Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
73 Followers

It was a wonderful sight.

Parlour Girl added a touch of antiseptic cream, that also helped to anaesthetise, but Titian's Mother was not uncomfortable. She wanted to continue to have her nipples pierced.

Stretched labia lips would be pierced next.

All Parlour Girl's lower jewellery had to be removed. Her clit pin was removed, and her clit was drawn from the thimble, her swinging outer clamps were removed. There was no ceremony.

She stifled a gasp as blood flowed back into her stretched lips. They were now some two inches, or so long, fleshy, and remarkably thick.

She was instructed to turn around, and to bend over. Her butt plug was eased from her arse. Then she was told to take it to the bidet, in the master bathroom. She was to wash both the complete jewel, and herself in an antiseptic wash.

Chestnut, in that matter of fact way, invited Lawyer wife, to make coffee for us all. They left for the kitchen, just as Parlour Girl returned.

She smelt beautiful, like a fresh, clean hospital should smell!

She looked small, and vulnerable.

My Partner asked her if she wanted her labia pierced. She nodded her ascent, and climbed onto the table.

Then they had a discussion about what Parlour Girl actually wanted. It appeared that these two had been hatching a plot. They wished to see if they could pierce each wing, with a large hole. This was the sort of hole that a paper punch might make. They would leave the holes to heal.

Then they both felt that they might be able to put a permanent gold eyelet hole into each, and rivet them home. This would allow the sexy young girl, with her Mistress' permission, to hang anything she wanted from the gold holes.

It would allow her mistress to lace her up, and allow her to slowly stretch each wing away, with the skin of her labia lips stretched over the gold. That might be stunningly erotic, and it could be combined with changes to her weights, and refashioning the butt, cunt, and clit jewel.

The other girls were squirming as these ideas unfolded. Lawyer Wife continued to finger herself, in an almost absent minded trance.

It was obvious that Parlour Girl had a very high pain threshold, and that she wanted to experiment.

It was agreed that a single twelve gauge gold ring would be fitted close to the top of each lip, nearer to the stretched outer edge than the root. A second, and even a third twelve gauge ring might be fitted if Parlour girl was happy.

Lawyer Wife asked about the meaning of the word "gauge".

My Partner, the jeweller, and Goldsmith, explained that this is a standard wire gauge, based on the diameter of the hole through which a wire can be drawn.

Twelve gauge is approximates to one eighth of an inch (3.2mm), and Sixteen gauge to half that. She explained that normal bar bells, and rings, are sixteen gauge, about 1.6mm in diameter, or even Eighteen gauge.

Then she showed us the special rings that she had been making. These had the most exquisite completely concealed hinges, and lock over clips. They would look as though they were permanently fitted.

She had made sixteen, and twelve gauge, rings of different overall diameters.

They would obviously be very popular in the new shop attached to the Aphrodite Parlour, that is if Lawyer could register all the names on Monday!

We adjusted the table for the smaller Parlour Girl, and then she held both legs high. Lawyer and I adjusted the height of the two stools, so that our shoulders were the same height.

As before I was on the right facing her totally exposed, and spread cunt; my colleague, my lawyer, and fellow voyeur was on the left. We had a grandstand view of her whole sex, including her enlarged and double pierced clit.

She looked ravishing and ready. Her small, rounded, double pierced tits, still encased in their cages of cold, and still with her nipples stretched, were slowly rising and falling.

She began to prepare by deep breathing, much as she might have to do at the birth of our child.

I forgot to say that Titian's Mother had gone through her piercing with a continuing deep breathing exercise. Parlour Girl had just begun her's when she announced that she did not want any anaesthetic.

She continued her deep breathing with her eyes tight shut.

My Partner donned her surgical gloves. She took the bottle of spray antiseptic, and completely doused all faces of both lips. The cleansing agent was volatile. It dried off very quickly. It would have a slight cooling, numbing affect, but it contained no anaesthetic agents at all.

The largest open faced Spencer clamp was selected, and closed to the second click on her beautiful right lip. Now that is tight, but it was what Parlour Girl requested.

My Partner made sure that her skin was pulled taut, so that the outer edge, of her stretched lip was smooth.

Wonderful Chestnut slid under the end of the table. She became the "holder of the clamp", lightly keeping the same position as other things were prepared.

She selected a fairly long Fourteen gauge needle, the sort that might be used to start keyhole surgery, then plunged it through the labia.

We all winced, but the glorious slave did not blink.

These needles have a sharpened cutting edge at a steep angle on their end. They are so finely sharp that a pinprick on a finger will draw blood.

The sharp sloping needle was quickly fitted with the smallest end of an open Twelve gauge, therefore larger, gold ring. It was pushed, and pulled back through her tender skin. It was left open, until the clamp was removed.

Parlour Girl smiled, and said that she was ready for both the second, and third piercing on the same lip.

The used needle was dropped into the receptacle, and another sterile wrapped needle was selected.

This was done each time, but both new piercings took hardly longer than it takes to read this description, and she had three beautiful rings through her already stretched labia.

Chestnut's job was done as the Spencer was removed, and all three rings were clipped shut.

We were amazed that she hardly bled at all, and even more amazed when a mirror was held up for her to see.

She wept at the beauty of what had been done.

The three heavy gold rings were each about three quarters of an inch in external diameter. They looked wonderful as they gently pulled her lip down towards her cunt hole.

She would be sore for a while, but she immediately wanted the other lip pierced with three rings.

Now the problem was to place then in exactly the same position in the un-pierced skin. Chestnut crawled out from beneath the table.

She donned new sterile gloves, then gently held the pierced lip up with the other alongside. Chestnut used a marker pen marked the three points. These pens are normally used to indicate the position either side of a nipple, prior to piercing.

The Spencer was clipped tight onto the taut skin. Chestnut crawled back beneath her arse to support the end of the clamp, and three more gold rings were fitted incredibly quickly.

Parlour Girl had hardly begun to concentrate on her breathing exercises when the piercing was completed.

All soiled needles were dropped into the sharps bin in the medical case.

A light antiseptic spray was used on all the new workings.

It was even more erotic when the sudden change in temperature appeared to have triggered the glorious girl to let loose with a golden shower of pee.

It arched up towards my Partner, splashing on her stomach, before wetting Chestnut, who was still kneeling on the floor.

Everybody started to laugh.

Poor, embarrassed, Parlour Girl apologised. She turned bright red, as she was forgiven.

Chestnut, and my Partner, vanished for a quick shower whilst we released Parlour Girl.

She stepped gingerly to the ground; all six rings were clearly visible outside the open crack beneath her prominent clit.

Lawyer, and I, held either arm as she took several small steps.

She seemed OK, so we released her, and she returned to sit on one of the stools where our bums had been.

She said, "I think that is enough, may be we should do the nipple piercing at the Parlour on Tuesday."

We all agreed, as did Chestnut, and her Mistress, when they returned from their shower.

Titian's Mother was particularly sad. She wanted to see her nipples pierced as soon as possible. Her compensation was to press the diamonds back into her teat ends. She could have them until Tuesday.

Adonis thought that this was a wonderful alternative. He stood behind her idly playing with her diamond tipped nipples.

Chestnut, Lawyer and I had much to do; we could use the afternoon in my study to save time on Monday. We retired to work.

The girls, Parlour Girl like a queen, my Partner, Lawyer Wife, and the Newly pierced Titian's Mother entertained themselves while Adonis and TF rustled up a late lunch.

This was eaten at about four o'clock.

All agreed that, whatever else happened. We would take over much of the Restaurant on the following Friday evening. There was much to do before then...

To be continued...

Dear Reader: Gussie would love comments, feedback is great fun, and very useful, as are the occasional votes!

(c) Copyright Gussie – September 2003

Gussie
Gussie
73 Followers