Piercing for National Nude Day Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
73 Followers

Chestnut, dear Chestnut, realised that relief and fun might be had lower down. While the others returned to cooking that was almost ready she dropped to her knees between the strapped legs of he Lawyer Wife.

She knew how wonderful she had felt a little earlier. She selected a long tube from the goodies tray, one that had been used several times before; then she reached forward and blew.

A stream of cold air ran up and down the girl like crack between her stretched thighs. She concentrated more and more on the still exposed clit. The whole surface began to quiver. Chestnut stopped, her hand went forwards without touching any part of the bare skin. She gripped the engorged clit between her thumb and middle finger, and pulled it far out from her crack.

She simply held it there long and extended, the end going white in her grip.

Meanwhile Lawyer was ready for the other breast, while his wife was concentrating on what was happening to her most intimate sex.

He showed no mercy, grabbing the still distended nipple so that he could force the pin through from the inside to the out. He did.

Two long hypodermic needles looked wonderful on the ends of two very engorged nipples.

I indicated that he should take the two little caps that my Partner had used to safeguard the sharp ends. He deftly slipped them onto the tips, took two large fishing weights, still equipped with rubber bands, and simply dropped the hoops over the needle ends, while still holding the weights.

He knew exactly what would turn her on. He dropped the weights. The rubber bands were two, or so, inches long, so the heavy weights fell quite a way before hanging loose. Her nipples, and the whole of each bulbous breast were stretched downwards.

The weights swayed gently.

Lawyer wife jumped with surprise! This was nothing to her next surprise. Chestnut had realised that this was somebody who enjoyed pain, probably with a high threshold.

She still held the clit end in a vice like grip, while she indicated that she wanted to look in the goodies tray.

I think we both knew what she would select. She indicated a short stubby needle, still in its pack. Lawyer offered her the end, and a sterile wipe. But she had a better idea. She still had the tube in her mouth. There was a small bottle of surgical spirit on the tray. We realised what she would do, I undid the cap; she sucked a small amount into the tube, and blew it all over the closed slit and stretched clit.

It must have stung like hell. It also cooled and anaesthetised the whole end for the next trick. Chestnut tweaked the needle from it's sterile tube and plunged it straight through very far down the extended body.

She did not let go even when she had slipped a retaining cap on the sharp end. The goodies tray was still close by; she grabbed two more very large weights, with their long bands and slipped them over the two exposed ends.

She lifted the pair clear of the front edge of the seat, and dropped them

We all imagined another scream, and Lawyer Wife certainly bit hard into the ball gag, but no sound, not even a murmur was heard.

Her clit stretched downwards, slightly opening the remainder of her little girl crack. She was soaking wet.

Chestnut leant forwards, kissing, licking, and caressing the whole of her sex, while her fingers took the beautiful bound woman to a crashing orgasm.

Lawyer Wife writhed and strained at her bonds as she crashed through a number of huge highs. Chestnut showed no mercy, continuing to explore her now totally engorged, and stretched sex.

Slowly she calmed. Chestnut reached for the bindings on her legs, and unwound them. Lawyer took the mask from her eyes. She blinked and stared as she focused again, instantly looking down at her purple, bulging breasts.

Chestnut remained, naked as ever, kneeling on the floor, gently, idly tweaking the heavy weights that hung from her clit. Lawyer, and I, went either side of the chair, and began to unbind her arms.

I rolled the ball gag down her chin to sit around her neck, and she spoke: "That was amazing, what have you done to me, what am I becoming".

Slowly, gingerly, her hands went to her bulging breasts. They traced lovingly all over each globe, then went to her distended nipples, down the rubber bands to the weights pulling towards her waist. She lifted each weight. Holding them, assessing them, then pulling each nipple away from her body. Suddenly she dropped both at the same time.

They swung down in a long arc, hitting her lower stomach hard. Her breasts were visibly pulled out of shape. Her nipples stretched more.

She gasped and shouted: "Oh! That is wonderful! I want to try the weights on my clit".

She jumped up, and stepped towards her husband. She stopped dead; the stretching sensations were almost too much. He rushed to her to hold her up. They hugged, and hugged.

They only parted when she said: "I think my breasts will burst if you squeeze me any tighter".

We all laughed, but it was true. They were deep purple, and her nipples were still stretching.

She turned to gather Chestnut to her, to thank her for the orgasm that she had been given. Then she went to a kitchen stool, she climbed on it. Her legs up under her bum, in the way that athletic small women can do. She perched with the clit weights hanging in space, and her upper body bent forwards so that her nipple weight were clear of the bottom of the apron.

She beckoned us all around and began to describe the sensations of being bound, then pierced.

As she talked she touched, and stroked her skin. She said that breast binding was extraordinary. She said: "I imagine that they will hurt, and ache when released. Now they feel full, stretched, warm and wonderful. I can feel my heartbeat when I touch the skin".

"I have always wanted larger breasts".

She turned to my Partner to ask: "Do you think you can make me some bindings, and nipple stretchers?"

The designer immediately answered her: "Of course I can, the bindings might be like Parlour Girls collar, except that they can come off. And we can use a hand operated pump to suck them larger before you apply the bands"

"Nipple stretching is no problem, we can do that, but you must take time with both".

"Mine were no larger than yours before I started training them to over one inch long".

Suddenly Lawyer Wife giggled, and said: "I can then wear transparent clothes, with bare breasts, and stretched nipples showing through. Then I will go to smart functions with Lawyer. It will embarrass all his partners, and they will lust after dowdy old me!"

"Do you think I can come to work in your store? I would be very cheap".

Nobody was sure what the last comment meant, and it was time to eat.

Over dinner it was agreed that everybody would stay the night. Parlour Girl was virtually living with us, trying to become pregnant to give her mistress, My Partner, the child that she could never have.

It had been quite a day, we ate, said our good night, pottered around doing odd things, then all went to bed. Chestnut in one spare room, and an unbound Wife and her Lawyer husband in another. Parlour Girl came with us to the large bed where she had lost her virginity.

Lawyer Wife had eaten her dinner with her breasts still tightly bound, and weights hanging from her teats. Weights remained on her clit, and she appeared to love it all.

After dinner, and several more glasses of wine her globes were wonderful smooth purple orbs, and I realised that she did not want them unbound. Well they had to be, so Dear Chestnut kissed, and massaged both, while Lawyer undid the bow between them, and began to unbind.

Blood began to flow back, she was in obvious discomfort, but deft fingers continued to work on her, while another's hand played with her cunt.

She has a high pain threshold, and simply loved all the new sensations, and it seemed the discomfort, bordering on pain. Se lifted each weight, removed the end cap and withdrew the needles. Al little drop of blood appeared on the outer surface of one nipple. Her husband licked it off.

She gave her clit one final swing of the weights, then sharply pulled the pin out.

She exclaimed: "That did not hurt at all"

We all agreed that there was no pain on withdrawing play pins, and little when they were inserted. Most of that appeared to be in the mind!

We went to bed, having agreed that we would have a lazy Monday.

As far as I knew Chestnut's arse was still full of my sperm.

MONDAY

Being successfully self employed has one great advantage. We usually get up when we have finished sleeping. It also appeared to be shared with Lawyer, as a senior partner in his firm.

We woke up when we were ready!

Well not quite, as I was woken, early, by a wet mouth sucking my cock to an erection. It appeared to be Parlour Girl, who had not had much sleep.

Once my cock was hard, she swung her lithe body over my middle, aligned herself, and sank down until I was completely in her cunt. My Partner slept on beside us.

She lent forwards, pressing her extraordinary pierced breasts into my chest.

Then she whispered: "I could not sleep, so I spent the night with Chestnut."

"I took her butt plug out, and finally fisted her in the arse. Your cum was all liquid, but I scooped, and drank, as much as I could straight from her back passage. I put my face to her hole, and sucked you from her. She stretched her arse cheeks as far as possible, and I drank all I could get".

"I cannot get enough of you".

I was not surprised, I could still smell a heady mixture on her breath. Earlier in the weekend, after I had taken her virgin hole, she had cleaned my cock straight from her arse.

I am sure that I am not alone in finding this disgustingly erotic.

The more she talked the harder I fucked her tight cunt. I rammed myself in and out, her movements matching mine. As I pressed up, she pressed down. Chestnut had taken her "guards" off, so I tore into her until my cock exploded deep inside, filling her womb with life giving seed. I came in record time.

For once I did not bother with her orgasm. She would have had several with Chestnut.

All the intimate whispering, followed by violent movements, awoke my Partner. She was pleased that I had fucked Parlour Girl once again, but shook her head in amazement when she heard about her exploits with Chestnut.

She suggested that we all bath together, then go to prepare brunch for everybody.

Chestnut was next to appear, stark naked, and as beautiful as ever. She sat down to eat, then started to describe her night.

It appeared that the little slave had stolen into her room, where she was sleeping on her back. She was only covered by a single sheet. She did not wake when it was pulled from her breasts, and the first she knew of the assault was that her nipples were being sucked. Parlour Girl then asked to drink all of my sperm. She hoped that it was still trapped by the butt plug.

Chestnut told her that she was lucky that it was still in position, and that the cum would have become very liquid. She thought for a little then said that we should 69, with me underneath. She did not need to say anymore, except that the had both cum several times!

Last to appear were a very contented, almost smug looking, Lawyer, and his little wife.

They were also stark naked, so it was obvious that this was to be our new home dress code.

Lawyer Wife's breasts still showed slight signs of being bound. They had still not returned to the alabaster colour of the rest of her skin. Her nipples stood out, proud and erect. As she sat down she turned to Chestnut to say: "I think I should understand how you wear butt plugs."

I have just been fucked in the arse, and will leave a puddle on my chair without one".

Then she turned to my Partner to say: "Pease will you start to stretch my nipples immediately. I want Parlour Girl to pierce them as soon as possible. I want them beautiful and long like yours."

Brunch finished and we all went about our morning chores.

All the girls vanished into my Partner's studio and workroom. Then, only after a few minutes Lawyer wife rushed out with two vacuum stretchers sucking her nipples longer. (See: Piercing for National Nude Day – We stretch one day to five)

She was extraordinary excited rushing up to her husband to crush both against his chest. Both nipples were folded downwards, and her breasts completely flattened. It must have hurt, but she simply loved it! She was also wearing a butt plug. The one that Parlour Girl had worn before her egg sized gold one was fitted.

Several things began to happen in the Studio. The newly acquired Parlour would require turnkey refurbishment on Tuesday, and Wednesday. Invitations had to be sent out for the grand opening on Wednesday evening. All went through without a hitch using the power of IT.

Workmen were instructed to arrive at 08.30 on Tuesday morning. I expected that they were in for a surprise as the girls would be dressed for business, in very little.

In the meantime Lawyer, and I, prepared to go to his office. We needed to meet the Restaurateur, who had started it all during dinner on Nude Friday. After all he was to be a partner in the Parlour. We realised that we would be expected to wear clothes, but decided on the minimum. We dressed in slacks, and open necked shirts. Lawyer had arrived in one for the barbeque on Saturday night.

Suddenly Lawyer Wife announced that she was going to the office with us, and that she would wear the semi transparent dress. She rushed back to the Studio to ask if there was some way that she could be dressed up.

She reappeared within minutes, resplendent in the dress. My Partner had also loaned her the two Starburst jewels. Now she has pierced nipples to hold them on. Lawyer Wife did not, so they had devised a simple clamp by winding gold wire tight around each nipple. This made easier, as they were still elongated from their first stretching.

The bindings were so tight that they obviously could not be worn for long. It was almost impossible to tell that the tips of her teats were actually bare. They had changed colour to quite a deep purple once again, and each was capped by a sparkling diamond stud!

Otherwise she was completely naked beneath the transparent dress; her child like, girl's body was only showing in bright sunlight. It was very sexy, and she knew it!

It seemed that all the girls had helped dress her, before she asked to use the diamond pins that my Partner had forced into the tip of each of her nipples before we went out for the Friday dinner, and Titian's Mother had worn thru Saturday night.

I was still wondering how a woman could change from the repressed prude, who stood at our door on Saturday afternoon, into a nymphomaniac during one weekend. I will always wonder, but also be thankful that she did.

All the girls came out onto the street to see us off to meet our restaurateur. My Partner brought the outer coat, which went with Lawyer Wife's dress, and which she had originally worn. She said that it was just in case there was a change of mind.

Lawyer and I doubted there would be as we wafted into the city. A nymphomanias sat in the centre of the back seat, feet and knees wide spread. She was totally exposed, smooth and bare. Her husband adjusted his interior mirror so that he could watch.

It is luck that Lawyer was, and remains, the Senior Partner. We arrived, and before we could park our nymph was out, into the building. We followed as quickly, and decorously as we could. As far as we could tell she had been through every partners offices by the time we arrived at Lawyer's office door.

She was spinning in his chair, with his rather older frumpy secretary in attendance! The poor woman had known Lawyer Wife form many years, and always seen her as a staunch supporter of decorum in the office. Somebody, who would always frown on too much cleavage being shown, and too short skirts worn by younger prettier female staff.

Yet here she was dressed outrageously!

As far as the poor woman could see, and Lawyer Wife allowed her to see a great deal, she wore a transparent dress, and nothing else. But she was not sure. Her dress was very short, and it had ridden high in her thighs, but all she could see were glimpses of pink, and she was not sure that she should be looking.

Her breasts were covered by the most beautiful gold jewellery, which appeared moulded to her body outline. Miss Frump felt she had to look closer as she could not see how it was held in place. She stared, and saw clearly that there was a spiral of gold pointing out from the middle of each jewel. She was not sure what they were fixed to, but the centre of each glinted bright.

She thought that they must be diamonds, so she asked about them.

Miss Frump had the shock of her life. Lawyer Wife stood up to stop a few inches away. She held her left breast up, with two fingers holding the wire bound tight around her nipple. Two fingers on her other hand went to the diamond. She pulled the pin out about an inch, and Miss Frump saw that it was driven straight into the end of her nipple.

There was a loud gasp, and Miss Frump whispered: "It must hurt".

Lawyer Wife giggled, and said: "Oh no!

"Why don't you push it in again, it is a wonderful feeling!"

A reluctant hand gingerly moved to touch the pin. Two fingers took hold of it, and Lawyer walked in to see his secretary of many years press the pin home again.

Miss Frump turned beetroot red.

Lawyer took control, he apologised to Miss Frump for his wife's behaviour, saying that he did not know what had come over her since Friday, but that they had several jobs to finish before the Restaurateur arrived.

Miss Frump's reply startled us all. She said: "Oh, I think that is wonderful, she is so beautiful, I have always envied her looks, and wanted to be like her".

"Now I want to even more."

She left the room, where three people stood in silent amazement.

To be continued…….

Dear Reader: Gussie would love comments, feedback is great fun, and very useful, as are the occasional votes!

© Copyright Gussie – September 2004

Gussie
Gussie
73 Followers