Pierre's In-Laws Family BBQ

Story Info
Pierre experiences in-laws' hospitality yet again.
5.7k words
4.56
156.7k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, it's 8:45am. Joanne is running around the house like a chicken with its head cut off.

"Come on Pierre. We'll be late!"

"Don't worry honey! The bbq's not for another 2 hours. The drive won't take more than 1-1/2 hours."

Joanne and Pierre were getting ready for the bbq. It was for Cindy's birthday. Cindy was Joanne's cousin's daughter, which indirectly made her Joanne's niece. She had just turned 18 during the week, and the whole family was getting together to celebrate. The bbq itself was being held at a huge park up north. It had all of the expected amenities for a bbq – plenty of tables, grills already set up, a playground for the little ones, a gigantic public pool, plenty of change rooms and cabana's, as well as a marvelous lake.

"Don't forget to pack your bathing suit, a beach towel, some sunscreen and something to change into if it gets colder later. And don't forget the present."

"Don't worry. It's all done."

Joanne had taken the day off from studying. This was going to be her fun day for the week. Her Law Bar Exam was in a week. She was initially thinking of declining the invitation at first, but changed her mind the weekend before – She had managed to get more studying done than she had planned because Pierre wasn't there to bug her very few minutes. Indeed, it at only been a week since Pierre had his little "run in" with his sister-in-law Maria; and the thought of it was still fresh in his mind. Maria was going to get dropped off at Pierre and Joanne's, and they were all going to go there in Pierre's car.

Pierre finished loading the car. Maria was inside talking with her sister. Pierre went back in to tell them they were ready to go. They all got in the car, and they were off. The weather was incredible outside. The sun was shining, there wasn't a single cloud in the sky, the thermometer indicated a temperature of 30 C and a slight refreshing breeze was blowing. One the way to the park, they drove through a little town with sales signs everywhere. Maria initiated a conversation by pointing out all of the wonderful shoes and pants in the store windows.

"God! Joanne, look at those shoes over there!"

"I know! I haven't bought anything in the last 6 months. I need clothes! Pierre, can we stop for a bit?"

"With you two girls here, we won't be leaving this place until sundown! NO!"

"Alright…. Guess Maria and I'll just have to go shopping after my exam…."

The got to the park just before 11am. Almost everyone was there already. They had reserved a large spot close to the lake and had hung balloons everywhere (more for the little ones than Cindy). The burgers and hotdogs were cooking on the grill, the salads and drinks were out on the table. Everyone was laughing. The kids were running everywhere. Once lunch was done, the kids ran to the playground with their parents behind them. The older adults, not wanting to get sand stuck in their shoes and clothes, headed for the pool. The rest of the "young" folks decided to head for the lake. Pierre headed for the change room along with the younger cousin, Rob. The girls headed to the woman change room. They all met back at the lake.

Pierre couldn't believe how lucky he was, being one of the only two guys, surrounded by no less than 6 women! All of them wearing these sexy little bathing suits. Pierre's cock twitched under his bathing suit when he saw Cindy. Pierre was quite sure that everyone could tell, as he was wearing a tight black bathing suit which stopped just above mid thigh. Cindy was indeed just 18, and had the body to go with it. Her parents were of different races – white and Asian, which had provided her with a honey colored complexion. She had long silky black hair and big brown eyes. She did look quite pure and innocent. Her body had not an ounce of fat – all of her baby fat had fallen to make way for her sublime figure. Her ample 36C breasts were barely covered by her bright pink bikini top which basically only hid the nipples. Her bottom was clad in a matching tiny suit, one would almost call it a thong. She had a beautiful butt, with her firm cheeks standing high, nice wide hips, and firm saddle bags on her thighs. Her body was a shorter version of Britney Spears, but much sexier.

Just as he thought he had seen it all, Layla took her towel off. Layla was Rob's older sister and Joanne's younger cousin. Pierre hadn't seen her since she left for university 2 years ago. She had put on a little bit of weight, but by the look of things, a LOT of it went to her now massive jugs and ass! Her dark blue bathing must have been bigger than Cindy's, but because of her bigger size, it looked smaller than a facial tissue! Pierre's dick almost popped out of his bathing suit! Layla, was 20. Pierre estimated her to measure about 5'3" and to weight about 135 lbs. She had developed some rather sexy curves with the weight she had gained. She was darker than Cindy, one would almost think that she was South American. Indeed, she was dark even for an Asian woman, but just enough to make it look like she tanned all year round. She had shoulder length wavy jet black hair, brown eyes, and a sexy large mouth that could easily accommodate three cocks, or so Pierre had often dreamed! Where Cindy looked sweet and innocent, Layla looked easy and slutty, but in a good way….

Pierre quickly jumped into the water, to hide his monstrous erection. Rob followed him in with a football. The girls then followed suit and jumped in as well. A few minutes into it, Joanne stepped out of the water and lied down on her towel. Maria followed her. They talked for a while and got up. They strated to pack up. Pierre got out of the water himself and went to them.

"Oh, don't worry! We're just not much into swimming." The rest of the group was now out of the water as well.

"Maria and I are going to go shopping at that little town. Do you guys want to go too?"

Some of the girls agreed to it while Rob and Pierre quickly declined.

"Hell no! Shopping with you too is like going to one's own funeral! You girls have fun."

The girls who were going went to get changed and came back. Layla, Cindy, and two other girls were still on the beach with Pierre and Rob.

"Okay. We're taking your car Pierre. We'll be back in about 5 hours, once the stores close. Have fun."

"Don't worry Pierre, I'll take good care of her! We'll try not to put too much of a dent in your bankbook! Bye guys! Have fun girls! Happy birthday Cindy!"

Maria winked at Cindy, who smiled back, and the girls were off. Pierre was now alone on the beach with Rob, Cindy, Layla, as well as little Yvonne and Daphne, who had just joined them and who were both 11 and 12 respectively. All six went back into the water, and started a game of touch football in the water. Pierre ended up with the two young ones against Rob, Layla and Cindy. He didn't mind. He would manage a feel of their bare flesh every now and then with his arms or legs. He got a tit squished on his back or stomach a few times as well. And to his pleasure, a few foreign body parts brushed against his cock ever so often. The game went on for a good 30 minutes. Pierre's team was clearly losing. When the game ended, Cindy asked the group if they wanted to go for a walk around the lake, a lengthy endeavour. The two younger girls and Layla refused. Rob and Pierre were willing. But since Layla said that she was going to go to the pool, someone had to stay with the two girls.

"Rob, can you please stay with them. I really want to go for a walk – it's just so pretty around the lake, and I haven't spoken to Pierre in a while. Pleeease, please, please, please?"

"Alright…. But you owe me….."

"Thank you Rob, I'll hook you up with that girl at school. Fair?"

"Yeah", Rob smiled back

"Let's go Pierre!" They started walking.

Halfway around the lake, where few people ventured, Cindy headed off the path, took about 30 steps towards the lake, and stopped in her tracks. They were now in a little remote clearing, no more than 25 feet in diameter, most of it was surrounded by high bushes and shrubs. A few large pine trees outlined the circle. In the Close to the edge of the circle lied a large boulder, at least 5 feet in height. The lake could hardly be seen from where they stood, but for a little opening no wider than 4 feet across which offered an obstructed view of it. The sun was shining strongly in the little clearing, and it's reflection off the lake created beautiful patterns of light through the trees. This little clearing looked like it had jumped out of a passage from "The Lord Of The Ring"! Cindy turned around and looked at Pierre in the eyes.

"Pierre. Auntie Maria and I were talking over the phone on Tuesday. I'm now 18, and guys at school are totally checking me out, well….. not that they weren't before, but now I don't have to worry about my parents getting mad if I stay out late at night – we had a deal: the curfew is lifted now that I'm 18, so I can come home whenever I want. I can go to parties and not have to worry about being home by midnight, which leaves more time with guys….. so I can do stuff now, you know. So I asked her about it, and she went on and on saying how amazing it is and how great it can be when done with the right person…."

"Hold on. Just to make sure I follow you, you're talking about…."

"Sex."

Pierre felt his cock twitch again. He was alone with this 18 year old doll, with no one around, and she wanted to talk about sex!

"So anyway, she started to tell me about this mind blowing sex she had not too long ago, and she went into most of the details. I was getting excited just listening to everything she said, I was actually rubbing my pussy to make myself feel better! So she went on for a while. I asked her constantly who this guy was, but she said she couldn't tell, that she had promised him. So I kept on bugging her for the name, she eventually gave in. But before she told me who it was, she made me promise not to tell a soul, so I promised her. She told me it was you!"

Pierre was breathing heavy by now. Maria had told someone else! Her niece of all people! Was Cindy trying to come on to him? If she wasn't, she certainly had him fooled! But what if she wasn't? What if she was just asking for advice? He could probably manage that….. and that's what he kept in his mind as she went on talking about sex for the next 10 minutes. Pierre wasn't really listening to her anymore – his mind was wondering off. He was just trying to keep his cool – this was his 18 year old niece, he knew he shouldn't be having the thoughts he had. The sound of her voice then brought him back to.

"So, uncle, what do you think?"

"About what?"

"About my problem. Do you want to help me?"

"Sure. Do what again?"

That's when a dark blue bathing suit flew out of the bushes towards Pierre, and landed right at his feet. Layla walked out of the bushes, naked from head to toes. Her massive gorgeous tits were gently bouncing with every step she took towards him!

"She wants you to fuck her like you fucked Maria! She wants you to show what real sex is like. She wants you to take her virginity and make her a woman! Come on, off with your shorts. I want to see that beast for myself!"

The "virginity" comment still rung in Pierre's ears….. his 18 year old virgin niece wanted him to be the first to shag her.

"Layla! What are you doing here? You said you were going to the pool!"

"Come on Cindy! You didn't think I'd let you have all the fun by yourself! I want to see that big cock of his pump in and out of both our pussies! I knew you were taking him here for this, so I made sure I wouldn't get stuck babysitting the kids! Come on Cindy, get naked too!"

"But…. How did you know about this? Maria said no one else would know!"

"I was at her place the day you called her! I promised her not to tell anybody either if she'd let me in on the plan. So I made sure that everything went well! Nice pussy Cindy! When did you start shaving down there?" Layla was staring her niece up and down.

"Hold on! You mean that you three girls had this planned all along without my wife's knowing?" Pierre threw in over the girls' chattering.

"Yep. You got it all figured out Pierre. As for my pussy, I shaved it this morning. Maria told me Pierre likes it like this – it looks more like a nice tight virgin teenage pussy!"

The two naked girls then moved towards Pierre and pulled down his swimming trunks to his ankles. Pierre hopped out of them. The two girls were in awe. Maria hadn't lied. Pierre did have the perfect penis, and it was reaching for the sky! Pierre didn't know exactly what to do next. He had always dreamed of seeing the two girls naked – he had masturbated enough times fantasizing about it, but this was very different. This was the real thing, and the girls seemed to be the ones in control. Layla then took the lead, and offered to go first, so that Cindy could watch and learn. Layla then confessed about her sexual expertise to them both. She was well known around campus, and even worked three nights a week at a strip club near her campus. Layla asked Pierre to stand straight up against the rock, went down on her knees, spat a few times on her hands, and grabbed Pierre's cock. She spat on the head a few more times. She stroked him for a while. Cindy was eagerly moving in closer to get a better look, both at the technique and mostly his dick! When he seemed primed and ready, Layla opened her mouth and wrapped her full lips around Pierre's hard prick. She sucked him like a vacuum. Cindy looked on with hunger in her eyes. Layla then felt Pierre tense up. She knew he was about to cum. She couldn't wait to show her niece how to swallow! He exploded in huge waves of cum. She expertly swallowed all of it. She got up with a grin up to her ears.

"..Ummm…. That really was good! Your turn Cindy. Show uncle what you have. Suck him dry!"

Cindy knelt down in front of her uncle, just as Layla had done. She first spat on his still erect cock, and rubbed him with her right hand. With her left one, she grabbed a hold of his balls. This girl was an expert already! Cindy jerk him off until she saw drops of precum forming at the tip. She then took him in her mouth and she sucked him with all of her might. She loved everything about it – its hardness, its texture, its taste. All the while, Layla was staring at her niece sucking This monster cock. She was fascinated by her enthusiasm and drive! Layla noticed that Pierre's legs were shaking, and asked him to sit on the ground with his back resting against the boulder, which forced Cindy to go down on all four. Her perky butt was sticking up in the air, with her legs slightly parted. From behind, Layla could see her niece's perfect pussy, glistening in the sun from all of its juices flowing – a beautiful little clam basking in the sun! Layla wanted to show another trick to her niece.

Layla moved in and lied down on her back. She then slowly moved in her head between Cindy's legs, and started licking her fresh young pussy. Cindy's eyes widened with the new sensation. Pierre looked down at her and reassured her that all was okay. Layla slurped up all of the juices out of young Cindy's pussy, and the more she slurped, the more the juices flowed. Cindy was amazed at how great she was feeling with a cock in her mouth and a tongue up her snatch. Filled with renewed excitement, she sucked and tugged on Pierre's penis even more vigorously. Her left hand had now finished exploring his balls, and was slowly inching towards his asshole. She circled her index finger around his opening, slowly covering it in her saliva. She then felt her pussy twitch. Layla shoved in her tongue all the way in Cindy's love canal, and she left it there, twirling it around deep in Cindy's womb. Cindy mouth suddenly tightened around Pierre cock. The twitching was changing into something bigger. Cindy felt like an eruption was building up inside deep her. Layla, pulled her tongue out, and plunged it right back in, further still. Cindy's then tightened her mouth even more still, creating an extreme pressure on Pierre's dick. Her wandering finger then plunged deep into Pierre asshole and intuitively headed straight for his prostate. Cindy was experiencing her first real orgasm. Her eyes closed up and rolled back in her head. All of her muscles tensed up. All of her pussy juices burst out in Layla's face. Meanwhile, the pressure on Pierre's cock and the finger deep up his ass sent him over the edge. He unloaded out a storm of cum. Cindy swallowed all she could, but hard a hard time controlling any part of her body that was now shaking violently. Layla noticed Cindy's eyes reopen wide and bulge out, she knew Cindy needed help. Layla rushed to her help, with her ample breasts bouncing up and down. She grabbed Pierre's cock and pulled it out of Cindy's mouth who was choking on all the cum oozing out of it. Layla then aimed it at Cindy's face while Pierre kept on emptying his balls all over her face. When the explosion calmed down, Cindy pulled away, almost apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't swallow it all, Layla!"

"Don't worry. Guys like seeing girls covered in their cream! Some girls too... Here, let me help you clean up…"

Layla licked all of the cum off Cindy's face. When she got close to her mouth, she used her tongue to pry Cindy's lips open, and made her swallow some more of the precious nectar. Their tongues touched for a few seconds. Cindy felt shivers crawling down her spine. Layla felt them too. Cindy genuinely seemed puzzled.

"Don't worry Cindy. I know what you're thinking. I felt the same thing too my first time. Trust me, you're not turning into a lesbian! Did you like that thing I did to you?"

"Yeah…. I did. Is that normal?"

"Girl, when a girl's got a body like yours or mine, it's perfectly fine! You liked it. I liked it. And Pierre liked it a lot too I'll bet! Right Pierre?"

"Absolutely! Trust your auntie! This does not make you a lesbian at all, as long as you still like cock! If you want to make sure to get all the guys to want you, this is the perfect way to do it! Two girls willing to fuck each other while fucking a guy too!"

"So there you go Cindy! You'll definitely drive men wild like this!"

While Pierre was lying down on his back to catch his breath, Layla felt left out, being the only one who hadn't had an orgasm yet. She stood herself up on top of Pierre, one leg on each side of him, and steadily lowered herself onto him.

"Look out cowboy! Here I cum!"

She felt so good. Her pussy was so incredibly wet and smooth. She took all 8" without any worries and started to rock herself back and forth. She then grabbed him by the shoulders. She arched herself as far back as she could while still holding to his shoulders, and she rocked him even harder. She looked like a cowboy riding a pissed of bull! She was absolutely wild! Her legs were wide open, giving Pierre a good view of her swollen clitoris. Her tits were bouncing everywhere. She was howling like a banshee! Pierre was in fuck heaven! He came quickly this time. She felt his fluids deep inside of her. She came there and then as well. Not happy with the speed of the event, she stayed on him, but slowed her pace down a bit. After a few minutes of that, she brought her head closer to Pierre and rested it on his chest while maintaining her gentle rocking motion.

A little to the side, Cindy couldn't believe what she had just seen. Her auntie fucking her other auntie's husband. She saw her uncle's cock slide in and out of her aunt's big cunt. She saw those big tits flying everywhere. And she now saw her aunt fully bent down. From where she was standing, all she now saw was her aunt and uncle's legs, his big hairless balls resting below her aunt's juicy cunt, her great big meaty butt, and Layla's cheeks now wide open, fully exposing her tight perky little butt hole. Cindy wanted in on the action. She moved in, knelt at her uncle's feet, put her hands firmly on her aunts ass who took a quick glance back and smiled, and licked her aunt's ass and uncle's balls. She suddenly felt very dirty and loved it! Remembering what her auntie Maria had told her, Cindy decided to break the silence.

12