Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers

The first arms to free had lives of their own. She steadied her roll, and my free hand went to the breast that had just sprung free of the carpet. I held it gently.

My bum moved with hers, I arched my back, to press my cock as deep into her hole as possible. We continued to roll. I bent a knee, she bent a knee, we were on our sides, but still rolling. She was beginning to press down on me. My other arm released, and I gripped naked slender hips, holding them against my body with all my might.

My penis stayed buried in her arse.

I was on my back, legs bent, pushing into her arse. Chestnut was pressing down on me, just at the time when my penis was most likely to slip out. I should not have worried. She gripped harder, using all her anal muscles. I could imagine what a butt plug must have felt like when a bored Chestnut began to exercise during some long meeting.

There smart lawyers might surround her. Now we only had one lawyer to cope with, and she had recently milked him dry!

This one thought that he was going to become part of a double penetration. Little did he know that Chestnut had not had vaginal sex for years, and was not protected?

The poor man crawled around between my spread legs. Hers legs were wantonly wide apart, so he could see his goal. It was fully exposed, very wet, a huge glistening open gash. I stretched around her waist, to plant both hands over her entrance. I explained the situation, but said that I knew that she would love to be eaten.

Lawyer grinned, and said: "What an extraordinary girl!" He was right in every way.

He shuffled back, bent at the hips and went to work.

I parted her bush as he bent forwards, gathering her erect clit between my thumbs, pulling it out from her body. I rolled my thumbs, so that she was gripped in a vice between the tips. This allowed me to move all four fingers of both hands into her crack. She was oozing wet. I parted her lips, showing Lawyer a wonderful red target. My first, and second, fingers went into her cunt. Deeper and deeper, until there was no more, then I stretched them apart.

All this time Chestnut wriggled on my thighs, continuously pressing down onto my cock, and humming with contentment.

She pulled long and hard on her nipples, before placing a hand either side of my chest to lever herself up for a grandstand view.

What a view it was. Later, when describing her feelings, she said that the tip of her clit was going white, I was holding it so tight, but she loved it. Her bush was parted, almost like hairdressing, leaving her exposed to the descending Lawyer tongue.

He dribbled a huge drop of juice directly onto the tip, then brushed it with his tongue. I pulled it up to meet his lips. It was kissed. Later Chestnut described, to my Partner, how a long wet tongue slowly licked every part that I had exposed.

She wriggled in ecstasy.

She almost yelled: "I will cum again, you bastards. It is torture, I do not know if I can stand it".

She did!

Lawyer was magic. I held her open, while he gently took her to an even higher peak.

Suddenly, she began to buck up and down, still gripping my cock with her anal muscles. I lost my grip on her clitoris, but Lawyer took over, tugging it into his mouth, chewing it around, biting it, while his fingers explored her cunt.

I moved with ease in and out of her back hole. It was, after all filled with warm sperm, which was now very liquid, but I did not cum again.

This was Chestnut's stage, and she filled her role sublimely.

She sang again, this time describing what she wanted: "Bite meeeeeeeee! Hurt me. Pull my clit all the way from my body! Suck me, please swallow me completely".

Lawyer did, biting, pulling, chewing, and sucking, while she came, and came.

Chestnut collapsed back onto my chest, pressing hard against me, squashing my nipple guards as she drove them into her back. Lawyer let her rest. He stretched his legs, and rested his head on his hands, and gazed at her cunt, her sex, and my cock still buried deep in her arse.

Quietly he said: "Please can we do that to my wife, with me in her arse?"

Chestnut asked if she might join in.

Then said: "I will be sore for days. My arse is full, my clit has been violated, I will walk with a bandy legged gait, but that was amazing. Thank you both. It was wonderful!"

"I have a butt plug in my briefcase. Please can you put it in? I want to keep your cum with me. I want to keep you in me for ever!"

Slowly, I shrank out of her hole. The beautiful animal rolled onto its stomach, and lay there, gripping her whole anus tight. She was determined not to lose a drop of my cum.

I crawled on my knees to her case. There really was a very discrete plug nesting quietly in one corner. I took it, realised that I could blow up the bulb slightly, when I had pushed it home. I aligned it, and simply shoved it deep into her arse. It vanished, except for the inflation bulb, and the small ring that characterised all her smaller dildos.

She lay on her stomach with this little round bulb sticking out of her arse.

I looked up, and gently took the bulb. I asked: "How tight do you want it, my Love?"

She told me to pump away, so I did.

A little while later, when the plug end must have been considerably wider than my cock, she said: "I think you had better stop. After what you have all done to me this weekend, that feels wonderful. I think that I could live with it up my arse forever".

She then said: "Just unscrew the bulb, there is a one way valve, no air will escape."

I unscrewed it, crawled to her case, and dropped it back where the dildo had originally been. I looked back at Chestnut, there was no sign of her plug, and I knew that my sperm was trapped in side her until she wanted to remove it.

The thought made me hard again!

Chestnut, and I looked, at Lawyer. We were not surprised that it had done the same to him. He was also kneeling, gently nursing a huge erection, slowly coming out of his trance.

Butt plug in place, Chestnut was all business like. She said: Gentlemen, I think we have now completed our business for the afternoon." She crawled to kiss the tip of Lawyer's penis, then came to me.

She said: "I think that this need cleaning. I would never be forgiven if I left you smelling of my arse".

She simply gathered my cock into her mouth, licking me as a mother cat cleans her infant.

I could not have been harder. A penis straight out of a beautiful bum is too erotic, she knew this, and was her commanding self again.

She finished, kissed the tip, patted me on the bum, like a small child, and stood up. She walked to her briefcase, gathered all her papers together, and said: "Come Gentlemen, let us go and find the girls."

She walked out of the room.

SUNDAY EVENING

Chestnut will never cease to amaze me. Lawyer, and I, knew that she had quite a large butt plug stuffed in her arse. Yet she walked completely normally. After all, she was used to wearing them for hours on end!

She danced and skipped from the Study to the kitchen were my Partner was holding court with Lawyer wife, and her slave, Parlour Girl.

Parlour Girl had stayed "shackled", with various piercings connected by her slightly tight gold chains. Her legs were apart, with her cunt lips fully exposed. Two weights hung down beneath the edge of the stool where she sat. A chain ran from her gold collar to wrap around my Partner's wrist. Otherwise she remained totally naked.

Lawyer wife was definitely totally naked. Sometime during the afternoon her pubic hair had been completely shaved off. She had arrived, the perfect "Miss Prim" with a button down dress, and a neatly trimmed bush.

Now she looked like a very young vulnerable teenager. I gazed hard at her crack, it was a small tight slit. I studied her body, she was beautiful, with tiny pert upturned breasts normally associated with the very young.

It appeared that the others, Adonis, Titian's Mother, TF, and the delectable Titian, had left shortly after we went to work. The three left stayed talking, and drinking.

Chestnut walked up to my Partner, and kissed her fully on the mouth. She gently pulled away, hugging her, while pressing the side of her face to her ear.

She whispered: "You know my arse is full of his sperm. Thank you for lending him to me".

She was given a huge kiss of approval.

She blew another kiss at Parlour Girl, before planting one fully on Lawyer Wife's mouth.

This time she whispered: "My stomach is full of your husbands sperm. Thank you too".

Lawyer Wife turned deep red, and asked if this was true.

Lawyer looked slightly sheepish, he went red, and described how his penis had disappeared completely into Chestnut's throat, while I fucked her in the arse.

Miss Prim turned to her lawyer husband and said: "You bastard, I wanted that for me".

Chestnut smothered the tiny woman, and whispered: "He wanted to fuck you in the arse".

"He did not really want me, but that must cum later. Currently we are ravenously hungry, and that must be sated first, or he might eat you. You look absolutely beautiful with no body hair."

Chestnut could not resist it. One hand held the small body tight, while the other floated over alabaster skin, brushing a nipple, and down over her flat stomach. A single middle finger traced into the tight closed crack. It vanished momentarily, only to reappear with Lawyer Wife's clit in tow.

Suddenly she did not look so virginal, her clit remained hard, in the open, a little nubbin glistening on smooth skin in the evening sun.

Chestnut's finger went to her mouth.

She licked it clean, and whispered: "I want more of that, you taste wonderful".

Just as suddenly the mood changed.

With an "I could eat a horse" Chestnut took over. She vanished into the walk in larder, while my Partner dropped her slave's chain, and began to raid saucepans, and heat water.

It was as though these two had spoken about a menu, yet they could not have done so. Chestnut reappeared with packets of fussily, and minced beef. She dumped these on the side, and vanished again. This time her arms were full of onions, and all the goodies necessary to make a large Bolognese sauce.

Cutting boards came out; all the girls were armed with knives, and preparation with such urgency that it was obvious that the others were also ravenous.

It was a sight that I had never seen before. Four beautiful girls, all with their backs to the centre of the kitchen, were all apparently stark naked, and all preparing food. Lawyer wife gathered a knife, a bowl, and onions. She sat demurely at the end of the kitchen table.

A large frying pan began to sizzle and spit. My Partner, who was holding the pan, began to back away from the stove, bending forwards, and reaching out with straight arms. I grabbed an apron and dropped the fixed loop over her short fair hair. She turned to mouth "Thank you", just as I planted a kiss on her mouth, gathered the two ties together and pulled the skirt down to tie a bow behind her back.

The sexy girl remained with her arse pointing back towards me, yet she went on cooking. I lent forwards, brushing my cock up, and down, her arse crack. She pushed a little further, so I pushed back. My knees bent, and my penis slipped slowly into her sopping cunt.

Wow, we were fucking, and cooking together! Both hands went round under the top of her apron. My fingers traced around her "starburst" jewellery, before gently milking her nipples to long stiffness.

And they were long; you will remember that she had been stretching them with especially adapted syringes, and that she was now lengthening them within the confines of the "starbursts". My guess was that I was feeling teats that were at least one inch long, half an inch in diameter, and very stiff.

This had to stop for a little; I had guests to attend to. I pulled out of her cunt, and looked around for Lawyer. He had tied an apron on Chestnut, and was busy sorting out one for Parlour Girl.

The little minx reminded him that she had to be pinned into her apron. Luckily the two large, nappy sized, stainless steel safety pins were still in the straps of her piny. They were passed back through the fabric, then through the completely mature holes in her nipples. He was in ecstasy as he pinned through both nipples.

She looked as sexy as she had done on Saturday. Two huge safety pins were holding the "bib" of the apron to her nipples.

All was finished, and his erection was huge. Parlour Girl thanked him; she bent down to plant a long, wet kiss on the tip of his penis.

Lawyer Wife remained sitting alone at the kitchen table. Crocodile tears streamed down her cheeks. She was chopping up onions. I took her an apron, and dropped the hoop over her head. Only then did I realise that it was man sized, and that it would be huge on her slight frame. I pulled it down at the front. Her breasts popped out, her nipples hardened noticeably as the fabric tweaked them, and the upper edge of the bib rested under her breasts.

She looked incredibly sexy with the straps passing either side of her small mounds, with the edge lifting them slightly up.

I thought "In for a penny in for a pound".

I lifted the lower part of the apron, folding it so that the waistband was also under her breasts, then I passed the straps under her armpits, only to find that they would go around at least two, or three times, and maybe a great deal more.

Temptation took control as I leant forward to suck first her right, then her left nipple to full length. I pulled the straps tight, passed them back to her breasts, and began to bind both.

She let out a long "Ohooooooooo", but continued to try to cut onions as I worked on her chest.

I was in heaven, being allowed to bind the breasts of a very pretty woman. The ties were about half an inch wide, so I ensured that one band was flat around the base of her right breast, before I did the same to her left.

Both began to bulge in that wonderful way that I had seen in bondage movies. They began to fill, and change colour. I pulled the binding as tight as I could, forming a hand into a claw cup to pull the bulging flesh out from her body, then pulling harder.

She appeared to wriggle, and purr, with pleasure.

There was just enough material for me to cross over between her breasts, and tie beneath.

She now wore her apron, and had been bound, without making a sound. She continued to peel, and slice, huge tears, from the onions, tricking down both cheeks. They dropped off her chin before trickling down her breasts.

I called Lawyer over to inspect. He was in heaven, fondling, and squeezing, both breasts so they changed colour even more. His wife simply smiled, and whispered: "I love it".

I whispered: "Let's leave her for a moment to choose some wine. Then we might bind her even more".

We returned quickly with three bottles of Barolo. Three should be enough as the girls had already been drinking, and we did not want alcohol to dampen anything that might cum later.

Lawyer Wife was still sitting quietly. Her bound breasts were now quite balloon shaped and deep purple. Otherwise she looked radiant.

Chestnut had just left her, the tips of her ballooning globes were wet, where they had been kissed and licked. Her mouth showed signs of a recent kiss, and her legs were wide apart. The apron had been lifted; her clit was exposed, and glistened again!

Chestnut had taken the onions, and they were added to the pan. Great smells were wafting about as Parlour Girl was sent to the larder to find a large lump of fresh Parmesan cheese.

I found glasses for us all, while Lawyer pulled the corks from all three bottles. We stood tasting the gorgeous heavy wine, while quietly discussing what would happen next.

We decided to give a glass of wine to each of our cooks, and then we would confront Lawyer Wife with a proposition.

If she was happy we would bind her more!

Lawyer walked up to his wife, he went behind her, as her chair was still fairly close to the table, and unceremoniously pulled it back. She tipped her head backwards to look straight in his eyes.

He said: "Would you like us to bind you more?"

She nodded.

They kissed as he massaged both breasts, willing her teats to become erect again by trapping them between his fingers. He mashed both bulging globes harder and harder, one completely in the palm of each hand, then he pressed them back into her body.

She moaned, and loved it!

I vanished to the main bedroom, to retrieve all the bindings that I had originally used to tie up my Partner at the beginning of our trials that led to the National Nude Week dinners. I returned with several other goodies.

Lawyer was now standing in front of his wife, with his legs forcing hers apart. I showed him the goodies tray. He immediately took the mask, and slipped it over her eyes. She would see nothing of what we were doing.

Using sigh language I indicated that we should use the long ties from the smart bathrobe to bind her knees as far apart as possible. Then I indicated that we should tie her ankles to the foot of each front chair leg with the tail of the ties. We worked in perfect unison, watching to time each pass, and finally knotted at the same time.

Lawyer wife sat completely still, her sex exposed to our gaze, her arms along the fixed arms of the chair that she had originally chosen.

Next we took the widest of the remaining bindings and strapped one around her waist. This stopped the apron from falling back to cover any of her body beneath her belly button.

She was very exposed.

I took Lawyer to one side to discuss whether we would let her feed herself. We decided against this, so selected the last pair of straps to bind her arms from elbow to her wrists. She looked absolutely wonderful.

Now I indicated that I wanted to do something that I had originally done to my Partner. I took a long hypodermic needle from its sterile wrap, and mimed how it would go through her nipple. I took a heavy fishing weight, to indicate that these would be hung on the pierced tip.

Finally I took a small ball gag and indicated that we should use it.

Lawyer was grinning like a schoolboy, with a steel hard erection pointing straight out from his body.

I whispered: "Gag first!" and indicated that he should kiss her, so that she opened her mouth. He had a better idea. He selected a small dildo from the goodies tray. He wiped pre-cum from the drip forming on the end of his penis, and offered it to his wife's mouth.

It went in a long way. He withdrew it immediately, and popped the small ball gag in its place. The elastic strap was slipped over her head, and she was ready for the next exercise.

He indicated that he wanted to pierce her nipples. This was going to be interesting!

I took a sterilising pad, and indicated that he should clean both nipples, after he had sucked them as long as the bulging breasts would allow.

He sucked and chewed each to a considerable size, and immediately wiped them all over.

Lawyer Wife was obviously totally astonished; she bucked, and wriggled in anticipation of what might happen next.

Lawyer was in top gear, and as I had been there before, I began to anticipate like an experienced theatre nurse with a surgeon.

I held up a needle.

He grabbed a sterile nipple by the upper and lower faces, and tugged it far from her already distended flesh. He held it stretched for a little while, with the tip going white, inspite of the purple hue of the rest of her breast. Then he grabbed the business end of the needle, plunging it straight through her nipple from inside to out.

We both imagined that she let out a piercing scream, but it was stifled by the gag.

By now the girls had realised what we were doing. My Partner came over to me to whisper that she had been talking all day about being pierced, wondering how it felt. Now she knew!

Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers