock to hold it. We were all very excited as the whole cock was levelled against her arse, and disappeared. Two hands steadied it, so that it was a seamless push.

Titian’s Mother pulled it out, all the way, dipped the tip deep into the pot of lubricant, then added more to the open hole with her fingers. This time she did not push it all the way. It went in about five inches, rather as Chestnut had done to me as I wore the harness, and my penis first slid under her sopping cunt.

She rotated it, then took it right out. The huge horse dildo was very stiff. Chestnut asked her partner in the exercise to hold it upright between her legs. She moved her still open hole until it was directly above the heavily lubricated head.

She dropped down very slowly. None of us had ever seen anything like this, not even on the best porno movies. She did not make a sound. She simply wriggled, and added more pressure. Her anus looked as though it would tear, but it did not. Suddenly the head popped in, and she sank down about four inches onto the huge shaft.

It was the diameter of a wine bottle, and almost as unforgiving.

She sank further, then paused. Again I was reminded of the afternoon. I described it to my Partner, who had only arrived, with Titian’s Mother when all ten inches were deep in her arse.

It was obviously her way. She sank further; five, six, seven, eight inches disappeared into her stretched hole. Still more than half was outside her body. Nobody believed that she would take it all.

She stood up, the huge object jutting out from her arse at quite an angle. She said that it was filling her with air, pushing a great wedge into her intestines. She waddled to the end of the table to which Parlour Girl was strapped. She bent over, and asked Titian’s mother to fit the harness to herself, as carefully as she could. She also asked my Partner to fit the smaller dildo to her waist.

Suddenly Chestnut had a cock like dildo sticking straight out of her glorious fur. It even looked like a real cock, surrounded by a curly, chestnut bush. She had a huge cock in her arse that was now being fitted to her new friend.

This was done, more lube was applied to the exposed body, and Chestnut asked for it to be driven home as far as she could take it.

Titian’s Mother withdrew two or three inches, then moved in nine, ten, eleven, and twelve inches. We were entering new territory.

TF asked if he could fuck Titian.

We were amazed when Lawyer Wife asked if she could help. She was very gentle and considerate, she lubricated a single finger, asked Titian to use both hands to stretch her bum, then she slowly pushed home. There was surprisingly little resistance, but the finger was very long and slim. She rotated it, and moved in and out.

Titian did not object, so a second finger was lubricated, and gently opened her up. Titian’s eyes glazed over slightly as this happened. She said nothing, and she wriggled. She asked for a third finger to stretch her. This went all the way home.

She turned to the patiently waiting TF, and said, “The next time I want you.”

TF had already expressed doubts about having a ten inch dildo stuck up his arse, so he approached Titian with great consideration. Lawyer wife removed her fingers for the last time; she took more goo, and covered TF in it, making quite a mess. She bent down to kiss the tip. She licked pre-cum from his hole.

Lawyer gasped in astonishment at the change in his prudish wife.

Titian knelt on a mattress, and TF dropped to his knees behind her.

Lawyer Wife took control, guiding the tip to where her fingers had just been. TF pushed very gently, and slipped slowly into the virgin’s arse. At about three inches the girl gasped, but that was all. My Partner, and Lawyer Wife, became matrons, rather as had happened when I took Parlour girl for the first time.

Slowly TF sank into her tender, small hole. It must have been immensely tight. He stopped at about half way, and withdrew an inch or two. Titian gasped again, but then she began to smile.

She pushed back herself, moving past the deepest point, and on into the unknown. She was enjoying the sensations.

Two people were now experiencing unknown sexual feelings.

TF and Titian moved together, both pushing in unison, until his penis was totally in her arse. She turned to him and whispered, “Parlour Girl was right, this is going to be wonderful. They started to fuck.

All this time Titian’s Mother had been fucking Chestnut’s arse. We had no idea how much more she could take. She simply stood, like she had done in the afternoon. She gripped the end of the table close to Parlour Girl’s head. She bent forward to whisper, in the nearest ear, of the bound girl, that she was being arse fucked by a girl.

Then she stood up. I have always felt that many girls especially like the sensation of a cock in their anus as they stand up. It pushes the member forward internally onto the vagina and womb. It seems to heighten sensations. Chestnut obviously felt this. She took the penis strapped to her waist, and turned to Titian’s Mother to say that TF might like it.

TF was close to ecstasy. He might!

So they moved together behind him. Very gingerly they knelt down together.

The false cock was close to TF’s back, when he realised that it might soon go into him. He did not flinch.

My guess is that he had been there before.

My Partner re-lubricated the member, and Chestnut slowly pushed it in. He gasped. It was obviously very big for him, but he slowly took it all. It passed his sphincter, was pulled out, and pressed on home.

Finally he could feel the luxuriant bush that surrounded Chestnut’s sex. It was hard against the cheeks of his bum. She was where she wanted to be, and with another dildo up her anal passage.

The dildo strapped to Titian’s Mother, and in Chestnut’s arse, had hardly moved as they aligned themselves behind TF. The three began to fuck in earnest when all were aligned, and all had found a good, comfortable, level.

Titian was kneeling, doggy style, in front of her partner. He was buried to the hilt, and stroking in and out about half his length. She was pushing back to meet his inward thrust.

Glorious Chestnut was on her knees, buried ten inches into his bum, and stroking half in and out in unison.

Titian’s Mother was kneeling on a pile of cushions, with the enormous horse dildo pressed so far into Chestnut that it was unreal. My guess was that it was around sixteen inches long, and it had almost completely disappeared up he anal passage.

Now it was Adonis’ chance to fuck Titian’s Mother. Initially he was not sure if he should stuff her cunt or her arse. She lent far over Chestnut, holding onto her hips. Adonis level himself behind her. He was kneeling on the ground. His huge member was almost ready.

My Partner whispered that he should wait a while. She dropped onto all fours, rolled her head to the ground and gathered him into her mouth. He grew bigger still. She stayed on her knees, took his member in her hands and bent it into the cunt. He lunged forwards. Many inches shot into the wonderful curvaceous body in front of him. He pulled out for a microsecond and went completely home.

Titian’s Mother gasped, she pushed back on him, and must have had a spectacularly deep hole.

They did not fuck for long, before she turned and said, “Adonis, my love, please abuse my arse.”

My Partner had been anticipating that this might happen. She pulled him free, lubed his huge cock from Chestnut’s pot, and began to feed him into her anus. They had obviously made this trip before. He slipped past her sphincter without a pause, yet this member was not only long, it was thick.

Suddenly, almost unbelievably there were, again, five people experiencing, and coupled, for anal sex.

I did not fancy fucking Adonis in the arse, but Lawyer, and I, realised that there were mouths to feed. We wanted all five to cum together, and there were two more helpers. My Partner, and our surprising Lawyer Wife, would orchestrate it all.

Ever the true Gentleman, inspite of the way that he had assaulted his wife’s mouth, Lawyer asked Chestnut if she would like to suck his cock. She nodded. He stood astride TF, and she simply took his member into her mouth. I had noticed that he had thoughtfully washed himself in the pool changing room, but I also knew, from experience, that Chestnut would have taken him as he was.

He lent forwards slightly, and took the weight of Chestnut’s glorious breast in his hands. They all swung together.

My Partner decided that she would be best used pleasuring Titian’s Mothers Cunt with her left hand, while she stretched between Chestnut’s legs to find her clitoris. She worked them both in unison.

I whispered in Titian’s Mother’s ear to ask if she minded if I took her daughter’s mouth rather than hers. She nodded that she though that I should queue jump. So I went to the front, knelt before the beautiful Titian haired girl. Her mane was all over her face. I grabbed it, and pulled her head backwards. She opened her eyes, saw my penis a few inches away as she pushed back onto TF.

She did not move backwards as he pulled out then began to lunge forwards again. She simply opened her mouth in anticipation of my cock.

I went in a long way.

She smiled as I pulled out, and her tongue followed my tip as it cleared her mouth. She remained still as I lunged further into her throat. I pulled out and was still, reaching around her shoulders, bending forwards towards TF. He looked close to cumming. She might have been near, but I could not tell, so I took her teats and began to work them, to milk them, and to stimulate her.

TF’s experience told, he reached around to play her clit. We had her cumming with us.

Titian was sucking my cock with great tenderness; I was still in her mouth, she moved with TF. I watched my Partner pleasure the first two girls. Now we had all five running their marathon together. We watched all with enormous pleasure.

Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers